ITT: Characters in gaming that get far more hate than they deserve

What did she do? Why does she make people so angry? Why do people seethe at the very concept of her returning in Street Fighter game?

Attached: Ingrid.png (342x357, 218K)

Attached: 1516187872314.jpg (2894x2894, 636K)

Nobody even knows who these stupid weeb characters are.

Then you should play better games, tranny

Attached: DdfPSAWVAAEqoV8.jpg orig.jpg (787x1024, 113K)

Maybe you should stop seething and start your dialation, incel.

i don't get the hate towards her too
i mean i don't really like her but i don't really hate her
well besides that part where she says ''WE did it!
and she never did anything

>MHW.
>Good.
lmfao

I don't know who this bitch is but I hate her on design alone.

Funny, because I remember the SF twitter posting some fan art of her a while back and a ton of people lost their minds because they thought it was a hint she was getting added.

I know some people got annoyed that she talked a lot during missions but I didn't mind it, Might have to do with me using the monster hunter gibberish for my speech settings

Attached: IMG_2187.png (600x849, 852K)

MHW is the highest selling MH game of all time

>weeb
That's Tracer, moron.

Okay, and?

you do have a point.

FFXV is one of the fastest selling FF games and that game is a total piece of shit that got story DLC cancelled and the director fired

She is ugly. Other handlers were cute.

It's not her design or fighting techniques-- though you can argue that they feel more in line with KoF. Her whole backstory and everything reeks of Mary Sue OC with her contributing little and having some vague uber powerful "good version of Psycho energy" all while being like hundreds of years old but still looks like a schoolgirl.

Attached: 75490713_p0.jpg (955x1157, 392K)

>It's not her design or fighting techniques
These are pretty much the only things that matter though. I mean, does anyone actually give a shit about Ryu's wandering Warrior story line, or whatever the fuck it going in with Nash?

She's like a parody of SNK's Athena but without any irony like how Dan was when he was made as a parody of Ryo. She's a major Mary Sue with a boring moveset and a shit design. She's at the bottom of the SF girl tier list, next to Karin.

>She's like a parody of SNK's Athena
She's a parody of Sailor Moon if anything, her design is fine (like what's even bad about it) and who gives a shit about Mary Sue's in Street Fighter of all things? Plus if Karen is so bad, why does no one have an issue with her being in?

She's like a parody of SNK's Athena but without any irony like how Dan was when he was made as a parody of Ryo. She's a major Mary Sue with a boring moveset and a shit design. She's at the bottom of the SF girl tier list, next to Karin.

When I would cart the way she watches your body roll back into camp annoyed me. You'd think she'd show more concern for her bread and butter but it came off as she just found the way you tumbled to be kind of interesting.