PCunts brag about how versatile the input methods are on PC and how you can use virtually any controller you want

>PCunts brag about how versatile the input methods are on PC and how you can use virtually any controller you want
>actually mention you are using a controller to play a game on PC
>suddenly get flooded with insults about using a controller to play a PC game

???

Attached: USad.jpg (700x632, 197K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O_QP-k0YuIU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just because you can doesn't mean you should.

I dont play pc. When I get home there was a nice console set up to my TV for me to play for months to come with no issues whatsoever until the next one comes out

Attached: 1564075587532.jpg (1440x1080, 557K)

ignore the retards

What game? If it was an FPS you deserve to have your ass clowned.

>Why yes I do play starcraft with a controller
>why's everybody so mean to me

Depends in the game, for example for FPS a controller is a stupid idea.
They work for everything else.

Vanquish was PORTED from a console!

Can someone explain to me how people play 3rd person action games on PC with MnK?

That's what you do when you're a third worlder and a pad costs about 3 monthly wages.

Why do you give a shit about what people think on the internet?

Why are you black

Don't mind them. Gamepads are better for playing everything except FPS titles. Emulators and console ports comprise 95+% of the modern PC library, so there's nothing wrong with a nice gamepad. I have an Xbox One wired pad and it's fantastic.

Genetics

Attached: 4350809438395.png (414x1347, 64K)

Ass Quench plays better on M+K

I guess it's possible on Monster Hunter, but I prefer my mouse and controller setup.

Outside of fps games I actually envy you. Emulators and most games are mapped very well and comfy on controller. My biggest personal gripe with them is how awful the membrane buttons feel.

Even as PC elitists I only play first person and topdown games with mouse and keyboard. For 3rd person games like asscreed, yakuza or GTA, any vehicle based game and platformers I just grab my xbone controller and get comfy on the couch

Attached: 1561929684509.jpg (1159x994, 165K)

N

Niggers and their PS4, such cute creatures

Just dumb manchildren. A controller is best for certain genres, mouse and keyboard are best for others like FPS/RTS

Not every one of those games had shit ports like DaS or DMC3. The M&K controls for DaS2/3 are actually really good

That shouldn't happen unless you are playing fps games
You aren't posting on reddit or something are you?

It's not too bad for ass creeed, arguably even superior to pad
But it's fucking ass for most other third person games.

It depends what genre you are playing user

You wouldnt use a keyboard to play an action game like DMC unless you're crazy
But you also shouldnt use a controller to play a shooter

t. Niggers that never played mount&blade

Depends on game, if you use it for racers, platformers etc. then ok, if you use it in shooters then you are retard, if you like being retard then keep it private.

Shooting in GTA games is fucking stupid on controller.

There's literally nothing wrong with using a controller to play shooters.

>doesn't mention which game he played
retarded thread, just like OP

Yeah was it a shooter you fucking retard?
Stop and think for a few minutes about why a joystick is best for certain things, and why a mouse is best for others.

Why is a controller better for third person shooters with precision aiming, or RTS games, or any game genres that normally use the mouse?

For singleplayer cinematic calla dooty experience maybe. Assuming retarded received insults he did that in multiplayer.

I dunno, it seems pretty viable.
youtube.com/watch?v=O_QP-k0YuIU

why do you keep posting these
why do i keep clicking them

Honestly seem pretty fake, then again I never touched steam controller. Fuck, now I remembered that one disabled guy playing with his mouth and chin doing something similar so its definitely doable but assuming OP got roasted he was nowhere near as good as guy in that video.

I was playing BioShock with a controller, okay? Happy? It's a fucking single player game.

Just do what you want and stop listening to whiny internet virgins on a Taiwanese fishing forum

I don't. I use a controller.

if u don't mention which game u need to shut the fuck up u weeb faggot nigger

Dark Souls 3's KB&M setup is the best way to play the game hands down

I believe the guy has videos where he has a camera on the controller. There's others too.
This stuff is pretty recent of course so it's understandable to still believe that controller automatically means stick aiming, which is indeed trash.

I always use a controller unless I'm playing an fps. They're more comfy. You can't use a keyboard and mouse laying on your back staring at your monitor from your bed.

Fair enough, no harm was done then. Should consider different steam community then or whatever pederast circle jerk discord you were posting that in first place.

kys you weeb FUCK

But it was here:

>Trusting your DNA to the government

I play GTAO on freeaim with a controller and I can destroy autists.

As said the best way to play is use a controller for anything that requires fine touches of control like driving games. I use controller for racing games and fighters. However for basically any other game KB+M is the superior choice.

You made a thread OVER one single post. God damn nigga you fragile.
>also expecting anything else from Yea Forums

Same thing happens when I post this pic of me playing MWR on PC with pad for shits and giggles. Ignore the filename, downloaded this pic from archives since I'm on phone right now.
Even when I mention there's aim assist when using pad, people get unreasonably triggered for no reason.

Attached: 1543593466731.jpg (1920x1080, 567K)

PCunts are the worst. I remember how they used to say Demons Souls looked like trash and now they're creaming themselves over it

I'm SURE it would have been worse if the thread went on any longer!

:^)

It did look like trash in 720p on a 1080p TV.

>Doesn't mention what game
Some games are better with controller, not all.

dios mio