Do people actually like this, I haven’t heard anything besides “it’s okay” where does the 88 come from then

Do people actually like this, I haven’t heard anything besides “it’s okay” where does the 88 come from then.

Attached: 84BD0D2E-147B-4025-8E39-6C52E0CDE18F.jpg (1242x817, 158K)

Other urls found in this thread:

destructoid.com/review-astral-chain-563615.phtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>game journo opinions

It's one of the best games this year

Its hype as fuck

Combine Xenoblade X+2 and Nier

A 78 is pretty subpar for a nintendo game, so there's no reason to be surprised that nobody cares.

I’m skeptical about it, even though I liked most other platinum games

most people haven't played the game yet
the metascore is the most accurate thing we have so far

Metacritic is a fucking trashfire and anyone who takes it seriously should kill themselves unironically.

H is the 8th letter of the alphabet so 88 is HH which is an acronym for Heil Hitler.

I believe many people here have at least started it, not too hard to download it early

It's just so damn easy on the hardest first available difficulty while having the nerve to set casual as the default

Nintendo bonus points

If this was on PS4 it'd be a 68

It’s one of the best games on the switch period.

>everyone's a pirate retard loser like me!

Attached: th35LVUTB5.jpg (474x492, 22K)

seething

If I pirated it, I wouldn’t be asking, would I?

It's above average and as we all know the average score for a game from a journo is an 8/10

> Snoyfags spamming their conspiracy theories again when all Nintendo games have higher user scores then Metascores, proving that they are underrated

a 48? yikes!

Most people who actually pirated it are playing it not posting here.
Additionally, Platinum stuff is always fairly divisive. I think they're generally niche games a lot of prior THINK they should like. Astral chain is probably a bit more "normie friendly" though so who knows what effect that will have.
It's also common knowledge by now that the game doesn't fully pick up until you get more legions so first impressions might let it down when we've been shown a lot of 5-legion gameplay.

Same score as DMC5, bit also based on more reviews. Kino incoming

Destructoid gave it a 9/10
Will probably be one of the best games this year

destructoid.com/review-astral-chain-563615.phtml

>snoy trannies already seething

>snoyfag
>rent without pay

Attached: Seething 'opposition'.png (1920x1080, 1.06M)

if you aren't a pirate it's not out yet retard.

only a snoy cares this much about stupid numbers lol

is tranny era still seeting about this game?

I want to know if it’s worth buying, why else would I ask for opinions

>wojack poster
>actually buying Nintendo games

Checks out

Pirated it. Its just okay honestly
>fps dips below 30 a lot docked
>game is really easy on hardest difficulty still
>very basic moveset with no varied directionals
>game is very blocky/ps2 ishing envirnoments
Still a solid game. But ignore shitters saying its DA BEST SWITCH GAME. If you ignore diehard platinum tards. Id say grab this when/if it drops to 40 or pirate first

Not worth retail

>Nintendie bonus

ethical games journalism strikes again

Hello dyslexic, it says 88.

That’s fair, but isn’t hardest difficulty unlocked afterwards

Attached: D186DA25-7D9D-4F17-B305-858A76576AB0.jpg (1000x1000, 147K)

now this is cope

Attached: 1552142880111.jpg (999x1000, 287K)

The irony of calling anyone else a drone, kek.

The Eighty Eight comes from Heil Hitler.

>The Eighty Eight comes from Heil Hitler.

Attached: 1566987869969.png (484x505, 96K)

Cartridge size is 14.88GB

Based

You have to understand that the only real complaints other than the meme of 30 FPS is that the story isnt really WOW, otherwise all the reviews praise the gameplay which apparently nobody knows how to describe properly but it's a good mishmash of past platinum games.

And even then the "problem" with the story is that everybody else has a personality except you, but people seem to realize that's why they decided to make the twin gimmick.

Also Platinum themselves arent really THAT good with story, both Bayonetta and Wonderful 101 were considered good but were also cheesy.
It was only the third party's actual directors like Nier and Rising, that made their stories stand out

>meme of 30 FPS

Attached: 1564340140585.png (894x914, 253K)

Technically that's the third highest rating for a Platinum game with Bayo 1 in 2nd and Bayo 2 being the highest rated

So i literally don't see the issue

Attached: 1474858102766.png (600x525, 94K)

30 FPS isn't a problem, none of the reviews state it as a problem, so anyone using it as a negative is nothing but shitposts

why does Yea Forums care about metacritic scores so much. i thought journalists were a joke?

It's tied with Nier Automata for third place between the highest rated Platinum Games so i think that's actually pretty good.

Yea Forums cares about whatever fuels their shitposts.

How do I get good? The controls are a little overwhelming, kind of like wonderful 101

The game has an autopilot difficulty mod. That's why journos like it.