I'm playing on easy mode, is this bad?

I'm playing on easy mode, is this bad?

Attached: IMG_20190828_230753.jpg (2448x2994, 1.69M)

tfw no casual white bf to cuddle while bullying him about his scrub skill

The game is good.

>Is this bad
Yes, DMC 3, like all capcom games is fucking awful

never play DMC on easy mode unless you literally have severe brain problems

Special Edition can be played on Normal, not as hard as the original (normal is actually normal, not hard)

You are making me want to play some PS2 games

>PAL
enjoy your 50hz

The fucking state of you.

It has a 60hz mode.

Attached: 1512809125550.png (588x838, 554K)

I did and I don't really give a shit, I got my shit pushed in by the event outside Dante's door

Yes, that means you died a couple of times to unlock it. that's pretty sad.
was it Cerberus?

Attached: You seem to be in a bad mood.jpg (1024x950, 49K)

This is the PAL release, only the american one had retarded difficulty.

Dying a couple of times while playing DMC is "pretty sad"? So everyone should just beat the game immediately without dying more than like twice?

Dude I wasn't being serious, just teasing OP. I myself died a couple times in DMC3 since it was my first, agaisnt the Hell Vanguard too.

It's a good game. Playing it in whatever way you enjoy is better than not playing it at all.

Its bad because you're playing the PS2 version and not the superior PC version that lets you change Dante's style on the fly.

I wish styles leveled up faster or at least more organically (level 3 always takes too fucking long), having to grind mission 18 to get all the styles leveled up can get annoying.

Wasn't the PC port shit?

It's been largely made good thanks to the modding community.

every game gives you the option to choose between the two
do some research next time amerimutt

Should I be playing on 60hz? I'm gonna assume yes. I thought it might not work with a PAL PS2 or something so I never tried.

it depends on the tv, not the PS2 dummy

No the grim reaper at the beginning

the hell vanguard isn't hard you just need to either commit to parry his attacks with yours or to hit and run from the sides, and remember to use your invincibility jump frames when he goes off screen every time the bell sounds it means he is going to rush at you.

I know but like I thought maybe a PAL PS2 couldn't output 60hz
>then why would the option be there
Look I'm not very smart somtimes okay.
60hz mode it is then.

not all of them, some of the earlier releases didn't had the option.
DMC1 didn't had the option actually.

Nice, so you're as much of a scrub as I was.
As for advice, don't lower the difficulty and just keep on trying. Trickster can phase through attacks since it has a lot of i-frames, or you could commit to the parrying gimmick.

I only played vanilla on normal just how easy is the special edition?

just as the japanese version of normal, the version you played basically made you play on hard mode by default.

The original one is. The HD Collection version is fine.

i remember the version of DMC1 of the collection had some visual and audio issues, was DMC3 SE unaffected in the collection?

Yes. Git gud, fag.
t. beat it for the 1st time last month.

Of course, moron.