Vergeben possibly knows about the 4th fighter in the fighters pass

He said that the female rep with a mecha is fake.

Attached: verge.png (1158x192, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/234547-super-smash-bros-ultimate/77344587?jumpto=48#48
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Vergeben said no Raphael

hasnt he been wrong about everything else so far? i forgot which leakers were blown to bits during the grinch bullshit

>Random Yea Forums post leak
No shit it was fake. Why is twitter and Yea Forums so fucking stupid.

Vergeben more like Verliar lmao
I do actually think it's fake though.

Just tell us already im prepared for the disappointment

the date mentioned in the post is the same day as tgs opening, that already debunked the leak

see

He was right on Banjo the last few months

Vergeben was correct about Ken and Incineroar

Why the fuck do you stupid faggots still take this guy seriously? Why do you take any "leak" seriously for that matter? Just shut the fuck up.

Attached: visible confusion.gif (280x302, 3.63M)

The same Vergeben that only claimed Banjo was in at the last second to cover his ass? The same Vergeben that claimed this game will have Minecraft content?

Attached: 1566534546275.png (222x249, 47K)

Or maybe he just had a lick of common sense and knows that all this is roleplaying attention whore faggotry?

He said no Raphael in Soul Calibur

That is only for Soul Calibur, Smash Ultimate is always 100% right with the fighters.

He knew Snake and IC were coming back, he knew Ridley was in, he knew about Simon Belmont, Incelroar, Erdrick and Banjo. He also said the Grinch leak was fake.

He's been wrong for everything after Inceneroar.

Where's Steve?

He said minecraft content, not steve himself as a fighter

>Leaker was right about one of the most regurgitated guesses that every "leaker" got right
The only thing that made him special is he was probably the only person that didn't guess Shadow.

No he wasn't. Banjo-Kazooie were leaked by a credible leaker and then Verg just rode off that.

He only said everyone was coming back, he never knew about Ridley , Simon, Erdrick, or Banjo.

Cope, it’s gonna be Kasumi. Tecmo said they wanted Kasumi before anyone else from their company & claimed they never spoke to Nintendo like The Banjo guy did

The point still stands

he didn't know about erdrick though. he got so much shit wrong about erdrick and then just happened to get lucky that hero was announced months later. virginbin was the dude saying minecraft content would be in game and that the first DLC character was from Square. his only correct info was confirming box theory.

Not cope. I don't care about smash at all. I just don't like vergeben because he said Raphael wouldnt be in soul calibur.

>all this revisionism
Vergeben has been correct about 99 percent info from smash. Vergeben never said Steve was coming and the only thing they have been wrong about was the Minecraft content which could still come, we never know. Every character they said would be in has gotten in. You faggots need to learn how to cope.

Okay Verge

>some attention whore doofus says he maybe knows something and will pretend the later reveal will have been what he was talking about
How is this show still running

Cope

People act as if Verge is a deep-cover agent and not just another guy with sources. His sources can be wrong, and they can be right. Take everything he says with as much of a grain of salt as any unconfirmed leak.

>t-the first DLC is totally a Square rep you guys!!!

user there's a difference between "minecraft stage" vs "minecraft fighter". Hell he even said "no minecraft fighter"

virginben is right in smash and the only thing he didn't get was plant

>trusting verg on smash DLC

nigga he was the one who first said about Ridley, Simon, Incineroar, Ken, Isabelle, Hero (through Erdrick), and Banjo (this one is actually with Sabi confirming him)

Stop giving this piggybacker attention, remember the Ender Dragon

>nigga he was the one who first said about Ridley, Simon
Wrong
>Hero (through Erdrick)
Also wrong plus other people leaked the other 3 three

Attached: 1562101753248.jpg (2730x3640, 1.7M)

>random ass Yea Forums post with no evidence is bull
>Wow Virginbin is a god
Fuck your waste of a thread

Attached: 1535729823489.gif (236x224, 1.89M)

Yeah I forgot about Ridley due to mural leak, but definitely Simon. Hell faggots kept twisting it as "well duh it's expected" revisionism.

Reminder this is the same leaker who edits or deletes his posts last minute or whenever he gets proven wrong

>leakers

>Got Erdrick and Luminary in fucking November
>Got Banjo
HMMMM

no you're talking about the other leaker, the one who did get Ridley right (people assume it's because he was in E3 during construction, so he'd know about the mural) but since then kept deleting posts

I forgot his name now that I recall

Fucking everyone was calling those two. Ken was such an obvious pick after the Belmonts set the precedent for 3rd party echoes that nobody was surprised when he made it in.

Meanwhile he was fucking floundering around running shittons of damage control after Piranha Plant and Joker were confirmed it was hilarious.

ah nevermind, I found the revisionist "it's so obvious" post

He said that a Square character would be the first DLC

Personally i knew ken would be coming when they announced echo fighters period, most wtf first party echo is daisy

>the first character reveal will be a Square Enix character
Nope.

>needing to point out that it is fake, because normies are that fucking retarded to follow a random post on Yea Forums

We did end up getting one anyway. Maybe the deal with SE was earlier than Atlus/Sega. Sakurai had an article about how Hero was special but still took time to grab, and then the recent article was about how they blew their budget.

>he never knew about Ridley or Simon
I'd agree he was suspect on Erdrick and Banjo, but that's just some revisionist history. He called Ridley and insisted that even though Simon wasn't at that E3 reveal, he was coming.

>Ken was an obvious pick
I find it funny how Ken only became an obvious pick after Vergeben leaked him. Barely anyone was talking about seriously until Vergeben leaked him. And Incineroar only appeared in people's radar when Vergeben leaked him, fucking nobody was calling him. The only people who called Incineroar were /vp/ shitposters shitting on the Owlfag retards.

>Barely anyone was talking about seriously until Vergeben leaked him.
ken guesses were fucking everywhere after the Belmont reveal. Were you in a coma or something the entire buildup to release?

Nah the Ridley guy was different (remember, the mural was set up in E3) but he did corroborate. Also Isabelle.

It was even way before - he said it's not Decidueye or Mimikyu.

>He was 100% right on Smash Ultimate except when he wasn't
Ok

You can't even hold that against him, because he called Erdrick and Luminary in November.

>No no plans changed
Every time.
I saw Ken is dozens of threads before the leak. It's not new, nor did he leak the actual image of Ken in the game.
>Incineroar was called but it doesn't count
Hi, virginben.

Dude shut the fuck up, Verge hasn't failed a leak yet, end of story. Hang yourself dumb cunt.

Ken was a thing before Belmont. Hell, did you forget the Ken screenshot? The one poeple shitposted because "muh Ken face looks like SFV".

>I don't know how leaks work

newfag

Yeah this. He probably thought SE will get a character earlier because the deal was most likely done first.

You mean Shadow guesses were fucking everywhere. Hardly anybody cared about Ken to talk about him seriously until people knew for sure he was coming.
Vergeben said Incineroar not too long after he said no Decidueye, Mimikyu or Lycanroc. I'm pretty sure he said it in the same day since some retard leaked a pm where Vergeben said Incineroar.

He got Simon first, wich was an ulikely pic because of Konami at the time.

Why even make a statement like "Smash Ultimate is always 100% right with the fighters" when you're just flat-out wrong? Seems retarded

>Hardly anybody cared about Ken to talk about him seriously until people knew for sure he was coming.
And how did we know he was coming? because Verge leaked him you fucking retard.

>He probably thought SE will get a character earlier because the deal was most likely done first.
Alternative, SE was planned to have their character released first until Nintendo asked Sakurai to release Joker first.

>I don't know how leaks work
Yeah, total conveniences are always convincing, user.
Absolute uncertainty about characters like Isabelle, Banjo, and not even knowing Joker shows that he's 100% LEGIT!
And don't even forget his consistent backtracking of Minecraft content in the game.

>because Verge leaked him you fucking retard
no shit, retard
so nobody really saw Ken and Incineroar coming until Vergeben leaked them, because Ken is Ken and everyone was circlejerking other Pokemon

Virginbitch don't know shit about smash bros and never has.

>And don't even forget his consistent backtracking of Minecraft content in the game.
He's done zero backtracking for there actually being Minecraft content in the game.

>so nobody really saw Ken and Incineroar coming until Vergeben leaked them, because Ken is Ken and everyone was circlejerking other Pokemon
Seriously, are you a GameFAQs refugee or whatever? Ken was constantly named ever since Ryu's inclusion in Smash. He was a popular pick, even more so after the known existence of echo fighters.

i love cum
i suck cocks

t. believed the Grinch leak
face it, the insiders have won and Vergeben is a credible leaker

Yeah, but my point was more about how he didn't say Incineroar first but still was sure about those mons not being in, especially when you got "hot topic" mons like Mimikyu.

>we have SE character in smash in the leak
>IT'S NOT RIGHT BECAUSE SCHEDULE ISNT THE SAME IN THE LEAK
think before posting

Could be but I honestly think SE especially the department of DQ (remember - we can't show the Heroes interacting tier of strictness).

>conveniences
>he thinks leak should be 100% accurate or it isn't
are you that kind of fag who never actually checks leaks or game development news? stuff like this happen
>uncertainty
except he was sure on those characters, Isabelle and Incineroar in particular. Now if you cry "muh echo Isabelle" you'd also think the same if you played her
>backtracking
nigga he was the only one who was saying Minecraft is probably just stage. You know who were people jumping to character? the people reposting his shit
I'm pretty sure that's Chun Li, not Ken.

>He was a popular pick
no he wasn't lmao
before Vergeben, people couldn't decide if Akuma or Ken should get in

Hell, remember Gematsu leak? Turns out it was practically true but the whole thing was outdated.
>was actually considering chrom but sakurai saw robin
>we actually have a rhythm heaven icon but no fighter
>we actually a pokemon from XY but at that point greninja wasn't a "thing"
>Shulk in general

only retards think leaks are "absolutes"

He has. First it was "my sources say Steve might be playable," then it was "Minecraft is represented in Smash as stage" (before Smash Ultimate released, mind you) it's now "Minecraft will get content."

Reminder that literally every single prediction from Virginben that ever came true was all easy guesses everyone saw coming. Ridley, Simon, Incineroar, Isabelle, and Erdrick. Everyone knew they were coming long before Virginben even opened his autistic little baby mouth.

It's interesting you mention that, as he "leaked" Simon, but was completely caught off-guard by Richter who was leaked at the same time.

>we have SE character in smash in the leak
>IT'S NOT RIGHT BECAUSE SCHEDULE ISNT THE SAME IN THE LEAK
Yeah, that's the point. Vergeben said the Square character would be first and since it wasn't, he's not 100% correct. Thanks for openly admitting it. Or are you implying that, even though he was wrong, he wasn't somehow?

>First it was "my sources say Steve might be playable," then it was "Minecraft is represented in Smash as stage" (before Smash Ultimate released, mind you) it's now "Minecraft will get content."
He never said it was a fighter or a stage. The fuck are you talking about?

again you're confusing other leakers, the only time virginben said anything minecraft was stage

I think you're confusing it with that granblue fag

That was just gaslighting by brainead detractor trolls that retards like you bought hook line and sinker. You fucking idiot bitch.

People knew Ken was in because of the Yea Forums image leak.

>He got Simon first, wich was an ulikely pic because of Konami at the time.
Yes, because Snake doesn't completely kill all that uncertainty
Holy shit, you guys are going all out with damage control.

>Vergeben said the Square character would be first and since it wasn't, he's not 100% correct.
Actually, he might have been 100% correct. We know for a fact that Nintendo specifically requested Joker to be released a bit before the VGA. We have no idea how the DLC release schedule was planned to be before that. It might have had Hero be released first.

lol retard

leaks are about the whole context

Honestly I've given up. Grinch was the final straw and now I just listen to whatever Virginben has to say about Smash DLC. Is he a hack? Does he just get his sources from other people with real sources? Does he just go with the safest guesses? Almost certainly.
But he's still "reliable" enough in Smash news that I will turn to him for information about the last two DLC characters.
>b-b-but he didn't guess PP at all! or joker!
I know, user. I know. But I can't do this anymore. I've given up.

good thing Vergeben got both Simon and Snake at the same time before Snake was revealed lmao

>Actually, he might have been 100% correct.
Except he wasn't because Square wasn't the first DLC character. Also animated trailers like Jokers take months to complete.

user learn to context, and leaks are less about absolute-ness and more on accuracy

in that note, from what I heard, virginben is not a single person but more like a bunch of leakers using a sockpuppet

>all these retards typing paragraphs arguing about leakershit
the boy and his blob leak is real btw

>user learn to context, and leaks are less about absolute-ness
Then why are people getting angry when others point out that vergeben hasn't been 100% correct

THIS

he only called safe bets like banjo and fucking simon. I HAVE BEEN CALLING THOSE AS "WILL GET IN EVENTUALLY" TIER SINCE FUCKING BRAWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHERE IS MY FUCKING MONEY!?

Good, that KOS-MOS waifufag can continue crying his irrelevant character is never getting in.

it's happening

Attached: reimu switchi.png (1366x768, 2.01M)

Nintendo seething because he leaked their releases and rage-changing it at the last second doesn't count dumb braindead cunt.

>ridley
>simon
>easy guesses
wut
simon was only leaked the night before the direct, and ridley was still a never ever before the virginben leak

...did you read the recent Sakurai article which is about trailers? also
>i'm going to ignore all the context
did you even bother to look up gematsu's shit? why are you less focused on the end result and what it entailed but on the words?

>Vergeben
Good to know it's confirmed fake then.

>user there's a difference between "minecraft stage" vs "minecraft fighter". Hell he even said "no minecraft fighter"
and still no minecraft stage
just give it up

WE GOT TOO COCKY STEV- I MEAN TRACERBROS

>Also animated trailers like Jokers take months to complete.
You do know that they could have planned to release an SE character first before that? The Fighters Pass has been in its planning stages a longass time now and things change around during development. What's so hard to understand?

>he only called safe bets like banjo
he only called in banjo when it was already getting close to the direct
before that he kept saying mincraft content

Tracer doesn't gave a mecha.

Unlike you I don't care whether it comes in or not. Hell I don't want Minecraft shit in smash. Because go with leaks being "yes or no" but a sliding scale. It doesn't devalue the other posts.

>it's another "let's ignore that every character Vergeben said was gonna be in, did make it in and call him a hack" episode
Don't worry guys, i'm sure his prediction on the 4th and 5th character will also just be lucky guesses that somehow turn out to be true.

>ridley was still a never ever before the virginben leak
Ridley has been demanded in since fucking Melee set a precedent for villain characters, what the fuck are you talking about.

>he only called in banjo when it was already getting close to the direct
he called Banjo when all the other insiders were calling Banjo
turns out they were all right

Reminder that the Hero leak was made by someone on 5chan, whereas Virginben stated that there's a possibility that the Square Enix rep might be Erdrick (as one character), Luminary (as one character), or Slime (lol)

user, the entire reason this argument is happening is because someone claimed vergeben has a 100% accuracy ratio with Ultimate stuff. I'm just pointing out that it isn't true. Other people are the ones now trying desperately to move the goalposts.
>I'm making assumptions!
Once again animated trailers like Jokers take months to complete and he came out shortly after Q2. That clearly wasn't changed last minute.

Also Sakurai said that the Joker trailer was practically done so easily unlike Hero which would take time, that's why the Hero feature was a sort-of adlibbed.

no he didn't, he only mentioned it once

No he wasn't. Ridley was only a fairly recent popular pick you fucking idiot.

>Ridley has been demanded in since fucking Melee
Yes, he was a highly requested character that everyone thought was never going to get in. That's what a fucking never ever is. A fuckton of people wanted Banjo too, but in no way was he an "easy guess."

>You do know that they could have planned to release an SE character first before that?
Yeah they could have also not planned that and Vergeben is wrong. I'm more wiling to lean towards my interpretation because it doesn't have to assume things to make it work.
>What's so hard to understand?
This is what I'm wondering about you, user

Holy shit, you're such a zoomer and this sells it.

>4th pick is something from Capcom, either RE or MH
>5th is a complete wildcard
This is my personal theory and it will probably be the guess "leakers" will go with

Vergebenfags are the worst. He literally just acts as middle man for other leakers, but has no real way of verifying what's real and what's not so he kind of just goes by instict.

>whereas Virginben stated that there's a possibility that the Square Enix rep might be Erdrick (as one character), Luminary (as one character)
he noted that he kept hearing Luminary everytime Erdrick was brought up
the fuck are you talking, retard?

But it is? Are you saying no SE content came in? Because hinging on "but it came first!" is a retarded argument and vastly ignores the point of leaks.

Again, you're as bad as pic related.

Attached: f9f.jpg (901x467, 68K)

He also got Isabelle
>Buh he said echo!!
A lot of retards who didn't understand how echo fighters work thought she was an echo upon reveal. He even admitted he was just guessing. Vergeben is shaky as hell but he clearly has a real source for Smash.

gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/234547-super-smash-bros-ultimate/77344587?jumpto=48#48
>Those names are Erdrick (the name I have heard most), Luminary (second most heard & almost always heard when Erdrick is heard) and Slime (I heard about once)
lol owned

Your interpretation is whack since you're assuming things don't change during development and because you're salty as fuck Vergeben is right.

you're the zoomer you faggot, because the whole point of Ridley getting in was because he was a never-ever

See now I actually think Vergeben is legit, but you're so full of shit. I was right here on Yea Forums talking about Ken and Shadow as echoes on Jun 12th, 2018.

The never evers for Ridley were continuing all the way till literally seconds before he was announced. The """leak""" didn't change jack shit.

>Luminary (second most heard & almost always heard when Erdrick is heard)
Did you even read what I posted? Fucking destroyed.

>But it is?
Well it's not because he said that Square would be the first DLC character. How does being wrong make you right?
>Are you saying no SE content came in?
It didn't come first like he claimed, that's the point.
>Because hinging on "but it came first!" is a retarded argument
Why? It means he wasn't 100% right. Why does being wrong not count in this instance?
>Again, you're as bad as pic related.
Just claiming others are wrong and not offering an explanation is kinda stupid

Attached: goalposts.jpg (640x426, 157K)

its pretty easy to just say that that a femal with mecha is fake when its literally 0.001% of all characters that are possible. Make a thread when he says an actual specific character. Look at me i am an insider: The new rep is not Trish from DMC

Shadow drowned out all 3rd party echo fighter suggestion and people argued whether Akuma would be more appropriate over Ken.

>gives three different answers
Oh yeah, he was spot on with the Dragon Quest leak!

>Your interpretation is whack since you're assuming things don't change during development
Yours is more wack though because you just assume that things did change during development with no evidence. Just to try reasoning vergeben into being correct. I have the benefit of going by what actually happened.

>Fairly recent popular pick
Lmao 2006 is fairly recent I see.

Aslong as he "guesses" right like usual, i don't really care.

>He was a popular pick
Literally no one cares about Ken. Fuck off.

lol

You could have just said that the grinchfag used him because he was "the most safe" to use. With that said he was the only one with a leaked model.

Because you hinge on that sole statement rather than the whole context of the leak. It'd be like if someone said you'd get a phone at that point, but the delivery was delayed.

He didn't leak K Rool, he doesn't know shit

It's either Breath of Fire Nina or Lollipop Chainsaw Juliet Starling, everyone knows this.

Attached: 8c466a528f9cc59d82b57709e4f829c8.jpg (579x819, 312K)

He was probably born that year, so it seems much longer than it is for others. The dude is literally younger than HE'S TOO BIG shitposting.

Every character he says will get in has gotten in

>Says he only heard Slime once
>Luminary and Erdrick are both in
wtf why was Vergeben right???

>goalpost

what, are you retarded? it's not a goalpost move, because you're the one doing revisionism

That is the point - it's like you fags forgot the whole thing in 4.

You're right we should continue to exclusively get our leaks from resetera trannies and keep giving them power

Ridley was leaked by resetera admins first

>Because you hinge on that sole statement
That sole statement was the purpose of this argument, user. And why MAKE a statement like "vergeben has been 100% correct about Ultimate" if it's just not true?
>It'd be like if someone said you'd get a phone at that point, but the delivery was delayed.
If someone said I was gonna get a phone tomorrow and then I got a phone Monday, I still wouldn't have gotten a phone tomorrow. That doesn't make any sense.

No fucking shit it's fake. I don't need some virgin eceleb to tell me that. You people believe anything, fucking retards

>gave three different possibilities
>didn't mention Erdrick and Luminary being the same character, only mentioned alongside each other
It doesn't even fucking matter you autist. He was absolutely not 100% right about the rep. The 5chan leak was more specific about Erdrick and Luminary being the same character, as well as Slime appearing on his stage.

We should get our leaks from people who have gotten stuff right multiple times in the past, and not from random threads which you or i could've made.
Not to mention the fact that the next DLC is supposedly female is also just rumored because one of your hated trannies.

>say he was a fairly recent popular pick
>"no he wasn't you fucking idiot lol"
>nononono it's just that he was NEVER EVER
Sounds like the goalposts being moved to me.

But you didn't point out the circumstances. Why do you make it sound like those don't count? Leaks aren't about absolutes. That's what I'm getting at.

When someone makes a leak statement, you expect them to come in, rather than hinging on stuff like timing. It's like denying Shulk's existence.

The point is that you claimed Ridley was a recent popular pick which was a wholly incorrect statement and undermines whatever else you were trying to say. You're arguing on behalf of Vergeben's legitimacy, which I favor for the most part, but you're plain wrong in saying he wasn't a popular pick.

No but this is the guy who says "will I knew this character would be in the whole time just didn't tell anyone because reasons"

>KOS-MOS
>irrelevant
>Yet has starred (or otherwise appeared) in no less than 9 titles, and is available as a "costume" in at least 2 more.
>All for a character from a niche JRPG
Yeah nah, mate.

>But you didn't point out the circumstances
Dude I'm just refuting the point that vergeben has not been 100% correct, because he hasn't. Just don't make statement like that if you're gonna get your panties in THIS much of a wad.
>When someone makes a leak statement, you expect them to come in, rather than hinging on stuff like timing.
Then maybe don't say it'll be the first character released, duh?

Nevermind you guys were right on shitting him. I thought you guys were saying Ridley was "an obvious choice" revisionism.

fucking this
who cares if he overlooked characters or was wrong about vague claims of possible content
his character predictions which he claims to be for sure, are always accurate

>Virginben
Why do you guys keep believing him, majority of stuff he said was wrong

retard

>100% correct
again why? because joker came out before hero?
>then don't say
do you even know how leaks work? go look up gematsu leak and sakurai's notes about smash 4 as well as its files

Name one character he said would be in that didn't make it in!

The thread was about both leaks doofus

After Erdrick i don’t know how anti-vergefags even have the gal to show up in these threads, absolutely pathetic.

Raditz and Zarbon.

>He only said everyone was coming back
He never said that before the E3. He only said some veterans were coming back, Snake and Ice climbers, among them.

Also, stuff he was not fully aware or didn't tell:
>Everyone is back
>K.Rool and first batch of echo fighters
>Joker
>He kinda knew about PP but the source leak was unreliable
Things he was wrong (or might be):
>Minecraft content he never specifically claimed what kind of content was included for DLC or when is getting released
>That bitch from Granblue Fantasy which was under negotiations

granblue was not his, it was another leaker

Fucking kill yourself eceleb cocksucker and take that fag and these shit threads with you

Granblue was Hitagi

Attached: 1567013700665.jpg (500x498, 75K)

Please show the statement where he claimed that both of them are coming to Super Smash Bros Ultimate for the Nintendo Switch.
Because that is the game we are talking about and his sources for other games are irrelevant.

Nobody cares that you hate attention seekers, grow the fuck up.

We're talking about Smash.

He said later on the Minecraft content claims were very vague and might not be a thing at all.

>Only a fairly recent popular pick
You weren't there for the Melee reveal, huh?
I thought you had to be 18 or older to post here?

A fucking plant
A fucking phantom thief
A fucking bear
NO FUCKING BLOCKHEADS

>"Name one character he said would be in that didn't make it in!"
>mention his failed predictions for FighterZ
>"T-T-THAT DOESN*T COUNT!!!!"
Typical Vergedicksucker.

>He kinda knew about PP but the source leak was unreliable
He said he knew about PP but decided not to mention it :^)

>again why? because joker came out before hero?
Yes, that's undeniable proof he wasn't right. He said a Square rep would come first and it didn't, I don't see how you can deny he was wrong.
>do you even know how leaks work? go look up gematsu leak and sakurai's notes about smash 4 as well as its files
Ok? He was still wrong you know.

>That bitch from Granblue Fantasy
That was Hitagi the Stevefag, user.

because we still ended up with an SE character

>Vergeben goes out of his way to confirm Overwatch for Switch, something he generally never does for ports

AHEM

CHEERS LOVES! YOU WANKERS BETTA' APOLOGIZE TO ME ROIGHT NOW! OI'M IN!

Attached: Smug Tracer.jpg (594x334, 28K)

I suggest you do the same and stop sucking their dick and think for your own

Who wasn't first, like vergeben said it would be. Making him wrong.

Can’t we just all agree he’s a guy with sources who sometimes is wrong but sometimes right?
He piggybacks sometimes but it’s obvious he actually does have a source after grinch fiasco he didn’t agree with. We can shit up threads when he actually says a character

Attached: D3FBD95C-3F1C-4D41-A6E3-F5A391445315.png (567x662, 605K)

Who the fuck cares? This shit isn't vidya, so fuck off

>VirginBen

the purpose of the leak was to say an SE character is coming though

that doesn't really make her a character you dope

based

Attached: 1552913754363.jpg (820x973, 122K)

>the purpose of the leak was to say an SE character is coming though
Too bad he mentioned a Square character would be the first in the DLC pass, making him undeniably wrong

I don't care either way, what gets me though are revisionists. The ones who spin whack picks into "well they are obvious picks".

It's gonna be her, SNK characters have been guests in lots of games lately.

Attached: Heroine-athena.png (806x1156, 339K)

>This shit isn't vidya

Attached: 1547299927658.jpg (431x431, 14K)

Cope. Overwatch is one of the biggest games of all time and Sakurai would definitely capitalize on that.

Why don’t you cope and accept Vergeben leaked virtually everything about Smash? Cope

Personally, I called Joker a mile away as soon as I saw the TMS spirits were in the game

But we don't know the specifics on how or why. Which is why I bring up gematsu's leak. Are you going to say gematsu's leak is false?

but there's only 2... and only because it's one evolving spirit

Overwatch is considerably smaller than Doom, we're not getting Tracer until we've AT LEAST gotten Doomslayer

Seems like the dude just casts a wide net and prays for results. So he conducts his business kind of sloppily. If he had been completely pulling shit out of his ass, then he would have mentioned Shadow. Shadow was the easiest, safest guess this side of Ken and every single fake leak listed him as Sonic's echo. Yet Vergeben never made a peep about him. So he clearly doesn't say anything unless he's been told about it from someone else first. He's been totally duped before though. Straight up literal whos have opened up conversation with him just by claiming to have info.

>niche weebshit
BlazBlue is your home.

we still got a square enix rep as the second dlc and it did end up being hero like he said. you can't be this anal about fucking leaks for chrissakes. leakers aren't given a full book with pictures about the game, retard. it's all very vague.

Yeah just like we're getting Crash, Spyro, and Solaire.

Nah, I trust this angle that virginbin is a sockpuppet of multiple leakers.

Doom Guy is a nobody. Tracer is recognized worldwide.

>But we don't know the specifics on how or why.
Ok but vergeben still claimed that Square would be first and he was wrong. And there's no evidence Hero was gonna be first. Which still makes vergeben not completely right
>but there's only 2... and only because it's one evolving spirit
Yeah they were still in the base game and there's more than one, good job.

>Nah, I trust this angle that virginbin is a sockpuppet of multiple leakers.
It's clearly that he is fed by more than one source.

Stop replying to him he’s just butthurt

Cease your character wars, rosterfag. Whoever's in is in and sometimes undeserving and underwhelming characters make it. Doomguy can happen but there's no strict order things need to happen in.

Attached: 7a0.jpg (1280x1745, 344K)

It's gonna be Doomguy and Dragon Quest shit because it's boring and disappointing which is exactly what Nintendo would do.

Final character should be fucking Goku and everyone knows it. It'd be hilarious, would piss off "but mah videogames only!" fags, and would be more exciting/shocking than any other character announcement ever.

It literally doesn't, we're talking about Smash here.
His FighterZ sources aren't the same as his Smash sources.
You're just desperate because of how right he's been regarding Smash.

This is high tier autism

Rosterfags are the biggest cancer on this board. In fact, I'd rather see porn spammed all over Yea Forums rather then more of these pretentious fucking threads.

I don't know how you faggots keep falling for leakers, LET ALONE THE SAME LEAKER EVERY YEAR. every year Vergecuck says something general yet plausible, and SOMETIMES gets it right (but most of the time he's fucking wrong, because he's a hack who craves attention).

I hate this board. I'm going to /biz/.

>Cease your character wars, rosterfag.
>H says as he pushes his own character
'Do what I say not what I do', eh user?

Overwatch? Isn’t it that dead Blizzard game nobody plays since 2017?

I hate the concept of one of the characters in the pass "having" to be a female. Regardless of the character, even if it's someone like Jill, it just reduces their inclusion to a token rather than a worthwhile choice.

Sakurai's interviews infer SE being hard to deal with so there's that. As for the spirit, it's more on a comment on how sparse it is (i.e. one spirit that evolves, so it's 2 in technicality), like couldn't they add the others.

>NOOO NOOOO HE JUST WANTS ATTENTION HE’S NEVER RIGHT WHO CARES IF HE LEAKED THE ENTIRE ROSTER I STILL HATE HIM AAAA POOOPOOO PEEPEEE WAHHHH STOP DISCUSSING VIDEOGAMES I HATE HIM AHHHH WAHHHH

Take your fucking meds, schizo.

Attached: 7D409386-0D15-4BC6-9A42-47308B978C3A.png (708x800, 33K)

Do you seriously believe this faggot is a bond-esque villian with connections all over the gaming industry? Are you fucking retarded, or just insanely underage?

>Doomguy
Let this meme die.

>even if it's someone like Jill, it just reduces their inclusion to a token rather than a worthwhile choice
So if Jill's chosen it won't be because of her series' popularity and the fact that she's been in crossovers before, it'll be because some people online said there has to be a female in the pass?

Did I prop Doomguy against some other character and set arbitrary barriers to inclusion for said character?

Go blow vergebitch's micropenis some more, vergedicksucker, like the prancing flaming megaflamingo you are.

>Overwatch is considerably smaller than Doom
LOL what? Overwatch sold like 15 million copies and Nu Doom can't even break 5 million

>Sakurai's interviews infer SE being hard to deal with so there's that.
Yeah and even so there's still no proof whatsoever that Hero was gonna be first
>As for the spirit, it's more on a comment on how sparse it is
Really, that wasn't the point. The point was that TMS spirits were in the base game at all, meaning that Atlus had already been contacted by then

It'll feel that way with the way people are going on about it "having" to be a female.

Jill's the only good choice that hasn't been deconfirmed, hence using her as an example.

RE representation in general would be great, and I could definitely see them pulling a Hero.

>wojack posting
>so assblasted that he can't refute points without sounding like a seething virgin

You're his target demographic. Don't forget to buy the adult diapers, you cock sucking spic.

I take it back, fuckheads like you are the real issue. I commend Verge for finding such an easy group of people to manipulate.

Guys... I think the last character might be Miku.

Atlus doesn't own them as far as I know, it's still IS.

Nintendo loves to shill old ports. Look at DQXIS.

No but you did push Doomguy while calling people rosterfags, which reeks of a lack of self-awareness

>Go blow vergebitch's micropenis some more, vergedicksucker, like the prancing flaming megaflamingo you are.

Attached: EDA76638-0870-46E9-9B47-18BACAD79596.png (785x731, 197K)

STOP MAKING SENSE I WANT MY (YOU)S

>I could definitely see them pulling a Hero.
Because you're retarded. That's not how animations work

Literally everyone was guessing that from the datamining user. He got Plant wrong in every literal sense and don't show me that back peddle he did.

Why are you posting selfies of yourself?

niggèr

This guy is almost always wrong, has the accuracy rate of the average Yea Forums 'leaker', and you guys eat up everything he does because he shamelessly self promotes and talks up the one or two times his stopped clock was right. Sad.

Claire, Rebecca and Jill or Leon and Chris. Not them both together.

>It'll feel that way with the way people are going on about it "having" to be a female.
Well that's just dumb then, if Jill's chosen it'll be because Nintendo and Capcom decided on it

>FighterZ predictions usually wrong
>Smash predicitons mostly right
It's called a logical conclusion user, you're overexagerating but he obviously has more than one source.

He’s been right with the base game but with the DLC characters, he’s been questionable. Didn’t know about Plant,Joker, and mentioned Banjo last minute when other people guessed first. He was only sort of correct with Dragon Quest, mentioned one character when there was three others.

>I take it back, fuckheads like you are the real issue. I commend Verge for finding such an easy group of people to manipulate.

Attached: 488448FE-8061-4959-B8DB-EFDEA49AA8C0.jpg (785x731, 101K)

>"Jack is Steve!"
>"B-Brave is Steve!"
>"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"
The absolute fucking state of Stevefags.

Attached: creepy banjo.png (237x586, 168K)

It's less if something is chosen, it's more people saying that it has to be this way since we haven't had a female yet. I dunno, I'm just autistic about this sort of thing.

Or, maybe, just MAYBE, he's making educated guesses like every other videogame """"""""leaker""""""". You faggots are stuck in a fairy tale if you think for a second that any of this is real. It's either leaked on purpose for exposure, or complete guesswork.

Fair enough, I do at least see where you're coming from.

>The absolute fucking state of Stevefags.

Attached: crying soyjak.jpg (785x731, 101K)

Brawl isnt fucking recent you underage retard

>Why are you posting selfies of yourself?

Attached: 4282ED63-21D1-4C88-8B08-D16FE04FD65E.png (593x635, 210K)

I look forward to the day the last fighter gets revealed and all these threads and leakers fade into irrelevancy.

>HE LEAKED THE ENTIRE ROSTER
a fucking plant
a fucking phantom thief
a fucking bear
NO FUCKING BLOCKS

>Dark Souls trilogy has sold 25 million
he's fucking in

Attached: soulcrusher.png (500x446, 164K)

How do you cope with Erdrick being in, grinchfag?

People say this in every leaker thread and it has STILL yet to happen

Fighters Pack 2 :^)

Erdrick isn't in though. Alternate costumes aren't characters.

My dude, my chum, my pal,
you see...
If every single "guess" he does regarding who will get into Smash, somehow turns out to be true, without a single wrong character guess, i'm for some reason very inclined to believe this guy,
cause evidently,
he's really fucking good at guessing.

To be fair Overwatch has sold over 25 million copies alone

OMG SMAAAAAAASH!!! EPIC LEAKS!!!! HE'S IN, SHE'S OUT! XFAGS BTFO!

Attached: 1536511203089.jpg (1920x1080, 681K)

>Hell faggots kept twisting it as "well duh it's expected" revisionism
but it WAS expected and widely discussed and speculated. When Snake came back and we got Ridley, tons of people were calling Simon and K. Rool just on a pure guess. When Echoes were revealed to be a thing, people expecting Isabelle and Chrom and when Richter was announced, people were expecting Ken too. With Inciniroar, everyone knew a Sun/Moon rep was coming because of Greninja and most expected either Ininiroar or Decidueye. This isn't revisionism. This is discussion that has been going on about the series as a whole for the last 20 years and it evolved with each new game and each character reveal. It's not at all shocking for somebody to be correct about every guess so far, especially when you're doing it piece-wise and not giving any new guesses until after each reveal. Not to mention we've fucking seen somebody guess literally everything from Simon up through Isabelle in a single post before they shit the bed with Gardevior and Gothitelle. With how few predictions he actually made, the things he got wrong, and the amount of shit he didn't know about at all, it's pretty clear he has been making lucky guesses and or piggybacking off of leaks that came before him.

>Erdrick
You mean the Hero? Also, how do you deal with Banjo being announced, Stevefag?

hoes mad

Just because a few characters slipped through the cracks doesn't mean he's wrong. It's not like he said "plant won't be in" or "joker won't be in" no he's said "Ridley is in" "Simon and snake are in", "incineroar and Ken are in" "erdrick is in" and all those characters are in the game.

Please tell me that's him and his gender-neutral life partner.

This is the ultimate cope lmao.

Attached: 1560364909188.jpg (2020x897, 430K)

Overwatch has sold over 40 million units as of may 2018

>without a single wrong character guess
a fucking plant
a fucking phantom thief
a fucking bear
no fucking blocks, not a single one

Don't forget that he supposedly had actual video footage of PP's gameplay days before he was announced, but said nothing, and the video footage mysteriously disappeared when people asked about it afterwards.

>no he's said "easy guess is in" "easy guess and easy guess are in", "easy and easy guess are in" "easy guess is in" and all those characters are in the game.

>Erdrick isn't in though. Alternate costumes aren't characters.

Attached: AA0F468E-DED3-4DB4-9D77-2A58B8FAB89D.png (231x218, 8K)

I continue to love Stevefags for how badly they mind broke smash roster autists. Like, all your picks can get in and you'll still eternally fear the blockman

Trunks, Goku, Piccolo, Gohan

ESAM actually has a qt girlfriend but carry on.

Attached: file.png (1013x1200, 1.64M)

More like Stevefags are getting humiliated.

Please show me when he said they woudn't be in.
Also Minecraft content wasn't a character guess.

>Lucky guess fag
Filtered. I'm sure you were one of those faggots that doubted erdrick anyway.

Attached: 1545092386953.png (800x600, 500K)

>AIDSMoby 2.0 dates a 12 year old
Was this meant to intimidate me?

has there been any leaker that has been consistently right about everything?

>That was Hitagi the Stevefag, user.
Cool, didn't know that. He shouldn't have involved himself with that fag as much as he did. I mean,he couldn't debunk Hitagi's claims, at least he could try to not comment on them because that's gonna spread a lot of misinformation.

Yep the way they mind broke you continues to be hilarious

Attached: Clownpepe.png (512x512, 117K)

can't wait for the backpedalling when steve is a mii costume

>Make total bullshit claim
>Called out on it

Attached: 1543884557750.png (267x91, 1K)

Mii costumes often get turned into playable characters so Steve's mii will only make Smash Roster autists seeth in fear

VRPlant, but it's likely that he is a journo or someone with advanced press releases because his leaks are always close to release

>still believing vergeben
how the fuck? he's a literal tarot card reader who backpedals on everything that's wrong and tries to amplify what he got right

Yeah no shit it's fake. Fuck virgin ben tho

>Actually, YOU'RE the upset one
lol

>WELL WELL YES MAYBE VERGEBEN LEAKED THE ENTIRE ROSTER RIGHT BUT WHAT ABOUT THAT CHARACTER THAT HE DIDN’T PREDICT?

How do these subhumans don’t understand this argument completely legitimizes Vergeben? Like everything he leaked was true so you’re so butthurt you hold characters that he didn’t leak against him.

>Some anonymous retard makes a sourceless and vague fake leak piggybacking off the rumor that one of the fighters will be a female character
>A second anonymous retard makes another vague, sourceless leak pretending to be the first anonymous retard claiming that it will not only be a female character, but a female character in a mech! (because a legitimate source leaked that Overwatch is coming to the Switch)
>A horde of braindead mouthbreathers unironically think it's even remotely true
>A non-anonymous retard with a shaky track record denounces the fake leak in the vaguest way possible, with no source
>The horde of mouthbreathers start throwing shit at eachother

Why do you keep doing this? It's all so tiresome.

Attached: 396465-1052960891_00.gif (320x200, 6K)

Are you serious? As though having any character you want in a crossover game puts you on the same level as people who shit their pants when they don't get their way, don't get the characters they want, want to make storylines and heels out of discussion, and try to make everything revolve around Smash. Oh wait, you're obviously the same guy I called out, never mind.

Shave your chinstrap and stop trying to defend yourself to randos online.

>Mii costumes often get turned into playable characters
lol

>must fight the steve... must fight the steve... must fight the steve....
mind broken

Attached: Laffing.png (327x316, 208K)

>that goblin
>qt
Bad taste.

Inkling
Krool
Isabelle
Chrom

Dude I love maining Heihachi, Monster Hunter and Akira

Except he didn't leak the entire roster

You're out, Overtrannies

Now list all the other mii costumes that didn't become characters

Cope

That's exactly what it means, particularly when all the ones that "slipped through the cracks" were the ones that coincidentally were never talked about by anyone else.
>S-Simon!
People have been wishing for Simon for ages, especially after Mega Man's reveal in 4 for the Captain N memes/NES gang representation.
>Ridley
Ridley was almost Waluigi tier of never ever, he was always being talked about and put on polls
>Ken
After Luigi, Ken is the quintessential echo. When echo fighters were officially codified, everyone's minds turned to Ken.
>Incineroar
This was mostly a remnant of gen 7 starter wars plus patternfags assuming we'd get a current pokemon gen rep like Greninja in 4.
>Hero
Dragon Quest is possibly the biggest thing in Japan, so a DQ rep being added was always part of the discussion, not to mention many leaks actually beat him to the punch.
>Banjo
Banjo's a N64 icon, was slated for Melee and was coincidentally picked up by most other leakers long before Vergeben also went in with him, before that, he was actually claiming there'd be Minecraft content (remaining vague just to not contradict Hitagi who was notorious at the time)

Meanwhile, Plant and Joker were complete surprises, with no way for an OUTSIDER to guess.

Geno

Attached: laff.jpg (480x360, 8K)

>Banjo's a N64 icon
lol no

I hate every single one of you Erdrickscum. You're nothing but malicious shitposters with zero regard for anyone, completely disrespectful of smash fans in general. You're not people, you're bugs who think they're giants. Let me tell you something, you're the absolute worst that smash threads has ever been forced to suffer from. And the worst part? Because of Sakurai's monumentally idiotic decision to make Erdrick part of the Dragon Quest fighter, we have to suffer your ill kin for years to come. Congratulations, you're the absolute worst thing to ever happen to these threads. I hope you're proud of the destruction and depression you've wrought upon Smash threads.

Attached: tom-carruthers-invaders-blankztools-cu01smaller.jpg (935x633, 158K)

>smashtards can do nothing bit spout buzzwords and twiiter memes at each other

Now that it's confirmed that Heavy is in, what will his moveset look like?

Attached: veellzkkxfmz.png (1092x1932, 1.61M)

DELETE THIS!

Attached: 1564210987750.png (1080x1293, 1.38M)

Remember when the Sorafag went overdrive and started shitposting every DQ related thread?

Things that never happened?

Based vergeben already BTFOing the retarded overwatch niggers

>LUCKY GUESS LUCKY GUESS AHHH WAHHHH

This is hard to watch.

>guy who pretends to like DQ now is trying to throw other characters under the bus
What's wrong with Smashtards?

You forgot to mention people have leaked half of those characters before verge

>snoytrannies can do nothing bit spout buzzwords and twiiter memes at each other

It still hurts... Does this mean we still have a chance genobros..?

stay mad

Attached: 1559530377198.png (1520x1656, 1.73M)

Yikes.

Attached: msq9fvgoduc21.jpg (270x230, 10K)

This MUST be an Erdrichad falseflagging, there’s NO WAY you’d be this generous and gift me THE perfect butthurt post, my dick would be hard for hours.

Attached: C52DEFE1-1DD7-43DF-8FA5-DCC09DEB1114.jpg (760x533, 645K)

>Believing any of this
Get some help autist

>random Yea Forums fake leak one of many we get everyday
>BASED TRACER IS IN BRO!!!!!
>vergeben someone who has gotten credible information in the past
>LMAO IMAGINE BELIEVING VERGEBEN HAHAHA FUCKING RETARD

Not sure if you're a falsefalgger but regardless I'm glad he's in and faggots like you lost

Attached: DwNJcA6UcAAIZy1.jpg (1024x683, 147K)

>all of these were obvious all the time!!!!!

what a fucking retard. revisionistfags are almost as bad as rulesfags.

>fake fan is a wojakposter
Yep sounda about right for smashtards

Legit pathetic.

nah he was

Attached: D3hLY6MX4AEVfPc.png (900x871, 1.14M)

>F-Fake fan!

lmao it’s been such a longtime plantfag, how are you holding up?

Sorabros are morally superior to Erdrickfags.

There, I said it. Deal with it.

Attached: based artorias.jpg (945x870, 146K)

>n-no real dq fans want slime

>rostertard wojakposter also obsessed with rosterfag boogeymen
Yikes

I hate the fact that we have fucking Leaker Fanboys. The way people get assblasted when someone dares question Virginben, who pulls shit like saying "he totally knew about Piranha Plant beforehand, he just didn't say it", and claiming a direct would have Star Fox Grand Prix ("the industries worst kept secret").

Or look at the Gematsu Leak fanboys. Robin completely destroyed it 5 years ago, and you STILL have people damage controlling it.

Attached: spider facepalm.jpg (600x600, 53K)

Thats because the people who like sora are fucking normal people just playing vidya.

The people who wanted hero are rosterfags who latch onto the "winning" side so they can shitpost

>This schizo again.

OH NO NO NO BUT MUH GOOGLE THEORY.

Attached: 7742C2C8-44C5-48D1-BE48-1BC6AB966CFA.jpg (1242x1126, 722K)

>retards make 10 "leaks" every single day
>eventually one if them is right* (not really, they just get a single thing right)
>character is revealed
>OMG THE LEAKS WERE REAL
Every fucking time

Holy cope lmao

how much of a retard you must be to still deny the gematsu leak when the two characters it got wrong were confirmed to be scrapped during development?

based Artoriaschad

Attached: 1559611743850.png (694x537, 117K)

No shit the female mech is fake. It's literally someone going "haha it girl :)"

You guys are pathetic.

Attached: 08211C24-2A9F-42CB-8595-9A66A384022E.gif (400x400, 1.57M)

Gematsu leak was real, you retard.

>vergeben
>knowing anything about dlc
Now that's a good one

Attached: laughing-pepe.jpg (399x385, 29K)

It's one of these characters:
>Crash Bandicoot
>Doomguy
>Leon Kennedy / Jill Valentine
>Ryu Hayabusa
>Kasumi
>Astral Chain protagonists
>Dante
>Terry Bogard
>Travis Touchdown
If there is a truly unexpected female pick who happens to be from a fighting game, not really asked for, and would cause confusion for some, I'd truly go with Baiken over Kasumi
>inb4 "CERO"
Censor her. Same with Mai Shiranui in all honesty but I think Terry would be the only SNK character they would ever have as playable for Smash Bros.

Attached: Snake.png (350x274, 78K)

He said erdrick you retard, not hero

Cope

Attached: 6D7DE114-9705-4648-AE84-49681078807F.png (710x897, 267K)

Vergeben has been wrong about literally everything he ever said about Smash.

All of these are based.

This is peak tranny dilation.

You know that a real leak is outta there but no one cared about it like with the born to feel wojak

Attached: pooh.jpg (640x567, 34K)

>get one right for every one he gets wrong
pretty decent record, but no leak

I want this bird to seduce me

Its absolutely hilarious how Yea Forums is quick to dimiss vergeben but will believe a random Yea Forums post.

If he really knew who the square rep was gonna be, he would have said "guys it's 4 dq dudes in one" instead of copying the current hot shitposting trend

Anonymous Yea Forums post can be legitimate. Non-anonymous literal whos with names, on the other hand, are always attention whores who don't know shit.

>even the retards at gamefaqs are calling his shit into question now

Attached: 1535049373680.gif (321x262, 320K)

Actual leaker here.
Last two are American Mcgee's Alice and spyro see you in September ;^)

Sound like you're jealous.

keep your faggot edrama on gamefaqs

lol none of this has any bearing on reality. dilate/havesex depending on your political leaning

ULTIMATE cope

You're saying this like one is better than the other, Vergeben.

And that is peak coping

Vergeben sources were right and Erdrick is in, keep coping tranny, you’ll NEVER be a real woman.

We get random Yea Forums '''''''''leak'''''''''' every fucking day but yeah ok tracer is in dude

This won't age well.

WEENUS PEENUS MAN
PEE PEE POO POO LAND
WELCOME TO THE SHITPOST PARTY
XDDD FART FART POOP POOP PEE PEE XDDDLMAO! HEHEHE POOPSIES POOPSIES POOPSIES POOPSIES POOPSIES! =FART= HEHE UHOH MADE A STINKY XD MADE OOPSIES IN MY JIMMY NEUTRON UNDIES. XD STINKY STINKY DOO DOOS XD DOO DOO PEE PEE DOO DOO PEE PEE DOO DOO PEE PEE. WHAT DO WE WANT? DOO DOO PEE PEES! HAHAHA XDD!!
UGUUUUU CHINGCHINGCHINGCINGNGGGG CHONGCHINGCHONGGGG
DESUDESUDESUSENPAIIIIIIIIIIIII
*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAP*
*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP *
brrrp.......brrp.....brrRRRRP.......BRAAAAAAAF......

BRRRrrrrRRRRFFfFFFFFFffffffPP

BRAAAAAAAFFFFFAAA BRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRP BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRP OH SHIT OMG BRRRRRRPFT PPPPPPPPPPPPFFTT

GOD DAMN THAT FELT GOO OH THERES MORE!!??!?! BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRFTPT mhhhm smeels delicious
POOOO POOO BRAAAAP Y'ALL HOWDY YEEEEEHAA--BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP---WWWWW XDDD HOWS IT HANGING PARDNER WANNA GET A SMELL MMMM SO GOOD DO I SENSE A TRAIL OF IRISH ANCESTRY IN HERE

Attached: pero caca.jpg (500x375, 39K)

stay seething faggot, you deserve every piece of it

Attached: Drunk Delinquent dot jaypeg.jpg (650x500, 112K)

>state facts
>hurr cope
Are all erdrickfags this braindead or what

Attached: 1559507315450.jpg (397x571, 313K)

Not what I was saying, my man. If you think Vergeben is somehow even slightly more credible than a random user here going "AL BUNDY FROM FOX'S 90S HIT SITCOM MARRIED WITH CHILDREN IS IN SMASH, TRUST ME I'M A LAWYER", you're fucking retarded.

One of the characters in the pass has already been female

No, Hero is in. There is no Erdrick in smash, only Hero
>b-b-but the alt
that's Arusu, and he too, is named Hero in game.

Copey copey cope tranny

Sakurai LITERALLY said “This is Erdrick”, take your pills already schizo, you lost.

I'd argue that spreading as wide a net as possible makes sense for Nintendo. At one point during the pre-amble of Smush we had just gotten Simon, K. Rool, and Ridley - only for them to be offset by Isabelle. Now we get Joker, Hero, and Banjo - arguably all targeting pretty different demographics.

SHES IN

Attached: SUSIE KIRBY.png (611x759, 448K)

Fuck off retard.

My sides

Attached: 1560141107399.png (612x537, 747K)

lmao imagine seething this badly, cope

she's a patreon thot though

Attached: 1 (33).jpg (1240x1650, 609K)

I'm in her.

Attached: 1560052177455.jpg (800x970, 83K)

Doesn't matter what sakurai said, every single promo material and the game itself calls him Hero
The fact that not a single leaker picked up on this proves they were all just riding the brave datamine rumor train

Cope harder sweetie.

>Doesn't matter what sakurai said

Attached: C8F02A83-C06B-4478-9552-B1B280ACA226.png (213x237, 8K)

Cope.

Or noone really cares about DQ in the west, they got told "DQ Hero", and went "ah that Erdrick guy everyone's been speculating".

>Sonicposter
Yikes

>DO I SENSE A TRAIL OF IRISH ANCESTRY IN HERE

Attached: 1502486719517.jpg (1280x1080, 259K)

this thread fucking sucks bro

Attached: s-l640.jpg (480x640, 33K)

What should i cope about? Vergeben being right and anti-leakfags having a mental breakdown? Or maybe Erdrick being in? Or maybe Erdrick triggering competitive tryhards? Please tell me what i should cope about, this is just perfect, literally couldn’t be better, even Munchie is in.

Attached: F6AB247E-1827-45E2-96CB-D3178DFA2082.png (512x715, 58K)

>BTFOs rosterfags
>BTFOS other square rep fags
>BTFOs no square rep fags
>BTFOs codename fags
>BTFOs westfags
>BTFOs plantposter
>BTFOs competivefags
>BTFOs non leakfags
>Alt costumes BTFO leakfags
Is there a character more based?

Attached: 1546922692804.png (710x897, 532K)

>cope seeth based triggered seething btfo

Attached: Yikeshrek.jpg (1150x720, 150K)

are you okay, user?

I want Bowser Jr. to suck me.

Attached: 1554729422454.jpg (640x520, 93K)

lol no he wasn't. Hence why nobody bought his games

You forgot we got 8 songs so anti-Sugiyama resetrannies are FUMING too.

>this fucking thread
I hate you people

Attached: 1538748275839.jpg (900x900, 34K)

Why are discord fags like this?

This thread is exactly why we wanted Erdrickfags to lose, not win. Fuck Erdrickfags!

Attached: fuckrick.png (1299x1181, 437K)

>Muh discord Boogeyman

>NO NO DON'T TELL THEM ABOUT THE EDRICK DISCORD
lol seething raider

>Vergeben
More like Versagen.

ABSOLUTELY FUMING OH NONONONO

Attached: 11148565-18B9-4662-851F-7D3987A4AF03.jpg (1600x899, 150K)

>btfo'd the smash dlc budget so all the other dlcs will be complete ass only because sakurai wanted 8 midis and 4 heroes
We can't stop winning bros

*AHEM*

Attached: 4CADE637-2E1C-41C7-95B8-C0AEFE87529B.png (631x1005, 1020K)

That's no Erdrick though, that's luminary

>at the same time, gave banjo mercy and made sure that he got a CGI trailer
Holy shit erdrick is based

Actually, he’s Erdrick too.

Smashtard doesn’t even play the games OH NONONONO

>literally only named so at the literal end of the game
>for the other 99% he's the Luminary/Darkspawn
What did he mean by this

Is he Erdrick or not?
Are you okay user?
user are you okay?

Threads like this makes me wish I could go back in time and make sure that the conception of all Erdrickfags everywhere never happened so we never would have to suffer from their malice in the first place.

Attached: Dragon-Quest-XI-Review-02.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

You do realize you're implying literally every single leaker/insider has beaten DQ11 right?

Or they haven't played the game at all, so "Erdrick" and "DQ Hero" were synonimous for them.

>girl with mecha instead mecha or robotgirl with projectiles weapon.
He is right . that leak was fake becuase he told us in the right way

>says he'd make no comment
>still makes a comment on it
>spoilers his text anyways
He's a fucking fraud.
Also the mecha post is obviously made by another user.
Tracer is in, and there's nothing you can do about it.

Attached: 1546414836065.png (1800x1600, 1.27M)

Literally nobody associates Erdrick as a catch all term for "DQ Hero"
Just searching on google mainly gives shit about Arusu

Ok but why should I believe him?
Or any leaker for that matter?

Attached: ex.png (76x90, 12K)

Friendly reminder that ALL erdrickfags everywhere are fake fans who has never played smash OR dragon quest ever in their entire lives. They didn't even know dragon quest ever existed.

To be fair, Joker wasn't originally supposed to be the first, he was swapped around at the last minute.

Erdrick was the most speculated protag cause of the 5chan leak (which was fake, but somehow got the character right)
So naturally if you hear DQ Hero is in, your mind would go to Erdrick.

Just cope you flaming faggot, erdrick is literally in the game playable. No amount of mental gymnastics will change that fact.

Being an alternate costume does not equal being playable. There's only one DQ Hero playable in Smash, and it's Luminary. Cope, Erdrickbitch.

This still doesn't answer shit on how the leaker's sources somehow left out up to at least two different characters even if you go with the dumb idea of "everyone calls luminary erdrick too"

lmao look at this dood

Like i said, my assumption is the sources said Luminary cause he's the splash screen character and they know him, or Erdrick cause that's the only name they know for DQ Hero.

Dilate

Attached: rosterfags.png (2008x1728, 1.39M)

But still
If you work on hero, and thus know he's a four in one deal, why not just say to your leaker contact that he's a four in one deal instead of heavily implying it's just one
It doesn't make any sense

>Smashsois get so assblasted they assume anyone is a Snoy because they know Smash is utter shit
Time for the showers stinky!

That's the thing,
i don't think the sources are in a very high position, most likely just see the occasional glimpse of people playtesting or something like that, which would explain why the characters usually only become more clear once they're close to being revealed.
That's also why i don't trust those leakers who claimed to know the whole DLC lineup back in December or early this year.
They'd need to be in the planning phase or something for that.