Considering the PS4 is underpowered, why do so many of its games give PC a run for its money?

Considering the PS4 is underpowered, why do so many of its games give PC a run for its money?

Attached: Detroit_ Become Human™_20190829132049.jpg (1920x1080, 528K)

Attached: Detroit_ Become Human™_20190829085446.jpg (1920x1080, 186K)

>1080p
>horrible IQ

Attached: 1418671184994.png (600x580, 572K)

PCgaming is trash and if you use a PC to play videogames, you are a subhuman

Good art really just boils down to budget.
Anyway go look at Arkham Knight at max settings it looks better than this

>WOW DEPTH OF FIELD ASDKASJFIHASFLN
>ITS JUST LIKE PC GAMING

Attached: 1564519616791.jpg (665x718, 173K)

Attached: 9027364021746302.png (550x700, 257K)

that looks like a prerender from 1996 lmao

Its also on pc but 4k 60fps.
That is also the reason why I'm on pc.
Pc is all about framerate and thus gameplay. Sure ps4 exclusives have pretty graphics(I own one,mind you) but once you start playing games at almost 5 times the framerate it's almost impossible to go back.
I played horizon for 15 min until I gave up.

not only is your pic ugly as sin but every console game ever is developed on pc. You wouldn't even be able to play anything without pc, brainlet.

look at all the pckek mustarturd seethe itt
99% of these types don't even own the equivalent or higher of a 1060.

Tell me more about how games are made.

Attached: The Last of Us™ Remastered_20190828151637.jpg (1920x1080, 585K)

I'm making games with your mother right about now, steve.

Hahaha jokes on you my mom has aids faggot

>sub 30 frames
> run for its money

Most dont other than like 1 or 2 outliers (and its nice when console players get good graphics).
But i prefer framerate over graphics so it doesnt matter much to me.

Why is this always the mustard race cope? For as powerful as your machines are supposed to be, most of your exclusives have shit graphics. When you do get console ports they're always broken, run like shit and have to be played at specs lower than console unless you've got a really powerful rig.

PCs are just WoW machines. Everyone else is better off with a console.

Framerate is everything.

because they're locked to 30fps you smoothbrained fuck

if PC players were dumb enough to accept 30fps lock as an acceptable standard, I would be able to run native 4k on my toaster

PC gamers like framerate cause it makes the game play smoother,if thats what you mean.
PC exclusives are mostly indie (if you dont like indie,thats ok but i like them) so is a little unfair to compare the graphics of exclusives.
And my PC thats only 500 bucks runs at console settings at over 60 fps.

Snoyfags know nothing about the importance of FPS do they?

optimisation and 20-30fps

Cinematic games look better at 30fps than 60fps.

why do you people use upcoming PC games when boasting about console exclusives?

Not to me they dont,if you like it more at 30,thats ok but i dont like it at 30.

It comes down to optimization. When you only have one CPU and one GPU combination, like with a PS4, it's easy to tailor the game engine to the console's strengths and weaknesses. PC is a whole different beast. There are thousands of different hardware setups, with each combination having different strengths, weaknesses, and general levels of graphical power. An expensive PC will wipe the floor with a console with sheer brute force, but consoles do more with the hardware they have.

this game looks better on PC

Attached: 1482521002939.jpg (640x457, 133K)

The character models are fine but the buildings look really bad and don't do a good job of giving any depth beyond the ones seen. It goes straight from them to the mountain in the distance.
the foliage looks flat and gives the impression in this screenshot that its all facing you as opposed to being in all direction
shadows on the pipes to the left are very jagged
lighting is apparently shining from the right of the characters bug none of the trees or giraffes appear to cast one.

This probably looks better in motion but as a still image it doesn't sell the graphics to me

>trying to convince yourself that peasant framerates are actually good
Real life doesn't have a framerate, so the higher the framerate, the more lifelike the movement will seem.

>Cinematic games

Attached: (3).jpg (500x375, 76K)

ND PS3 games never really looked good, it's one of the biggest memes.

Attached: 1525179427104.jpg (3840x2160, 3.11M)

What did you say motherfucker?

Attached: 6DC03517-7495-43F4-A91A-6CA8584CE188.gif (400x225, 550K)

Attached: 45689867645664.jpg (1440x1440, 582K)

>a total of like 14 trees
>in a park completely uninhibited by humans or pollution
So this is the power of the Playstation 4

>Real life doesn't have a framerate

t. brainlet who doesn't know about planck time

It looks strange though. One of the reasons indie movies look weird is because they run at 30fps instead of the industry standard 24fps. Works the same way with video games.

>look better
Even if you had a point, which you don't, it's a fucking game. It needs to PLAY better than it looks.

100% retarded and 100% incorrect and 100% illogical statement.

Its a little wierd at first but once your used to 60+ you cant go back (even
more so if its 120+)

pretty much this. I play games like the evil within at 30 fps even on PC. Some games just look like they're meant to be played at the same FPS of movies. All the responses are seething mustardrice cope.

But it says remastered in the title, making it the PS4 version.
Actually is there any difference between the two?

Nope, not in terms of gameplay or story. The graphics have improved and so has the framerate (although there is a 30fps locked mode), but the game still looks worse than a lot of PS4 games.

1080p 60fps

If our consciousnesses and surroundings operate at the same "framerate" as the universe, can't we pragmatically say there is no framerate? Time doesn't have discontinuities to us.

It looks good but it's not a game

I've never understood what people mean by that. To me, higher is always better. It has never looked weird to me. Once I got used to 240Hz, even 90 feels and looks like shit.

& WoW is better than any console game

Also to OP, large budget & 30fps target

When you're shooting for 24 fps on a closed system, it's not real difficult to make it look shiny.

You're eating shit, but it's some pretty good lookin shit.

>If our consciousnesses and surroundings operate at the same "framerate" as the universe

I don't think our brains are capable of processing every single unit of planck time. There's a limit to how fast neurons can move.

anyone know where I can find a torrent of this shit and heavy rain for pc?

if you run the game on the exact same settings that the console is running at including fps your pc will have no issue running most any game.

>turns off DOF and other post processing cancer
heh nuthin personal console cucks

because big budget allows for better artists

I didn't remember it looking that mediocre in 4k/30. Maybe it's because I'm sitting over 3m away from a 55" tv

Why do black friends love games so much?

heavy rain is still "uncracked"
there's a workaround but you have to install the EGS and you can't play chapter 37. iirc you have to download a 100% save file and skip to chapter 38

Attached: Untitled.jpg (649x265, 44K)

Then why bring up Plank Time?

Depends what we're regarding as the 'framerate' of reality - the universe or our brains?