If you don't like this game then you don't like videogames

If you don't like this game then you don't like videogames

Attached: fifa.jpg (220x263, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KhsG2f7kFNo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yfw you've never played a shitfa game

Attached: 1539619303027.jpg (463x692, 77K)

I like playing 1v1 FIFA against a random pubbie for 10 minutes more than I like apex or anything like that.

UT and those kinds of modes in the other sports games might be the worst thing in gaming though

PES is better.

>doesn't enjoy excellent gameplay and being entertained

ye i love sport games
fifa, nba2k and fm, eacher multiple 100 hours per year

still will play patrician stuff like patho 2, but sport games take up 80% of my gaming time. also play bball in rl.

As a football sim, but as a pure game fifa is superior

if you don't like rehash microtransaction cancer then you don't like videogames
at least not the ones by ea

last time i played fifa it felt like nothing exciting ever happens. it felt incredibly scripted. i had literally zero laughters or exciting moments.
shooting goals is also very formulaic and you need to use very certain mechanics.

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

youtube.com/watch?v=KhsG2f7kFNo

i look down on people who play Fifa

I don't like sports games, and kickyball is for limpwristed Eurobetas.

i will play soccer games as soon as they include female soccer with accurate hair and breast physics

Well then I guess I don't like videogames

>rigging losses and outrageous bullshit ball physics that are nonexistent
EA thinks they can trick gamers and programmers but they can't. Normies aren't the same demographic of people that know this shit is scripted

Playing actual soccer you fat fucking neet. Oh wait you can't because your elephantitis and diabetes is preventing you from leaving your desk. Shitbag fat fuck kill yourself. You don't deserve to even speak the great sports name let alone play shitty fucking video games based on it.

the game also needs to have a breast size multiplier that correlates with score

Most people here are neckneards and so don't play Chad sports games like FIFA.

This year I'm buying FIFA and pes.
I think FIFA is the better game but pes are going to have euro 2020 content so it will be like two games in one sort of

I quite like Fifa unironically
one of the only sports games with decent gameplay
fuck buying it every year though, they're running a racket

>dynamic potentials in career mode
>youth academy players generate with decent mental stats and technicals relevant to their position
>finally got a decent PC so I can just mod the gameplay
>new free-kick system
probably gonna be the first fifa I buy in years

Attached: 1540119953824.gif (480x270, 542K)

i agree. that would be a good idea.

Sports games were good in the mid 2000s when the gimmick hasn't gotten old yet and you still played with all your buddies instead of faceless strangers. The new FIFAs, Maddens, 2K's are the biggest scams ever, just a patched version of an older games and it's all designed to be pay to win garbage. Even people I know who would buy these games every year at the release date who stopped because they realized how scammy it is. The career mode is not worth playing when FM exists but I do remember career mode being fun in fifa games and it's not there yet because it's designed by some cucknadian bugman who doesn't understand the little autistic nuances that make football games immersive.

Yeah, about time they improved career mode. I'm getting tired of ultimate team