How are you enjoying the game user?

How are you enjoying the game user?

Fun, isn't it?

Attached: DSC_0008~2.jpg (3120x4160, 3.61M)

Bland and completely unchallenging, I don't understand the praise from journos.

Show us your hand.

Literally can't get it to run more than 14~ fps on my Switch

It has also already frozen 3 times and I've only had it for an hour

Input lag is attrocious. At least 2 seconds of lag

Fucking garbage game. The music is shit

Ah, I get it. Sounds like your "Switch" might need a few upgrades to run it properly.

same here. i was fully prepared to be open minded going into the game but its soooooooo fucking bad. the graphics are literally worse than an n64 game at some points and the music is like a dragon quest game at some points. literally so annoyed i blew $60 on this

Nope
Garbage

I hate the switch so much for having games below 30 fps

Got mine in the mail today also.
Garbage game, full of bugs, music issues, controller issues, graphical glitches and frame rate slow down.
Literally runs below 20fps on my 4k OLED.

Will be returning tomorrow and getting Control instead.

lmao

amazon shipped mine early so i got it today. shit game so far, and i've played for 4 hours. probably gonna stop playing and send it back

the game case literally smelt like shit as soon as i started recording my unboxing video so that was a great start. the game itself chugs so hard during start up that i legit forgot i had turned my switch on.

not to mention the 23gb update. a day one fucking update. for a switch game. let that sink in.

fuck nintendo. fuck platinum. fuck exclusivity.

Waiting for my collectors edition.

its decent but i gave up on it, because the game keeps reminding me of the fact that i suck

Attached: 1536509476418.png (643x483, 268K)

My game had ants inside it. I think it's from the factory. I'd advise buying something else for now until they get it sorted out.

Went to my local GAME today where they were literally (and I mean LITERALLY) BEGGING people to pre order, saying that they simply could not get rid of the overmassed stock that was sent to them by Nintendo. A little fight ensued with one customer even.

Pathetic.

>recording an unboxing video

user, i'm sure nobody cares to watch you open a plastic case with only a game card in it. M

Attached: 712rJGTeuiL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1500, 245K)

Reminder that falseflagging is just as bad as the real thing if not worse.

lol

You might be right. Every retard says people can't read sarcasm in text, even though you can if you're not a dumbass. But, I guess most people are too stupid.

This game raped my dog while i wasn't looking, he was raped at 20 fps.
I ordered a refund, of course, my dog should't be raped at less than 45 fps.

Does this unlock at midnight? I totally forgot about this because I've been playing WoW Classic with a group of friends but it looked really cool.

The game unlocks your doors at midnight, leaving you wide open for attack.

Eh. I will play it in 6-8 months maybe. I don't see the need to play it right now when I could be playing wow before it fizzles out.

Also I'm pretty sure the praise is just hyper due to it being from platinum but we will see if it holds up

Attached: 1550711655502.jpg (230x255, 17K)

Where can I get that shirt?

Simply Game haven't sent me a dispatched email yet, but my account page says "shipped"

Slightly worried bros

In the UK ShopTo sent out that shirt as well for Pre-orders.
As well as sending the game out yesterday so a lot of people I assume (like me) got the game early.

I’ve been in these threads to see if my pre-order was worth it, but all I see are criticisms. Bad frame rate? It’s too easy? Damn. I get ready to cancel my preorder and avoid the burden of playing the game, and I see that the game has already been shipped. I don’t know what to do now. I’m fucking scared. Am I going to have to play the game now? I don’t know what to do. I called Amazon support and they said to send it back, but by then it is too late. It is always too late.

Nintendo and Platinum games tried to kill me.
They have created a game that runs so bad, that chugs so bad, and overencumbers the switch so much, that it starts running incredibly hot. As I got further into the game, killing demon after demon, the switch seemed to simulate the environments of the game. As things got harder and harder, my switch began running hotter and hotter. That is until it caught fire. It exploded. First my joycons popped like balloons, or like some pressure cooker finally reaching its breaking point. I continued playing and then after about 30 minutes the switch itself erupted, spewing hot liquified metal out of the fans. This flew onto my curtains, which caught fire. I didn't realize at first what had happened, but after a while I smelt something unmistakenly burned. I looked around and realized could hardly see anything. I was surrounded by smoke, and one breath after another made me cough, as my lungs were starting to hurt and my eyes were itching tremendously. I realized I had to get out, so I got down on all four and everbody walked the dinosaur.

Retard

damn, sounds like a bad day for me to be a mutt.

I don't know what's everyone's problem with this game. It's pretty fun. Me and my wife's son are having a blast while she is getting blasted by gerome lmao.

I pirated it and have been playing it since Tuesday, it's okay

Kamiya here.
Been playing for 5 years. Insects.

>Being surprised journos love the platinum game with one button combat and the highest amount of bullshit that isn't combat to combat ratio outside of nier

As spected from a snoy hacking his switch, you already gave Nintendo money by buying their console.

The game hasn't even come out

Same here

Attached: received_518588232245180.jpg (1080x1776, 139K)

>tfw I'm waiting for the game to unlock on my switch to record it and post it on my shitty YouTube channel with barely 10 subs

>fun
come join me on reddit

why are gamer shirts always XXXXL?

>size L
Lose some weight my dude.