Cyberpunk 2077

I hope all you fucking idiots realize this is forced controversy for marketing and coverage. Also to appease critic's cause they wanna high metascore like their big bros at R*

Attached: 8ed3zwsp69j31.png (625x652, 430K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Nvor7hhDKTs
cyberpunk.fandom.com/wiki/Exotics
kotaku.com.au/2019/08/cyberpunk-2077-wont-let-you-choose-a-gender-only-body-types/
youtube.com/watch?v=vjF9GgrY9c0
boards.4channel.org/v/thread/475976780#bottom
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>*calls for magic car*
>autodrives on road to quest marker
>*cybernetic implant toucan sam vision activates*
>"Mhmm....giant blood stains all over the crotch....a tranny™, it's gotta be"
>"Come on, K.I.T.T."
>*follows augmented nose*
>guys in women™ costumes appear
>"COME ON CHOOMBAS! FUCKING CUNT SHIT FUCK CUNT, IT'S A BIGOT IT IS! GET "EM"
>"Shit you stink" WUBWUBWUB *sets guys on fire and they stumble and dilate immediately, does a cinematic headshot and blows guy in half"
>"Mhmm....men™ pretending to be women™......better tell the district head about this"
>"Come on, K.I.T.T."
>*autodrives on road back to metropolis*
>"OY BLOODY FUCK CUNT PENDEJO V, WOT ABOUT DA CONTRACT WESE PAIDS YA FOR YA BLOODY FUCKING PENDEJO CUNT?"
>"Just some trannies posing as women™, here's proof *shows wig*"
>"REAL SHITSHOW, HERE'S YA REWARD DA WHOLE HQ CHIPPED IN"
>"Reset the era" Complete AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>10 eddies and 5 XP received

Attached: gerry.jpg (721x705, 126K)

I'm sure "we tranny now" will be a successful marketing campaign.

>Also to appease critic's cause they wanna high metascore like their big bros at R*
Ok but how? They don't have to market to gays or trannys to appease critics for a high meta

I honestly think they're just trying to get controversy going to keep people from realizing they lowered the gameplay demo to 15 minutes.

Attached: tranny options.png (1080x434, 42K)

Another reason not to buy shitDprojekt red videogames. Their last good game was witcher 2.

BUY MY GAME.

Attached: mike basedsmith.jpg (1920x1080, 256K)

Reminder that CD projekt got tons of shills shilling on this board, don't fall for that shit and do not buy this piece of shit game.

It's not even very controversial, it's just the fucking character creation screen.

You are basically a tranny, mentally.

Don't souls games lack a "male" or "female" word option when making your character and just let you choose body type?

Said the sitberpunk tranny

No, they don't
It doesn't even matter what it says.

Same like Ion Fury, no one cared about the bottle but for the fact they changed it at the demands of trannies and other subhumans.

Of course it is a move by CDPR to get coverage, as it is always the case with new info regarding games. However, their decision is shit and anti-consumer, so fuck them.

so this
>1
>2
instead of this
>male
>female

it's just the text descriptor for male and female. there's still male and female. its just not written that way.
you're all gay crybabby faggots.

Nice. you missed jaina

But they explicit state that you can make trannies now.

REEE TRANNY PROPAGANDA

Attached: cyberpunk.jpg (828x420, 31K)

Canonically no "body type" is assigned to any sex so technically it's not possible to make a male or a female, only trannies

have you not played a saints row game before?
this shit isn't new. people just whine more.

KEK

Saints row is a joke game where you make joke characters. Do you mean to tell me that Bethesda character creation is meant to be taken seriously? Or dark souls? If so you're the first person I have ever heard that from

>Sitber
What the fuck does this even mean you mentally ill sodomite.

Anti-SJWs harassed someone I loved until she committed suicide and then laughed about it, but I’m sorry this one video game allows you to create a non-binary character. That sounds really hard.

don't worry she wouldn't have sucked your dick anyway

Good riddance

>forced controversy
>In a game where you can swap out your dick or cunt at will for some degenerate sex
Yet another faggot who's never read a book or played a Cyberpunk game before.
Top kek

So? Cyberpunk is all about drugs, violence and decadence of late state capitalism, neoliberalism, amorality, pink and neon.

Attached: 1567014078930.jpg (1008x728, 160K)

No it isn't. It's literally cringe anarchy with hackers. We are anonymoose

Why am I getting Ron Perlman vibes

so now people are mad because
>SJW cant force straight people to play some trans gender
>/pol/tards cant force lgtb+ faggots to play only one of two genders

did CDPR secrtetly troll everyone equally?

I don’t care about tranny shit I just don’t like the aesthetic.
But I do find it funny how CDPRshills have called me a “tranny” for criticizing their game, even though their game literally gives you a tranny option.

I’m transgender and the game looks OK to me, but I’m not super hyped. Probably going to wait for a Steam sale.

DILATE

It's okay when Nintendo does it

Attached: pokemon-lets-go-character-creator.jpg (1920x1080, 198K)

Don't worry mods will just 30 day ban everybody that posts a cyberpunk thread until release and everything will proceed as normal.

>>SJW cant force straight people to play some trans gender
But they literally did

Enjoy your suicide

the game is hated by both trannies and anti-trannies now.

It's almost like politicizing sexuality is wrong.

it still will sell millions

youtu.be/Nvor7hhDKTs

No one takes Nintendo seriously. I didn't even know they still made games until you said something.

Also that's a lot of l's

Too bad CDPR is only pandering to the former

Even the shittiest games sell millions now. You do realize there are 2 billion more people on the planet compared to 20 years ago, right?

>What do you look like?

A girl!

i hope there's gonna be obvious trannies in the game, just think of the shit players will do to them.
like that one guy who fed a suffragette to crocodiles in RDR2 and got banned from youtube.

Haha, yeah. Censorship is funny.

>Even the shittiest games sell millions now.
No, only AAAs that are marketed to all hell

>switches benis with v-geena in seconds
>Im sreight now. what now shitlord?!

Well that should be expected if your game is funded by your government.

They will be all unkillable.
Fucking hell, more l's. How many l's are there in English?

With each passing month another red flag rises for this game.

Attached: 1545090863352.png (584x383, 330K)

About tree fiddy

For the industry, you mean.

>forced controversy
the only people forcing this into being a controversy are you fags being triggered by it

I'm so done with this shit

Attached: 1565010204588.jpg (1063x800, 123K)

Room temperature IQ

Publicity stunt or not. They're still doing it. The SJWs still get what they want. The world still gradually adopts the foolishness of gender fluidity.

>add text input field for gender
>input 'ATTACK HELICOPTER"

>They will be all unkillable.
[doubt]
but even if that were true for some reason, people would just mod the game and kill them anyway, triggering retardera even more.

cancelled the pre-order, I don't need degenerates in my cyberpunk fantasy

Attached: uVQQc4V.jpg (3440x1440, 305K)

>mod
>Cdpr game
Enjoy your hair replacement and paint bucket cotton candy pink car six months after release

Cyberpunk IS degenerate.

Attached: papas-punkies-con-gallina.jpg (561x437, 75K)

Nah. Trannies didn't even exist when punk came about

You can't expect retards crying about trannies to understand that.

No it's not. Cyberpunk never was about social degeneracy. How degenerate was Blade Runner? Or Deus Ex?
They literally only had a few prostitutes (less that 10 each), a pimp, and maybe one or two people doing drugs. Also some people with dyed hair. Gosh golly, how degenerate, it's literally the same thing as promoting genital mutilation and mental illnesses.
The "low life" part refers to low standards of living, not low standards of morality.

>The "low life" part refers to low standards of living, not low standards of morality.

Only because nobody would greenlight a movie with the hero doing active drug usage.

B.. but my anarchy... M... My... Anti establishment. I can't wait for some anti Trump jabs

>is cuck philosophy any good?

Attached: 1564715428389.png (858x888, 34K)

>Hollywood isn't degenerate
Whoa, you're retarded

>the literal state of nu-Yea Forums

You know nothing of degeneracy until you watch High Brow "Artsy" Euroshlock movies with no Hollywood oversight.

>How degenerate was Blade Runner
>Multicultural shithole where most people don't even speak the same language
>Rampant drug abuse
>Child slavery
>Protag gets cucked by 2d waifu
Yes user, not degenerate at all

Anarchy wasn't a thing in Deus Ex, the game recognized the need for hierarchy and order. In Blade Runner it was more about corporations abusing humans (kinda) for money.

>dystopian game
>dystopian shit in it

what's the problem ossifer?

>>How degenerate was Blade Runner
>>Multicultural shithole where most people don't even speak the same language
>>Rampant drug abuse
>>Child slavery
>>Protag gets cucked by 2d waifu
You mean the nu Blade Runner? I watched OG a long time ago so I might have forgot some things but I don't think there was a waifu in OG, or even multicultural/multilingual society being shown (there might have been one spanish or chinese dude, I don't remember)

Cyberpunk is supposed to be about a morally upstanding society. Good god fearing churchgoing folk ya know?

There was a fuckton of Japanese and Chinese in Blade Runner.

Damage control more you stupid niggers. This game is already dead in the water.

Attached: 1562114908926.jpg (1005x1008, 234K)

Anybody think it's weird that they haven't said who the change was for?

I can spot you in the crowd

>a morally upstanding society. Good god fearing churchgoing folk ya know?

Absolutely.

Attached: Lundgren.jpg (640x424, 48K)

It's gonna sell like hotcakes and you can't do anything about it you fucktard.

how much longer until this piece of shit is out? hasnt it been in development for like 8-10 years? sick of hearing about it.

I don't care. I don't fucking care. This same shit's been going on for five years now and I just don't motherfucking care anymore. Fucking left always finds something new to complain about because they're armchair warmongers, fucking right throws a fit because not everything is a homosexual Aryan fantasy, fucking media blatantly plays both sides against each other and goes "GUESS YOU HATE WOMEN AND MINORITIES!" whenever their audience tells them to fuck off, and you stupid motherfuckers keep coming here and going "LOOK, GUYS! LOOK AT THIS THING! WHY WON'T THIS GO AWAY?! I GIVE IT ATTENTION, I SAY 'NIGGER', I'VE TRIED EVERYTHING!" and then you get 400+ replies. I'm just so beyond done caring anymore.

Thanks, GG.

Attached: 1521165380265.gif (480x340, 912K)

Attached: 1425830372873.gif (187x155, 2.28M)

> 8-10 years

Sounds like standard fare for good games.

April or something. 8 1/2 years of development

>Gamergate ended
Stupid naive nigger

Ah you talk about the one with the guy from Drive.
>waifu
>child slavery
Not present in original BR, but it was shown in the new one
>rampant drug abuse
It wasn't shown to be that rampant in any one
>most people don't speak the same language
2 or 3 people in original one, in the new one there was only one family yelling in spanish(?)

Meant for

You know this is not only a coverup because they're no longer allowing you to customize your characters body (there's just the 1 default type for male and female - no more sliders) but it's also a way to score browny points with the mentally ill tranny community.

Game should be renamed to Cuttingcorners 2077

I love how there's Zoomers now chipping in that have only watched the new blade runner movie. This place is going to the dogs

did he fug all of them afterward?

++475960754
forced retardation is still retardation, user.

Pondsmith has a tranny step son

did he fug him?

So...are you saying we're not supposed to take character creation seriously?

I don't think he does much "fugging"

when last time he fug?

Are you so autistic that you think a pnp rpg is on the same level as Oblivion?

Well it will affect speech though. Characters will no longer react to your gender like they promised

Judging by his only son's age, early 80's.

Why would you think this?

They'd be programming two genders anyway, and maximum a third.

Personally I prefer a "body type" slider over a male or female option. Fits more with the shitty future and is more in tune with the pen and paper game where "new-halfs" were running around and people were constantly fucking their bodies up with chainsaw arms and all sorts of shit.

This way I can make my natalie mars character and run around butt fucking all the dudes. :3

>Cyberpunk
>A futuristic post-apocalypse world filled with sexual degenerates
Seems about right. I don't see a problem here.

Attached: cybergerms.jpg (1080x1920, 368K)

>drops male and female options in favor of body type
So what if I want to play as a normal guy and understandably be addressed as "him"?
What if in my next playthrough I want to play as a cute girl and expect other characters to refer to her as "her"?
Because if other characters in the game simply refer to my character as "them" regardless of "body type" I'm not even pirating this shit

I'm pretty sure there's not going to be a preferred pronoun option in the game

It's funny you keep posting that when they obviously dodged the question

I'm unironically laughing so hard at this
great post, even if it's a rehash of an old meme

Attached: 1547595180111.jpg (175x231, 15K)

Doesn't he have a daughter too?

>i want to play as male and be adressed as one
>that will be possible
how did they dodge it

It literally does not matter or affect the game what so ever. If anything referring to someone as their title is more professional and more in tune with the cyberpunk world where they dont respect you enough to refer you to anything more than pond scum.

There's a lot of drug usage in cyberpunk stories all the back from Neuromancer where they also had meat puppets (comatose prostitution), hard drugs and synthetic drugs, corporate slaves, megacorps owners having lots of corporate clones of his dynasty (incest with the clones too by the patriarch), Rastafarian astronauts with a private space station etc.

Attached: z71tzx1o8r711.jpg (853x1920, 176K)

That's his step"son"

Wow there was drug use in neromancer. Wow. It's like the general hasn't changed in 40 years, wow.

Also vat-grown assassins.

It already has

They didn't say that, they said "you can play as a male" obviously dodging the question

FUCKING DROPPED

Ahh. I just figured since he has told that "female V looks a lot like her daughter"

Attached: riv-full.jpg (1280x1092, 245K)

>Surprised when flesh becomes meaningless in a world of augmentation
The Wired isn't for you

>and be adressed as one

Attached: tumblr_npb2ceRCOj1syrjl3o2_1280.jpg (1280x1092, 210K)

That's not how they answered though. They only said you can play as one.

and there will still be threads laughing at those that bought it
cant wait to see all the webms of shitty game play, just like Andromeda lol
Because you fuckers bought hype, not a game.

Attached: tumblr_npb2ceRCOj1syrjl3o4_1280.jpg (1280x1083, 177K)

Yes let's put modern day politics in a genre that has never had it

So, instead of male and female genders, they're just going to have male and female body types?

Oh, okay. That's...retarded, but okay.

Attached: duhJOFy.jpg (1280x1092, 208K)

Why are you posting concept art of an unrelated spin off that was never made?

You can have a female head, a male body and sound like a girl with a crop top haircut

>reddits

Attached: ljRcFRw.jpg (1280x1083, 252K)

>spin off

Attached: No+man+the+bait+was+just+too+big+_f09339d8e6bcaf3d031c371e1035e1c5.jpg (756x1100, 209K)

based ESLbro

>The fucking splice creator was going to go ham and ruin the lore
Yeah, a dead spin-off.

This

>She

Adaptions are not spin-offs.

This. Cyberpunk settings means the body is just another thing to play at your leisure like changing clothes.

Talk for yourself, I hated this game since the 48 minute "gameplay footage"

Naming something after a book and adding things as you see fit is not an adaption. Fuck off with your bullshit

So in other words you can either go for the normal option, female/male body type and female/male pronouns respectively or the mental illness option, male/female body type and female/male pronouns interchanged?

I like to think of it like playing with dolls and switching the head and arms and stuff

>Killing people is acceptable in fiction
>Changing your body isn't

lol

Attached: d3b4b6600095d1483f3daa438f819c4a.jpg (1080x1322, 102K)

What's the significance of becoming a tranny to the story?

Have you ever read the book of any movie you have watched? Even the successful ones tend to change a LOT of things. It is inevitable as both mediums don't play that well with each other.

>be in cyberpunk future
>get to have any body type you want
>not becoming a cute loli
Explain yourself

>SHE

Wut

doing something you really shouldn't simply because you want and there's the technology to allow you to do it?

I'm sure Gibson envisioned splice monsters crawling out of human suits like men in black

It's literally part of transhumanism within this context. Machinery so advanced that you are mechanically identical to a form you were never born as.

A stark contrast to trannies who just lop off their dick and make a festering axe wound out of it.

You choose a male body type and a male voice, that's what they call "strict male option". Very dishonest.

Enough.

Attached: pokemon.jpg (460x258, 31K)

So they confirmed it? Thanks

What does that have anything to do with the story?

>try to appeal to everyone
>this is forced controversy
I think your post is forced controversy

All they did was remove the words "male" and "female" from the character creation screen. I'm sure you all know what men and women look like without needing labels to point you in the right direction.

Nah.

That question will just not come up again.

Attached: 1551594275572.png (500x339, 277K)

No they didn't. You can swap body parts like Mr potato head

Yeah but it's pandering to a mentally ill minority.
It starts with labels and eventually you have tranny death squads outside your door coming for your genitalia

Breakdown between human and technology, breakdown of boundaries, breakdown of human nature, the abolition of human nature. The cyborg will not recognise the Garden of Eden; it is not made of mud and cannot dream of returning to dust. The cyborg is a disassembled and reassembled, postmodern collective and personal self. The cyborg takes pleasure in breaking of unstable boundaries and re-configuring them. Cyborgs embrace the transgression of boundaries and recreating themselves through technology.

Attached: 8a695938e5bdda2d2fe25135dce80e24.jpg (564x749, 87K)

At this point I'm sure those are either fakes or an automated response set up by CDPR to questions, I din't feel lile checking that out.

>Lost previous body and needed a replacement on the spot, had to take what was available/couldn't afford anything else
>Concealing identity to avoid confrontation and or to spy on someone/pose as someone else to get close to target for job
>Kidnapped and forcibly placed into this new body for any number of twisted reasons or a combination of above on behalf of some other party
>Use ghost chip to hijack bodies to accomplish stuff or just be a madman

That's not the story, that's the setting. Are you guys actually retarded?

Transgenders make up only 0.5% of the population (in America). That means 99.5% of the population are not. This is insanity.

See

Look on the bright side.
>bruh why are you playing as a girl are yoy gay
>it's not a girl it's just body type 2

How is being a straight white male significant to the story?

So you have to write fanfiction for it to work?

yo could just ask them yourself if you have kikebook, i've seen lots of screenshots where they respond to someone asking a question

this game will suck so who the fuck even cares.

All of that is stuff that has happened in cyberpunk works before, retard.

Themes and motifs reinforce the story and your character is part of the setting.

You won’t be called Jaina by Jackie, and your lovers can’t use gendered terms.

>try to appea to everyone
It's not possible. You got to choose. They chose a community that doesn't give a shit about games.
Trying to appeal to everyone is the worst thing you can do. A game made by a single retarded kid out of pre-made assets would be better than a game made by the greatest devs trying to appeal to everyone. If something is for everyone, it is for noone.

Because men are buying the game

>Being completely ignorant about cyberpunk but posting here anyway
What is wrong with you?

Tell me one cyberpunk anything with trannies.
Themes and motifs aren't the story

This is why I don't post about my love for character creation anywhere, ESPECIALLY on Yea Forums

Yeah but it's always a rehash of the same "don't worry, it will still be possible". I suspect they asked one employee to write that sentence in a hundred versions and write a script to randomly choose one as a reply to a question.

That's not the story that's the consumer base, what are you retarded?

So what? It's fitting with the theme of the game, doesn't cost anything to implement and it pleases a specific demographic.
>They chose
What do we lose in the process? Literally nothing, it's more option for whoever wants it, nothing was lost for the rest of us.

Ghost in the Shell, kill yourself.

You are being obtuse.

this is awful

you realize this means relationships will all be forcing you to be a fag if the love interest is male, right?

Major is not a tranny. What the fuck is this revisionism?

Trannies are the future for one.

>MFW I cancelled my preorder after learning the world was smaller.

Cybershills on suicide watch.

Attached: 1566546938220.jpg (600x450, 74K)

>its okay if Saints Row did it

>What do we lose in the process?
The ability to make male/female characters.

And you still haven't told me how being a tranny effects the story

It's both. Usually the decadence, the high life, is simply implied because there's usually a stronger focus on the grit and the hard work that the less fortunate average joes have to do. But it's still a component

If only there was a way to let you choose your love interest...

>forced to be a tranny

>if you make a male character you have to be a fag, cause the game scripts a male companion

Can you change your gender in-game afterwards as well? Or is it only in character select.

What do you care about the story when you are going to skip all the cutscenes?

Nobody is talking about the major, kill yourself retard.

STOP SPREADING MISINFORMATION THE WORLD IS MORE DENSE. ALSO HAVING NO GENDER MAKES PERFECT SENSE IN THE WORLD OF CYBERPUNK 2020, THEY AREN’T APPEALING TO SJWS BUT RATHER MAKING THE GAME BETTER

>representation matters
I think you've proved too much.

Still waiting for someone to tell me the significance of being a tranny to the story.

>extra empty acres matter more than fewer full ones.

Vertical size matters as much as horizontal.

>AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
everytime

Breaking of boundaries.

It's just as simple as picking the right bodytype with the right voice

There are no trannies in gits

Ghost in the Shell has it and it's probably the most famous.

BECAUSE IT MAKES SENSE IN CYBERPUNK

Becoming something more than human. The entire plot is about becoming a digital immortal being.

>they stumble and dilate immediately
lmao that's where I lost

cope.

Oh yes it does lol, you clearly haven't seen much of it. You realize it has multiple works, right? You're probably a fucking retard that watched that awful scarjo film

So the only reason trannies have to be in the game is to make a political statement.
Being a giant robot cock that shoots lighting makes sense too

The VERY first episode of the first season of Stand Alone Complex has an elderly minister who is into swapping his brain into that of a sexy geisha whenever he gets drunk.

I think it suits a cyberpunk theme nicely.
You don't choose a gender, you just choose a body time, some have dicks, some have vagoos, and some have their genitals replaced by metal plates like action man

The only controversy is from raging autists on Yea Forums.

Attached: 1483007719967.gif (480x238, 415K)

No, trannies are good to have in a cyberpunk game especially 2077

>>"Reset the era" Complete AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1566244438272.gif (480x270, 1.58M)

CDPR officially might have the most indoctrinated fanbase in the industry. Impressive, thought Nintendo had that title.
They make one great game and then BAM
>OMG GOATs!!!
>No one has has ever made a game like TW3!?!?!
>Muh favorite YouTubers now tell me they're the best dev in the industry!?!?! oMg!!

Tell me about the trannies in gits. Go ahead, name one.

>Tell me one cyberpunk anything with trannies.
Ghost in the Shell

Cyberpunk has always being political, yes. You are breaking human nature and giving a finger to gods, society, and megacorporations. Of course it's political.

OG isn't a very good movie though.

>7 fucking YEARS in development
>Studio hasn't worked on a AAA title in 4 years, wasted all there time on a shitty switch port.
>STILL in pre-alpha

Double yikes.

Attached: BnUUh5KE.jpg (512x512, 29K)

>Stand alone complex
>Mind swapping is the same as cutting off your cock

>STOP SPREADING MISINFORMATION THE WORLD IS MORE DENSE.
And smaller
>THEY AREN’T APPEALING TO SJWS
Sure, making the character genderfluid and bragging about it with typical SJW buzzwords like "inclusive" or different variation of "freedom" in relation to gender which only an SJW would see as a positive is not appealing to SJW.
>BUT RATHER MAKING THE GAME BETTER
How?

Attached: bobnbenis.png (399x395, 5K)

Watch SAC yourself faggot.

The Cyberpunk tabletop.

The Neuromancer tabletop.

We don't know how it'll effect the story, maybe it won't. How often does sexuality come up in narratives? If they stay with a branching path that lets you really get into your characters head, then maybe it'll effect how you think a character with that background would act? It's a roleplaying game, it's not supposed to be a representative of you, it's supposed to be an imaginary character that you want to see in this situation, and then you make choices on how that character would react. If that sounds unappealing to you, then play it how you like, and let others play the way they want. You could also not play at all. Nobody is forcing anybody to do anything.

Oh, so only in your imagination

Doesn't matter because the character still won't be male nor female. It's canon. You'r character doesn't have a gender, only canonically unrelated characteristics.

>guy becomes girl by brain swapping not cutting off cock
>REEEEE NOT REAL TRANNY

lmao

>changing one part of your body is more extreme than changing bodies entirely
wat

How is mind swapping the same as cutting off your own cock?

You sound legitimately insane.

Nope, actual rules and choices.

Attached: 1 u_2Mt3xv-ewLG55K91D3ww.png (350x750, 258K)

Saints Row did the same and you faggots didnt say a word.
>inb4 they did it IRONICALLY

It's not, still tranny.

>Meanwhile, he will happily chop off his arms and install a 7.62×51mm minigun and chop off his penis to install a rocket launcher.

So it's canon that my character is a transhuman cybernetic, I can work with that.

So we're going to be able to mind swap in character creation

yes

It's far more extreme

Okay, how does it make sense in cyberpunk? And even if it does, why is it such a priority over other, actually meaningful body alterations such as, I don't know, a skul gun or a flamethrower butthole,that CDPR decided to make fucking genderfluidity their marketing point?

This chain is about SAC, do try to keep up sweetie.

That's exactly what communism wants to do. No race, gender, or identity, just worker number 18946.

Thanks for the news CDPR

Trainspotting?

Yes, did it really take you multiple threads to understand this?

Attached: 95D315A0-7FEB-4D66-AA37-82912DAA9B99.gif (304x226, 2.03M)

Well I can't. I feel excluded, because all I wanted was the ability to play as a badass dude in a cyberpunk world and topple evil corporations while smashing pussy in the free time. Good job with that inclusivity shit, CDPR

Why does it have to have significance? Retard.

cant wait for this cyberpunk meme to end like steampunk

Attached: 1462594611790.jpg (950x1519, 276K)

>Play a cyberpunk game
>Don't engage in any of its themes with your character
Maximum pleb.

Wrong, retard. They already confirmed the retained male and female identity when being referred to by others.

>politics? in my cyberpunk?
Holy shit please kill yourself my dude

Attached: 1462591959445.jpg (950x1506, 226K)

>politics politics politics tranny tranny tranny

Yea Forums is shit

I'm sure there are games that appeal to that, go play them.

Imagine being enough of an unironic one angry gamer tier incel to be upset about this. cope, seethe, dilate etc. you faggots, in 40 years you'll never be able to tell anymore if someone was assigned male at birth or not and there's nothing you can do it about it

>>Don't engage in any of its themes with your character
Where did I say that? I actually mentipned toppling evil corporations which is #1 cyberpunk theme. Also in another post I mentioned skul guns and flamethrower butts, which is #2 cyberpunk theme

>all I wanted was to miss the point

Cry me a river dickface.

>I actually mentipned toppling evil corporations
That's like a fraction of the genre's topics.

>toppling evil corporations which is #1 cyberpunk theme
That's not true at all.
Maybe #4 or #5.

Cyberpunk isn't just evil corporations my dude. It has many themes and they can change depending on the author's own contemporary political compass and environment.

In order for your argument to work transgederism has to be a sexual fetish and not a discrepancy between mind and body

Because in the future your gender pronouns will be your most distinguishing feature.

do you think the game will have multi cock augmentations?
having that option would be very important for my immersion

Attached: 3m1d.jpg (4032x3024, 956K)

CDPR confirming anything is not worth a dime since none of the things they confirm ever gets to the final product. Also
>male or female identity
Fuck off with this tranny bullshit. There is no such thing as a male or a female identity because a man is a man and a woman is a woman, period. CDPR confirmed that in Child Porn 2077 there will be no sexes, they also mention (at least that's what you suggest) an artificial concept of male and female identity, which means that all characters will be trannies by definition.

okay

That doesn't make any sense. Why does it have to be a sexual fetish?

Mods please make it possible for me to filter these fucking threads.

Attached: eBlq25ucpExsRlT7P7ijFdA43s3v-nA9_nnRblawAks.png (789x605, 480K)

Saints Row Saints Row Saints Row Saints Row Saints Row Saints Row Saints Row Saints Row Saints Row Saints Row Saints Row Saints Row Saints Row Saints Row

>There is no such thing as a male or a female identity
In a world where you can literally be grown a whole new body or have one built?

Are you insane?

Attached: Male and female still present.jpg (1242x478, 135K)

So how will a sexual fetish impact the story?

Basically this entire thread:

WONT PIRATE GAME FUCK THIS GAME I CANT BELIEVE THIS GAME DOESNT CATER TO MY FRAGILE WHITEMALE HETEROSEXUALITY! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

you'll have sex

>choosing to be a tranny when you can be a literal sentient attack helicopter

Dilate. This entire bullshit is happening because of one thing, and one thing only, that is the fragility of trannies' bullshit "sexuality"

So we should put furries in the game too?

I'll get to use my futa cock to have sex with girl and boi pussy.

Have you ever played a Roleplaying Game in your life user?

you'll never be a woman

yes

>In order for your argument to work transgederism has to be a sexual fetish and not a discrepancy between mind and body
No it doesn't. Don't be autistic.

Furries are actually canon in CP though

More like trannies get what they want and all the straight white males are offended. It's tough knowing not everything caters to you huh?

My sexual orientation involves turning myself into a cyborg warmachine that gets sexual stimuli for slaughtering people and firing bullets with my minigun.

Attached: ed1436819ef9421d734a50b066550173.jpg (853x480, 62K)

The ability to give your character specific sexual fetishes would make it a good rpg, yes

You can get your ass fisted in NV

What does that have to do with anything? A man can turn his entire body into a 1:9000 Yamato battleship replica and he will still, always and forever be a fucking man.

They already existed in 2020 with exotics so why not

Yes absolutely.

I wouldn’t be surprised if they actually hired Anita Sarkeesian as a consultant at this point. I mean, they’ve already fired a twitter guy and added this change due to SJW outrage.

>This entire bullshit
One small optional slider in character creation. You faggots cry about the most trivial shit don't you?

You mean he right?

Proving my point that you'll never be anything more than an uncomfortable, ugly, faggoty incel.

Ok so we need furries. What's next? Pedophiles? Beastiality?

whatever you want

Don't you get "Humanity penalties" for getting too many implants, like cyberpsychosis?

Attached: cyberpunk-netrunner-900x506.jpg (900x506, 59K)

>Argumentum ad absurdum

This is why no one likes to argue with Zoomers.

Pedophilia is an actual sexual preference, and Trudeau has recently legalized bestiality in Canada, so I don’t see the issue.

>No original matter exists whatsoever
>Still a man cuz you say so

You've gone full crazy! You've gone so far you're literally a tranny supporter now! They're the ones that argue that body doesn't matter

HOLY SHIT YOU WENT FULL TRANNY

Pic related, it's you!

Attached: 1560597542865.jpg (3037x4320, 2.75M)

The fact that this is all we keep hearing about tells me the game is shit. But honestly I never thought TW3 was good either. They just aren't very good at making games. Now I'm supposed to play a boring world and have to look at tatted up ugly ass Nazi haircuts too? Fuck that. We keep getting CG crap and uggos walking down wet streets. That's not a game. The mechanics must not be working or are generic as fuck. Of course Yea Forums will make some meme like they always do and pretend a shit game is good.

>optional
You can't create a character without this slider, it is the only option, even without changing anything the character creator takes into account what the slider is set on. I can't make a fucking male character because there is no such option, there is only an option to set canonically unrelated characteristics of your character's body

Incest too!

>What's next? The option to be evil?
>IN A ROLEPLAYING GAME
You fucking retard, don't post again.

>cyberpunk is degenerate

Attached: LainScared.png (873x768, 407K)

It's honestly really funny how angry people get over something that they aren't going to use anyway.
Why waste the time and energy bitching about additional options that you can effortlessly look past?

>Delete the one line of code that says "choose your gender"
>Get tons of good boy points for this
god it's so easy to get free advertising out of a couple of idiots

>The fact that this is all we keep hearing about tells me the game is shit
The fact that this is all this board talks about should instead tell you this board is shit.

They should have pandered to furries instead of SJWs. At least then we would have gained some pretty cool roleplaying options and cat ears.
cyberpunk.fandom.com/wiki/Exotics

Attached: 430px-TMNTAdventures-43page07.jpg (430x660, 120K)

>can't make a fucking male character
Source?

Dilate CDPR tranny shill. Your mental gymnastics only show how desperate you are in yiur failed attempts to convince anyone that what we see CDPR doing is not really what they're doing. And stop putting words I never said into my mouth.

there isn't one

>Pedophilia is a sexual fetish

No. You piece of human trash.

Attached: 1544996572606.jpg (860x628, 243K)

Isn't CDPR Polish? I wonder how much censoring are they gonna get from their authoritarian catholic government.

Buttmad because you of a fucking character slider. Play the game. Sit down. You're boring.

Apperantly changing your XY chromosomes into XX still makes you a man. Making a newborn clone of you with the only difference being the chromosomes and then switch consciousness between the bodies STILL makes you a man despite there is no possible relation to it.

ITT: retards who know nothing of the setting and don’t realize overhauling your entire body would drop your humanity score to rock bottom

Attached: 386D0AEF-2576-4E70-9AC0-B91C3A1F1975.jpg (250x241, 7K)

What is it about Cyberpunk being degenerate do you guys not understand? In a world of transhumanism where you can not even be human is there some kind of line to be drawn?

t. Tranny fantasies, thanks for sharing man

You said this Meaning you 100% support trannies actually. You're officially an LGBTQWERTY supporter

>story
now I see you retards for what you are...

Attached: kden.png (463x431, 326K)

There is.
Switch voice to male and body type to masculine.

This shit is literally like fucking saints row

The entire game is based around and pretty accurate to the original TTRPG so I dont get why people are so fucking pissed off. The original game even said in the original books about how people were becoming more and more less like the original humans and more of something in between.

Thats the point of cyberpunk is that it's a fucking mad house.

Giving them one week to reverse the decision otherwise preorder cancelled.

kotaku.com.au/2019/08/cyberpunk-2077-wont-let-you-choose-a-gender-only-body-types/
>"Our character creation menu, for instance, compared to the last demo we now give you so many more options," Jonkers told Metro. "For instance, you don’t choose your gender anymore. You don’t choose, ‘I want to be a female or male character’ you now choose a body type. Because we want you to feel free to create any character you want.

How are you going to go around that? A CDPR representative employee literally said that I can't choose the gender of my character. Ironically, this is supposed to give me freedom. Well, shit, I feel lile my freedom to choose the gender of my character has been significantly limited, you goddamn fucking dishonest retard CDPR shill.

that's not a source, bud. try rereading what you're responding to.

Ok so pedophilia and beastiality is in, same with incest. What about necrophilia and shit fetishes?

>Humanity score.
What are the consequences other than not looking like a human?

yeah

>Apperantly changing your XY chromosomes into XX still makes you a man.
It's not possible in real life, nor in CP2077 setting. Shut up

I guarantee you he's never played a cyberpunk game, read a cyberpunk book or watched a cyberpunk movie in his life.

At best he stumbled upon an /outrun/ playlist on Youtube and thinks cyberpunk means cool guys in 80s car driving through a neon city at sunset.

I thought you meant that there is no male gender in the game.
Sorry senpai.

No, you don’t fucking get it. If you lose all your humanity you become a mindless beast and lose your character sheet. It’s not actually something viable.

I never said the body doesn't matter. Checkmate

That's rich coming from sexually confused person with an actual mental illness.

Cyberpsychosis is a dissociative disorder which occurs when someone with preexisting psychopathic tendencies enhances themselves via cybernetics to the point they no longer see themselves or others as complete, sapient organisms but simply as a collection of replaceable parts. Common symptoms of Cyberpsychosis include lack of self–preservation, complete disregard for others, poor impulse control, and explosive outbursts.

Cyberware installed for therapeutic purposes, including limb replacements, prescribed medical devices, and cyberware used as part of gender correction surgery, does not contribute to Cyberpsychosis. Neither does simple decorative cyberware such as light tattoos or tech hair. Only cyberware used to replace perfectly functional body parts or enhance the body beyond the human baseline can push someone towards Cyberpsychosis. Even then, they can be treated using a number of therapeutic options.

Attached: PlLS3fahoUPMNNWZKASQE0CSDCgV-pUjXc3EwVr0DcI.jpg (1400x1152, 124K)

No it's not. Pedophilia isn't a sexual fetish you disgusting piece of filth. You can't gloss over that by hiding behind a non-descriptive mass reply.

The sourcebook literally tells you on making a clone of you with different chromosomes,not possible in CP2077 my ass

Cyberpsychosis

>nor in CP2077
Oh yes it does lol

You dont fucking get it, moron. You're trying to suggest that trannies are human. Retard.

So you need a little check box to be a man?

A clone that is not identical to the original is not a clone

Why do you want to roleplay as someone who eats shit when that's already what you are in real life?

The game doesn't have cyber psychosis. Confirmed by CDPR.

>CDPR confirming anything is not worth a dime
>CDPR confirmed that in Child Porn 2077 there will be no sexes
What a waste of time this conversation was

No, but I do need a little checkbox for my character to be a man, unless it is the only option in a game

>Pedophilia isn't a sexual fetish
There are literally people arguing that transgenderism is a sexual fetish while supporting its addition to the game. Do you have no sense of irony?

If trannies aren't human than what are you?

I think so.

Yeah well it sure was if this tranny bullshit turns out not to make it into the game. Let's hope that is the case.

Yeah that's because transgenderism and pedophilia are two different things you fucking retard. What's your point?

It's a biological clone,not the kind that a Physicist tells you idiot.

From what I remember it's not that it doesn't have it, just that PC can't fall into it. Probably a cap on how much you can mod yourself like in Shadowrun games.

"Body type" literally makes sense in the Cyberepunk setting. When everyone is so fucking augmented that they might as well be medically dead the lines of what they are anymore is massively blurred. I don't know why people have been getting up in arms on both sides about the game, its meant to be a fucking nightmare future setting, you're not suppose to want to live in it or relate with the characters in many ways.
But not like anyone actually played the pen and paper game...

>it fits the game!
>yeah it wasn't actually going to be included until trannies bitched about it, but it totally fits! stop complaining!

>She

>wah Saints Row did it the same fuck Volition and Deep Silver trannies!
>said no one ever

>implying I'm a tranny because you clearly are retarded
You're an unbelievable faggot. Like not just a regular faggot. But a google rule 34 incest porn fucking faggot.

Gender is small time in cyberpunk.

>Transhumanism (abbreviated as H+ or h+) is an international philosophical movement that advocates for the transformation of the human condition by developing and making widely available sophisticated technologies to greatly enhance human intellect and physiology.[1][2]

>Transhumanist thinkers study the potential benefits and dangers of emerging technologies that could overcome fundamental human limitations as well as the ethical[3] limitations of using such technologies.[4] The most common transhumanist thesis is that human beings may eventually be able to transform themselves into different beings with abilities so greatly expanded from the current condition as to merit the label of posthuman beings.[2]

If you're not comfortable in a setting where technology lets people become other things or end their humanity altogether and become something else entirely then shut up and stay away.

Attached: 1560451382036.jpg (1920x1114, 370K)

>transgenderism and pedophilia are two different things
Nah, they're both sexual fetishes and should be put in the game

I've seen so many retards demand to know why a cyberpunk world isn't a utopia. That's like asking "why isn't Uganda a paradise?"

How is it a biological clone if it doesn't clone the biological characteristics of the original?

Whoever told you that was right.

So I heard...

Attached: cyber.jpg (4736x3680, 2.35M)

They are different sexual disfunctions yet they're still distinctions.

I'm buying the game and there's no amount of autistic screeching that can change this.

Attached: 1516375723371.jpg (587x722, 97K)

Fuck trannies. After saying that, how rich is the vertical movement? There are no flying cars and havent seen any trailer showing the feature. It is a meme argument or an actual one?

>Giant tiddy dragon cyborg
Now THIS is a future I'm up for.

Attached: 1565623641139.jpg (604x604, 112K)

I'm sure there's plenty of FUTURISTIC elevators and stairs

No, pedophilia is not a sexual fetish. You fucking retard.

Hey if I can make a cute little catgirl and play her as the most sadistic murderhobo possible, I would be very happy.

Attached: Catgirl Battletech.png (800x925, 480K)

But it still doesn't change the biology of it. The idea of that rejects the scientific fact of male and female, as opposed to allowing people to be male and female and change to their will. Extremely shallow and biased view you have of the cyberpunk genre.

>There are no flying cars and havent seen any trailer showing the feature
Except you're wrong on both counts.

No matter how modded you get you still have a male or female brain, nothing will change that.

If transgenderism is a sexual fetish then so is pedophilia

They are different you god damn moron.

One is a sexual fetish and the other is a state in which the person lives. You idiot.

One does not transition into a pedophile unless there's some really fucked up shit happening.

The other must make the personal decision to transition into getting their body modified.

They are two different things.

>But it still doesn't change the biology of it.
It literally changes the body of it through completely replacing it with technology or cloning different body parts or changing DNA

You're completely ignorant of cyberpunk altogether lol and yet you're opening your mouth.

It does clone the original you dolt.
They just change the chromosomes of the undeveloped embryo with genetic manipulation while everything else stays the same to create a biological clone of the original but with different sex.

Bioexotics aren't gonna be a feature in the base game, but I'm really hoping it's included in a major expansion.

>kemonmimi

Kek, this is my favorite edit thanks

If MILF porn is a sexual fetish then so is pedophilia.

Why would someone self identify as a tranny and look the part when you can just not? This is what boggles my mind with trannies and videogames. The whole point of their problem is that they want to be the opposite gender. Why wouldn't a mtf tranny just pick a female character? Same with the opposite situation. Why would they identify as the disorder that's giving them so much problem instead of actually going for what they supposedly want?

I'd imagine they'll do expansions flavored like the original ChromeBooks (exotics are from chrome 2).

>Officially know about how you can even lose your brain completely presented on stage to everyone in a huge conference
You're so fucking stupid it's INSANE

Not to mention the borg tech conversion replacing your brain

Transgenderism isn't a sexual fetish either. Are you legitimately retarded? Do you even know what 'fetish' means?

Brains can be modded too. GitS literally has robo brains which can be hacked and all that shit. It's why it features the existential question of what it means to be human so damn much.

Attached: snek.png (351x393, 8K)

So let me get this straight. You clone the DNA, but then you modify the cloned DNA to no longer be a clone of the original DNA, effectively creating an entirely different and independent living being that is not a clone, because it has a different DNA?

In English, doc. I don't speak slave language

A few trannies have become even more mentally ill and embraced the idea of being some disgusting half/half chimera as their true form. Neither male nor female, just this thing with an axe wound that couldn't pass for either side.

Did you only hear about Cyberpunk like yesterday or something? lol

This guy has no brain anymore, pal.

Attached: cyberpunk-2077-keanu-reeves-e3.jpg-1200x675[1].jpg (825x464, 36K)

Oh god please source me. I would be so glad.

If you can actually fully become the opposite sex, then how do trannies even exist?

You do know that male and female twins exist right? Like they're biologically identical beyond sex?

It's a modified clone.
Cant get any simpler than this

Blue and red are different things but they are both still colors.

>i-if I say it often enough it becomes true!!!

The state of (You). Post it again.

Attached: 1457794515442.png (413x395, 160K)

OwO delete right nao

Did you know I can't get banned for spamming if you keep replying to me?

youtube.com/watch?v=vjF9GgrY9c0

They show the flying cars and say you'll be able to traverse the city in cars, bikes and other vehicles.

CYBERPUNK WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A WHITE RIGHT WING UTOPIA REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Heterosexuality and Pedosexuality are two different things but they're still sexualities.

The only thing i want to know is can i make shortstacks. Already know what i want to know about the gameplay and don't really care about all this gender shit.

Attached: _miimu_and_rastina_granblue_fantasy_drawn_by_asanagi_fc0a64eab7e4f535a8663b930ae9fc11.jpg (1000x1412, 565K)

this but unironically

So...will you be able to buy and install NeoSoviet and SovietOil hardware?

Attached: TeslaTrooper1900x1200_8544.png (300x367, 186K)

Thats' corpo propaganda dawg

If your friend was a tranny the fact it killed itself was like tossing a coin since half of them commit suicide, dude

you know that pedophila can both be immoral and a sexual fetish at the same time right?

I'm glad we agree

>muh world of pale needle-nosed mus with piss-colored hair

Attached: 1557140621278.jpg (806x692, 50K)

>you still have a male or female brain
Nope. You're objectively wrong. How do you know absolutely nothing about cyberpunk yet you still come here to talk about it?

Theoretically yes.

It's still not a sexual fetish.

>mfw this is the one game where this joke would end up being accurate

Attached: 1548959115580.jpg (184x184, 8K)

>retards up in arms about having more options in an RPG
>make a male character who had his voice box removed due to theoat cancer
>gets an aug to replicate his voice
>some punk deck jockey hacks his shitty Australian knock-off aug for a laugh and changes the setting to a female voice
Yea Forums WILL claim this isn't cyberpunk.

Even monozygotic twins are not genetically identical you dense motherfucker.
So, not a clone then?

Is that true though? I thought they were heterozygotic.

If pedophilia is a sexual fetish then so is heterosexuality

Attached: cdpr.png (1080x434, 44K)

>>retards up in arms about having more options in an RPG
There is no option to choose the gender of a character though.

See

that would be kino

>Clone someone
>Give them blonde hair instead of brown
>WOW SO IT'S NOT A CLONE THEN?
You're the dense motherfucker here. Minor changes like this do not suddenly fucking chance that it's a clone. There's enough capeshit out there to prove most people consider the act of taking someone's DNA and just growing a person from it is considered "cloning." Nowhere does it state "exact replica."

There's an option to choose a male body type and a male voice, effectively meaning you chose your character to be male.
Having fixed body types with fixed voices is less options, this isn't up for debate.

Would Cyberpunk's Japan make nipple-fucking among many other fetishes in hentai a reality?

Attached: untitled-design-153.jpg (956x640, 206K)

Apparently they removed all third-person cutscenes from the game. Meaning the elevator cutscene and V's apartment cutscene seen in last years gameplay video is gone.

>added extra options
>by removing options

>Effectively meaning
But not actually meankng

what did they 'remove'

Nothing was removed.

Literally the only difference is you have to click two boxes instead of one.

That's not true.

>Boy/girl twins are always fraternal or (dizygotic); they can only form from two separate eggs that are fertilized by two separate sperm.

>Identical twins come from a single fertilized egg that splits into two. Before it splits, it is either male or female.

The difference is you can make a parts swapped tranny and men an women no longer have identifiers

This

The level of degeneracy varies, you mongs. Look at some shit like blade runner or deus ex. In those people live shitty lives full of drugs, prostitution, extreme corporate greed, and murder. But then look at shit like shadowrun or ghost in the shell or judge dredd and tell me those arent even more grimy and repulsive. The latter 3 also include tranny shit to show how bad things have gotten. I was fine with them including monster dick trannies in in game ads to reflect this kind of nasty future culture, but now it seems they are trying to appeal to those people and thats whats gross and puts me off from this shit.

cdpr shills with the quick responses

The more people shitpost about Cyberpunk 2077, the more I want to buy it.

>gets btfo
>"h-haha shills"

t. yrone

Nothing being removed from the game is objective fact.
If you consider stating facts to be shilling, then you're most likely too retarded to breathe automatically.

>nipple pussies
>futa
>tentacles
>monster girls
nips would go full degenerate mode

Time to remind them, user.

>Nothing was removed
>Male and female identifiers removed
????

See
Someone has to be lying. I wager it's the one you've quoted since 1) for all we know this might be a fake, 2) your quote was an answer to a random dude, not a vidya journo, and therefore more likely to be lied to.
Also
>per se
"we didn't remove anything per se" translates to "we removed something and we replaced it with something that is similar enough for us to feel fine with lying about"

>"strict male and female options are still there"

Learn to read you retard

This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-10-25-at-10.23.06-AM.png (780x509, 533K)

It makes sense; you could very well be a man in a woman's body or vise versa in cyberpunk.

Yes, it's called a non-issue.

Furries and gods and aliens, like literally
the other stuff you mentioned is more human-mad illusion crud (like an animal not being able to consent despite how much it wants it, or how old it considered "old enough" for a human

Yeah but they removed the identifiers. So they removed something and changed character creation.

>we removed something and we replaced it with something that is similar

That's called "changing" not "removing".

Yeah but why? Wouldn't a tranny just choose their preferred gender? And "non-binaries" just choose what they feel at the time?

>Take both

What now, faggot?

You're welcome to not buy, play, and talk about the game, user.

I'm sorry to hear that.

>cybernetic implant toucan sam vision activates
The fact that scanner from the demo is one of the required augments confirms this, it's going to be cyber sense.

>instead of picking male, you now pick male body and male voice
>this is considered "adding options" by CDPR shills

Attached: ohfu.png (150x135, 31K)

Trannies becoming more represented than straight people is a non issue?

A clone by definition is an exact replica, anything that is not an exact replica is not a clone.
I don't give two shits about thise canonically unrelated tranny options, I want to fucking create a motherfucking male character! How fucking hard can it be to fucking understand?

>Trannies becoming more represented than straight people
They're not and you're mentally ill.

Do we even know for sure if this was changed to appease trannies or if it was always the plan?
>implying Yea Forums wouldn't be mad either way

ᵬᶏᶊᶒᶁ

>oh no why are there MORE options in my rpg :(

Excessive railroading brainwashed you into a retarded sheep with not one independent thought in its head. I bet you think Assassin's Creed games are RPGs.

The option to pick character's gender

Yeah. Actually makes sense but for Yea Forums it's always black and white only. Blah blah trannies and shit.

>no nonhoomans
>no (non)binaries
>no non-pale monkies!
>only my 'perfect' world of needle-nosed mus
You disgust me.

Attached: 1542209387242.jpg (560x564, 59K)

You can do that, retard.

i will now buy your game

YOU CAN STILL CREATE A MALE CHARACTER

How is removing heterosexual identifiers while simultaneously adding tranny options not representing trannies more than straight people?

Trannies know they will never actually be the other gender so they have turned it in to it's own identity.

>more represented than straight people
How many trannies in vidya can you name off the top of your head? Is it more than straights?

you develop schizophrenia
congratulations

You can still create completely straight characters, retard.

>hanging out with a dude you work with means you're gay
What?

As of right now they either equal or outnumber the character creation options in Cyberpunk2077

Male voice, male body, called he/him but because you can't pick boy or girl this is an issue? At this point you're just complaining about menu options lmao.

You can pick male body.
You can pick male voice.
You can pick female body.
You can pick female voice.

>bro, having trannies in the game just adds to the DYSTOPIAN aspect of the game!
>it shows how degenerate society is, man!
>yeah, they won't be painted in a bad light at all
>and nobody will be able to bad mouth them
>and they won't be the villains
>and they will be praised
>and you won't be able to go out of your way to kill them
>and you'll be preached to by them and by others about how GREAT trannies are
>but dude, it's all about CDPR showing LOW MORALITY man!!

What's your source?

Okay, so where is the option to choose between male and female? I remember there having been one. Where is it now? Seems like it's not there anymore. It's like... like it was removed, or something.

>heterosexual identifiers
You can play an heterosexual tranny though

Yeah but they're not called straight character anymore because that's offensive, is that right?

NOOOO MY FAT RETARDED FINGERS GET HURT WHEN I HAVE TO CLICK ON MORE THAN ONE BOX, TODD HOWARD SAVE ME NOOOOOOO

>male
>female
vs
>tranny

Where did you learn how to count?

user there's fucking furfags in the sourcebook. Do you honestly think trannies are that unbelievable in a setting where people are obsessed with modifying their body?

why do people beend to lgbterrorists? What are they REALLY going to do if you don't give in to their angry, terroristic threats?

That's a hologram, retard.

How many types of tranny are there? Women trannies, male trannies and.....

No, they're still called straight characters. You can stop being offended by a nothingburger now.

This, Cyberpunk is about Christian values.

The best superpower.

Awesome.

Virgin CASE
Chad FINN

Who said that? I'm just wondering how being a furfag or a tranny adds to the story.

>so where is the option to choose between male and female?
In the slider than you can move all the way to 'male' or 'female'. It's not that hard Karen.

No they're not. They've been stripped of their identifiers

>Karen
Is this what 12 percenters consider an insult?

if you pick a "male body" and "male voice" and don't think it's a male character you're just as delusional as a tranny

Okay, so where is the female/male checkbox? If it wasn't removed, it must be there, right? Why would CDPR representative say that it is not there, then?
NO YOU FUCKING CAN'T, A CDPR REPRESENTATIVE SAID IN INTERVIEW THAT YOU CAN'T, SO YOU FUCKING CAN'T!

That sucks bro. I'm sure if they were able to see this they would still be with us today.

I mean, I'll just end up stabbing every single tranny in the game and posting it without text on the internet

if I cant do it to all trannies, I'll aim for a nuke ending

it is just a californian city afterall

Attached: 1564202304823.gif (500x315, 3.77M)

>I'm just wondering how my character's gender and sexuality adds to the story

Is this your first RPG?

Attached: 1480388435758.jpg (300x301, 7K)

keep seething whiteboys

Attached: ECrJmjhVUAA4IF5.jpg:large.jpg (777x1600, 202K)

>muh identifiers
>how will I ever be sure of my gender??

CDPR doesn't call this an RPG though. So being a tranny must be important to the linear story.

The fuck they have. You're not going to be refereed to as "it" you idiot. Trannies love their fucking pronouns they won't get rid of those.

There has never been an identifier for straight/gay.

Is this the point where you admit that you don't actually care for the game and just came here to cry about politics?

So you admit they're pandering to trannies

I already said it a million times, those are unrelated, separate options. I want to create a fucking male character, not a fucking tranny with God knows which characteristic, if any, was their actual, real, non-modified characteristic. I want to create a fucking MALE!
M A L E
A
L
E
MALE!

>CDPR doesn't call this an RPG though.
That's a PR move.
It's by any definition a RPG. You need to play more vidyer friend.

>trannies already have a 40% suicide rate
>people actually think trannies will be more common with the stress of living in a dystopia

>world full of trannies and niggers getting praised for doing literally anything
Doesn't sound that fun to me user.

>Male and female doesn't mean straight
Mother of god

I was just pointing out how much of a retard the OP was.

Attached: k.png (945x323, 39K)

No, he admits you need a distinct 'identifier' for your gender like the insecure faggot that you are

>Never read the book.

Rivera is a holographic illusionist artist, drug-addict, hooked on a mix of cocaine and meperidine, who gets orgasm from betraying people and messing with people's brains.

Attached: nqkid9rDEb1syrjl3o3_1280 (2).jpg (1280x1092, 251K)

There is no such slider, CDPR representative employee said that you can't choose your character's gender.

How fucking fragile can you be? Is choosing a male body and voice not enough to signify male to you? How do you know you're male now? Maybe you're really a tranny and you didn't realize.

>conflates straight/gay with normal/tranny

How old are you?
I've been arguing with a teen all this time haven't I?

Pick the male voice with any body you want and you'll be treated like any other male in the game.

Thats like asking what's the significance of getting a full robot conversion in the 2020 tabletop is. Because you can and most people don't give a fuck about their natural bodies in cyberpunk.

Imagine being this outraged over nothing holy fuck

Why does the chick on the left look so uncomfortable?

What's the significance of character creation?

Attached: 1558585511256.jpg (224x225, 13K)

Right, just like CoD, after all you take the role of a named soldier in that, just like in Cyberpunk you take the role of a named criminal.

Does the character creation allow you to customize your body? Not as in choosing male or female, but once you've chosen that, go into advanced customization? Also what the fuck is the point of all this since the entire game is first person with no third person option?

CoD isn't a RPG and doesn't have character creation, are you dense?

Aren't there interactive cut-scenes?

Of course you can't.
In the original p&p RPGs? Sure, why not.

Attached: cyberpunk2020_121.png (2448x3270, 437K)

There is no point. It's just pandering

I want to create a male character. That's it. That's all I ask. CDPR can make ALL other characters trannies, I don't give two fucks as long as I can kill them. But I want to control a goddamn motherfucking MALE and I can't, because there is no female/male choice. Don't talk to me about fragility because none of this would be a thing if trannies weren't so fragile about their wet dreams.

What's the point of any customization at all?

Properly see your character everytime you open your inventory and in some cut scenes. What I want to know is can you pick a build for them, your partner Jackie is huge compared to male V.

>Does the character creation allow you to customize your body?
Same answer that could be applied to this entire thread:
We don't actually know. They haven't shown anything since the first gameplay walkthrough.

Usually in actual RPGs there's reactivity o your appearance

They said height was something you could change.

I don't want to pick separate voices and body, I want to create a male character. A man. A dude. A motherfucking guy.

You can make a male character you triggered little brainlet.

You're just mad that the game doesn't hold your hand.

Newer thread for you folks. No more 3rd person movies in this
boards.4channel.org/v/thread/475976780#bottom

But you take the ROLE of someone, so how is it not a ROLE playing game by your logic?
That guy on the left looks kind of like a bog to me.

>But you take the ROLE of someone, so how is it not a ROLE playing game by your logic?
That's not what an RPG is about in the slightest, fucking hell have you never played a RPG or are you just baiting me?

Ok and you can do that CDPR isn't denying you the right to be male now shut the fuck up.

Kill yourself already.

You can't. A CDPR representative said in an interview that you can't pick character's gender.

>a role playing game isn't about taking the role of a character

They just won't call you male because that means they're picking a side. And we all know in the choice between sanity and insanity there's no clear choice.

See Tons of games let you chose an avatar and they don't say anything about male or female you just choose the avatar.

They literally said I will not be able to choose the gender of my character.

>But you take the ROLE of someone,
You do that in every game.

Roleplaying
Simulation
Real-Time Strategy
City Builders
Action-Adventure
Point and Click
Jump and Run
Puzzle
Bullet Hell
'Cinematic'
Rhythm
Beat-em Up

Please play more games before shitposting on Yea Forums again.

You arent male because you didnt chose your gender

No SJW deserves to die. No death threats please.

>I want to create a male character.
You don't want to create a male character. What you want is having a dick for you to suck

Name one AAA game in the last year that did this

So just like real life. You never picked anything.

/thread

Reminder Fallout New Vegas and morrowind are the only rpgs out there, vtmb and fallout 1 and 2 don't count.
Reminder Bladerunner is the only good thing to come out of the cyberpunk genre and everything else is full of tranny shit.

See

No, it isn't. Jesus Christ dude.

>No SJW deserves to die.

See

PoE 2: Deadfire

Only one of those could be used to describe cyberpunk and that's 'Cinematic'
>You can't role play in rpgs

You choose male and female in that game.

>role play = assuming the role of a character/avatar

Are you retarded?