So this is the power of the Ps4

So this is the power of the Ps4...

Attached: 999160211.png (1113x625, 898K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/5uzrn
streamable.com/3jer1
streamable.com/fbsdd
youtube.com/watch?v=Yqt-kCJ3QUU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>30 fps
i sleep
>15 fps
hol up
>sub 10 fps
woke

Jesus Christ that's even worse than fucking Fallout 4 and that has the excuse of using an ancient engine. Why can't game devs optimize their fucking games?

Human eye cant see past 12 frames per second

But Yea Forums, you told me that consoles are better than pcs because of optimization.

Not bad. My pc hits like 2-3 fps sometimes in ion fury when shit is going dooooown.
you just always know when the game starts to slow down it's gonna be fucken epic

When you have CPU cores that are slower than a fucking nintendo Switch CPU core per clock cycle, shit like that happens.

I've heard Remedy is just bad at optimization. Did Alan Wake run good on 360?

Actually humans can't see past 1 frame per second.
Think about it, you can only see 1 frame at a time, unless you have multiple monitors and even then your eyes can only concentrate on one at a time.

Looks like us Xbois win this round!

Nobody said that, consoles are better than PC because consoles have actual exclusives.

>can run at 1080p 30 fps on a fucking 750ti
>the ps4 can barely manage to run the game at 900p
Hmmmm

Isn't this game playing like shit on PC as well? No idea about Xbox.

you can't optimize a smartphone cpu to run games the same quality like a pc.

action games need at least 60 fps, this is unacceptable

xD

>spend 400 dollars to play 2 games
No thanks, that doesn't seem like a good deal.

Nice try, I've trained my eyes to look at 2 frames at once.

Bone X is dominating as always.

You're right, better to spend $800 to play no games.

But I get the best version of every game that isn't exclusive, which is most of them.

I just like to have the game disks in my possession.
Digital is cancer.

Lmao I wish I screenshotted it but yesterday some person actually said the words “the PS4 is the best choice to go with if you want to get into gaming” in the context of a discussion on how PCs are generally the best for gaming.

How is that relevant to anything itt? Both consoles and PC have disks.

it barely runs better than the PS4 Pro, keep deluding yourself lmfao

Whatever makes you happy. Me, I'd rather get more games, but if you care more about fps than games, that's also fine.

>imagine being a gaming secondary
gaming is my only hobby and i invested a little bit of money into it
are you poor or something ? get a fucking job loser

You're not getting games, you're getting slideshows.

ps4 is ancient tech at this point, if you're not using a pro then you're just cucking yourself

PC disks are few and far between, and the selection of physical retail PC games just plum aren't stocked at my local shop any more.
With digital distributors like GoG, Steam and even Epic using those spaces to advertise their own shops with their pre-paid cards and vouchers.

I like owning physical, I'll only buy games I can get the physical copies of. Consoles allow me to do that, so I play on consoles.

Okay? For the past few days all ive seen is pcpajeets crying about how they cant run the game either, Remedy only makes technical behemoths and Control is the crysis of this gen. Been playing it on ps4 pro which holds 30fps most of the time and even i know thats a laughably inferior version of the real Control

Based retard. Show me a game that's on disc for playstation, but not on pc. Not exclusive of course.

>tps at 12 fps
how can snoyfags even recover, just play tamagotchi or whatever

Well the pcpajeets are having problem reaching anything higher than 60 fps on 1440p, without actual monster hardware.

>disc
I'm not him, but most games tbhh.
Fifa for example and every sports game, plus god knows how many more.

Is there some kind of miscommunication here user?
None of my local retailers sell physical PC disks any more, its all download cards and shit. I like to buy the disks and since I can't buy them, I play console instead.

Disks exist for vidya on PC but I can't buy them locally. Because everywhere only sells the fucking download cards.

>muh scary and monster hardware
Lmao dumb consolebabby doesn’t know anything about PCs as usual. Literally any medium spec PC from 2010 can run this game better than PS4, and anyone paying as much money as a PS4 for their PC would have absolutely destroyed the PS4 (and will destroy PS5 as well). PCs last for many many generations while consoletards pay over actual market value to get cheap shit thats outdated even when it releases.

well lied my mouthbreathing pajeet "friend"

Stay cucked consolebabby. Enjoy your 15fps slideshows

How fucking braindead are you? Youd have to be an actually retarded liar to think that a "medium spec pc from 2010" can run this game better than anything or even run it at all. Thanks for confirming youre exactly what youre pretending to be against, a tech illiterate console pajeet who bought some epic prebuilt alienware gaymen PC

What kind of hardware do you think the PS4 was built with? It came out in 2013. It was using cheap shitty hardware then as well in comparison to what was our for PCs. Anyone that actually played it smart and got a good PC would’ve eliminated the need for this generation as well as the next generation of consoles. Stay mad dummy (who’s also probably an anglo).

Show me a "medium spec pc from 2010" that can run control at all, let alone better than the base 8th gen consoles

Nah you’ll just have to wallow in your ignorance. I prefer it that way.

I accept your admittance of defeat.

>actual exclusive
Yeah, let's forget that consoles miss the whole fucking GAMING GENRES that are exclusive to pc, shitlord.

ahahaha well "argued" mouthbreather

Teehee stay mad consolebabbies

Attached: 1564075587532.jpg (1440x1080, 557K)

I have a PS4 Pro and even with that people say that even that is unbearable. It's all bullshit. I mean, 0.1 percent of the time when multiple huge explosion effects happen it stutters but it's really not that hindering. Can have a 15 man fight and it'll be fine 99.99 percent of the time. The bad performance for the PS4 Pro at least is hyperbole.

>just 15

Attached: F3098612-AE71-4B01-B058-B3A7A4A621BC.jpg (507x338, 39K)

this is a midranged pc priced at $550 from June 2010 that could not run Control let alone most current gen games. I know I wasted my 40 seconds looking up this build, but still you gotta be an idiot to believe what you believe.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-29 System Builder Marathon, June 2010 $550 Gaming PC.png (800x792, 35K)

Yes it is OP and it's still the most successful console of its gen and sold way more than the Switch, Wii U and Xbox One combined

Cry about it faggot, LOL

Imagine a zoomer going into a car dealership lmao

I sincerely hope you get banned for your le epic trolling, mental retardation isnt an excuse for posting this dogshit on my board

The bad thing about it is that devs targeting 30 fps limit became a normal thing. I can't even imagine how people are playing sub 60 fps, but when you limit it to 30 that means it WILL eventually drop even lower during high load. And sub 30 fps is just literal eye cancer. Sub 60 drops are arguably more or less tolerable, but sub 30 is devs basically shitting on your plate and you are paying for it.

Attached: 1475699805976.webm (1280x696, 2.82M)

bloodborne was 4 years ago and it's still the only exclusive worth mentioning.

Such thin skin, my seething consolebabby friend. Perhaps you should take a break.

What about Horizon Zero Dawn?

That's one more exclusive than what's on the Shitch and Xbonerfuel

Blodoborne is the only exclusive that's come out so far this entire gen for any platform, that's still one more than everybody else.

>worth mentioning
Shitsouls games are overrated trash. I can't stand console gaypad oriented gameplay for disabled people.

One of the best games ever released on any platform.

Attached: Horizon Zero Dawn™_ Complete Edition_20190827121801.jpg (1920x1080, 346K)

Fuck off shill. You console trash movie is a pile of dog shit.

Pretty typical for a playstation console. Most of their exclusives are sub-30 FPS

This game was offensively bad.
If you liked it you were either braindead while playing it or was like your first game ever.

Actually it's pretty middle of the road. Maybe slightly above average but ultimately unremarkable.

HZD being bad is a Yea Forums meme that exists only to be contrarian. Yeah, we know you're too cool for robo dinos.

Attached: Horizon Zero Dawn™_ Complete Edition_20190827120419_1.jpg (1920x1080, 212K)

It's not bad, but it's nothing special either. A straight 7/10. Hunting dinos is fun and the RPG mechanics are surprisingly enjoyable but human combat, melee attacks and the extremely binary stealth system are all garbage.

It's worth picking up if you have a PS4, you can even get it with the DLC for like $15 these days. But it's not worth much more than that.

wow, so amazing! games on my pc looked like this 10 years ago!

I've played you garbage, stupid faggot. It's your typical console trash game with robots instead of usual enemies. WOW HOW ORIGINAL. FUCK OFF NIGGER

I have to enable all day trace options on a non rtx card for it to be that bad

>bad graphics
>bad framerate
Remedy can't optimise their games for shit.

You forgot
>bad hardware

spend the same price on a computer as you do on a console and try to get the same performance.

how

This. I haven't played a game on PC in months but I play my PS4 almost every day

>mc does nothing
>gets treated with privileges
>player gets their cock sucked constantly
>loot shit on a forest because that's the trend
>safest product ever made

These are not the traits that make a game good or something that shapes the media on a progressive manner, by praising mundane experiences that offer nothing new of value besides a pretty wallpaper for your phone we're damming the media to be boring forever.

You can stay being a braindead casual pleb, that's fine but don't expect me to respect you.

Opposite for me, usually only play one or two games a year on my Pro.

>buying 2 consoles

No thanks

How's the Switch version?

mine runs like 50 fps with rtx all on.
Speaking of, can someone tell me why 30 fps seem so laggy on pc compared to consoles?
When i locked witcher 3 on 30 fps, it ran even worse compared to the console version.
It's like my pc refuses to play at 30 fps.

Did you play in with m/kb or a pad?
Also try using half-refresh Vsync instead of frame caps.

What games?
I'm asking with all honesty because everything I do on my PS4 is watch Netflix, the last good game I played on it was Yakuza 0 and that's on PC now.

>>mc does nothing
What do you mean, she's does the Proving and is elected by the matriarch to save her tribe
>>gets treated with privileges
What? Most humans literally ignore her for most of the game.
>>player gets their cock sucked constantly
I don't understand what you mean by this
>>loot shit on a forest because that's the trend
Yes, at its core its a 'loot and shoot' but you can't criticize it for being part of an established genre. Within that genre its easily one of the most innovative examples. Unlike TLoU which is pretty much the same mechanics as every other loot and shoot, HZD actually switches it up with the weapons and targets. There's so many different types of machines and you have to learn the different strategies to deal with them. Furthermore, there's endless ways to go about it whether you want to be a prowler or be more brazen.
>>safest product ever made
I wouldn't say so. Dinos are dwindling in popularity.
>>mundane experiences that offer nothing new of value besides a pretty wallpaper
I had a totally different experience. Great story, immersive open world and amazing gameplay.

Attached: Horizon Zero Dawn™_ Complete Edition_20190826193702_1.jpg (1920x1080, 344K)

>Did you play in with m/kb or a pad?
What's that? mouse and keyboard? yeah i did.
I always turned Vsync off because it gives me a delay in the input.

>What's that? mouse and keyboard? yeah i did.
Well that's your problem.
30 fps is a lot more noticeable with a mouse due to the input being more precise and immediate.

Either low iq or a retarded shill

Attached: c4babdd68208414beaf66340e5b4b5dbb105d9171919174373e866b28b9d5069.png (474x711, 77K)

Attached: Control 2019.08.29 - 03.36.09.21.DVR.webm (832x1026, 2.93M)

Not that user you're talking to but I felt kinda irritated that they decided to go with a "more realistic" style for it.
Some of the areas look good but I feel like they could've done better with a more cartoony style.
Also dinos will never not be popular and robot dinos will always be an eye catcher no matter how much time passes.

streamable.com/5uzrn
streamable.com/3jer1
streamable.com/fbsdd

Name one (1) cuter scene in AAA games

>owning a current plastic shitbox console at all
>still falling for the next-gen consoles after all the assfucking you endured
kek
Even Nintendo is releasing a beefed up Switch alongside their mini version.

Oh okay, didn't know that. Thanks bro.

Another thing worth mentioning is that consolebabbies actually have to pay a monthly subscription fee just to play online (with less max players in servers, mind you). PS3 was the last console worth owning. The age of PCs is back BAY BAY

Looks laughably bad. People paid $60 for this.

I'd rather take better graphics, performance and online model than a couple of shitty weeb games

>and I base all this on a 10 second webm

I prefer the games I do play to not be shit.

>Another thing worth mentioning is that consolebabbies actually have to pay a monthly subscription fee just to play online
And yet it's still way cheaper than PC.

hahahahahahahahaha

You also get discounts and two free games a month (legally!).

Not really.
>I want to play online and I'm poor
No subscription fees and games cost less any way.
>I don't want to play online and I'm poor
Just pirate your games retard.

>What do you mean, she's does the Proving and is elected by the matriarch to save her tribe
Whenever you get a sidequest after the introduction the people treat you nicely like you have some sort of reputation but the only thing you've done so far has been escaping a mass murder incident on a nonimportant tribal town

>What? Most humans literally ignore her for most of the game.
Every people in quest interactions speak to you like you are their last hope, it's really irritating, feels very patronising.

>I don't understand what you mean by this
See above

>Yes, at its core its a 'loot and shoot' but you can't criticize it for being part of an established genre. Within that genre its easily one of the most innovative examples. Unlike TLoU which is pretty much the same mechanics as every other loot and shoot, HZD actually switches it up with the weapons and targets. There's so many different types of machines and you have to learn the different strategies to deal with them. Furthermore, there's endless ways to go about it whether you want to be a prowler or be more brazen.
The genre it's from it's not Loot and Shoot, it's "Safe triple A with uninteresting open world" the combat can be fun the first time you encounter an enemy and figure out how to take it out but picking a type of ammo and shooting it at a specific target is hardly more than rock, paper scissors without the scissors. The skill tree is completely arbitrary and an additional trait this game has of following trends, same with the crafting and then you are stuck playing it on a console where you can't turn off motion blur and screen effects so most of the action looks like a mess.

>I wouldn't say so. Dinos are dwindling in popularity.
Is this what you think is a risky move from a company? To add something that's not the most popular thing? That's sad.

>I had a totally different experience. Great story, immersive open world and amazing gameplay.
Good for you, plebs gonna pleb.

>Just pirate your games retard.
Not all us are cyberniggers.

so glad I could pay to use my own internet connection and also to get two indieshits I give zero fucks about!

PC
>one time investment of 800-1500 bucks depending on your budget
>proceed to pirate everything else while buying the occasional multiplayer game with a cheap cd-key

Consoles
>spend 300-400 bucks on a gimped shitbox
>proceed to buy games at full price and pay monthly fees just to play online

?

You're the one complaining about being too poor.

>mine toy is better
>no mine!
This is how you retards act.

Attached: porm4906ko[1].jpg (500x333, 27K)

PC ports, multiplats, indies, PC exclusives and dolphin are a legitimately huge pool of games that have kept me endlessly entertained. Good PC + current Nintendo console is usually the best coverage.
It feels good to buy Sony consoles one generation later

>PS4
$400 + $5 a month for PS Plus
>PC
$2000 + $200-$400 a year for upkeep and upgrading

Considering video games are cheap as fuck anyone with a job can afford, consolewar kiddies are always, 100%, kids.

Lucky for PC users they can use their machine for many other things than gaming and it’s a great tool for increasing productivity which elevates it from being a mere toy for children.

>$2000
>spending money on “upkeep”

Hahahahha this is what consoletards actually believe

>$2000 + $200-$400 a year for upkeep and upgrading
this is what consolefags actually believe

Attached: madman.jpg (512x512, 25K)

>Not upgrading
Enjoy your PC that can only play new games on low settings after two years.

As an xbox guy this isn't a win cause I'll be honest this game is overrated cause onions boys

>they think the ps5 will give them 4K 120fps
>they keep falling for the marketing hype
Why are zoomers so retarded bros?

Attached: 1537382842989.jpg (586x580, 75K)

>implying pc gets new games

A $600 PC in 2013 could easily keep up with console settings for the whole generation. But of course you can spend more to get a better experience, if and only if you choose.

The Sonyboi seething in this thread. You can practically smell the soi bubbling in their bodies.

>PCs get outdated faster than consoles
LMAO

One PC upgrade lasts you 2.5 console generations at the very least. That’s around 15+ years

Been running a sapphire 290 since the start of this gen and it still plays everything on high/ultra settings.
>Enjoy your PC that can only play new games on low settings after two years
see Meanwhile console hardware is already years outdated on the day of release.

>One PC upgrade lasts you 2.5 console generations at the very least.
So your 2006 PC runs games at 4k?

If the game dips under 25, it shouldn't even be sold at full price.

You'd have to be mentally ill to shill for or defend modern consoles. Can't wait till we get PS5 with sub 30 fps average once again, 4ThePlayers am I right?

Attached: 1558226950532.jpg (2000x2470, 1.4M)

>Onions boys LAMO
I'm I the only xbox guy here today just looking at these comments

It's not like it's anything new that multiplats run better on Xbone anyhow

>cant see half the thread
stay filtered tripfaggots

>beefed up switch

Attached: 66b0a62b77d43f9ec7079342d87f231b6b3ae02c46ba0a9f5c77835bb017bfa0.jpg (433x419, 118K)

Still I consider it a cheap win not worth mentioning thh

Oh? So playing on a pc from 2016 is fine for you ?

name something better than ahti singing and youtube.com/watch?v=Yqt-kCJ3QUU this

Attached: kektastrophe.png (400x350, 238K)

based
cringe

>>$2000 + $200-$400 a year for upkeep and upgrading
Even if these figures were correct I would rather pay this than be stuck with console performance forever
PC is at the point where 1080p/60hz is poorfag tier, 1440p/144hz is far more common, 4k/60hz gaming is possible and there's a bunch more options like 1080p/240hz, ultrawide displays and ray tracing. Every time I boot up my console to play something I just feel disappointed, I can barely enjoy what I'm playing because the performance is just terrible in most games.
Choosing between a high end PC and a console is like choosing between a luxury car and a used shitbox, sure both cars will get you from point a to point b but one of them will be a much more enjoyable experience.

Double that amount and you're in the ballpark. Zero regrets, all games are free so after 25 games your pc paid for itself

I have had the same GPU for five years, and it has only just now begun to show difficulty playing the most ambitious titles. I have had the same CPU for longer, and the *only thing* I can't do is emulate other consoles.
Those 'upkeep and upgrading' estimates are flat fucking wrong, idiot.

if PS4/xbox one shit the bed that hard at Controll, what would happen next year at Cyberpunk 2077 ?

Attached: 521126126.png (271x350, 132K)

i will wait and see some real PS5 benchmarks before buying that shit. hit 10 FPS for fuck sake
brainwashing by consumerism and hype, next question

Attached: 421.jpg (1547x881, 89K)

Both eyes see a frame so we actually see 2 frames

>$1200 GPU
>$400 CPU
>$500 SSD
>$1300 monitor

Congratulations, you now have a PC with slightly better graphics than a base PS4

nothing because cyberpunk has nothing even remotely close to the tech present in Control

yeah, it's called having an external hard drive with hundreds of games matey

based retard

To be fair, the game doesn't run so great on PC either. 8700k + 980ti and the game frequently dips way below 60fps maxed @1080p

oh yeah, just look at this breathtaking and living world™

Attached: hzd_foliage.webm (1280x720, 2.88M)

(you)

he's not wrong

Attached: Forza Horizon 4 3_14_2019 9_10_48 PM.jpg (3840x2160, 3.91M)

is this supposed to look bad

don't worry, it does.

clipping does look pretty bad yeah

>pro

Attached: The Power of the PS4 PRO.png (1920x1080, 2.3M)

Remember that these idiots use the 4k mode when comparing for no reason when the 1080p mode 100% of the time runs better and usually looks better too thanks to downsampling.

>1080p

Attached: 6dBt2Oj.jpg (251x242, 15K)

But user, THAT'S 1080p!

Attached: Where The Greatest Play.webm (960x540, 2.58M)

>ubishit

Attached: index22.jpg (150x150, 6K)

What about Sony shit?

Attached: Supercharged PC they said.webm (1920x1080, 1.26M)

>+ $200-$400 a year for upkeep and upgrading
my 1000 dollar PC still outperforms my PS4

lol
lmao

>Playing multiplats on a console
Why would you do that?
Consoles exist to sit around and collect dust 90% of the time except when you dig them out to play the 1 decent exclusive they get every year or 2.
Obvious exception being the Switch, since it's portable and can be taken places that my PC can't.

>$500 SSD
>$1300 monitor
why

How the fuck do consolefags stomach this? seriously, I used to get this kind of framerate when I was a kid using a pentium 3 and I hated it but I had no choice but to put up with it. People actually voluntarily buy hardware that performs like this now, what the fuck

need storage for those 4k 144hz games

you can get a TB of SSD storage for under 100 bux which is much faster than anything loading through that sata to usb bullshit on the PS4 lul

Movies will never go beyond 24 fps, because otherwise you would notice how fake everything is.

The onions boys are on full damage control