Brehs

Brehs

store.steampowered.com/app/1074320/Total_War_WARHAMMER_II__The_Hunter__The_Beast/
totalwar.com/blog/total-war-warhammer-ii-the-hunter-the-beast-faq/

Attached: WarWagon.jpg (1920x1080, 1.03M)

Why would CA suddenly update fantasy shit when Three Kingdoms has proven that the majority want historical games and not fantasy shit?

because historical titles have like 3 unit types and this last one's about some ancient chink soap opera

This game is fun. 3 chinks is literally soulless.

>they thought it was going to be thanquol

HAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHA HA HA

Oh right because 3 kingdoms suddenly invalidates the amount of money made by warhammer 1 2 and its insane amount of DLC right?

dumb cunt.

While true, 3 Kingdoms is basically a fantasy game too. That stuff never really happened. Total War is irreparably ruined, the gameplay is gutted and the engine sucks dick. The battles haven't been fun since Rome 2 and Attila.

3 chinks is literally cuckshit.

there's literally ONE obsessed retard that spams him
nobody thought or wanted thanquol

Y-you guys are s-so entitled....

Boring (even new empire units are boring). Won't buy new shit until I get more dark elf stuff.

/VG/ fags get back to your board.

>dread saurions

Sold

just rename a grey seer dude

>The free content that will be released alongside The Hunter & The Beast DLC includes the Lizardmen Legendary Lord Gor-Rok, a campaign map region rework for Mortal Empires, Empire Fort Battles, a new starting position for Balthasar Gelt and an Old World update for the Empire. Keep an eye on our social channels in the coming weeks for more info.
Actually good

They should make a AoS Total War at this point. They are scraping the bottom of the barrel when it comes to Old World content.

Attached: SoulWars.jpg (1200x800, 120K)

Fuck you you piece of shit, Thanquol is an unpopular piece of shit nobody wants.

>Brehs
>Two lords
Start a thread when they'll make an UI scale setting

Attached: 1566304473814.jpg (700x700, 122K)

Total War 40k when

Because warhammer 3 is coming out.

Why the sour face? AoS is a great setting for a Total War game. The eight different realms can have all kinds of exotic environments, and the factions in AoS have a whole slew of interesting units.

not really. The map is iffy and doesn't have the amount of older lore to be pilfered and used for DLC. GW is far more lenient with their dead setting than they would be with their live one.

Attached: 1566415551599.jpg (1280x1280, 301K)

seething mommyfag

Never. 40K's concept doesn't translate at all to Total War gameplay, not even the tabletop version.

After Space Marine 3

>Doesn't have the amount of older lore to be pilfered and used for DLC.

That's why I think they should do it. It would be a great opportunity to expand the setting with new lore. And, in doing so, GW could introduce that new stuff into the tabletop if it takes off.

I feel like people are giving AoS an unnecessary tough time when they compare it to a setting that had decades to flesh itself out before becoming what it is today.

I'm more of a Malekithfag anyway. I just don't give a shit about boring lizard memes, they don't deserve two lords and empire new units are rather boring.

>mommyfagfag

That's not the problem. The problem would be that CA would be full of restrictions they don't currently have on TWWH. GW pretty much shrugs at anything CA does because they have a former GW writer and GW isn't actively maintaining WHF canon. An AOS setting would have far more GW meddling. Modders took years to figure out how to insert models into the warhammer 2 game because GW made CA remove all their plugins.

I just got TW Warhammer 1 and 2
should i play 1 or 2?

The units are boring, but the new starts, new regions and fortd sound interesting

Nobody gives a fuck about lizards tho

They confirmed no more new armies for 2, right? Or did I imagine that?
Araby seemed like a lock. Maybe the basic map of 3 will have some Arabian land to throw them onto as DLC

They mentioned only lord packs left.

>Empire rework
>Laurelorn exists
>Solland can be rebuilt.

Retard, nobody plays Three kingdoms and chinese count as nobody.

It seems like they are saving content for the 3rd game
Which is understandable since the 3rd game is the one that will need the most amount of OC content

We should get Kislev, All daemons, Ogres, Chaos Dorfs, maybe Cattay.

They should atleast release arabia and southern states to the second game atleast tho so the game can be complete

If you have 1 then just install 2, you get the larger map and you can play as every faction you own
WH2 also has updates for WH1 races at this point that aren't in WH1

>all these fantasy games
>STILL no Space Marine 2
What the actual fuck GW

>Both of my favourite factions
FEELS GREAT MAN

2 is basically just 1 with the new stuff. Just play 2. Also play dwarves first if you have no idea what you're doing, they are extremely straightforward.

5/6 of the people that bought 3K stopped playing it at all according to steam charts
Literally the only success the game had was conning in chinks who've never heard of Total War before

>fun fantasy game with big angry lizards
>game that panders to the Chinese and that has a garbage ass expac already
lol

AUTISM ALERT!

The Empire:
Versatile (only thing it can’t do is rush).
Cavalry is great.
Artillery is the best in the game.
Infantry is painfully average.
Access to all basic lores of magic.
Lack of monsters.
Many options to deal with enemy large units, especially monsters.

Dwarves
Defensive
Strong heavily armored, well equipped and battle hardened troops.
A slow faction, only fast unit is the Gyrocopter.
Fantastic artillery.
Fantastic missile infantry that can hold it’s own in a melee fight.
No magic, but can use runes instead.
Awkward anti-large, their regular melee infantry has charge defense and their slayers have anti-large. You’re probably better off using ranged options to kill enemy large units.
Lacks large units, only the gyrocopter is large. This makes it easy for the enemy to decided what units to bring, armor piercing anti-infantry units.

Vampire counts
Undead, units don’t run away when their leadership hits zero. They will instead start taking damage.
Rush army.
The only faction that completely lacks ranged options.
The best lords in the game, Vampire lords are good in melee, have great armor and are amazing spell casters.
Access too the lore of vampires, the best magic lore in the game.
Great cavalry, great monsters. This factions excels in flanking.
Basic infantry is average, but their elite infantry is great.
Lots of flying units, aerial superiority can be expected.
Has access too strong units that buff other units around them.

Greenskins
Aggressive faction that uses cunning and sneaking to surprise the enemy.
Infantry is generally above average with a great charge bonus, but they have low leadership.
Goblin units are statistically weak but have lots of utility with stealth, fast movement and vanguard deployment. Are great for supporting a frontline of Orcs.
Very weak against enemy large units, there isn’t a single units in their army that has a charge defense against large. Big’uns are their only option against large and while their stats are great they are expensive, and they will take a lot of damage on the enemies charge.
Cavalry is mediocre too good, but they make up for that by being cheap and good in numbers.
Artillery units are generally weak, missile units are generally weak.
Lords carry one of the best army wide buffs in battle.
(SUBJECTIVITY ALERT!!) Probably the weakest faction in the game right now, needs a rework.

Bretonnia
Focus on Heavy cavalry. Their cavalry is probably the best in the game.
Infantry is really weak.
Peasant bowmen are surprisingly good.
Mediocre artillery.
Lords and heroes are generally strong. Putting a lord and a paladin on a flying mount is a very effective method of assassinating the enemy lord.
Access too expensive flying units that aren’t really worth their price tag. But aerial superiority is a great advantage.

Warriors of Chaos
Best infantry in the game by far, their medium infantry unit is probably stronger than most factions elite infantry. Chosen great weapons are unbeatable by any non-ROR infantry unit.
Their infantry is slow though, so their factions is weak too missiles or artillery.
Access too strong monsters, cavalry and chariots.
No ranged infantry. Skirmisher cavalry is generally lack luster.
Access too a good artillery unit. This is especially important for Chaos as it’s one of the only ways to avoid having to move your slow but amazing infantry and bringing them at risk of enemy ranged fire.
Lords and heroes are generally good.
Access too two of the strongest lords in the game. Kholek Suneater and Sarthorael the Everwatcher.
A notable lack of a cheap anti-large unit. Makes of for this with more expensive and fantastic anti-large units.

Norsca
In pure statistics, Norsca has the best (melee) monsters in the game, having a monster for every type of situation.
Access too strong infantry as well, while their armor is weak they make up for it with high damage.
Cavalry is sadly lacking, only having access skirmisher cavalry. Has two mediocre chariot units.
Lord are mediocre but they can be put in a mammoth making them way better.
Lacking in ranged option, the aforementioned skirmisher cavalry is ok, their ranged infantry has short range (but good melee stats) and they lack artillery. Their ranged infantry is used more too damage a specific type of target (large units or elite infantry) while something else takes the damage for them.
Access to ok flying units, one of which is a dragon.
Many of their units get a buff every 30 seconds when fighting, this buff maxes out after 3 instances. This boosts their squishy cheap infantry and significantly improves their more powerful infantry.

Beastmen
Rush army, army is by far the fastest in the game.
Army has low leadership.
Ranged units are used more for utility than damage, Ungor raiders are for flanking, Centigor throwing access for weakening enemy elite infantry and the Cygor is a strong artillery monster hybrid that can be used too give the beastmen are more defensive playstyle.
Lots of vanguard deployment units. Great against missile heavy factions.
Minotaur are a fantastic monstrous infantry, second only to Fimir warriors. In my test Minotaur great weapons actually beat Fimir great weapons in combat. I only consider Fimir warriors better because they have better matchups against everything else.
Other monster units are sadly quite weak.
Access too a strong chariot as well as good and really fast light cavalry.

Wood elves
The most elite army, their cheap units are still kind of expensive (but good). Expect to field a small army.
Probably the best missile units in the game, while sister of Averlorn (high elf unit) might deal more damage than Waywatchers (Wood elf unit) they do not have the utility of the Waywatchers.
Good infantry, they are expensive but generally worth their price.
Has ok cavalry.
Access to treekin and treemen. Somewhat weird monstrous units that focus more on defense than damage.
Access too ok flying units as well as a dragon.
Notable lack of artillery that might make it hard to outtrade an enemy faction that brings a lot of artillery.
Lords are generally strong.

I play Empire because I played them in tabletop before Age of 40k came around.

High elves
Elite army. Their weak units are ok but what you really play them for is their amazing elite units. A good way of looking at their army is seeing mediocre cheap units and an amazing more expensive elite version of that cheap unit.
Defensive army. Access too the (debatably) best missile unit in the game, the sisters of Averlorn as well as having good long range basic archers and a versatile artillery piece.
Access too multiple types of dragons.
Lothern seaguard are and amazingly independent unit, being both anti-large in melee as well as a missile unit. The shielded variant will even win battles against cheap missile units. You could say it’s the best jack-of-all-trades unit in the game.
Good cavalry, amazing elite cavalry in the dragon princes. Also has some ok chariots.
Good infantry, spearmen make for a good wall, but their elite infantry can carry the battle for you.
Units are stronger when above 50% health.
Most units carry a missile resistance trait.

Dark elves
Elite army. Not as elite as the high elves though as they have some great cheap units.
Aggressive army. Usually rushes the enemy.
Darkshards are one of the best cheap missile infantry, few factions have access too such a strong and cheap armor piercing missile unit.
Surprising lack of an elite missile unit, but darkshards are so good it doesn’t matter.
Medium and elite infantry are generally weak to missiles.
Access too strong monsters that should work together with their elite infantry too secure victory.
Cavalry isn’t weak but it doesn’t feel as elite as the rest of their army. The Cold one knights are brought down by their rampage trait. They also have chariot that can rampage which has my vote for the worst unit in the game.
Can make enemy units rampage.
Has a strong army ability, when a certain number of kills is made their entire army will receive a temporary buff. If this buff is activated in a favorable position the battle is usually won.

Attached: 1547583419397.png (684x628, 1.23M)

>Access too strong monsters
>Access too a good artillery unit
>Access too strong infantry
Good stuff but the correct spelling in those sentences is TO not TOO. It's kinda baffling that you made that mistake so many times while writing it correctly in some other sentences.

Lizardmen
An army filled with strong medium infantry and powerful monsters (which are often ranged as well).
Many of their units are overstatted for their price point but have the rampage trait as a price.
Weak missile infantry is usually used for applying poison instead of dealing damage.
Their monsters are strong in melee but even more powerful is that most monsters also have access to strong ranged attacks. This translates too the lizardmen having artillery units that they don’t need to defend.
Cavalry is good but brought down by their rampage trait.
Good cheap armor piercing options in Red crested skins and the feral bastilladon (which is cheaper than saurus warriors).
Access too the best lord mounts in the game. Saurus lords and heroes on carnosaurs are fantastic and versatile units. Putting a skins priest on a stegadon creates a spellcasting monstrous artillery piece.
Slan mage priests are very tanky spell casters.
Army has generally great leadership.
Solid flying units.

Skaven
Army identity lies in protecting glass cannons (units with weak stats but high damage) with fodder or weak infantry.
Probably the highest damage output in the game, weapons teams and artillery pieces can shred entire lines of infantry to pieces before they can even reach your weak infantry.
Has a ranged answer for every type of unit. I cannot express the power of skaven weapons teams.
Army is generally fast, but lacks real cavalry. Cavalry replacement are the strong but surprisingly fragile rat ogres, the expensive but tanky doomflayer and the artillery chariot hybrid of the doomwheel.
Army has very low leadership.
Weak frontliners with the exception of the expensive storm vermin.
Plague monks are a powerful damage dealing infantry, but they will die quickly if unprotected.
Hellpit abomination is tanky but has low leadership.

Your ok, don't come to Middenheim towmorrow.

Tombkings
Undead
One of the most unclear faction identities in the game. Their playstyle revolves around “constructs” powerful monstrous units.
There is a construct for every situation: Infantry killing, large slaying, ranged firepower, flanking. Understand what you constructs is good at and try to capitalize on it.
Infantry is weak to average.
Just like the Dark Elves the Tombkings have a special army wide ability that capitalizes on your own units dying. This makes their weak infantry significantly better as a meat shield that will trigger the buff.
Chariots and cavalry is weak to average. Their chariots have a unit size too big for their own good, getting stuck on infantry very often.
Only undead faction that has no access to the lore of vampires. Lore of Nehekara isn’t nearly as good.
Has access too traditional artillery units but they are significantly outclassed by ranged constructs. The Casket of Souls is especially underwhelming for a unit that you have too use a Rite to recruit in the campaign.

English not my first language. I never understood to and too.

Vampire coast
Undead
Heavy focus on ranged gunpowder units. This means that their ranged damage is fantastic but that they require more micromanagement as gunpowder fire in a straight line (and thus cannot fire over your own units).
Slow faction, their missile infantry, fodder infantry and most of their monsters are slow. Has some fast option though.
Zombie pirate gunnery mob (handguns) are much like Darkshards, a fantastic cheap armor piercing missile unit.
Missile units have big unit sizes, making them surprisingly good at holding the line if needs be.
Strong artillery including the best artillery unit in the game Queen Bess.
Access too arguably the best unit in the game the Necrofex colossus.
Infantry is generally fodder, Depth guard are not frontliners and should be micro’d carefully as they die quickly.
Entire army lacks missile resistance, this means that the vampire coast is bad at trading missile fire with other missile heavy factions.
Good flying units which is especially helpful on such a slow faction. Deckdroppers (handguns) are a stand out unit with their armor piercing ranged attacks.
Access too slow but tanky crab monsters, just like the treekin from the wood elves these are used more as frontline than as damage.
Mourngouls are somewhat slow for a flanking unit but their stealth makes up for that.

Based ESL autist, saving these for future references.

Attached: THEY WILL NEVER MOVE AGAIN.png (307x363, 164K)

You fucking retard 3k population plummeted like no tomorrow after a while. Because the game is maybe fun for like 20 hours and you've seen everything.

Attached: 503.jpg (540x540, 37K)

>Implying I'm not samefag
I LITTERALLY WROTE THIS IN A WORD DOCUMENT IN MY FREE TIME BECAUSE I'M A HUGE AUTIST

TWWH2 literally has more players right now on Steam than TW3K despite being nearly 2 years old.

They're not going to make anything AoS, at least in the near future. TWWH3 is coming next.

>chariot that can rampage which has my vote for the worst unit in the game.
Lol, fuck no, eats enemy back line for breakfast.

>I never understood to and too.
You use 'too' with stuff like "too much" or "too many". When you give something TO someone you use TO. As in the sentences you used. The factions have something unique TO them. That's the simplest examples I can come up atm.

>Two missile volleys come in
>Your chariot throws a temper tantrum and suicides into spears.
I've went back and corrected some of the mistakes in my document. Thanks for the feedback.

>lose control
>enemy decides to do something about it
>watch your expensive unit die because they have shit combat stats and literally can not flee
Wew.
I didn't imply anything like that. I commend your autistic endeavor.

Attached: 1513769892563.png (527x431, 114K)

>Thanks for the feedback.
You're welcome, glad you accepted it.

>I didn't imply anything like that. I commend your autistic endeavor.
Sorry I miss read.
I allready posted this earlier today and I thought you ment that someone else reposted my orignal post.

Due to way they reworked rampage, the rampage kicks in way later now, so it's no longer a big problem besides that it might die if rampages, I'm talking about SP though.

CA's DLC model is starting to become Paradox tier.

Attached: 1565803854908.gif (266x456, 1.79M)

>mfw Empire rework

Attached: 1519078150850.png (1306x890, 234K)

Oh I'll have them marching allright!

>Surprising lack of an elite missile unit
these niggas dont count or what

Attached: file.png (120x260, 94K)

Paradox wishes it's models were as good as CA's.
>entire old world rework and Gor Rok is free content.

With paradox you would get 4 DLCs.

THIS

Attached: SUMMON.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

I like fantasy but warhammer is just too much, just too wacky to my taste. Le sharks with lasers wacky.

Karl even says that if you press the summon button

When will the Greenskins be updated, most boring fucking campaign in the game.

Attached: da waaaaaaagh.png (853x543, 42K)

They don't because they are more of hybrid unit

Pretty sure they don't out DPS Darkshards in missile fire.

Probably after another lord pack, they're the only vanilla base game faction that still hasn't yet been updated.

Greenskins are the retarded NPC faction. just enjoy listening to the gobbo lines.

Warriors of Chaos need an update

Wouldn't be suprised if the upcomming lord pack comes with an oldworld update.

True, but you use them for range and great weapons variant plus vanguard. Especially if your dreadlord has appropriate name of power that give them even bigger range. I think that's why shades are used more in mp.

Soon™

Attached: ARRER BOYZ.png (454x708, 455K)

TW3 and beyound, you don't want them to shoot all their bullets prematurely now?

Attached: 1556589464468.png (1024x576, 1.52M)

>3K
>historical

>Three Kingdoms
>not the biggest flop in CA's history

TW:Warhammer is their best selling game

Attached: 1554575709649.png (1073x844, 1.36M)

Chaos was day one DLC, not really a vanilla base game faction but still they will eventually get one because WH3 is going to focus around Chaos and they really need it.

>the game that sold out to the chinese.
>non retarded diplomacy.
the game is pretty good but its hard to care about chinamen except the bandit lady

>Still no update in sight for Greenskins and Beastmen
I-Its n-not like they need it haha

Attached: Beastmen_pack.png (517x719, 1.01M)

both are dumb enemies to fight.

>Empire faction in New World
>Dread Saurians
>Krox LL
>basically the Vermintide lads as heroes
GLORIOUS

they have LITERALLY made OC, popularity and people wanting characters has nothing to do with it

can someone explain the love for these games?

>1 comes out with a few factions
>gets a bunch of dlc factions
>2 comes out with a few factions and is basically the same game
>gets a bunch of dlc factions to catch up to the complete version of 1
>3 is coming
>people are hyped like it won't be another barebones with a dlc trickle

why?

Attached: 1502829600918.png (423x314, 198K)

OC sanctioned by GW. 500 furry rats is far more niche.

When will best boy get in?

Attached: 1528072242286.jpg (800x1200, 86K)

>still no nerf to OP Wood Elves
>Bretonnia still a micro-hell
>Chaos Warriors completely devoid of individual chaos gods influences

Fucking CA niggers

Attached: DvNkOgbX0AEU0XYad.jpg (933x787, 451K)

They all combine into one game.

>don't want to play with most of the DLC
>still can play against them in game.

I have a ton of Beastmemes difficulty mods installed for my old world playthroughs and I never brought the furry buggers.

>sequel is just a glorified full price expac

this is even worse

GW's favorite meme isn't more niche than half the literally who's CA has already shoved in

Never I hope. Fuck Animehammer.

It's an expac with the same amount of content, if not more, than the base game.

Total War has always had problems with unit diversity because of the history settings but Warhammer got around that. Almost every faction has lots of love put into it and feel very different from each other, plus the Warhammer setting is fantastic and people love it. Fuck CA and their jewish DLC though.

Attached: 1496008448445.png (719x771, 113K)

Doesn't matter when it comes to gameplay. CA's OC lord added a different playstyle as a pure caster lord with strong synergy with ethereal units. It was much better executed than aranessa saltspite.

It's all jewish, but what theyre doing is exactly what people want from a Warhammer Total War game so we just eat it up anyway.

>can play against a faction even if you don't buy it.
>jewish

That may be, but Aranessa herself is even more niche than Thanquol. To think that popularity or "what the fans want" has ANYTHING to do with their lord choices is simply absurd.

I justify it to myself that it's still cheaper than the tabletop

It's a Jewish technique because exposure is the best form of marketing. You wanna play this faction that just kicked your ass, don'tcha, user?

so they haven't worked thanquol into their pipeline yet. We don't even know if we are getting him.

>reddithammer

>having to pay 120$ to get the full game (not even counting the sequel and upcoming third game with their DLC)
>having to pay 2 bucks to have blood in the game
>not jewish

Attached: 1492886854501.png (515x515, 238K)

no, not really. Their aesthetics don't interest me and I can fight them on the battle map anyway.

>going to redditchannel

>Three Kingdoms
>Historical

Attached: laughing cheetah.jpg (450x450, 30K)

>Buzzword

sorry I forgot Yea Forums was a warcraft board.

Not even close to the bottom of the barrel my lad, bottom of the barrel is them making faction out of Estalia

Why is there a paladin in that image when Bretonnia has nothing to do with this update. I really wish they would fucking do something with them, just because they FOCUSED on cavalry it does not mean it was the only goodamn units they had. Give them a start in the desert like the faction unlocker allows or something.

>buy game on sale
>don't buy DLC for factions that don't interest me.
>tons of free mods
based judaism

We both know they won't touch Chaos til game 3

Agree with the other two tho

Read the dlc notes.

Maybe not you, but it works on a massive scale. It's basic psychology.

It's like how red and orange are supposed to make people subconsciously more hungry, which is why almost all fastfood chains use a warm-colour palete for their restaurants. It may not work for you and me but it works enough for a vast majority of dumdums to get suckered into buying something.

the paladin is what throws you but not the dwarf and the wood elf?

>why is there a paladin

Attached: Y1uVGad.gif (200x112, 122K)

Here they come, breaking all me mods.

ok retard

he's right, though. It's literally a marketing technique.

Why yes, I am willing to support CA after they turned full SJW. Nah, just kidding. Never buying anything from them again.

why you gotta be rude

Attached: 1544412592018.jpg (379x272, 21K)

>i wanna get into the game
>have zero clue what i'm doing and wins battles because my army is somehow bigger

Attached: froggy.png (77x100, 5K)

>adding content to the game for free if you don't want to play as it is a psychological trick to get you to play as it, even if you don't want to.

wew lad.

Why are those lizards so lewd?

only to cümbrains

>give the elf a bow
>give the dwarf a hammer
>give the human a zweihander

Wow, really breaking new grounds here, guys.

Attached: 15042910764537.png (306x306, 101K)

If you have a human character noone ever includes Brettonnians when it comes to Warhammer

>DUDE RESKINNED OFFICERS AND HELLBLASTER ON A CART I CANT WAIT TO PAY CA MY MONEY

Attached: 1550377164700.png (1217x1015, 708K)

true, but consider: Dread Saurians

we should all buy Paradox's epic new game Imperator Rome instead!

>make an anvil (units that can hold the line)
>make a hammer (units that can smash the enemy that is attacking the anvil from behind)
>hammer the anvil
>rinse and repeat
Congrats, you have now mastered Total War

ok but what if we gave the zombies guns

yup
>roll around with lizards and just eat armies but still haven't figured out building/economy shit but it doesn't matter because lizardjewgold
>say fuck it and focus on multiplayer with a faction I like
>big time anxiety in 1v1 games that gets multiplied when they can talk to me so I can only play in 2v2+

Yeah, what are you gonna do about it fag?

Attached: 1560279202049.png (455x455, 293K)

>what do you mean you're not interested in DLCA's new masterpiece DLC? it has 5 new resk-I mean 5 new units and a new starting place for the empire. NOOOOOOOOOOOO GOY YOU CANT JUST GRAB A GENERIC WORKSHOP FACTION UNLOCKER AND PLAY AS THE OTHER COPYPASTED EMPIRE LORDS THAT WASN'T OU-I MEAN THAT WASN'T THE DEVELOPER'S INTENTION STOP RIGHT THERE YOU FUCKING MODDING PIECE OF SHIT CA PUT SO MUCH EFFORT INTO RESKINNING THESE KROXIGORS

Attached: 1565565410467.jpg (196x250, 9K)

This meme is getting really stale now.

I keep filtering wojaks but they keep making new ones, and they're all shit

i made the starting campaign with the high elves and it went well until my army died and i quit, can i get up on my feet again?

>red

Also related to arousal and rage, what is your fucking point lmao.

>now

The new Empire LL looks like something out of Mixu's mod lmao

Not sure what you are trying to achieve other than (you)s

DLCA could put a steam entry tomorrow titled "shit" and make it a DLC to warhammer and announce they've rendered several turds and inserted them as cardbox 2d sprites in the game, gave these turds 5 different shades of brown (reskins) and different stats and sell them for £15 and the goys would eat that shit up bottoms-up and go shill it in Yea Forums.
Total war has hit fucking rock bottom.

>lizards getting 2 dlcs and 4 LLs in a row
Okay, what the fuck?

Attached: 1564393189019.png (666x481, 88K)

Wojaks spread spores when they get filtered, giving birth to new ones.

Attached: 1508950844630.jpg (476x349, 73K)

So why are we getting more lizardmen DLC when there are so many faction lacking in content?

Attached: 1546685533908.png (680x778, 81K)

where Vamp Coast any good? They looked fun until the actual reveal that it was mostly zombies/reskins and the only monsters where the ship gundams and 70 types of crab

Yes, low level settlements/generals/armies are worth jack shit since they're very easy to replace. As long as you don't lose your high tier units/settlements/generals, you should be fine.

t. soiboi

dude they literally took a witch hunter and reskinned him.

Funny you'd say that.

Attached: file.png (631x99, 12K)

>Lustria
No thanks, literally the biggest shithole in the entire map.

people wouldn't stop bitching about Lizardbois getting fuckall and CA listened

because of incessant whining on r*ddit

Wulfhart uses a bow, he's not a Witch Hunter reskin

Absolutely.

To be fair, they also went almost 2 years without any content whatsoever.

oh so they gave him a reskinned bow from another unit? brilliant, that means the entire rest of the model totally isn't a reskinned witch hunter, eh?
kill yourself DLCA shill.

Yes. It has strong independent fat woman OC. That alone already makes it 10/10

Best faction in the game.

how is he a reskinned Witch Hunter? Do you think the WH in the OP image is the LL?

Next lord pack is going to be HE vs Greenskins featuring Eltharion the Grim and Grom the Paunch along with the Greenskin rework. I guarantee it.

Attached: 350px-Grom_the_Paunch.png (350x493, 265K)

>all daemon factions shoved into one just pick your LL of choice
>ogres
>dwarfs with red colour scheme
>probably some greenskin or undead mob faction
never kislev
who the fuck is cathay even?

>who the fuck is Cathay?
Total War: 3 kingdoms

Warhammer China

Kislev is possible so 3 can have a "good" faction

i just want my beastmen update. Possibly the most boring campaign and roster at this point

Attached: 1556722799412.png (1000x753, 188K)

>more Empire stuff
BY SIGMAR

YES

Attached: marshalling the men.png (876x745, 827K)

>paid DLC getting update
lol

I recall the blood thing being so they can sidestep getting more adult ratings in some countries.

Beastmen is literally the only species I use Steel faith mod for.
Fixes the campaign and the rooster.

If that's the reason, why couldn't it be a free DLC then?

wasnt shogun 2 the first blood dlc game and there they went with ridiculous blood fountains?

Jewishness

Why do they care about this anyways? No one buys physical PC games anyways.

violence cant be free, thats immoral
next people would start demanding free guns too

This DLC showing us crossgame DLC is a thing pretty much confirms it

>tfw Ive never touched the vortex campaign
Im probably going to sound stupid saying this if Im wrong, but who fucking cares about the game modes other than the main one.

Attached: 1555151637267.gif (200x200, 2.57M)

>all these Empirebros coming out of the woodwork
BY SIGMAR YES

>not HE vs Dwarves with Caledor II and Gotrek Starbreaker

>2600 hours of gameplay
>half of them playing empire
here we go again.

>bought Warhammer 2 for $12
>Install creamapi
>Got all DLC from Warhammer 1 and 2
Devilish

>Bandit Lady
This guy knows what is up

Im the same but with Bretonnia. Nothing can quite satisfy my love for the charge, all factions desperately need alternative starting locations though.

Vortex was fun the once, I can live without it.

Attached: 1513094786799.png (600x773, 362K)

at least the brets got a few
The empire is a pretty solid rework all around.

The Vortex map is really pretty and the WH2 territories are massively expanded compared to the tiny versions of them that got crushed into Mortal Empires. For example, Naggarond has a west coast to defend, Ulthuan is far bigger, the Southlands have High Elf colonies on surrounding islands with valuable unique ports, and so on. The actual race for the Vortex is really poorly designed and not fun at all (I can expand on this if you want, but it'd become apparent half an hour into your campaign), but the Tomb Kings/Coast campaigns are much more focused and enjoyable with cool final battles, and I can highly recommend giving them a go at least once. They're also much shorter than a full ME campaign and have a defined final battle and ending complete with cutscenes rather than just ending when you get bored of steamrolling everything, so they're ideal for a lighter bite of a campaign. Give the Coast a try on Vortex, I think you'll be surprised.

Attached: 1554417340978.png (700x600, 618K)

>Cringehammer

It's warhammer fantasy. Go play AoS or something, faggot

Because it's literally a better map than ME. Main thing holding it back is the race

More like gayhammer, shit is full of gay testosterone semen, just look at shitma

I thought you will get ban using creamapi?

Because vortex campaign is better.

AoS would be decent if 90% of the focus was not on the boring ass fucking emotionless golden humans who could just as well be fucking golems.

Its the most played race, not that surprising.

Pretty sure that's high elves.

If you think about it we're all reskinned humans.

WARHAMMER III WHENNN

Attached: 1549820136117.png (600x450, 243K)

spring 2021

Warhammer 40k when

i cant believe you faggots buy this

We might get a trailer in December?

Trailer drops in March 2020

Some people earn money
Keep hope, the day you'll leave mom's house, you could maybe apply to walmart

>40 unit armies
my nigga

WoW Classic is coming out.

>games workshop is jewish as fuck
>creative assembly, the video game equivalent of gw is also jewish as fuck
pottery

fuck 3 fags

and yet somehow CA is less jewish than GW

you'd like that wouldn't you

Yeah, it would have made sense if paradox made the games.

>keep eating it up because the Warhammer product is good for once
get me out of here

Attached: 1530930542684.jpg (623x414, 50K)

Thanquol is coming eventually.

>DLC LL for Lizards
>Free LL for Lizards
>another fucking DLC now adds another LL and another FLC LL
Literally Vampire Count tier now.

Actually more LL's than Vampire Counts now. get fucked, warmbloods.

>vampire
>warmblood

Attached: file.png (500x281, 285K)

Dead warmblood still a warmblood

And the rats STILL got more love with their mechanics than the LM ever did. This is leveling the playing field.

Woah, instead of humans with crossbows it's humans with BOWS!

HOLY SHIT!

A fucking wagon!

Woah... and instead of a tank it's a blue tank! Hot damn this is worth $8! /sarc

Lizardmen
>Mazdamundi
>Kroq Gar
>Tehenhuain
>Tiktaq-to
>Nakai
>Gor-rok

Vampire Counts
>Mannlet
>Heinrich
>Helman
>Vlad
>Isabella
>Red duke

Removing the autoresolve bonus for major factions was honestly the best decision CA ever made and has made the Lustriabowl the most fun part of the game. More characters in it the better.

Technically 4$ but yeah I would have liked more knights and special units like long rifles and iron sides.

The update does also add special units per province (only carroburg greatswords so far) but I expect them to be mostly reskins.

Red Duke doesn't count, can't play as him without mods.

it ain't $4 man where do you live

Contrary to what every other dumb nigger that replied to you said, 3K is still getting content developed because CA has multiple teams working on multiple projects. WII has had a content roadmap since the game launched just like the first one.

I assume user means it's $4 for the humans and $4 for the lizards, making $8

I meant that you also get lizard content.

Yet, still a legendary lord though.

Main problem is nowhere near enough depth to the factions in AoS right now. As seen by the Night Goblins, GW could redo the visuals of a faction at any time, and CA would need a good 3 year lead in for development: they cant be stopping everytime GW has another seminar at a show where they unveil a new faction or rework another. Just got a new undead skeleton army announced yesterday; imagine having to redo your Death faction army to now incorporate them, or be years behind GWs releases.

Even if you picked the most fleshed out factions, you have massive gaps in the 8 realms:

>Sigmarines take Heavens as they have a huge roster now
>Death has tons to pick from
>Fire has....Fyreslayers, which have a very very limited roster (do they even have ranged units?)
>Shadow has Morathis army, but no sign of the "regular" Dark Elves under not-Malekith
>Not a whisper out of Light so far (Idoneth are in the Heavens realm I think)
>Life has Sylvaneth, and these upcoming satyr-Elves teased for Shadespire S3, so enough to make a faction
>Metal has Kharadron who have a fairly limited roster too, not nearly enough compared to whats needed for a Total War game
>Beasts/Destruction has the Night Gobbos but only a few specialist units got redone, no clue if the rest will be redone soon. Orcs got a few armoured guys at launch, but nowhere near enough and rely on the old style Orcs still, so again will they get reworked? Ditto Ogres, no clue whats happening with them.
>Chaos has had a fair bit of work, still no mainline Slaanesh warriors (or regular warriors yet) though Warcry has fleshed out a lot of marauder styles.
>Have Skaven gotten anything in AoS? Like a single new mini or rule or what?

So your battle map will have colossal gaps in the regions or small terrible factions vs the big 4 or 5 that have a full roster.

TLDR: Still too soon for anything AoS.

Todbringer fucking when, Jesus Christ.

>Boring (even new empire units are boring)
>being this much a delffag

Because this is the only way nostalgia-fags can enjoy an actual warhammer fantasy game without being force-fed nu-hammer with AoSoysauce.

>Wanting a TW based on a world full of discount space marines in fantasy and looks like it was written by Merasmus on a heyday

Attached: gottfriedyikes.jpg (501x500, 148K)

>No Dogs of War
You have betrayed me for the last time.

Attached: 1394826155039.jpg (321x288, 29K)

We still have old friends, could be anything now.

>Stormcast are discount space marines
>But Chaos Warriors are not discount chaos space marines for some reason

Warriors of Chaos predate 40K you numpty

>But Chaos Warriors are not discount chaos space marines for some reason
That's completely backwards, space marines originally come from chaos warriors.

Bunch of archers for the Empire is not exciting. The rework of Empire is more exciting than dlc itself. Unless you like lizardmen.

That's still not a reason to compare one big armored dude to other big armored dudes in another IP and leave the third big armored dudes out of the comparison.

Stormcast are, basically, Order Warriors aka the opposite of the warriors of chaos. And to compare them to space marines just because they were introduced after space marines have been a thing is silly. Would you say that Warriors of Chaos are discount CSM if they were released now instead of before 40k?

CSM are explicitly based on WoC, and Stormcast are explicitly based on Spice Muhreens. This isn't some secret we're revealing to you, or one GW is particularly shy about hiding. Stormcast are discount Space Marines because they have a thimbleful of lore compared to the decades of development Space Marines and WoC have had.

Yeah, I would. They're not discount SM because they kind of look like SM, they're discount SM because GW decided Fantasy wasn't selling and the solution was to make it more like 40k, which to them meant putting SM in.

>Would you say that Warriors of Chaos are discount CSM if they were released now instead of before 40k?
They wouldn't because as stated earlier CSM would not exist without WoC. The reason why people hate Stormcast is because they a boring and uninspired unit that GW shoehorned as the new protagonists while also killing the old setting.

Where is Thanquol?

Attached: 05ba16a577c3ab03f2582e1c5d583f4e.png (682x1000, 747K)

>Souls of great warriors of legend that Sigmar yoinked from Nagash' soulwell and then welded inside massive, gilded suits of armor with lightning are explicitly based on Space Marines

If the Stormcast are boring and uninspired, then by definition the WoC have to be too, because they are literally the same archetype, that being divinely empowered warriors.

I always skipped shit-hammer because all the factions look retarded as fuck but I have to admit that playing as an empire-sponsored conquistador in not south america sounds kinda interesting
Also, Araby when?

>If the Stormcast are boring and uninspired, then by definition the WoC have to be too, because they are literally the same archetype, that being divinely empowered warriors.
Yes, I do agree with that at least with regular chaos warriors. They're probably one of the most boring and uninspired factions in the original fantasy setting along with dwarves and elves. But you at least have the various flavours of chaos gods and daemons to go with them along with Norsca and Chaos Dwarfs. Also the fact that they don't have a counterpart on the Empire makes them much more cooler and threatening in my opinion.

Attached: chaos warriors.jpg (1280x804, 422K)

Why the fuck my Calvary so slow?

Attached: 1407898270989.jpg (865x660, 302K)

Are you playing orcs?

>a new start position for the empire
Finally I can fight someone other than humans and vampires for 3 hours before I get bored

Sucking on rat-slave dick.

>Three Kingdoms has proven that the majority want historical games and not fantasy shit?
Three chinkdoms is a shit game made for the "Asian" market. Only faggots and insectoids play that cancer shit.
Also "historical" give me a break.
Ive been wanting a historical TW for ages but now CA is going full muh china money and saying FU to the old fans. Ill play Warhammer WESTERN fantasy over that China shit any day.

Fuck AoS. That shit was the worst thing that ever happened to my favorite hobby. Its WH for kiddies age 8-14.

Free Marienburg!!!

Attached: 20190829131336_1.jpg (1920x1080, 443K)

I assume the special dilemmas will be similar to how SFO does it, delaying wars between Empire factions and increasing relations to confederate easier than conquest.

I know people want to shit on Three Kingdoms but honestly it's the most invested I've been in a campaign since Medieval 2. I think Warhammer still has better battles, but I'd hope CA starts to expand on the base campaign gameplay in the coming patches, since most every faction only gets like one mechanic to add any depth to the campaign

Honestly, I wished for a colonial faction but I guess I'll settle with Empire colonialism and Mods.

you warhammer fags really love your soulless shovelware

Probably less interesting I'd reckon but the overall system will probably look polished and be open to merging with previous Empire rework.

Attached: Hhh.jpg (1280x720, 190K)

It's a better designed and more interesting map to play on with a lot of different factions interacting early. It's easy as Lizardmen to fight elves, skaven, empire, other lizards, vampires, and dwarves in a hundred turns.

Shorter turn timers and more defined end conditions are great too. The race is bullshit and the only downside to it in my eyes.