Project REsistance

>Day By Daylight clone
>Left4Dead clone
>Outbreak File 3
What will it be?

Attached: ZAD6khvpjgz4yAcmn7sakzgR48qVm_5GUCXwkj5Yi4Q.jpg (2560x1440, 208K)

all the above

>REsist
a game where you kill zombie drumpfkins
buying it day 1
*sips tea*

Are these screenshots of it? From the looks of it, It might be DoD clone with more scavenging for weapons. Killer is a boss like Nemesis and there are different monsters all around. Basically Outbreak + Player Killer. Probably OTS. Not going to buy it though. This is just another one of Capcom's gimmicks.

looks weird but if you can go into a shopping mall and get all sorts of cool items and crafting, then it might be cool

>DoD
Day of Defeat?
What?

>resident evil 3 remake
>but now its 4 vs 1
>4 players are jill, carlos, mikhail and nicholai
>1 player is the nemesis
>round based game with stages based on the classic RE3 progression
>raccoon outskirts, RPD, raccoon city, raccoon city park clock tower, hospital, dead factory
>bonus DLC later on adds stages from outbreak games like raccoon city zoo and the forest hospital asylum
>micros exist to play as the Mr. Colours or other characters from RE games as model swaps and nothing more
>plays like a hub based dead by daylight

This is retarded. All the characters look like models dressed up like college-age millennials. What happened to the colorful cast that they in RE Outbreak 1 and 2?

Attached: 1550513640246.gif (250x188, 1.13M)

Wait what? Is OPs pic actually the resistance thing? No fucking way

Supposedly

>What happened to the colorful cast that they in RE Outbreak 1 and 2?
this, no hysterical pajeet no buy

Yeah Capcom fucked up and the thumbnails got released earlier.

It's not even a diversity thing, Outbreak is very memorable to me because it had so many different characters with different backgrounds.

Capcom was having such a good streak Yea Forumsros? Why couldn't they have at least made REmake 3 before fucking up?

>the vocal minority finally gets the outbr3ak no one wanted
>sells like shit
>capcom axes it forever
can't wait

Attached: file.png (225x225, 73K)

>dressed up like college-age millennials

Attached: Yoko.jpg (350x700, 39K)

I wasn't aware that was the only character in Outbreak.

>autistic and antisocial Yea Forums hates it because its a coop game

every time

I say pajeet, I meant jim
>MY LIFE IS SHIT

>Outbreak is very memorable to me because it had so many different characters with different backgrounds
oh i agree, whenever i think back on the cast it's rarely the typical RE MC stand-in that comes to mind

Attached: 1560294191591.jpg (655x420, 38K)

If it's Outbreak, it will sell. If it's a Dead by Daylight or another Slasher game clone, it will not

Oh yeah because last attempts of RE multiplayer really worked right?Now Go on say Umbrella corp s was a good game soo i can laugh

Attached: 1565094022744.jpg (334x506, 42K)

Thank you. This is just really bland. The RE Engine is just bland. I expected a rerelease on steam and I would've bought it on the first day. If it was a remake, I wanted it to look like REmake. This is the second coming of Umbrella Chronicles to me.

Theyve changed since then...theyve become more...based...and redpilled...

No one in they right mind would say that and you know it. But Outbreak games were coop, and they were great.

It's just old autistic RE fag, they're the one who hates on RE7, Remake2 and now this. Just look at this thread. They'll judge everything by the cover.

Shut up with those pills and take yours

Actually, I loved RE7 and REmake 2. These screenshots are the only thing they put out and that's the only thing that is being judged right now, the design of those four characters and the framing of the shots.

The only thing I take is a caffeine pill, in the form of a cup of joe

Attached: 1558152137334.png (600x400, 124K)

I thought RE7 was fine and flawed. I thought RE2make had no business being as inferior to the original as it was. This is just sad. It's Capcom trying to grasp at the multiplayer marker 3 years late. The same thing happened to Umbrella Corps. Outbreak HD(an already finished game) on steam was what I wanted.

I dunno man loved the Outbreak series but at this point i just acept that wont be the same...the Multplayer scenario changed alot since and capcom willl obviously pursue the modern trends...wich can be awful(Umbrella corps)

Man just give me another RE7 already...even REmake2 was a good but a a good ACTION RE.

OUT
BREAK
H
D

cute belly but aside form that the character design is generic western trash.
I wish we could go back to pre 2011 character design and pre face scans

everything has to be "realistic" aka ugly

Can it be Left 4 Dead AND Outbreak File 3?

I'd be a bit disappointed if it's 4v1. I'd rather they just go 4v4 ala L4D, they have plenty of BOWs to pull from