Bros....!

Bros....! youtu.be/X1FiOjLC0eE

Attached: 6255371_sd.jpg (618x1000, 914K)

Will this game get above an 80 metacritic?

Probably, they do seem to have made a lot of improvements based on feedback from the demo

It seems to be a monhun style game Journos can't breeze through so probably not

>literally the closest thing we're getting to armored core

>Will the game get above 10 fps?

New footage is stable. A prototype meant for feedback isn't a fair judge

It's not Nintendo IP so it's possible for pc ports in 2 years

>the no armored core

Attached: 1563913244055.png (1141x567, 632K)

Macross designer working on this

Nintendo is publishing

They're not publishing it in Japan

>another game that would be so much better at 60 fps but gets fucked over weak ass consoles

Attached: 186127-hunter-x-hunter-terrifying-gon.jpg (1920x1080, 445K)

I just wish the mech customization was more indepth instead of the pilot

you are a fucking retard
it's switch exclusive, it's the devs' fault it doesn't run 60fps

Have you played the demo?
The customisation is obviously very in-depth.
Look at the actual stats and UI elements, he guns have multiple attachment slots for example

What did you guys name your mech? I named mine November.

Attached: 96282F25-C0CA-48B0-B460-1ECAC1326F00.jpg (450x338, 19K)

It's like Travis scenario Marv is the publisher in Japan whereas Ninty handle the rest of the world. I own switch and DxM locked day one buy for me, but I don't mind if the game ported to PC later so I could replay it again with better performance

>it's the devs' fault it doesn't run 60fps
Don't be fucking stupid, if devs had more to work with they would always achieve 60 if they can. Bloodborne is a ps4 exclusive and the shitty machine is to weak for 60

GhM self published published everywhere on the Switch. Nintendo just handled the distribution and advertising in NA and EU which is why the PS4 version got that shit cover. XSeed is also publishing in NA and Marvelous is publishing in JP and EU. It's kind of a shit show really.
I have not, is it still available? I just know a lot of people said it ran poorly, although the latest footage shows a bump in framerate. The weapon stuff is nice, but what about mech capabilites? For example, could I trade off fly time for being able to boost longer?

Possibly
If the gyro is good and responsive and the framerate holds up in boss battles, I'll be happy

That's nonsense
You can just adjust graphical fidelity to meet the 60 fps mark
Not to mention other solid looking games like Odyssey, MK8 and Splatoon 2 run at 60

The GameXplain (i know i know) made it look really slow and boring so I think it'll fail

It looks like it has MH-style progression and gameplay loop, but the journos didn't get a big marketing "THIS GAME IS LIKE MH" memo so they won't meme it, and say it's boring

Well, monster hunter is a boring game, that's why I have never been able to get into them, but in the case of mecha games I just love the customization and shooting mechanics, so that's a plus.

Yeah I guess this is going to be a very niche title

Beautiful

Attached: mgs2.jpg (589x169, 35K)

Looking forward to this more than AC.

>spoiler
Gameexplain is fucking great, unlike every other fucking chanel on youtube they don't artifically extend their videos to reach the 10 minute mark

>made it look really slow and boring so I think it'll fail

It'll have to get by via word of mouth.