Make the same exact game with the same exact gameplay in the same exact city neighborhood for 15 years

>make the same exact game with the same exact gameplay in the same exact city neighborhood for 15 years

>finally do something different
>people freak the fuck out and cry it's dead

Attached: file.png (650x359, 164K)

Looks fun, might be the SMRPG of Yakuza

Attached: y7.webm (960x540, 2.59M)

At least they're trying new stuff.
100% support to orange dude and the studio

Attached: 547687564358654.jpg (1440x1440, 572K)

This is what you fags get for defending making FF7 remake an ARPG. Now we all suffer.

I've been playing the series for a long time and I'm fine with it.

did that nigga just drink dish soap

Dead souls would have been decent but the footage I've seen slows down to hell.

Maybe emulation will make it a decent game in the future.

>not having the kiwamis and the PSP games

I gazed upon your eyes and I knew you were NOT my nigger

based snoygger physicalfag

I applaud them trying out something new with the series, but at the same time i'm kind of skeptical about this whole thing i'll probably get it anyways but i'm still kind of disappointed, anyway, there's always a chance it'll be good so i'll wait until the game is actually out before i decide to just shit on it for no reason.

you aight black boi

You retards bitched and whined that FF took a different course. And why does this took the same action, got criticized by it's fan, yet somehow you're defending it?

because the FF games came out and were bad

this game has not come out yet

Looks really slow and boring desu

You retards bitched before even it came out you revisionist fuck

People freak out about the turned based gameplay, not the different city, that's a plus.
Muh trying new thing is such a stupid copeout by contrarians, Yakuza has it's usual flaws, especially regarding the combat, but instead of doing something that will not feel as dynamic they should have improved the combat formula, more moves and combo, better animations ect.

>Different city
Where does it take place?

Yokohama

turn based combat is the objective worst

My brother hates turn based games and loves yakuza.

He won’t be happy about this.

Give them back Jamal.

>we need a subtitle
>okay, just translate the Japanese title and use it as the subtitle, no one will notice

worked for Resident Evil

"Biohazard" is still an English word.

The western title not being numbered is the first time the localization team actually changed something that made sense.