Both consoles are good

Both consoles are good

Attached: good.jpg (590x350, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wzGtVcdlHCY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no consoles are good

Attached: gravity-rush-hd-wallpapers-33186-3196929.jpg (1920x1080, 847K)

>yes, I have both the PS4 and the Nintendo Switch, how could you tell?

Attached: 1567089288877m.jpg (917x1024, 68K)

They don't compete with eachover anyway so this thread makes no sense

The PlayStation's kinda eh this gen. Glad I went with xbox myself.

xbox has been a load of crap in terms of exclusives, it's good for poorfags though

>t. Colteastwood
youtube.com/watch?v=wzGtVcdlHCY

is that her fucking nipple

Not really, the only thing of note on PS4 is Bloodborne which doesn't compare favorably to Halo 5 imo. Otherwise most of the sony exclusives have generally been overshadowed by crossplatform releases not to mention a lot of xbox games conveniently don't count because they're on PC despite being W10 only and you get it for both systems at no charge. And that's not even getting into gamepass compared to all the shitty services sony tried to launch for its system, oof.

Attached: GNc9jSu.jpg (1920x1080, 926K)

Yeah, they're nice.

Both consoles have better hardware than past generations.
Both consoles are even more closed down and anti-consumer than past generations.
Final Verdict: They are dogshit for cuckazoids who like taking it up the ass.

>Otherwise most of the sony exclusives have generally been overshadowed by crossplatform
Name one time

Attached: Days_Gone_Topped_in_UK_Sales_Chart_Gaming_Instincts_Official_Thumbnail-1280x640.jpg (1280x640, 203K)

ps4 and xbox both are worthless. At least switch has some exclusives

I'm not sure if I should get a Switch though.

>Bloodborne which doesn't compare favorably to Halo 5
Jesus, Sony's fucking trash but saying halo 5 was better than bloodborne just makes you look like a false-flagger.

I own a ps4 and I'm thinking about selling it for months now. I think a switch would fit me bether btwtbhimo

>Not really, the only thing of note on PS4 is Bloodborne which doesn't compare favorably to Halo 5 imo.
lmao, Halo was a garbage series since day 1. Even people who actually liked Halo had given up on the franchise by 4.
> sony exclusives have generally been overshadowed by crossplatform
While I do agree that multiplats have taken the center stage over exclusives, that doesn't mean that PS4 doesn't have a distinct advantage there.
>W10 only
What difference does this make exactly?
>Game pass
Only worthwhile if you're a poorfag who doesn't actually buy games. I don't necessarily mean that as a dig, spending your money frugally is a good thing. Just that you're missing out if you do.

it's the best mp fps game of the gen, sony has a bunch of single player experiences that get old after 30 hours.

>475952924
Bait

>What difference does this make exactly?

lol okay. Gamepass is still better than PSNow ever was no matter how much you cope.

>no mention of Xbox whatsoever in the OP
>like clockwork, Xbots start shitting up the thread as usual

I have both and my PS4Pro that I bought in May 2018 has around 50 hours playtime total. Great investment.

>no argument
lol okay

PS Now is complete garbage, no argument there, but any kind of rental service is trash compared to actually buying games.

who approved this character model? it looks so ugly and fat

Attached: 497969_1140x516.jpg (1140x516, 40K)

and gamepass is now offered as part of the online subscription which again shows an example of xbox's better service structure

>PS4
>good
how?

fat tiddies maybe

PS4 has far better exclusives than Xbone but I could never justify getting it just those when I had my PC. Probably went get a PS5 because Sony seems to have become arrogant and retarded again like early PS3 days and seem to want to erase Japanese games from their platform which are the only games I play.
Wish switch was even slightly more powerful for more consistent performance and wish pro controller had a better dpad (so close to being the best of the three, ds4 has shit touchpad and battery and Xbone has shit shoulder buttons,) pretty good exclusives though especially if you skipped Wii U.
Switch + PS4 is probably the best use of money to cover the entire generation. People need to realize a lot of the console war posters are literal children who don't buy their own stuff and likely think corporations are their friend. And your just as bad if you reply to them since it just encourages more.

What if Nintendo and Sony didn't split up?

Attached: Bloodborne_GLAM_original.jpg (840x1080, 406K)

Idort here. How fun is it watching Yea Forums fight over consoles?

Attached: 8762345.jpg (579x672, 20K)

Then Nintendo would've split up long ago

Anything to justify a bad purchase. Xbox isn't even the worst console ever but if you bought one at any time this generation you either were desperate to play with friends, uninformed or just retarded
PS4 and Switch cover all bases this gen. Use PC for anything extra.

do you own an xbone?
if so, for what purpose?

Waste of money

Attached: IMG_20190829_173940.jpg (2976x2976, 2.79M)

Nah, the xbone is fine if you're not interested in snoy exclusives and you're strapped for cash. Xbone S is by far the cheapest way to be able to play modern games and Xbone X has unbeatable price/performance. Both let you use game pass and have backward compatibility so you have a huge game library for relatively little investment.

Of course if you're not poor that doesn't matter, but you have to remember the spics who still like Xbox.

No, Have a gaming PC, Switch, and my flatmate has a PS4, so I pretty much do. I own a PS1-PS3 anyway. I just want access to as many video games as possible. Nothing really exclusive to Xbox that I really want to check out. Closest is Rare Replay, but that doesn't exactly count

Very, don’t have an Xbone but not like they ever try to pick a fight.

Attached: 915FB47E-CF10-4051-92E8-3155CC9CBCC8.jpg (2109x3538, 2.14M)

wow
i wanna suck them

>consoles
>good
pick one

also is that a hooker in the background

>switch
>good

if you're 7

Xbox One is shit. Stop shilling a 720p box in 2019.

fpbp

?

Attached: 2019-06-30_1-29-15_AM-byatv0yi (2).jpg (3833x1625, 1.63M)

Halo 5 was terrible and nearly sank the franchise

consoles are dogshit just because of internet tax, good job consolefriends enabling that kikery

still had a better campaign than 2 lmao

This is another thing, sure you pay for live, but on top of gamepass you get an actual community with tools that are more effective than steam ever was like lfg and so on. Although I guess that's kind of moot now seeing as MS has ported a lot of that to W10 recently

wrong. all consoles are shit this gen and so is pc. no good games this gen on anything.

tough, but fair.

Nah. PS4 is objectively better.

Nah

>30fps
>good
Yeah, fuck off casualfag

Attached: 80c.png (645x729, 58K)

Hurt your feeling?

>no rebuttal
Snoyfags are pathetic. Enjoy your 30fps over the shoulder cinematic experiences.

let me guess, ESL?

there are more people playing at 30fps on PC than on console, fag.

for every person playing a "cinematic" 30fps single-player title on playstation or switch there's at least a dozen BR niggers shitting up multiplayer titles with their 13-20fps performance from their shitty dual-core processor PC.

heh, not exactly, kid...

Attached: Grand Theft Auto V 7_12_2019 12_04_34 AM.jpg (3840x2160, 2.52M)

Gonna cry?

sure

Attached: sgdsgd.png (743x938, 1.33M)

based

as always fpbp

How come you guys don't argue over accessories anymore?

It's more pathetic than fun. Can't discuss video games at all since every good game is usually missing on at least one platform so SOMEBODY is going to seethe or falseflag seethe.

Backwards compatibility is going to destroy its resale value. If you have a PC that can run multiplats you should pull the trigger.

I own both, but the Switch is pretty lacking both in terms of games and especially hardware.

It's over...

Attached: EDImGgVXYAIT7u6.jpg (1920x1080, 131K)

Fifa 16- upcoming 2020

Gravity Rush 2 is a better game and exclusive than Bloodborne

big if true

Gravity Rush 1 was crap, what does 2 do differently?

Everything would’ve gone fine if Sony struck with the original deal
You make the hardware and disc and get 20% loyality for every console sold.

Instead they demanded 40% ownership of all Nintendo IPs that’s a raw fucking deal dude.

Uncharted

Attached: EC-bdAsX4AIJN2m.jpg (900x1165, 190K)