You ARE going to buy Jesse's game, right Yea Forums?

You ARE going to buy Jesse's game, right Yea Forums?

Attached: 1565974524845.jpg (1000x667, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/guides/control-graphics-and-performance-guide/
fi.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesse
youtube.com/watch?v=4S9b5meDdP8
youtube.com/watch?v=qOW8CQkVEWw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ive heard good things here and elsewhere. I might get it 2bh, I like being pleasantly surprised about games I jsut assumed were generic trash

Finished it yesterday. It's good but not worth the price considering it's somewhat short.

wouldn't even pirate it

When it's 75% off on steam.

>Epic games exclusive
Nope, not in a million years. I'll wait for it to come to GOG.

papa tim already gave Sam my money.

Imagine if Jesse used Seize on you haha that would be funny

Imagine becoming her sex thrall hahhahahah (as a joke)

Jesse is a pretty girl.

Just cleared the clog; will this game get better or is it just going to stay as a mediocre third person shooter with obtuse storytelling?

I'd let Jesse clear the jizz clog out of my urinary tract if you know what I'm talking about.

Yeah, next year on steam

Man, I really despise shill threads that target cumbrayns.

This

Eventually yes, but I'm not paying $60 for a 10 hour game.

What happened to James?

What's this game even about?

yeah when it is on steamonly sale

unironically women's rights

and lefts! haha.

(cause Jesse's a butt-kickin' no-nonsense kind of gal)

Jesse is a tranny.

Sure. I've already torrented it, after all Tim has paid for the game for me, and for everyone else buying it this year.

Maybe. It loos fun, but I didn't much care for Alan Wake, so that makes me bit cautious.

Yeah maybe if it's a single dollar on Steam/GoG

already got it, it's really good desu

I downloaded it to try it out but couldn't be bothered. watched some more reviews and it looks cringe. I'm still seeding it though so other bros can play it for free.

also, the game is full of disgusting looking women. it has manjaw obviously, some gross looking nigger and some down syndrome eyes looking cunt with short hair.

ive been trying to rent this fucking game since Monday but gamefly wont send me my fucking copy

Shut up, faggot. They're pretty ladies. Except the black woman, but that goes without saying.

I don't buy games with intentionally ugly female leads.

Jesse is a pretty lady, so you're in luck.

>BUYING GAEMS

Attached: 1475443749410.jpg (1056x1080, 501K)

Why does it constantly look like she's having a stroke when she talks?

>Buy game
>Is free

???

Too ugly, not even gonna pirate

i saw the screens, she looks like a man in a wig, so no, she dosent looks "pretty" or "lady" at all.

I had already preordered it and have been enjoying it.
Jesse a cute.

Yeah i have her game since it came with my new gpu

It's like a shitty TPS version of Ion Maid... err, Ion Fury.

Well, you're a faggot.

Female protags ain't my thing

Heterosexuality isn't your thing? Got it.

>I only play as protags with dicks
Fag

It's actually way better

already did
gameplay looks good

There a face fix mod yet?

imagine her wearing the astral dive suit and just sitting on your face as a joke lol would be weird i think haha

"Bought" day 1 on torrents, deleted 20 minutes later.

>buy
no thanks
Tim hooked me up.

Performance feels fucky even with a 1060 6gigs and shit
Any ''devs put this one dumb option to on so switch it off to get good performance'' options I might have missed?
Atmosphere is much better than I expected and the ''throw shit around'' ability is fun but I wish she didnt have a manjaw and the enemies looked a bit more interesting or had quirks like how the training modo enemies shift their limbs and height around

not with that face

>facescan an attractive female
>its bad
Why?

Already did. Bought an RTX for the shiny reflections as well.

Not yet, but I'm playing it and it's great.

nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/guides/control-graphics-and-performance-guide/

Jesse is a finnish male name. That's pretty funny.

It's unisex, dumbshit.

My mate Tim bought me a copy, so I've already been playing it.

Not in Finland.

I think I'd know a little more about Finland than you do, moron.

I am Finland, retard.

What's up with the awful "music"? It's either random spooky sounds or actual instruments with zero melody to them, just played at random.

>"remember, subtle SCP references"
oh lawd
neat atmosphere though

Attached: control_SCP.jpg (825x879, 84K)

Sure. Anybody's anything on the internet.

fi.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesse

i'm an anime girl

Attached: beepo.jpg (1953x2048, 499K)

I didn't even pirate that shit. Looks boring as hell

I've delivered the five mold samples to Dr.Underhill, now it's telling me to wait for her to finish fucking around with them.
Whenever I go visit her she says "I've finished synthesizing the samples" and then nothing happens.
Is it time based, story-gated or what?

I did, just beat it and it was one of the best games I played this year desu.
>tfw finding the ancient tree in the foundation
>that uncanny feeling when you gently float over a warehouse sized scale model of an entire town
>flying and blasting your way through the ashtray maze while metal music plays on the cassette player that was given to you by a finnish old god

Attached: nicedesune.jpg (500x366, 50K)

rather spend the money on Princess Project tbqhfamalamadingdong

And what the fuck is that horseshit

This fucking pisses me off
If you're going to copy SCP at fucking least pick some competent writer
don't use REDACTED as a funny joke but actually as a tool to obscure information
Whomever wrote this didn't fucking understand the point of SCP at all

Go do other missions. Mold stuff isn't relevant to the main plot anyway. Once you do other missions it'll unlock, if you check the mission log every so often it'll get an updated description iirc.

awful
reevaluate your life

dude just pirate this shit

Okay, thanks for clarifying that for me!

user, it's one sheet of paper for jokes, get your panties untwisted.

why would you play as a woman when you are not one'? you faggot tranny piece of shits, ad she dont even look good no bikni costumes no fanservice nothing.

very nice post. truly captures that "future school shooter incel 13 year old" aesthetic.

This. GOG also works for me

I wish it was just his piece of paper.
but every document is using redacted in a stupid way
instead of hiding useful or essential information they hide words at random , which breaks the immersion.

>The Hiss
>The Mold
>The Clog

I wish there were more side-invasions going on, though the two we get are interesting at least.

So is finding Marshall going to be the focus of The Foundation DLC missions? She just fucked off and left and you can read a log saying she visits the Black Rock Quarry for days at a time, which is where you find the entrance into The Foundation.

im black so that wont happen, dumb inbred.

explains the errant retardation. Thanks for clearing that up, nigger!

>spend the whole game thinking the loading screen and hiss stuff is just random spooky shapes
>realize it's actually the texture of film frames burning and being projected
wew lads

Attached: burnt1.jpg (719x1095, 119K)

go kill yourself cracker, you already going extinct

Attached: suicide-demographics.png (370x244, 6K)

>Gray Third Person Shooter.

NOPE

when enraged, the n*ggoid lashes out against the hands that feeds him

>1st boss
>get fucking REKT
The hell? I didn't expect this game to have any sort of difficulty, let alone difficult enough that I can't beat this and it kills you in 2 hits. And there's not even a difficulty slider
Journos are going to be pissed

And red, and gold, and green, lots of black and white as well.

Attached: 1557454743665.png (1920x1080, 1.88M)

>feeds him
you dont feed anybody you inferior bitch ass cracker, go die out with white genocide and meth opioid you nasty demon, lolol thins he feeds somebody bitch yo are inferior sitting on v kill yourself inferior cracker bitch dying out

Screen Space Reflections are a big perfomance hog. You can get a nice 10-20 fps boost by turning them off.

didn't know google translate had monkey howl voice recognition

And ruin the art of the game completly?
Just turn down the res to 900p and the lightning res, it's perfect for my 1060 at least

Negro I've got 15 hours going and I've still got a healthy slab of side shit to do before finishing the game. And that hasn't been padded out with copy/paste ubi missions. It's worth $60.

>no comeback, only same old racist lies
typical inferior cracker i woN you lose bitch ass inferior. and you going extinct white genocide BABY YEAAAAAAAAAAAH

Confirmed not even played the game.

Unfortunately all those bosses you'll meet are really just massive bullet-sponges, they don't have nearly as much health when you meet them later on as regular enemies.

Tommassi is only encountered again once and he's one of the harder post-game bosses.

Yeah I know that but what I meant is he's the introduction to the flying guys, other department heads are introductions to the other special types
I didn't get it across well but the point is that difficulty spikes for those encounters then just goes back down to nothing.

Cringe samefagging

just one example
i can go on until the end of the thread, those censors are pointless and stupid, not used in a way to improve the narrative in the slightest
>censor what kind of memory loss it was
>don't censor potentially dangerous information they discovered through this

Attached: uploads252Fcard252Fimage252F1039082252Fb9d812cc-4474-47dd-9428-436b9c95c134.png252Ffull-fit-in__950x (950x1224, 568K)

I wish melee was more reliable, it sucks when you do a melee attack and for some reason it does no damage to an enemy or she does the animation but no attack comes out.
When it works it works well, it does decent enough damage and basically auto-heals you at the same time so you can dash-melee-dash-melee from enemy to enemy.
When it works.

I saw a lot of gameplay footage of it and it looked really lame. The entire hook is simply being able to thrown around set props. It's barely different than shooting fireballs. Saints Row 4/GooH for example - superpowers where you throw rocks and and other objects that you pull out of your ass. Exact same mechanic except it doesn't use set pieces.

story-driven games suck ass, also the game looks pretty low quality (shit animations etc)

Is that how people call crack cocaine these days or something?

How do I upgrade weapons and shit?

Lol.

let me guess im banned

>You ARE going to buy Jesse's game, right Yea Forums?
I don't have to, Tim already paid for my copy. Isn't that the point of Epic exclusives?

Attached: Sasha.png (2111x1443, 973K)

Maybe there's more to it than just that

If they're not using it for narrative what's the point ?
Comedy ? filler time collectibles ?

That's not what I meant, there could be an in-lore reason for half the documents being REDACTED when you find them besides just trying too hard to be SCP.
I'm not too far into the game so I wouldn't know but it was too obvious for me to not think about it.

It isn't that good.

I got fooled by all the spectacle.

It’s not very complicated but it all works well together.

>shit animations
You zoomers are too attached to not having control over your character.

how many time people are going to recycle same "joke" over and over
Yea Forums humor resembles reddit more and more these days

Are you insinuating that this is abnormal?

Remedy games are always the best zoomer exposers. One of the best studios in the business and coincidentally enough they were making masterpieces before the average user of this board was even born. Also one of the last and only studios that makes actual PC games while pushing technology forward. Zoomers are left to cry about how its "muh generic tps tell me what am i supposed to like about this" when they dont even realize that Remedy has pioneered probably everything relevant that you ever saw in third person shooters except the bane of the whole genre, epic RE4 and GOW shit like over the shoulder camera and cover systems. Remedy is the one studio that doesnt make """"generic""" tps games and every single time they release a game it looks like its 5 years from the future in every way that counts, aka when youre actually fucking playing it and seeing the tech work in real time rather than making ubishit screenshot bait thats easy to advertise on the back of a box

I want to like it but it runs (and plays) like absolute shit because Sam Lake is on the games-are-movies meme just like Kojima, so the whole ''''''game'''''' is just raytracing demo eye candy stapled together with shit third-person shooting and bullet sponge enemies. Essentially it's Quantum Break with half the framerate.
Even worse, once you disable all the reflections to actually get a playable framerate - since nothing else helps, even without RTX - it completely ruins all visual clarity, because instead of giving you a flashlight to wave around the visibility of shit in darkness is designed around reflectivity of distant lighting.

Still playing it because despite all this it's still an X-Files / SCP game although I'm glad I didn't buy it.

Attached: 1488466791585.jpg (500x359, 30K)

What are you running it on?

>Shilling this early

I want a job like yours OP.

One of the best games I've played this year.

Attached: 009.jpg (600x450, 24K)

Does her pee taste like apple juice?

I'm at the "Anchor", which i'm assuming is an optional area/encounter. There's a massive gap between myself and the Anchor, how do I cross it? Spamming air-dodge doesn't get me far enough.
Is this really a "Haha, you did two missions to unlock this area and have come here but you actually need that you don't have to progress" situation?

The game is a metroidvania.

metroidvanias generally don't let you get 99% of the way there then block you, they gate things at the start of the branch, not the end.

While I agree that the setup is kindof dumb it's not for the reason you're explaining. That "branch" takes like 15 seconds to run through in its entirety. It being at the end isn't that big of a deal on it's own, what makes it dumb is that Jesse says "I should go down this route" in the story before you're able to go down it, making you think that you're supposed to.

You'll unlock the ability to levitate soon.

>charge mode

Attached: 1538430791676.jpg (98x173, 6K)

So far I'm not impressed, but I haven't played enough of it to really form an opinion, they let you run around with too few features for way too long, plus the map isn't very clear or useful.

Attached: 1543684868008.gif (624x335, 2.06M)

No, why would I?

>once you disable all the reflections to actually get a playable framerate
This retard lmoa

Attached: 1535993838163.png (1920x1080, 2.1M)

youtube.com/watch?v=4S9b5meDdP8

based

shill

>Langston's assistants if their boss ever realizes they're actually lizard people

Attached: 1472347256277.png (580x799, 770K)

how bad can one person be

but yes, in general boss fights are the worst part of the game.

>why would you play as a woman when you are not one'?
You're not supposed to self-insert as every protagonist ever, most protagonists aren't self-insert characters even
aside from games with create-a-character what are you even able to play?

i thought the game was pretty great. the Board basically tells us there's gonna an expansion right at the end so there's that to look forward to.

will consider buying it when it releases on GOG and Steam.

I already did. GOTY so far

I'm playing it, just over 10 hours in. Solid 7/10 game (actual 7/10, not IGN 7/10) so far. If it was Japan-developed but otherwise exactly the same in every other way Yea Forums would be pretending that it was 10/10 GOTY, it's one of those types of games.

Is there any way to lock up the astral spike in Archives or do I just have to duck around him constantly?

How do i cheatengine the bootysuit

Attached: 1336811337916.jpg (316x263, 36K)

Seconding this business right here

PS4 version only. Maybe if someone rips the model and uploads it, but the game only just came out.

there is

Based sleepo beepo

Does the combat get any better? I think the only ability I'm still missing is flight/floating but I'm already so horribly bored of the action. There's just so little variety and the upgrades almost all revolve around bland number boosts.

I actually look forward to pausing the game and reading the different notes/collectibles you get more than anything else.

Attached: 1567099135955.jpg (3840x2160, 1013K)

Yes, on Steam

What? Fuck no. Even it weren't an EGS exclusive, it's still a bad game. Can't stand those AAA titles that are nothing but cutscenes disguised as a video game.

>watching game
>finally get to play again
>interact with thing
>now have to watch TV inside game you're watching

Mother FUCKERS.

Attached: Control Screenshot 2019.08.29 - 09.49.08.00.png (1920x1080, 2.67M)

What's the trick behind the rooms with the toxic mold? You just die when you go in on them and there is always a loot box in them.

Nice playstation graphics fag

>help someone has a gun to my head and is forcing me to watch 30 second optional cutscenes in a video game

If you get killed for going in them then just make a mental note and come back later when you think you have something that will let you not get killed.

This one document is more of a funny joke than anything, the event it's referencing (an incident involving a shark and 2000 gallons of water) even gets talked about with an NPC later on.

>optional cutscenes
>in a game that's not about gameplay

funny kid.

I'm already enjoying the last game from the remedy-verse

Attached: 2019-08-29_10-54-43.png (2560x1440, 3.05M)

Attached: 2019-08-29_10-54-33.png (1170x1510, 459K)

>Her

Attached: 1567088393097.jpg (1206x630, 116K)

>paranormal sci-fi game where you spend the entire game fighting other people
They've been trying to make this gay present day sci-fi quantum science shit work for nearly a decade now, just let it fucking go lmao. Alan wake was touted as some fabulous thriller and it was just Luigi's Mansion minus the unique mechanics in a setting normies could consume. Max Payne was shit even on release too it's no wonder that series died. Devs like this can only be useful at being told what to do by a creator with anything worthwhile to design. What a fucking boring game.
>we won't make games with leatherclad skintight clothes on women
>makes a game where the main character is a woman wearing leatherclad skintight clothes
Western devs showing us how terrible they are once again. Even bullheaded eastern faggots like Capcom can at least make a game with personality

Attached: 1567077415692.png (512x512, 143K)

>Max Payne was shit even on release too

Attached: nbigga2.jpg (600x579, 80K)

This whole post is shit. Fuck you.

No

Mold-1 is kicking my fucking ass, send help

>use levitation and evade to circle
>throw spore bombs or rocks at the main head
>attack side "claws" to drop health pickups
>when you need to land, land behind pillars and sprint left or right and take off again
If you're not doing it post-game you can come back later when you have upgraded healthy and energy.

I'm sorry but it's all true even if the devs probably meant well. They just haven't made anything worthwhile. I'd say I'm absolutely stunned they're still alive but redditors have a ceaseless erection for any piece of digital garbage that's painted with realistic graphics. You can only pump out so many mediocre linear TPS's before it's obvious that's all you're capable of

Sure, once it hits steam. I'm currently about 3h in and it seems good, a lot of references to Finnish things and culture which I've been enjoying. The games getting me pretty exited for Alan Wake 2, God I hope it's Remedys next project.

Attached: Bueno.gif (420x314, 1.53M)

>The games getting me pretty exited for Alan Wake 2

This desu.
The systems they've set in place are great but the overall gameplay so far is just way too shallow for my tastes. However, if they further expand on the foundations of Control towards Alan Wake 2 then it'll be fucking amazing.

Thanks bro, with your training I have now killed it.

I don't pay 60$ for single player games, that being said it is fun. combat feels better than I thought, and the exploration is okay. the vibe they're going for is hit or miss, but the children's show is 10/10

youtube.com/watch?v=qOW8CQkVEWw

Seems like it was inspired by a Finnish childrens show called "Aasi, Morso ja Mouru". Those puppets are fucking creepy and I'm glad we finally got something in the same vein.

Attached: dale-cooper-1.jpg (770x517, 26K)

basically SCP but in the building from house of leaves and jesse is linked with a beyond two souls type spooky specter

her brother mentions this late into the game actually

Tommassi is basically an introductory boss. The later ones are much harder.

Jesse a cute