Shovel Knight

December for real this time.

Attached: 1442789666643.gif (500x377, 579K)

>delayed again

Attached: azure orbs.jpg (310x163, 23K)

>December for real this time.

A delay still can happen. They are releasing so much at once, anything can go wrong and fuck up the whole schedule. Maybe the Vita version has a nasty bug, maybe manufacturers will fuck up the amiibos and physical copies production.

Attached: doubd.png (614x434, 13K)

Shovel Knight threads are illegal now.

Attached: move along.gif (498x372, 3.29M)

Plague of Shadows > Shovel of Hope > Specter of Torment

Attached: 147469459799.jpg (1280x720, 194K)

I'd probably go Specter > Plague > Shovel, though it a bit unfair to Shovel Knight since he was first and thus kind of vanilla. For me, it took a bit to get used to the movement for both Specter and even more so with Plague before things click

my dick exploded when I saw the nitrome logo

Attached: 1556764932713.jpg (640x624, 25K)

They should've just stuck to their original plan and released King of Cards around February/March time
didn't need a 9 month delay for a crappy platform fighter that nobody will actually play for more than a day or two

Attached: 1564989945632.jpg (959x960, 225K)

>Gameplay (movement/combat)
Plague > Specter > Shovel
>Level Design
Specter > Plague > Shovel
>Music
Tie, all 10/10
>Bosses
Specter > Shovel > Plague
>Story
Plague > Specter = Shovel

All of them are great but Plague is the best character to play as and Spectre has the most varied/intricate levels. If you disagree you're a rascal with no respect for knights.

Attached: relatable feelings.png (490x370, 10K)

King Knight has been finished for a year but they delayed it for a bunch of stupid bullshit. I will be pirating all their future games.

>Plague Knight gets shy instead of dancing near his love
>They actually dance at the end
Fucking adorable

Attached: 1558540775932.gif (480x270, 988K)

Showdown is actually finished as well, they're just sitting on finished content to handle stupid retail logistics

why do people rate plague of shadows above specter of torment?
>see every level in a new light, like the clockwork tower mid-construction or the sewers under plague knight's explodatorium
>new remixes to suit these changed levels
>bosses have new phases so you can't just cheese them with the dash slash and prediction from fighting them twice (or more) prior
versus
>the same level with optional path for more cipher coins
>the same songs
>the bosses don't even have new phases or tricks up their sleeves
is it literally just the story and plague's movement that carries it?

Attached: reminder.png (256x240, 124K)

>ywn escape inceldom like chadknight

>is it literally just the story and plague's movement that carries it?
Everything you said is correct, but yes. Plague feels so good to play that the old stages feel fresh, plus the few new things for him in each stage and the challenges for his trinkets are also really cool. The coins also entice you to travel in ways Shovel never could through his levels. Plague also has some new music, and it's all fantastic.

If shovel knight is duck tales, specter is Ninja Gaiden, and King Knight is Wario Land, what is plague knight?

shit

He's pretty much his own thing relative to the others; I don't know if there's an 8 bit era platformer that had his sense of momentum, slippery traction, double jump, method of attack, and customization in how you attack.

Best campaign by far

Is the pronoun / gender swap shit available for all of Treasure Trove or just Shovel of Hope?

its a phone game
nitrome makes phone games
its not that exciting

Attached: 1542592546390.jpg (427x651, 80K)

Shovel > Spectre > Plague. Shovel gets top for being the reason anything after could've happened, and it's still consistently fun. Spectre's also great for having a good story and new levels. Plague's fun but it's basically reskinned Shovel.

Nitrome was and is the king of original flash games with new, original sprite work.

This

You're a retard

Just look at them.

plague knight had a good approach and good story,specter knight's story looked like it was written by an anime writter,on top of that they shove more "relevance" to the already out of place oc boomerang boy,the only good thing out of it was the comfy night castle overworld

So far its only been for Shovel of Hope, but hopefully they implement it for others so I could live out my fantasy of a tiny loli FemPlague crushing over tall, competent Mona.

Spectre knight is kevin

>King Knight is 100% finished and complete
>we have to wait months just because they want to release all the supplementary stuff at the same time

This sucks dick, but I guess it'll feel good to get so much content at once.

Shield is Nazz
Polar is Rolf
Tinker is Johnny

xD

Yeah, very excited to see where this goes

>nitrome invented flash games
fuck off retard

>king of = invented
nice reading comprehension

Attached: K86kVK2.jpg (486x168, 11K)