Battlefront 2

Clone Commandos soon, lads

Attached: battlefront2roadmapseptdec2019~2.jpg (528x278, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eEtabuDAg3E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thanks, EA, you are sure to undo decades of customer alienation with this.

and yet they never bothered to fix the actual issues of the game

Nobody cares about corporate dreama. The game is fun now, user

wont fix the shitty game

It is fun, but also really shallow. I usually play it for a few days and get burnt out for a few months.
Worth the $5 I payed though

Like what?

They just added contextual spawning, made heros era sensitive in some game modes, balanced their star cards, all problems people had with the game now fixed

>no ground-to-space
>no co op vehicles
>still relies on tokens for vehicles and heroes
>no 32v32 or 64v64
>extremely limited amount of maps
>abysmal campaign
>no map variety, i.e. no fighter-centered maps like bespin platforms or heavy ground vehicle centered maps like geonosis
but they referenced my favorite star wars vidya gam so it's great now lmao

star cards are shit and should not be a thing
the grind is fucking awful
just because you removed microtransactions doesn't mean the way you obtain shit in the game is somehow magically fixed

Those alternate playercounts could be sweet as

Oh please the grind is fine. Only have like 20 hours in the game and and every star card unlocked for the main classes. It's effortless

Why would I play Star Wars Battlefront II when I can play the infinitely better Star Wars Battlefront II?

Attached: star_wars.jpg (825x464, 65K)

Without the 3x XP modifier, it takes *days* to get an individual class to 30, from base.
That's DAYS of being literally, measurably inferior to others by way of Star Cards alone, and while most aren't hard damage increases, the toughness improvements make special units feel *unfair* to newcomers.

>>no map variety, i.e. no fighter-centered maps like bespin platforms or heavy ground vehicle centered maps like geonosis
They literally have exactly what you just said here

>the sheer shilling of this since announced
Fucking WHEW

Geonosis is not a ground-vehicle centered map when there are like maximum four vehicles the larger fraction of which are light single-manned scout vehicles

>adding new content instead of fixing all the fucking bugs in this shitty game first

no its not
you should not even need to grind to play the multiplayer
thats a design flaw

You can unlock everything by VERY casually playing the game. I wouldn't even say that's grinding

If she's not in, I'm not buying it.
Simple.

Attached: 123453576897.png (800x964, 192K)

They just fixed dooku this update. What other bugs are you talking about?

good man

To be fair, they are finally fixing the games most glaring problems and adding fan demanded content. It's not like people are going to keep trying to find things to get angry about if it's being fixed

>That's DAYS of being literally, measurably inferior to others
Barely. If you truely think the reason you keep dying is because someone on the other team has a grenade radius 7 percent bigger than yours, you need to get gud

user the issues that remain are listed in this very thread, and all other threads, since you've been shilling this shit. They're throwing tokens while not actually doing anything substantial and it's fucking EA anyway, a company so fucking horrible that people would sooner buy Activision games than EA games. EAfront is still shit and your shilling won't change that.

Dooku isn't fixed kek. His duelist is even more fucked up. His duelist strikes only do damage like on every third hit because of how much they sped up his animation.

take your nostalgia goggles off, you fuckin' nipple

Every game has issues user. I'm not going to pretend the game sucks just because there are no coop vehicles. Only Yea Forums would see undeniable proof that they are listening to fan feedback and trying to fix the problems people have, yet still not be satisfied because "it's ea and they are evil so if doesn't count"

>undeniable proof that they are listening to fan feedback
Fucking kek. Get out of here shill

Quit letting pretty graphics make you blind to shallow gameplay.

That's just a nigger woman painted orange.
You two are a pair of silly sausages.

user do you have any idea what you are talking about

>Adding instant action and another offline mode
>Just added Capital Supremacy, and patched it so you can spawn on control points
>Constantly balancing heroes and star cards
>Added specific maps like Felucia JUST because people asked for that one specific map

Literally all of this is simply from listening to fan demand. I mean, you can cover your eyes and refuse to look if you want to, but the proof is in the pudding

they're the same game
>both have era-accurate guns (the newer one having greater accuracy)
>both have playable heroes and villains
>both have drivable vehicles
i could go on, you nipplephile

Capital supremacy is a meme. The new ship phase is worse than the last version.
>constantly balancing heros
Kek this was definitely posted by the yoda gang

Not to mention vehicles spawning on the map and era specific heroes

yoda has a bigger dick than you.
hell, it's probably less green, too.

Doesn't matter if it's a meme. My point still stands.

>constantly balancing heros
They are giving every hero health on kill next update because people were complaining about rolling with that star card in every single loadout. Even if thats not a good change, they are listening and will keep listening

Graphics fags should be hanged in the town square

>vehicles spawning on the map
They brought that style of gameplay back?

Battlefront 1 is better famalam.
Tighter maps and better character controls. They really fucked that in 2.

2005 has modding tools, someone is "remaking" BF3 on it.
youtube.com/watch?v=eEtabuDAg3E

Only for Geonosis and one type of vehicle, but it's a start and they made it clear they want to do more in the style.

>next update
So then you don't even know what you're talking about because the update has been active since yesterday kek. Shill be gone. Go play it and you'll see the bugs are worse than the previous update.

lol what's up with that hilariously awful grenade toss animation? otherwise looks neat

The original isn’t a massive grindfest

neat
Thanks user, will keep an eye out for this.

I admittedly don't actually play as heroes ever. I assumed that was part of the September update

>Shill
Why would a shill not know anything about the game idiot

Looks like the stupid fucking bastard used the "placing explosives" animation instead of the "throwing explosives" animation.

No galactic conquest, no buy

Good, we don't want faggots infesting the game, anyway.

Speaking of does anyone know if there was a hard limit to the number of fleets you could create in Galactic Conquest? My friend and I always joked about creating enough fleets to fill the board and box the enemy in but realized it would take an eternity of space battles to actually grind out.

There's definitely more than two.

>EAfront 2
No thanks.

They already had it for taunstauns on both it’s not new retard

SEETHING UNIRONIC EAKIKE LMAOOOOOOOO

Yeah I think the highest I ever got was 5-7 cause I liked to station them at home planets and also along routes that prevented them from getting to headache maps like Polis Massa or Naboo.

Calm down!
YOU'RE PISSING EVERYBODY OFF!!!

>fun
>meat grinders
No.

Will maybe play it when there is galactic attack or huge maps with no faggot heroes.

Attached: 1566660619106.jpg (218x231, 8K)

>Polis Massa
As the clones I had to attempt that battle at least 3 times in my recent play though.
You, and your AI troops, don't spawn directly on the CP adjacent to the enemy's CP - giving them the complete advantage.

I just had to use Yoda and hold-the-line at the room. Even then that took 2 tries.

>mfw remember playing the old game and it being cool as fuck
>play it in 2019
WHAT THE FUCK holy shit I was fucking UNDERAGED back then jesus christ this shit is unplayable right now.

>no faggot heroes
What have you got against Luke?

Retard zoomer

imma zoom into your room and kick the shit outta you