Do you ever pretend you're the opposite gender when playing video games? Like in MMOs or Chatrooms?

Do you ever pretend you're the opposite gender when playing video games? Like in MMOs or Chatrooms?

Attached: tumblr_pi9cncG3ic1w4k0e7o1_250.gif (250x250, 802K)

No, that sounds like an annoying amount of work for little reward since I don't want to jerk off to the idea

I roleplay a girl in FFXIV. I've RP'd several female characters, in fact. I've tried playing straight women, but I don't particularly like having to get close to other men in character, so I've ended up playing lesbians after a certain point. And even then I'd play characters who weren't comfortable getting close to others. Always been more combat and adventure focused with my roleplaying.

People still like hitting on me, though.

It's actually not any work at all, you'd be surprised how many people take your avatar at face value. They just assume and treat you accordingly. You don't even have to act any different.

Attached: 1526397483651.png (400x400, 271K)

no i'm not a faggot

I mean I can still play as a guy and get the same results if I was looking for it besides free stuff most likely

Why would I? I am not a tranny.

The key to womanhood is letting their mind do all the work

this

also this

But why?

I play females all the time, but dont act like one, hell I barely even chat at all, I usually just play with friends I know in real life.

>why would I?
actually, theres a good reason playing as female when being a guy that isnt being a faggot.
A lot of people tend to treat you better or give you stuff just because they think youre a girl
My friend once told me he for example had a side female character in world of warcraft for the sole purpose of farming money from retarded orbiters. its apparently so effective its worth the effort.

Attached: 1544461186620.jpg (700x585, 69K)

I do

I'm a dude why would do that?

No. And only faggots would do that.

No, I'm not a fucking idiot. I make big buff scaly/furry men in video games when given the option.

Attached: 1546665758853.png (230x230, 142K)

Yes, so I don't have to deal with guys trying to give me stuff just to get my discord or something.

>Pretending that your the inferior sex

Attached: qvLBT05.jpg (720x480, 39K)

No I pretend you're the opposite gender as I jerk off

No? Why would I
Girls are shit anyway

i want to fuck the rabbit

Yeah sometimes i pretend im a man because thirsty betas wont leave me the fuck alone if i get on mic.

>that pic

this is not an artist I expected to see on Yea Forums

Formerly superior

Yes, and

Attached: 1563324724157.jpg (400x400, 26K)