This shit was way better than Halo. Why it won't get the recognition it deserves?

This shit was way better than Halo. Why it won't get the recognition it deserves?

Attached: 6854406.jpg (545x600, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MxEOKtKcg_w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>unironically debating the merits of console fps
>implying that being better than halo is some kind of achievement
Kek

Attached: 1535139683342.jpg (602x792, 103K)

Great games stuck on a shitty console, as a FPS, it should have headed for PC market.

Attached: iu[1].png&f=1.png (644x800, 15K)

t.

Attached: fpx6z2u[1].jpg (1462x1926, 259K)

because it wasnt "ebin" space opera with future military aesthetic
which is funny because that isnt what made halo fun

Even the shitposting got lazy.

LOOBOTOMYYY
OOOOOO
THAT'S GOTTA HURT
CHIMPICIDE
BOOSHAKA
OPEN HEAD SURGERY
HOLE IN ONE
HOOO-AAAA, HOoo-aaaa, hooooo
YOU SUCK

Have a double (You)

>time shitters 2
No one in the history of the world has ever explained why this game is good, other than "muh wacky characters" and "muh nostalgia"

Because it's not better than Halo. Perfect Dark is better too.

People with a low quality frame of reference in the genre (non Xbox/PC owners).

Didn’t these guys get bought out by EA?
Are they back from the dead?

It's not better than Halo though. I dont know if you're just some hipster or seriously retarded.

THQ Nordic owns the license, brought back the co-founder of the series, and is apparently working on something for Timesplitters in the background.

>cant discuss the game without mentioning Halo
Why does Halo still live in niggers heads rent free til this day?

Thanks for giving me hope for a dead franchise.
I hope they bring back the map editor from Future Perfect I spent too many hours making maps for my friends to play.

Because they're both console fps stupid nigger.

I ONLY remember it for having a map editor. It was the first FPS I saw with a map editor and was blown out of my mind. Only map I remember making was a death corridor and it was very shitty.

So fucking what? It's because faggots are assblasted that no console fps can compete. Timesplitters is a fucking joke compared to halo.

Tons of modes, difficulties that actually influence maps, tons of characters, tons of unlocks, great music. Timesplitters are the best party shooters out there.

what about that pc fan remake?

What about it? It's still not out yet. Looks promising, but honestly I'd prefer we just get 1:1 ports with minor enhancements like the Timesplitters 2 Easter egg in Homefront the Revolution.

youtu.be/MxEOKtKcg_w