Looks like that new Switch model came just in time

Looks like that new Switch model came just in time

Attached: 1567026865560_5pmdorian0828pm.jpg (815x458, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/13B9qW61ENk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Cat 2
Yaaaaaawn.

It wouldn't be a big deal if not for Florida's comically fragile electrical grid.

I want another Cat 5 monster of a hurricane. i'm very facinated by weather phenomena. if its anything to look forward to in the future its stronger and stronger storms. something to break the 300mph barrier and beyond. a storm nearly the size of the country itself.

Hey Roland Emmerich, nice to finally meet you.

faggot

>cat 2

meow meow nigga

it's a cat 3 when it hits land retard

People are actually scared of that thing?

Attached: bVYaTuJh7ghwQIQPeZHCCvkcwMaPYWYGtrHUUB2qO6s.png (640x260, 31K)

This desu.

It feels like TECO is the Madagascar of electric companies. Oh some guy sneezed somewhere? Bye electricity.

and they say global warming isnt real

>Cat 2

Attached: 1449523280948.jpg (624x564, 94K)

can you make this bigger so its easier to read next time?

>Cat 2
i sleep

Attached: my cabron.png (406x295, 149K)

Knowing Trump and how irresponsible crazy he is he will use this hurricane to test his idiotic nuclear bombing of hurricanes. Human lives will be lost because of this.

lmao

>live literally on the water
Guess I'm going back to my mom's house again, fuck

I live in the midwest so it shouldn't affect me.

>cat 3

Attached: fr.jpg (200x200, 11K)

Wow so scary

Attached: 1524535780780.png (1920x1080, 2.89M)

have fun timmy

Get out of my state, tourist.

Attached: hurricane matthew - the harbinger.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

Tell that to the Rays.

>Cat 2
Meh. Irma was considered to be World Eater tier and did a lot of damage but in 2 months it was like nothing ever happened beyond maybe a couple of tipped over Stop signs the government is too lazy to put back up.

Florida ain't Puerto Rico, we'll be fine.

>Hurricane Doriyah
Based Dorf.

I'm more worried if it dips back into the ocean and does another Katrina. I already lived past one and it'd be the kick in the ass to leave this shit hole.

do you live in a fucking swamp, power didn't go out at all during irma where I am

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I JUST WANT TO PLAY CLASSIC FUCK OFF FAGGOT HURRICANE I HAVE TIME OFF WORK

He's shrek

Not a single person in that administration is dumb enough to follow that order.

So what ooks will you be reading when the lights go out, floridanons? Finished Kafka on the Shore last weekend so I'll probably start Hard Boiled Wonderland next.

We will see, I can guarantee you he is doing it.

>It's acting just like Matthew
>Will likely sit on coast and flood everything again.
Fuck.

I bet you east coast losers wished you lived in California like me right now

>I bet you east coast losers wished you lived in a state where being a pedophile is a good thing like me right now

This meme that publix subs are incredible needs to die. They're fine, better than subway, but christ they aren't that damn good.

He says while being engulfed in forest fires as the land shakes itself apart.

>wanting to live in a state filled with literal trannies

Bro just nuke it

>burning 24/7
>ran by elites who legalized pedophilia so hey don't get hung for their trafficking rings
>no guns for law abiding shitizens while criminals shoot everything up unchecked.
>trash everywhere
>fucking typhus and bubonic plague making a comeback.
>'g-good luck with that scary cat 2 hurricane!"

Get fucked.

Attached: 1565300384660.jpg (392x348, 10K)

agreed 100% also they are trash at meatball subs.

It’s super cool and exciting when you’re just watching it on your screen.

Maybe you should visit the area the next time one hits, then, so you can be stuck in the wreckage and possibly die of dehydration and exposure while nobody comes to help you

and then get murdered and looted by the guy who wasn't prepared enough to have an emergency supply of drinking water but is "down enough to save his family" like if you're so "down" then can you just be "down" to have your own goddamn supply so you don't have to go kill other survivors who were smarter than you? I fucking hate people

Dumb mutts.

How many east coast to west coast florida posters are in this thread? I never worry about the damage, but like another user said teco always bolsters before a hurricane. Gaurenteed they use hurricanes hitting as an excuse to finally work on the infrastructure.

Attached: 1502693051682.jpg (500x375, 174K)

>google california bubonic plague
>despite rats being one of the carriers, they are now planning on banning rat poison in sacramento
what form of stupid is this

Cat 10 or nothing. Anything below Cat 10 is a breeze.

Attached: boring.jpg (480x360, 17K)

Omg this picture is so kawaii~ Peace and harmony~ Love one another~ Coexist~

west coast here, hopefully miromar made their buildings up to code this time, irma wiped out most of the houses they made

Yeah Yeah, CAT2. I've lived in Florida long enough to not count any of these fuckers out. It might do a few loop de loops, for a little extra fuck you momentum. Or like that other user said, just park and let the water do the work.

yeah
now their fried chicken on the other hand...

Remember Ivan? What was he even doing?

Attached: Ivan_2004_track.png (1024x633, 384K)

Are you being a faggot? You are either being a faggot, or can't just enjoy a simple picture of a capy chilling.

Attached: 1509303585358.png (480x352, 146K)

Being drunk like most Slavs.

>>fucking typhus and bubonic plague making a comeback.
Jesus christ, I would always joke about California needing to be physically removed from this country, but seriously? I'm guessing this has something to do with either antivaccers or litter? Possibly both?

Because orange man said rats bad so they're our allies now

Realized he missed Florida and went back to finish the job

Any hope Dorian hits high Category 5 (400+ KPH winds), but before it slams into Florida it swings north and obliterates New York City? Preferably the same day a 12.9 quake separates Western California form the rest of the world?

Attached: lusciousnet_kos-mos-xenosaga-hentai_1303017829.640x0.jpg (639x707, 87K)

>Cat: 2
>The weather man fucks up the forecast
>It's a Cat: 12

Attached: perfect.jpg (789x592, 121K)

I'm an upstater, and I wish this literally every hurricane season. If only sandy actually finished the job.

Kek

Sandy was a fine start.

being controlled by HAARP

The only thing I worry about is flooding despite my area never being flooded during a hurricane before.

>its just a cat 2
The real threat from tropical storms is the flooding, the wind causes damage, but the vast majority of damage and deaths is from flooding. This is why the current ranking system is retarded

In other words you want people to die and people to suffer under rubble and debris

14 deaths in Florida fro Ivan. Are they even trying?

I thought California was nothing but desert and faggot cities?

West coast fag here, It's gonna be Cat 2 by the time it gets to me so I'll be okay.

it's a work in progress

But user, Cat. 5 is as high as the scale goes. I mean sure, if a hurricane with sustained winds of 400 MPH developed they MIGHT reconsider, but Cat 5 is 156 mph+ sustained winds over the time span of 1 minute.

I bet you wish you were a comfy Europa like me right now.

Where my Tallahassee bros at? Just hoping it doesn’t enter the gulf then swing up towards us.

>have you ever ridden through a cat 4 or cat 5?
>Put those two together, and I've taken plenty of people through a cat 45, never lost a man

Attached: 1413697600884.jpg (254x193, 22K)

Who Hialeah here? Im gonna stock up on bocaditos and iron beer.

ok achmed

i was in the middle of hurricane isabel and it was pretty cool desu

>pedophilia bad
Go back

Nigga shut the fuck up, i lost power for like a week last time with that shit.

You mean Kazuya

youtu.be/13B9qW61ENk

are your powerlines above or below ground

>Europa
Eww, take a bath more than once a month already! And shave while you're at it, your face looks like a tiny dick surrounded by wild pubes.

Also because I was on the page. What the fuck was Mitch's problem? 11,374–19,000.

*dies of heat stroke in the summer*

>die of dehydration
dude just drink the rain water

Attached: loli.png (1342x272, 74K)

HAY GUISE US POPULATED STATES HUH?!

Let's go to In-n-out in California!
Let's kick out the Swine industry from Florida!
Let's have Spanish last names in Texas!
Let's have an awesome train network in New York!
Let's have whore houses called Coffee Shops in Seattle!

Attached: Water_Agriculture_slice2.jpg (620x486, 104K)

I'm tired of this hurricane shit.

I think below now, county was redoing all of Miami-Dade after the last big hurricane.