Ace Attorney

>No Ace Attorney show at TGS, not even for the anime or pachinko or whatever
Why did this series die?

Attached: sad phoenix.png (473x591, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CourtRecords_/status/1167004384594513920
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If there was an Ace Attorney game but it was about just one case, same length as the average case of the other games, with extremely branching story paths would the fans riot?

This is sort of what AAI2 is, and DGS1/2 and PLvAA get close to it.

what, like a yu-no of AA games?

>new AA game announced
>it's another Japan only spin-off because "b-but how do i market gaem without muh phoenix??"

Attached: 1567052319058.jpg (731x746, 89K)

fuck I'm retarded and can't read, sorry

I BELIEVED. YOU GAVE US DEVIL MAY CRY 5. IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE CAPCOM'S YEAR.

Don't worry, the DGS2 fan translation will save us from the drought.

Is that coming soon?

Didn't AA6 release like 3-4 years ago? We had to wait forever for AA5. The series is not dead, it's just taking a break as always

Hopefully. We'll probably get the Case1&2 patch soon, it's mostly finished. Apparently Case 3 is fully translated too, it's just not inserted into the game yet.

AA6 came out three years ago this year.

Good. I've heard DGS1 ends in a massive cliffhanger that gets resolved in the sequel, so I'll wait until they're donde with 2.

Not every series is Yazuka.

dont worry he's in smash

Cool, looking forward to it. The new protagonist looks very manly.

Attached: susato.png (450x1256, 471K)

Attached: JFAmanualENG1.jpg (470x479, 114K)

Attached: JFAmanualENG2.jpg (480x479, 128K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I CAN'T WAIT 7 FUCKING YEARS, STREAM BROS. I'M GONNA BE FUCKING DEAD THEN.

source?

twitter.com/CourtRecords_/status/1167004384594513920

>Doesn’t look like there will be an Ace Attorney stage show at this year’s TGS - it’s where new games are usually announced so this reduces the possibility of that but of course we’ll just have to wait and see.

>massive
It doesn't, you got meme'd on. I was disappointed how inconsequential it was for that particular story bit to leave as a sequel hook. Every single case is solved, you get your backstory on every character or villain, plot threads are mostly finished (and show room for progression like the other AA games), people really blew that up out of proportions. It feels like the conclusion of a multiple book series, where you wait the next book release for one or two things to be elaborated on.

>Every single case is solved
that's not really true
I agree the cliffhanger isn't as bad as people make it seem, but there's one case in particular that's CLEARLY not solved

Attached: lawyering tiers 2.png (1046x3377, 3.91M)