Better start with this or with Zero? I got both from a bargain bin

Better start with this or with Zero? I got both from a bargain bin

Attached: Yakuza-Kiwami-JP-Box-Art-PS4.jpg (1000x1253, 284K)

I was told you either start with zero-kiwamis or release order
started with 0 and its pretty neat so far

I went 1 then 0 then 2-6
There's a lot of references in 0 so it's probably best to understand the characters by playing 1

Start with 0. Kiwami gameplay wise feels more of expansion to 0.

Attached: 547687564358654.jpg (1440x1440, 572K)

I tried this game, I really did. But the mind numbing repetitiveness of punch kick punch kick in conjunction with that same running motion made me feel like blowing my brains out

Why do you feel the need to emphasize your black hand in every pic you post

Why does this board overrate this series so highly?
This. I can’t see how the same board who praises shit like bayonetta and dmc can enjoy this garbage

It’s a commentary on the hiveminded nature of Yea Forums

Because hes one of the bitch niggas that cant go a single day without having to post he black because he thinks it makes him special.
Hes probably one of those niggas with a small dick.

He's based
>I can’t see how the same board who praises shit like bayonetta and dmc can enjoy this garbage
Cause no one gives a shit about the combat in these games, that's why they're turning it into a JRPG now

>Hes probably one of those niggas with a small dick.
cope

Nah, I'm black too, but I dont go around posting about it every day because I'm not an attention seeking nigger.

The common opinion on this board is also that movie games fucking suck. Yakuza is a movie game series and it doesnt even have an interesting storyline.

Black hand posters are based. They get the exact same responses every time. You’re just a self loathing motherfucker.

>I'm not an attention seeking nigger
>i'm black btw
What did he mean by this?

Sure you are Wesley

>it doesnt even have an interesting storyline.
But it does

Start with 0. You won't appreciate Nishiki's character as much in Kiwami without it. 1's story isn't of the same caliber as 0, since 1 was their first game, so caring about Nishiki going in helps it

Based

>implying Wesley isnt one of the blackest names out there

Attached: Wesley_Snipes_(41969097750)_(cropped).jpg (2009x2388, 2.25M)

Both games complement each other, and whichever you play first will help you understand the next one.

>no Kiwami's
Why the fuck are you bragging, because you got a japanese Y5 box off ebay?

nice collection, nigga