Dude fuck laws and evidence and shit, trials should be decided by feelings

Dude fuck laws and evidence and shit, trials should be decided by feelings

Attached: AJ_Phoenix_portrait.png (310x465, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gematsu.com/2019/08/capcom-announces-tgs-2019-stage-schedule
youtu.be/i7qxaCpfJa4
youtube.com/watch?v=KrfdlBXepAo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Dude fuck laws
Von Karma
>Dude fuck evidence
Edgeworth

>main character of previous game comes back as jaded support character
kino

I meant AA4 Phoenix "Use evidence from the future in the past" Wright specifically

>Disbarred
>Fuck laws and evidence
Sounds about right. What's the problem?

Is it safe to say this is a tired cliche?

Attached: LukeTLJ.jpg (1475x1976, 1.01M)

he was working one case for 7 years trying to catch one person in a test run trial, but yes that's totally what he meant

No. I like it

>emotions are literally the only thing that differentiates us from animals
>lmao let's just ignore people's feelings and process everything by pure logic, that'll work right?
Retard.

>spend 3 years or so being a defense attorney, defending for the most part clearly innocent people
>abused by all prosecutors, most of which clearly either forge evidence or do shady things in court to get a guilty verdict
>The prosecutors are never punished
>Present one piece of planted forged evidence
>disbarred and shamed out of court

Attached: 1558369740498.png (867x766, 796K)

Wasn't he more like a fucking clever mastermind? Dude came off pretty different when you couldn't read his inner thoughts.

The MASON system is a simulation. You could engineer it however you want, even if it doesn't necessarily make sense.

The real problem is how skewed it is.

Attached: The autopsy result was updated.jpg (259x194, 6K)

That's what you get for being a lawyer. What did you expect? You're all bad people

So how many innocent people ended up getting executed in prison, because this guy got Wright disbarred for 7 years?

Attached: Klavier_Gavin_Portrait.png (600x800, 491K)

>The MASON system is a simulation. You could engineer it however you want, even if it doesn't necessarily make sense.
Oh I guess that's fine then, you can just show whatever you want to the jury, it doesn't have to be real
Clearly this is truly a much more fair and less corrupt system

>trials should be decided by feelings
Yeah!

Attached: 1566859479143.png (715x905, 636K)

Is this a new meme of people who didn't actually play the new games?

Mood Matrix doesn't tell you who the fucking killer is, Athena uses it to catch people's reluctant lies, it's a tool, not an answer

I hope the wait for AA7 is worth it

I want to see an actual evolution to the series, give us walking investigations or something

Also it got is great character art.

>Actually I used a body double!

Bigger intellect is, not feelings.

Thats pretty much how it works in America, juries can choose not to enforce laws and can basically convict someone if they all feel like the guy did it.

Other way around, retard. Emotions are a sign of higher intellect in a speices.

>animals dont have emotions

yes, you are

>play and finish AA 1-2, Apollo Justice, first Edgeworth game and love them all
>forget everything that has happened in them
>get iPad and there's new AA games for it

Should I start from beginning or just play the new ones?

>finish AA 1-3

Only comparable if Phoenix were to die just as his new character arc was getting off the ground. And if he knew 100% that the evidence he received was forged. And if he knew 100% that his client was guilty. Then it'd be comparable to what they did to Luke.

You are able to shitpost in this thread right now, and it wasn't because of feelings. No other animal can do that, on the other hand, they can indeed feel.

Play investigations 2 then the new ones

Attached: ca-times.brightspotcdn.com.jpg (840x713, 101K)

You didn't play 1,2,3 first?

Does anyone else feel bad for Apollo? It feels like he keeps getting cucked at every turn

I did, that's why I posted this

Oh, then play investigations 2

dude fuck women

Attached: 1525105314129.jpg (256x384, 123K)

Who is the Delta of AA?

Attached: Delta2.png (1920x1080, 1.11M)

This is now an AA reaction image thread.

Attached: AB613F7F-6B8C-48D2-9A3B-6346EC6F555B.png (246x136, 25K)

okay

Attached: aa.jpg (1050x878, 519K)

Attached: 99b.gif (256x192, 19K)

Please no, we already have that in AAI and it's just time wasting filler. Point and click is the best.

A quite eloquent way of saying “No u”

I don't think ace attorney ever has a complex motives moment

But took back his spotlight in SoJ and even got a harem.

You don’t even need to extrapolate that far

How many lives did he ruin because he refused to ask his brother how the actual fucking living hell he knew about the forgery and who did it. He never even apologized to wright or trucy

It wasnt even phoenix who forged it, he was tricked into using it.

>got a harem
Consisting of who?

>You now remember Apollo’s first thoughts about Vera.
Petition to have Vera moved to Khura’in.

The localised trilogy is such a timeless classic.

>Repeatedly and consistently poke holes in the testimony and evidence provided by the prosecution
I sleep
>Present 3 pieces of irrelevant evidence
"Let's just fucking execute the defendant right now"

Always with the gloves.

I wish they kept him that way. Instead he's just back to a bumbling idiot when you play as him in AA5 and 6, but still somewhat competent (even if not as jaded) when you're not playing as him in those games.

In AJ he always came off as very unscrupulous but with good intentions rather than an actual mastermind.
Like Mia and Edgeworth are more masterminds who use very clever tactics that are within the law (Excluding Edgy in the first game), Hobo Phoenix outright forges evidence and puts someone related to the case on the jury to get the verdicts he wants.

Trucy, Juniper, Rayfa

>Be me
>New to AA
>Catches up on DD
>Tries making original flavor fanfic
>Realize it’s fucking impossible without a team
>Too lazy to form team
>Give up after the second case
>Look at it again years later
>It’s just cringy dogshit
Burnout is real.

>Trucy, Juniper,
But user, they stayed behind on Japanifornia
And one of them is his sister

so, twitter?

I just started playing AA, wanna know one thing. Does he fuck Maya?

>game introduces a protagonist's love interest
>next game takes her away and doesn't mention her in any way
Bravo, Capcom.

Fucking your assistant is morally reprehensible.

AA4 should be retconned out of existence and the series is doing a very good job at it so far. Ema and Phoenix are succesful again, Apollo is back to his hometown never to be seen again, the only thing that remains to be retconned now is Trucy.

This isn’t your normal VN, user.

To be fair Phoenix Drive exists.

Honestly, I just want a game set shortly after AA3 that doesn't have anything to do with AA4.

>>Dude fuck evidence
>Edgeworth
No, he updates it.

No, but he really should.

The AAI series bro

>The MASON system is a simulation.
But then how did Phoenix obtain that testimony from Brushel(?) in the first place?

Oh snap, I do not hear such a truth?

Simon Keyes

>2 characters named Simon
Why

That's true, I'll have one more Ace Investigation and a decent followup to AA3.

One of them is from an unofficial translation.

How excited are you for DGS2? I heard it's AAI2 tier.

Attached: Dgs2_cover.png (1280x1139, 2.22M)

Um...it’s out already.
In Japan, anyway.

Quercus Alba, I guess. Just because the game basically went pants-on-head retarded from that point onwards.

>"I don't have to answer you. I have extraterritorial rights."
>"But even though I do, I'm just going to keep having this conversation with you even though I can walk away at any time."
>"Also, I'm going to keep reminding you that I have extraterritorial rights until they're revoked at the last second."

>AAI2 tier
so a great game that suddenly turns into shit?
AAI2 was fun until the gregory episode. It was so boring I gave up on the game halfway, all of the food contest characters are annoying, Gregory drops a sermon about good being a good lawyer every five fucking seconds, and the Edgeworth parts are a snooze fest filled with cringe "oh it's the butz xD for the millionth time" humor

Who is the best attorney and why is it Naruhodō Ryuutaro?

Burgers

>gregory episode
>boring
We're reaching levels of shit taste that shouldn't be possible.

I'm obviously talking about the fan translation.

>Hey. Play this video game I made with scenarios that never existed with evidence obtained and presented with Time Travel
>Only then will you see the truth
What the fuck were they thinking.

Attached: feeny wright.png (731x542, 460K)

How did he make a videogame anyway?

>fucking invited Lamiroir into the jury
Based Mastermind

Probably asked Kay for help.

>Yamazaki left the team so no AAI3
>DGS1&2 sales were shit so no DGS3
The future is dark

>case 3
>boring
how is it possible to have taste this shit

Apollo Justice really killed my mood after playing the Trilogy. I’m playing Investigations 1 now and it’s fun but ehh I might quit after this one. Trials and Tribulations was 10/10 tho

No no no you gotta play AAI2, then quit.

After playing through 1,2,3 and investigations, I've been trying to force myself to finish AA4 but I just can't. Seems like all of the characters and stories in 4 are worse than the three games before it.

Attached: saddest.jpg (500x500, 191K)

>years later forges evidence to force a guilty verdict
>gets away with it and never brought up again
now that's what I call based.

Attached: awp.png (500x543, 136K)

DGS was translated to english on both 3DS and android. It's not as good as the first three games, but I thought it was way better then the rest. It's a different style of game and the jury system is kinda basic, but hopefully they expand on it and bring it to AA7

Attached: The Great Ace Attorney.png (2560x1440, 1.22M)

Oh yeah I’ll check it out. I’ve already got the fan translation downloaded for later. How do the 3ds games emulate? I’ve only heard bad things

It is worst that the 3 case from JfA? That shit has been the lowest point

Ah man I forgot all about those two games. Are they related to Phoenix Wright at all?

The circus case wasn’t even that bad. I would take it over pretty much any case from Apollo Justice. I think I maybe just didn’t like the characters from 4. Trucy never really clicked with me and I hate what they did with Phoenix. I’m on the first Edgeworth game now and I already like Kay a lot more than Trucy and the overall cases have been decent so far. I really liked the plane one

>Yamazaki left the team so no AAI3
>if they ever make AA7 it's going to be written by the rookies who made 6-4 and 6-DLC
I'm actually kind of worried now.

I didn't like the Circus case that much, but it didn't bother me as much because AA2 didn't have me slog through 3 bad cases in a row after turning one of my favorite characters into a much less interesting self-parody.

No, but it's a slower paced game. Heck in one episode there is no court trial at all and there's only two investigation segments in the whole game. The 1800s aesthetic is also nice

AA4 wasn't perfect but it was a step in the right direction and it really fucking pisses me off that the newer games are pretending it never happened. The darker atmosphere was great, the soundtrack was great, hobo Phoenix was fucking great. If they hadn't gotten rid of all that then AA5 and 6 would have been masterpieces.

Attached: 1476731103591.gif (256x192, 55K)

That chick was the best part of the game

You've almost tempted me to give it another try, but I couldn't disagree more on hobo Phoenix.

I thought that case had many leaps in logic especially during the second trial but the emotional pay-off at the end was well earned imo.

Lads really wanted to play Dual Destinies on Bluestacks, but I keep getting authentication errors. Anyone know any solutions?

Attached: me on the left.png (315x382, 171K)

Why did Ema decide to stay in Khurain?

Butterfly dick

did you also install the OBB files. Make sure to load this in first, then install the APK, or maybe you just have a bad APK/OBB file

well he's the only one smart enough to actually find the real culprit

by the same retards who brought you

"YOUR EYE TWITCHED WHILE YOU SAID THAT, IT MEANS YOU'RE THE KILLER"

>Apollo is back to his hometown never to be seen again
God I wish.

I'll try to find another apk/obb file then, thanks man.

oh god, don't remind me of this guy
I was stuck on him for like 20 minutes before I gave up and cheated.

Attached: Spark Brushel.jfif.jpg (920x1628, 270K)

I like his hobo mature design and then he suddenly back to be retarded in the 3ds game

What a basic bitch

Attached: 1567104019055.png (1280x720, 720K)

Literally Charles Manson
Why were they worried they weren't able to prosecute this bastard? Inb4 no evidence.

Attached: file.png (190x270, 91K)

I just finished play aa4 for the first time and I gotta say, the final confrontation was extremely underwhelming. Given how much they built Gavin up as this fucking crazy mastermind, it really didn't take much at all to take him down. He was way more pathetic than I was hoping. Easily the worst AA villain in terms of his actual showdown

I think it was because they couldn't technically prove that he sent anything and even if they could, it would be really tough to paint him as responsible for the killings just for sending some letters, even if they were murderous in context. If they hadn't proved the balloon thing, he wouldn't have ever technically killed anyone and so they couldn't really charge him with any crime

Motive and intent aren't enough to charge someone with a crime in the AA universe

But the AA universe does have Psychological Profiling right? How can Athena bullshit her way into providing damning testimony and Edgeypoo couldn't? Then again, that was basically what happened in the end.

Attached: file.png (1920x872, 2.04M)

>never to be seen again
Naive.

*walks into room full of autistic and inconsistent one-dimensional characters*
>oh Mr. Edgeworth it's that food tv celeb! *wastes my time making me read his singing and fanboying*
>hmm I don't know them
>another character appears
>oooh Mr. Edgeworth *munches notes* I'm so quirky I love this other celeb!!!
this happened like 30 times before I even the first half of the episode. Made me hate uncle ray. Not even Turnabout Big Top was as insufferable as this

thats different. Athena can't charge someone based on the mood shit, she just uses it to get more testimony, whereas with edgeworth there wasn't anything like that. It's a tool, not proof, and proof was what was needed against simon.

You have to understand that Simon never actually said anything that could be construed as malicious in his letters. All he was doing was moving people around and establishing connections in a way he knew would lead to murder. It would be really hard to argue in court that he intended for all of that to happen without him explicitly saying so

Hobo Phoenix was awful man.

It does take a while to get started I'll give you that but once it gets rolling it becomes one of the best cases in the game. Just stick it out

>no Ace Attorney news at TGS
Welp, guess our last hope is an autumn Nintendo Direct along with a Phoenix Smash reveal

Fun fact: apparently in real life investigators who think they can judge whether someone is lying from their body language tend to be a lot less reliable than the ones who just stick to what the evidence has proven.

t. seething kristoph
you're shit at poker, deal with it

Attached: 29x3bnqpcej31.png (677x767, 341K)

LOL

COOL BEANS MAYA

Saved.
This is amazing

excellent

YOUR HONOR THE WITNESS JUST SWALLOWED WHEN I MENTIONED THE MURDER, THAT CLEARLY MEANS HE DID IT

Attached: apoo.jpg (657x527, 31K)

Did TGS already happen or something?

gematsu.com/2019/08/capcom-announces-tgs-2019-stage-schedule

>Trial for Dahlia Bridge Case

Attached: Carlos.jpg (600x600, 35K)

This is the best OC I’ve seen in a long time.

Not OC, I got it elsewhere

Well thanks for sharing it nonetheless.
That’s a bummer.

ya got that backwards, chief

Oh, fuck, now I realize what this is an edit of.

>Magatama, Son!

It already was a tired cliché when The Last of Us released but only got worse because Spiderverse and The Last Jedi. Fuck that shit. It's always the same thing and I hate when authors try to "subvert" my expectations on what a hero is because they always do it the same way.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 115K)

F
Terry did nothing wrong

Attached: 5E66E78B-5232-404D-83FE-9CF79553E548.gif (256x192, 18K)

You know one thing I’ve never really understood? Why did Godot blame Trite so much for what happened to Mia? He wasn’t even with her at the time she was murdered. How could he have possibly prevented her demise?

Why villian archetypes would you like to see in the next game? Personally I'd like to see a 1337 h4x0r person who straight up hacks Mood Matrix and shuts it down and arranged some wacky fucking Rube Goldberg death by hacking shit.

That or a serial killer I know DGS2 has one

Attached: Pearl.jpg (329x330, 25K)

>I did I first

Attached: (a)armsout (1).gif (185x139, 32K)

Godot was kind of a retard. He killed a woman so he could vicariously kill a ghost.

Because he couldn't do anything himself and needed someone to blame. He pretty much spells it out at the end of the game, and even admits it's all pretty stupid

Godot was mad at himself mostly, and took it out on Wright. He practically spells this out in 3-5 user.

With Wright's rate of success and legendary cases, you'd think he could afford a nicer lifestyle

Herr Forehead

what was this expression meant to convey?

>you’ll never have a cute loli gf to watch Children’s Masterpiece Theater with and break everything in your house

Actually sounds kinda shitty after typing it out

>tfw no cute loli forcing you to fuck her cousin
jdimsa

Reminder that he did nothing wrong, he LITERALLY just saved Maya

Attached: D4yOfgDW4AEgn7K.jpg (1920x1080, 301K)

Yare Yare

Attached: jotaro.png (270x508, 284K)

I mean, I don’t think anyone here disagrees.

Dawa

>could've saved maya easily by just destroying the letter
>literally endangered multiple lives just because he wanted revenge on a ghost
Godot... did several things wrong

He kinda killed her mom for the sake of ego, when he could have just had Morgan arrested and prevented prevents Dahlia's plot some other way.

Not
>hamburgers Apollo

>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-just kidding! You have no proof!
Holy shit based

I'm able to and want to post because people felt the want to message people all over the world.

>Witness bullshits a story out of his ass
>nobody fucking buys it and tells you to hurry up

Attached: ay.png (53x78, 10K)

any games from the prosecutor angle?

Literally who are you quoting?

Investigations somewhat

Yeah? The two Edgeworth games

I think it's AAI2's final boss

Yeah just fail every case

Lol

None. In 4-2, the Judge comments that he hasn't seen Klavier since 'that trial', the trial in question being the one that Phoenix presented the fake diary page and lost his badge.

One of the points of Ace Attorney world and lore is that being a defense attorney is an extremely ungrateful job where everyone shits on you and only people who want to defend others from heart do it.
Even Edgeworth when playing an attorney in T&T noticed how everyone suddenly was against him and he had to work many times harder to prove his point.

I agree with you user. The hate is due in large part to nostalgiafags and Phoenixfags.
AA6 too, it was basically Apollo's game and one of the best titles in the series.

AA6 actually gets overrated on here imo while 5 gets a lot of undeserved mostly just for streamlining investigation segments (I think the only true fault of 5 is that the crimes in 5-2 and 5-3 are way overcomplicated when it comes down to it, it has great cases with great flow and characters)

He literally says it at the end.
He needed a scapegoat because he couldn't face the fact that he was the only one to blame.

Godot is based but he did many things wrong for the sake of his ego and getting pointless revenge on Wright and Dahlia instead of doing things properly.

>he was the only one to blame
How was Godot the one to blame tho? Wasn’t he still in the hospital when Mia was killed? I figure the only one to blame was Red White himself

He blames himself for getting got by Dahlia and thus being not able to help Mia

AA7 announcement next week?

>it's AAI2 tier.
So it's overrated?

It also takes a while for hand the burn off if you place it on a hot stove. But you don't see me doing that.

>it's the AAI2 hating autist
kys you shit taste moron

>He can't face the truth.
As expected.

Say a cooler investigation song, you literally can't
youtu.be/i7qxaCpfJa4
i fucked up

Isn't she back in LA during the DLC though?

Most of his cases seem like pro-bono work though. He's stuck defending Maya at least once in each game, and those are clearly freebies, same with the times he helped Larry and Edgeworth. Then you've got the cases that he ends up as the defence lawyer because he just happened to be there at the time. If anything, the only case he was probably paid for in the trilogy is the Engarde case. And maybe the circus one.

Okay, now I'm glad I played those games in french

The great ace attorney was fucking sequel bait, I just finished that game, and it had a shitton of unfinished plot thread, this game better adress them.

Actually I think Edgeworth is one of the few people who probably insisted on paying him handsomely

1-1 larry, nothing
1-2, maya, nothing
1-3, WP, decent cash
1-4, edgey, good payout
1-5, lana, probably good payout eventually

2-1, maggie, shit cash but smth
2-2, maya, nothing
2-3, max galactica, decent cash
2-4, engarde, great cash if he paid upfront but nothing if phoenix doesnt call in until the end and wanted nothing from a scumbag like him. which I think more likel

3-2, ron and desiree, okay cash
3-3, maggie, shit cash but smth
3-5, iris/maya, nothing

Edgie is probably his best earning case, depending on how much players like WP and Max were willing to part with and how much someone like Lana wanted to go with at the end / Engarde wanted to pay at the beginning

with an added note that yes phoenix might attempt to pro bono edgeworth but edgeworth wouldn't accept that and pay him anyway

Yup, judicial legal systems is not but bureaucracy and it based settling disputes and not about justice or truth.

>he's been living all these years off what Edgy paid him
At least they explained away all the pro-bono cases the firm took with three lawyers by saying Trucy's shows pays for their salaries.

Don't Phoenix do some offscreen cases?

I want athena to molest my feelings

yeah I think one of the cames lowkey confirms Phoenix does offscreen cases and those pay for the office costs
Especially somewhere between game 2 and 3 he became famous and got to do more cases

>TIE ME UP, APOLLO!

No you double retard
Animals are driven by instinct which is just fancy emotions
Cold logic makes us human

>case going bad
>main character on the fucking ropes
>they scream out in agony
>big unvoiced "HOLD IT" appears on screen
>plays a sound cue while individually cutting the scene to each characters surprised face
>detective or witness brings out some case saving evidence JUST IN TIME
>this happens atleast one case per game
yeah wow real nice twist capcom you got me there

Attached: what the fuck.gif (300x168, 265K)

In his defense police fucked up everything from an investigation and legal point of view.
By they’re own rules and guild lines they had to let him go

I’LL NEVER REST UNTIL I’VE INSPECTED EVERY SUSPICIOUS NOOK AND CRANNY

>detective brings out some case saving evidence JUST IN TIME
>it's not actually useful as an evidence
Poor Gumshoe.

>it's a Gumshoe gets shat on by everything episode
Is the reason he hasn't come back post-timeskip cause he offed himself?

>AA4 says that the law is a tool that can be used for good or evil
>AA5 says the law's super cool guys just have faith
wooooow

>Hews just marathoned the AA games
>Loved it and even uses Vera's pic
>Is drawing Trucy pantsu
At last, the countless ports have finally given us something

then just put the deduction segments from DGS in, it doesn't have to be just "it was a snake, wait no, it was a cat"
put he mood matrix in investigations segments instead of trials and I bet it would be better overall
You didn't see Phoenix using the magatama on trials, that was to spice investigation segments, just like the deductions, ever since DD and SoJ came out, only Nick uses the magatama but the rest are just pointing and clicking
In short, make the investigation segment fun, like DGS
youtube.com/watch?v=KrfdlBXepAo

but thats literally what leftists believe

MILF FRANZY WHEN?

Attached: Karuma.Mei.full.1034898.jpg (800x987, 173K)

>romance in AA

Attached: pepeLaugh.jpg (251x242, 18K)

Kek. Yeah that does happen a lot

I always found it cute how everytime Pearl would ship Maya and Phoenix they never outright denied it and would get all embarrassed

Attached: 82D115F6-589B-40FA-94D2-4661F892D188.jpg (478x548, 71K)

Fuck off reddit frog poster

>Pearl shipping Maya and Nick
>Gunshoe and that cop girl
>Mia and Godot
>That married couple of 3-2
Slow and steady

Whose blog is Hews’?

>tfw IRIS'D

>Dhurke thinks Trucy is Apollo's girlfriend
>she plays along
Well that's going to be awkward later.

Ah, fuck that’s too good.

Attached: 06B14C18-927C-41E6-81BB-8999A7824F31.jpg (992x1403, 284K)

>The entire game really plays up the sexual tension between Trucy and Apollo
>Even with the twist at the end
>Trucy still flirts with Apollo later on
Uh oh.

>standing in front of the penis lobster

Attached: Ace-Attorney-Justice-Viola-Hall-JAP.png (240x160, 46K)

Lol i forgot that, also Klavier thinking Athena is Apollo's girlfriend

maximum kek

Mr. Sawhit, you’ve used up your internet allowance. Back to your cell.

wew, 10/10, made me chuckle

>the soundtrack was great
nah, it was forgettable
plus, it has the worst pursuit theme

Attached: 1538475137593.jpg (1080x1057, 287K)

Can't believe it took them the final case of the last game of the trilogy to introduce the absolute best girl

Attached: Iris safe.jpg (540x194, 20K)

I'm talking about Wright's absence from the court. The series is built on the premise that there are apparently loads of innocent people who get wrongfully prosecuted for crimes all the time and they often have no one but Wright to turn to who is always able to get them that not guilty verdict. Think about your typical Ace Attorney case and what would have happened had Wright been disbarred at that point.

So why did they get rid of gumshoe

Can't keep gum on your shoe forever.

Reason is (and ought only to be) slave to passions.

Actual lawfag here: jury system is literally "fuck laws fuck evidence let's decide it by feelings". The MASON system can show anything. If you are a lawyer you can bring anything to the jury. You could bring a simulation of the future if you were able to produce something that could be called that. You can also just tell your 5yo son to make up one, and if you can sell that story to the jury then good job.

nice

Actual lawfag here: jury system is literally "fuck laws fuck evidence let's decide it by feelings". The MASON system can show anything. If you are a lawyer you can bring anything to the jury. You could bring a simulation of the future if you were able to produce something that could be called that. You can also just tell your 5yo son to make up one, and if you can sell that story to the jury then good job.

>You now remember the jurors from DGS

Who was the ultimate villain of the series: Dahlia or Morgan?

Too powerful

Too powerful

FIX IT GOOKMOOT

I hope when AA7 comes, Maya and Phoenix finally hook up.

Phoenix is for Iris

>but it was a step in the right direction
No it fucking wasn't. Phoenix being out of character and losing his badge for a contrived reason, Klavier letting everything go for years and never questioning it and having multiple opportunities for character development but acts like nothing ever bothered him. Apollo being strung along by everyone in court, from Klavier, Phoenix, and even Trucy, and having legitimately unhelpful defendants. Phoenix being a hypocritical douchebag and "masterminding" everything behind the scenes and playing 4d chess to get his revenge on Gavin, how absolutely awful case 3 was, how mishandled the Gramaryes are that Zak (either unintentional or not) comes across like a shitty asshole who is willing to scam Phoenix again when they meet a second time and trying to drag his only daughter's financial security for doing that, and this is after abandoning her in the first place.

There is so much wrong with AJ and everything it tries to do aside from the presentation, pixel art, and music was lackluster, mediocre, poorly handled, or felt unsatisfying.

>Iris
Ditched and abandoned

Klavier shows up again later? I’m not on DD yet

Cool beans.

How can we still have this fucking argument Jesus fuck
Nick doesn't time warp evidence around you retards, he always presents evidence from the same timeline. It's just not possible until he adds that evidence in the court record from the other timeline. Why? Because it's non-linear storytelling. It's how it works. That's fucking it. Stop trying to rationalize it through gameplay you goddamn Errant Signal wannabes.

Only improvement might be the tell system instead of the magatama locks

Attached: 1527423458077.jpg (381x261, 39K)

Why the hate on hobo Nick? I thought it was an interesting direction.

What is this meme?

>50centtwitter.jpg

Partially not wanting to see a well-established character go in a totally different direction after a random timeskip, partially not liking the new main character very much.

It's better if you don't know.

>it wasn't perfect but it was a step in the right direction
>No it wasn't, it wasn't perfect so therefore it wasn't a step in the right direction!

Attached: 1564276700664.jpg (499x313, 34K)

Fuck no, magatama is way more important. It gives long term goals in investigation mode and introduces some minimal amount of court trial gameplay too. Look how AA1 was a lot of stumbling around evidence until suddenly Phoenix called it a day

This dude is literally one of the smartest characters in the fucking franchise.

What a based line

This

Reservations of your child. Cancellation is no use.

Can you remind me how? I don't remember

I admit this one got me

Attached: phantom solomon starbuck.jfif.jpg (268x188, 8K)

But Franziska has been around since the second game.

Attached: 4603504_p0.jpg (507x709, 116K)

By God, she's hot.

It took them until Investigations 2 to introduce the absolute goddess that is best girl.

Attached: 5DCB77DD-E714-4B35-BA6A-D3EF8613ADC7.png (291x389, 124K)

im kinda annoyed apollo immediately shoots it down in the next line instead of letting my disbelief build up

Based and Irispilled

Attached: Best girl.png (480x640, 161K)

This but unironically

Attached: tumblr_mq286i9aRo1r1gsmoo1_500.jpg (436x600, 106K)

>forgetting the best couple in the entire franchise

Attached: RP.png (2560x1440, 2.63M)

There's something up with that breast.

You two, my stomach.

>(You two, my stomach...)

Can't wait for the new crossover since the Layton one went so well

Attached: as.jpg (414x303, 21K)

Yeah, they're not in my mouth

Who are some of your favorite sexy but underrated girls in the series?

Attached: alita-smug(a).gif (256x192, 38K)

You posted her. There's also Desiree, Cammy and the younger nurse girl from AAI2 that I like a lot too

Cammy is pretty rated but yeah she's nice. Not a fan of Des but I see the appeal for sure. Nurse is great too. Lisa Basil is another one of my favorites.

Attached: Penny.png (225x479, 172K)

Armie Buff

>watch the final episode of the anime
>Cornered doesn't play when Phoenix takes down Godot
The anime was a mistake

Soft reboot when? Apollo and Athena are dead weight.

>vicariously kill a ghost
you're kind of a retard

Well Apollo can easily be written out to supporting at this point, and even then only bring him whenever they do a case based on his and Trucy's mother. Athena will probably be harder to get rid of permanently, but they could just reduce her to Wright's permanent co-council that steps in with the therapy shtick every other case.

honestly that would be the best option. Maya kind of can't fit that role anymore and Athena isn't a terrible assistant. Give her 1 case of her own per game and its a good formula

Yeah, Maya in the DLC case was horrible. I get that the DLC cases have been fanservice, but someone in the dev team had to notice how bad it was.

The thumbnail of this image made it seem like Adult Franzy had her hands tied behind her back and was being dommed by her loli counterpart. I am now sad that no such image exists in reality.

honestly that would be the best option. Maya kind of can't fit that role anymore and Athena isn't a terrible assistant. Give her 1 case of her own per game and its a good formula

give phoenix a pearl wife

give me a pearl wife

>being dommed by her loli counterpart

Attached: 1492833611238.png (321x322, 39K)

>wanting a retarded wife

>what was the name of our most revered ancestor again
>I GOT IT

Attached: iam.jpg (627x621, 39K)

It's hard having Apollo be your favorite attorney.
One great game to call his own fallowed by becoming an edgy side character to finally having everything about him retconned and moving to Asia.

Attached: Apollo_Sweating_3.gif (256x192, 21K)

>AA4
>great

Better than DD and SoJ that's for sure.

That doesn't make it great. It's still shit. Just slightly less runny shit than the others.