Wow this game fucking blew up unexpectedly. Didnt someone say it was going to crash and burn? Just wondering

Wow this game fucking blew up unexpectedly. Didnt someone say it was going to crash and burn? Just wondering

Attached: images (1).jpg (300x168, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MEpv7YxnLCQ
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vRVNabnxWQoq4Ya_cNDMKuZJwf9zbfzWhe3qf6d08gEk3OuJJ_z_zgERPRaDioAGux14ORx6thE6Hub/pubhtml#
youtube.com/watch?v=vCvb8MwvsD4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Blowing up is usually what happens after a crash

No one said that, I'm afraid you are mistaken.

The game will die in like 3 months or so.

it's already crashing and burning. Boomer denial is pretty strong though, but eventually they'll accept that their childhood/early adulthood was wasted

Game is p fun, it will die down a lot after boomers get their nostolgia fix and go back to work, everyone else will figure out that they've already done everything a month later.

Are they planning on adding new content like osrs did, or just keep it vanilla forever? If the latter, it will be dead in 2 months.

A lot of people said that.

Show me one game, no, one THING, that hasn't blown up and then crashed.

No, no they did not.

>Game will die once they start releasing content
Classic is dying once Naxxramas is released and before that happens "Classic Burning Crusade" will be announced.

It will last until the next retail expansion

Another prediction you will be wrong on. I love how much goal post moving you bitter faggots are doing. Nobody is quitting when Naxx comes out, those who never got to do it are going to go all in with their guilds.

They said they want to add content, but no flying mounts and shit. Interviews reveal they are looking at making new content in the "vanilla style", so avoiding the mistakes they made in previous expansions.

Blizzard has struck out on every expansion in recent memory, classic players won't even bat an eye when they announce it

Only retail faggots stuck with their BfShit are seething. Or the weebs with their FF weebshit. Like this faggot Dunno what he is; doesn't really matter what his opinion is anyways.

>I’m PROUD of this community

Attached: 5EB33612-9E38-447B-8932-735776C2F126.jpg (1024x689, 111K)

Literally nobody said that. Everyone except for retailfags and FFXIVfags knew it was going to do great.

They thought we didn't, but we did.

all the cope ITT is from retailcucks and ff14 furries

Attached: 2ehk.jpg (1024x558, 60K)

>being an Alliance cuck
Thanks for standing there doing nothing while I run past the line and get my quest objective, fags.

I cant login for the past 2 days. Servers too full

Fuck the trannies in marketing and dev. They ruined this. Blizz is nothing without the oldfags

How do I make friends in this game? I heard that unless you're playing with others, the experience blows. I'm level 7 and I've met nobody that said anything yet.

Attached: 1567046207392.jpg (933x870, 57K)

bros im about to hit 30 on my shaman as soon as the servers come up. gonna get my final totem and windfury and learn how to parry. bros...im home

wasn't legion considered to be a good expansion?

what am i looking at here

Follow a leveling guide, solo is honestly quick but expect to do a fair amount of straight up grinding

Redditors playing wow classic, literally ran to the front of the line, killed the mob and walked off just like classic used to be.

its literally just a cope

Dorks queuing for their turn to kill a mob

Anything more satisfying than killing night elve scum?

I don’t play this piece of shit ‘“””’gaem”’””’
Quests that have cutscene instances or loot or bosses need to be clicked on a first-come-first serve basis to activate the continuation of the quest. Unlike Runescape which allowed quests to be done simultaneously, WoW has literal commie bread lines to finish quests.
Some chads usually cut the line and get it done otherwise you wait like a good cuck :)))

Worse than WoD with ability pruning and retarded pvp changes, but more content and grinding, so IDK

People queuing up to kill a quest mob like that isn’t the stupidest shit on the planet.

I need a source for that, because that would be fantastic.

It's going to fall off a cliff in a month.

Only reason to wait is if the quest reward is a piece of gear you want or it leads to another quest with a good reward. Besides that just skip that shit.

I don't give a fuck one way or another, but boy are you wrong.

It will die in a week just you watch bros. Because if it doesnt that means all these years and dollars I spent collecting mounts pets and cheevos are worthless and we cant have that happen

Attached: B635D35B-5A71-41D5-B3EE-816BA001B79F.jpg (320x320, 50K)

I hope. Maybe then I won’t have to wait 4 hours to get to fucking play.

It was much better than WoD and looking back it was much better than BfA. I didnt play mists and comparing it to anything furthur back isnt really fair considering how much shit it has wrong with it due to problems spanning multiple xpacs.

The entire game is a boring grind that people have already done before. I raided all the way from MC to Naxx. Burning Crusade and WotLK is a much better experience.

5 bucks says activision takes notice and monetizes it

That would be super sweet if done right but that isn't "Classic" at all.

If classic retains any significant playerbase, cosmetic shop AT LEAST is 100% guarantee.

>Reach 400 mounts in july
>600 battle pets earlier this year
>Have over 100 tier sets accross 11 characters
>was finishing up loremaster
Id trade every last second of the last 12 years I wasted on WoW for one more full clear of sunken temple

Attached: 1567023096439.jpg (1200x1712, 171K)

Ya, it'd have to be the unfinished vanilla projects they already had in the works.a

What is this "tranny" reference I keep seeing on Yea Forums? Someone explain? Is it saying liberalism is ruining the gaming industry?

Help people out who are doing the same quest. I healed a guy up who was just about to die when I was passing by, helped him out with his quest while shooting the shit, and we added each other afterwards. Gonna do some questing later tonight when we're both on.

The backlash would be intense. We can always go back to private servers. In a way the fans are doing Blizz a favor.

The backlash for the initial sparkly pony was intense, but they still did it.

They literally never said this. Stop making shit up. It's pathetic.

People call each other trans, same as people call each other faggots and niggers really.

You have to put in some effort as well to get others to interact with you, people won't just flock to you

It's still a single player game with phasing every 10 seconds. Regardless of its quality, it's shit at its core.

Ya, raiding was never fun. It's so fucking autistic. Vanilla is a wpvp game and you only raid for the loot.

oh my god shut the fuck up you stupid nigger

COPE

>he doesn't level as elemental

lmaoing@yourlife

>He doesn't level as restoration
>Laughingfuckingwhores.gif

Attached: 1526807478292.jpg (480x352, 14K)

Not him but Im planning on switching to ele ~40 and putting every talent after into resto to just move on up into healing 5 mans as needed. Until then its daggers, shields, and windfury on proc weapons

people are gonna start quitting when they hit 25-30 since that's when leveling becomes a slog

Nah I really dont think so. That's when the game opens up.

Right now i'm level 9 warrior auto attacking every monster. How can it be more tedious than this?

thats when you can go kill other people though

I don't want BC servers. I want them to expand on classic and make it it's own thing.

BC is the actual "you think you do" and it will fail. BC again limited the world and focused it on end game. I want them to have patches after naxx that only enrich azeroth. Make a new story and make new content. Make mount hyjal a patch, make uldum a patch. Rewrite history.

>25-30
>that's when leveling becomes a slog
wrong

Attached: constipated Tsuru.jpg (104x125, 4K)

It’s not exclusive to the alliance fagbag

Attached: 94739708-888E-44D4-94C1-F73DAEAFDBC7.jpg (1024x978, 73K)

So who is the highest leveled streamer?

Have people reached 60 yet?

Don’t care if game crashes or not, but it’s first literal week is not indicative of its population or popularity in 1 month.

>but no flying mounts and shit.
Lol. They’ll follow the money

I would say it's 90% alliance. Playing horde I never see a line. Just everyone fighting for tags.

Calm down michael bay.

Nigger it’s everywhere don’t pretend

I don't know anything about wow, I'm a ff14 player and this seems like it could be fun to try out since I'm pretty much done with everything for now. Any advice for a complete newfag? I like tanking and healing.

Sorry faggot. Already level 25. Never seen 1 line.

Post toon or gtfo

>everyone else will figure out that they've already done everything a month later.
There are literal years worth of content in this game, you shadow tranny

> NO NO NO THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING, IT'S JUST AN OUTDATED GAME, IT CAN'T POSSIBLY STEAL THE SPOTLIGHT AWAY FROM BASED BFA, IT WON'T EVEN HAVE DETAILED QUEST MARKERS

> IT TOOK ME 56,000 HOURS TO FARM ALL OF MY 500 MOUNTS, 30000 CHEEVO POINTS, 1000 PETS, 5000 TRANSMOGS AND 400 TOYS

> I BOUGHT EVERY CASH SHOP MOUNT AND EVEN THE 6 MONTH SUB SHIP AND NOW I CAN'T EVEN USE IT, I EVEN SUBSCRIBED TO PREMIUM WOWHEAD, BLIZZARD CAN'T BETRAY A LOYAL CONSUMER SUCH AS MYSELF AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

> BLIZZARD MUST LET US USE OUR HARD EARNED MOUNTS AND PETS ON CLASSIC, OR I SWEAR TO GOD I'LL CUT DOWN MY MULTIBOX SUBS FROM 25 TO A MERE 10, AND GIVING MY MONEY TO ASMONGOLD INSTEAD

> IT CAN'T END LIKE THIS, CLASSIC MUST FAIL OR MY ENTIRE COLLECTION WILL BE WORTHLESS, I CAN'T BELIEVE I SUCKED ALL THAT HORSECOCK IN GOLDSHIRE FOR NOTHING BUT A 6 MONTH BAN

> DEAR GOD (who doesn't exists) DON'T LET THIS HAPPEN NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

You have rend and heroic strike, retard.

They could actually do this and retcon back all the stupid story decisions they made in retail WoW, then just go with that universe when making WC4.

>There are literal years worth of content in this game
That people are willingly waiting in lines to steamroll through to get to endgame

>plays ff14
Stay there please. The FF14 user base proves to be mental and treating the game like a religion. And honestly if you like FF14 you won't like this game at all. It's an actual mmo rpg. FF14 is not an mmo rpg.

heroic strke is the next auto you retard. Rend makes so little damage it's almost a waste of rage at this level.

I'm at work. If I was home on my computer I will be playing and not on Yea Forums wasting my time like a faggot

>I’m at work
Of course you are

>being a Horde cuck
Thanks for standing there doing nothing while I run past the line and get my quest objective, fags.

I just want you to know that I saw your mistake and am judging you for it.

>25-30 since that's when leveling becomes a slog
*45-50
Fify

>no one cares about vanilla
>blizz have said they'll never make it
>all those people playing on private servers doesn't matter
>its just rose tinted nostalgia
>they only announced classic to appease you nostalgiafags, its just going to be some caverns of time or something. they're not going to waste their resources on anything more
>nobody is going to show up for the stress test
>nobody is going to show up for the beta
>only a few thousand people will show up for classic launch and will only need one server
>90% of people will leave by the third day
>the game will die in like three months

Attached: goal.jpg (640x360, 176K)

Everything you’ve tried to strawman is correct though

OSRS is the better classic game prove me wrong.

Attached: 3sit45s5m4p21.png (488x373, 352K)

I also didn't see a queue and just saw a bunch of people standing on the spawn point right clicking their hearts out and I'm lvl 20 human, but my horde friends saw a line in tirisfal glades

Are the queues still ridiculous? How long are people waiting? Should I wait a week before subbing? A month?

Hmm I'm kinda sad Hunters pets are so boring in this patch like they had all these interesting abilities but now they're the same. Just gotta stick with a cat or boar I guess.

I'm more worried that the wow development Tema for bfa is probably depressed as hell with the realization that the job they do is making the game worse for everyone. Imagine people enjoying a product that has not been touched in 15 years over your new stuff. It's sad.

there's no lines you faggot

Attached: wew.png (1022x272, 471K)

Do classic servers have more pop than retail for now?
I like to be a jew in a fuck-huge community, or does sharding/whatever make it not count as a point?

Well they will realize hopefully that dungeons and raids are not everything and can not carry the game alone.
And no minigames, pokemon and other bullshit doesn't help either.

Warrior is shit until 20 honestly. After that you can abuse overpower procs by going dw and having them dodge. Then swap back to your 2h to use the proc. Once you ding 30 spec arms down to sweeping strikes and pull 2 non caster mobs at once, pop sweeping strikes, then spam cleave on them. This results in 4 attacks per swing basically quadrupleing your damage per swing.

>Do classic servers have more pop than retail for now?
100%

Jesus Christ this is the most embarrassing shit I have ever seen. Screencap this, this shit marks the absolute downfall of gaming. This is legit the lowest point yet, and all that's left is the full blown crash and burn.

Man you didn’t even fucking try come the fuck on

>Unexpected
I cannot believe people thought it's gonna fail. I always thought it's baiting when someone claims Classic is garbage and it's all nostalgia.

Also get a spirit/stam set for out of combat regen. With enough spirit you regen faster than eating.

>When you pretend like paying to play the exact same 15-year-old game again is actually awesome
What a depressing ass life.

Honestly, they probably do.

How many players can a server have in at the same time?

>When you pretend 8 billion other people think and believe the same exact things you do
What a depressing ass life. Your parents must have been disappointed when you slithered out of the abortion bucket.

Hard to tell since the queues still last for hours on end

Now that ques are gone it’s been fantastic. I have made like 6 friends now! :)

Then what exactly does "carry the game?" Because the game itself is the most boring and embarrassing cartoon slog through a run-down cheap amusement park that I've ever played. Literally bored to tears trying to get to level 2.

Yea Forums says every game is going to fail people are always shitposting about the latest big came coming out. Also nuwowfags hate classic because it's basically Blizzard confirming the new game is shit and they are scared it will become more popular than the current game.

Did you make them while waiting in line?

I wouldn’t be so sure user.

Attached: EF8B1918-BBF0-451E-BC4D-448FA4908EE8.png (1206x325, 43K)

Imagine having sex for 15 years Lmao find something else to do, loser.

you say years but in reality all of the content has been resolved already,
just follow the guide and you win thats it, there is nothing to solve, no bis builds to make nothing.
so you cut a lot of the longevity of the shitty game because of it

lmao how's shadowbringers?

>B-But I don’t care that it’s solved!
>What do you mean people aren’t going to waste time like they used to?

>do quests
>see someone else doing quest
>invite to group
>be friendly and complete quests ask if they want to continue questing
>do entire region of quests for couple of hours
>start talking
>say bye and I will add you to friends at the end of playing
Boom now you have fren

What? Make sense. I don't care if the entire planet agrees with me or not, because I know I'm right lol. Me being right doesn't rely on others confirming it; it's the objective truth. If I'm the only person to believe it, it will still be the truth.
A game company literally sold you the exact same shit they sold 15 years ago, and you're paying for it and playing it all over again. If that doesn't show you the state of the gaming industry (and the state of gamurz) then you're a blind fucking fool. This is the most embarrassing shit to happen in video games, ever. It's worse than loot boxes. It's worse than microtransactions and cosmetics. It's worse than pay-to-win freemium games and pre-ordering and SJW censorship and day-one DLC.

Pretty good actually. Wish they’d stop trying to prune and move around class abilities

YOU THINK YOU DO
BUT YOU DON'T

I know, my important life achievements, beautiful wife, and children could never compare to my level 60 Paladin in a game where I click a button and watch my character fight a braindead mob.

There’s already people around level 50,

How long until all the world firsts are done?

This. raids are shit and have no point. Add levels zones and lore that isn’t poorly written fanfic tier

And then everybody clapped

Id expect the last of the world firsts tomorrow afternoon. Hope they had fun poopsocking to 60 just a few more weeks now until the people choosing sleep over wow reach 60

it simultaneously restored my interest in playing video games and cured my depression

Attached: 1567057860578.jpg (850x1200, 201K)

On my EU server we create groups and we all try to tag the mob first. I never waited more than 10 minutes this way.

No we killed the scourge together and are traveling to silver pine! :)

>Hope they had fun poopsocking to 60
Pretty sure they got their money’s worth, now with nothing to do past that they’ll play retail

Just as intended.

>everyone is having a blast when playing this
we all already know, op

>playing family for decades

Sad.

Maybe they'll learn something.

I'm always reminded of that Alliance funeral they had in-game for their WoW friend, then the Horde raided it.
youtube.com/watch?v=MEpv7YxnLCQ

>beautiful wife

Attached: 021DE6B8-F1C4-4EF5-A438-A22B33A847B9.jpg (480x490, 38K)

Attached: OH NO NO NO NO.jpg (1346x916, 387K)

>I know, my important life achievements, beautiful wife, and children could never compare to my level 60 Paladin in a game where I click a button and watch my character fight a braindead mob.
This is a classic thread, not a bfa one. doc.

Attached: cd.png (800x380, 196K)

Your first mistake is thinking anyone working on retail gives a shit. It's nothing more than a job nowadays. The people with the real passion left years ago.

>The people with the real passion left years ago.
B-But they’re back now bros...

Apparently "trans" is an insult. Pretty much explains the IQ ceiling here.

A lot of players still have the nuWoW mindset, they won't speak to you. Things will change when most of the tourists and ADHD players will leave.

dilate

>ESL 4channer
There are*

Fucking retards. You would level faster just by finding an unoccupied area and grinding.

the retail WoW servers are still packed. many players don't care about the slow grind of classic because they've already made their friends and guilds, so any increased social aspect doesn't matter. there's no reason to switch to classic when people enjoy all their mounts, pets, toys, transmogs, and other fun features of nu WoW

Are queue times still ass in EU?

there's = there is
Do I have to be your ESL teacher?

Or, I don't know, maybe make the game FUN TO FUCKING PLAY so that you don't feel like slitting your wrists while you're "trying to level up?!" GOD you fucking retards are insufferable. You display all the patterns of addicts.

Yes you do because it's 11am and I'm intoxicated and have no idea what I'm doing with my life
I was a big faggot, whoops

Don't expect the social aspect to be there yet. There are a bajillion people all trying to beat the rush. Tons of them are tourists and/or retail retards. Once the game stabilizes, that aspect will thrive. You make friends naturally by grouping and dungeoning.

>plays MMO
>complains about grind
fucking retards.

k autist

I feel like Blizzard is so unlikely to rehab old content that speeding up leveling is probably the best way to make it more fun. At least getting to see more zones and dungeons in a shorter timeframe rather than grinding in the same place

I'm utterly convinced that Blizztard is purposefully sabotaging WoW classic

Attached: queue time.png (1207x574, 938K)

I think so too. It is kind of embarrassing for them how big of a middle finger this is to their last 14 years of work on the game.

>Or, I don't know, maybe make the game FUN TO FUCKING PLAY so that you don't feel like slitting your wrists while you're "trying to level up?!" GOD you fucking retards are insufferable. You display all the patterns of addicts.
this. this is what bfa shills wont ever understand.

Yup. Much as they didn’t want to even make classic, they’re gonna ice it so people go back to retail
>Fuck man I already bought a month and I can’t get into classic
>But I don’t wanna let my money go to waste so let’s try retail

It's their own fault for kowtowing to (((shareholders))) instead of, you know, actually designing a game for the players.

About 1% of the old playerbase was that autistic. No one else knew anything. Add the vast numbers of people who are just now joining, and consider that the majority of players just play and never look at guides, and this tired theory falls totally flat.

It's gonna crash and burn after one or two months. That's when most people quit on private servers too.

The game's just not fun after leveling.

oh my god please kys srsly kys

fucking hell this Laden Mushroom spawn rate is pissing me off

I don't even play anymore man I'm just talking.

>Literally bored to tears trying to get to level 2.
t. hasnt even played the game
fuck off back to your yiff simulator, you dumb fucking nigger.

>wtf no one's going to want to play this, it's dead on arrival
>I give it a week before it's dead
>In a month no one's going to be playing it
>Three months, tops, then it's dead. It'll be dead within the year
>People are only playing it because BFA sucks so bad, wait for the next xpac they'll all come crawling back
>Why are people still playing that dead game jesus Retail has way more content and better balancing
>STOP PLAYING CLASSIC HOLY FUCK YOU'RE KILLING RETAIL

Yeah except vanilla private servers have been popular for ages. Classic isn't dying any time soon.
Also TBC sucks and I will quit if they force that shit on my server.

Queues are ironic considering once you get into the game, there is always like 40-50 toons AFK at the inn/starting area.

truth hurts, huh?
seethe

More like:
Position in queue: 15,750
-YOU ARE HERE
Position in queue 15,748

I tried Runequest for awhile and even though that is one of the grindiest games I've ever played (felt worse than WoW,) the questlines are known for being very good. Same with Star Wars: TOR, which I can't stand for many reasons, but the class stories are all worth playing through. WoW doesn't even have that, and still reigns supreme. It's absolutely baffling how much people love it just because of comfy fantasy fag cartoon aesthetic and popularity.
I guess if ten million people decided shit was delicious, we'd be seeing shit restaurants popping up on every corner.

it took 2 hours to get 3/3 Thresher Eyes, I think the drop rate is too high

>blowing up

Attached: e8f83026-70a8-4e01-b9fe-52803d16e338.jpg (1024x768, 76K)

Queues are absolutely ironic because Blizzard “actively tries” to mitigate with layering

Blizzard is in the running for smartest Jews in the entertainment industry, up there with Disney. I bet they will milk this classic corpse for a bit, then attempt to mimic many of the features people claim to love about classic in the newest expansion for retail to pull people back.

>OMG collecting bear asses SO HARD just like they said! I wish it was harder! Then I could REALLY fit in! YEET

Attached: 1547776481176.jpg (461x394, 67K)

Desperate coping using cherrypicked high pop realms on launch day with the playerbase entirely frontloaded to the starting zones to show how people dealt with quest spawns that could easily be skipped

What serber are you on friend? I'll play with you. Alliance on Deviate

Oh my god no kid no what gonna do?

Yeah I've played enough of it to know how fucking horribly boring it is. If I need to play a game for 100 hours to get the 'fun experience' out of it, that's called a SHITTY GAME lol sorry.

that's blizzards fault for being so incompetent, nothing to do with the game.
the same company that develops retail wow, what can i say.

>that's blizzards fault for being so incompetent, nothing to do with the game.
And you expect those same incompetent people to make a game that would kill their retail cash cow?

That's more people waiting to play classic than there are playing retail

How can you tell when sub count is no longer taken?

nostalgia trannies are kinda slow in thinking. It will take a few weeks until they realise the game is garbage and move on.

ebin m8

You're correct.

Why do you lie, user?
It takes about 5-10 minutes to get to 2. We both know you're a seething tranny upset that you have inferior taste and that you really are a mentally ill degenerate who's ruined his life.

All I'm running by are autistic individuals/groups trying to push max level asap and barely stop to socialize, maybe it's just retail tourists and tryhard boomers?
I just wanted to have a comfy vanilla experience like a total beginner to it, but the launch population is apparently hellbent on power leveling to 60 quick at any cost, all the big time streamers are spamming dungeon runs and everyone is emulating them lol.
I think I'll wait 1-2 weeks before leveling my first character so I can run by other newcomers like me.

Attached: 1566849140898.jpg (1024x957, 144K)

Yeah and you stand there, click on mindless mob, and press 1 and 2 while waiting for a bar to go down. Then you do it again. Then you do it again. Then you do it again. It's a sterile, lifeless, artificial environment, and not it has long lines to do this horrifically boring activity that doesn't even qualify as a game.
Slot machines are more of a game than that, and at least they have the potential of paying you back some of the money you spend. You are delusional.

It takes 400 XP to reach level 2. You get 50 experience for killing a level 1 mob in the starting zone. It takes about 10 seconds to autoattack such a mob to death. If you couldn't handle less than 5 minutes of this game then there is literally no hope for your poor attention span.

But of course, we both know you didn't play it.

The nostalgia goggles behind this shit is ridiculous it will definitely crash and burn after a month or so.

That’s all well and good in a vacuum. Good luck doing that when literally everyone has the exact same idea and doesn’t want to group up with you

I started playing today as horde on ashbringer and this never happened. At most i saw 2 groups of 5 waiting for a quest mob. Kinda disappointed ngl.

Attached: 1565916158027.jpg (1040x447, 73K)

The nostalgia goggles meme doesn't hold up when you're literally experiencing it again. It only works when you're looking back at something you can scarcely remember the specific details of.

There are people nearly at level 60

Attached: 1492440932836.jpg (250x236, 5K)

lmao ok tranny. i cant wait to gank you faggots once shadowniggers dies.

Compared to opening your asshole and nuking mobs in one shot like retail? That shit gets boring real quick.

It's not nostalgia when Nostalrius is the operation that forced Blizzard to notice the potential of Classic. It's fun, get over it.

>responding to it

People should just rewatch World Of Roguecraft in it's entirety and genuinely see why the game was such a fucking clusterfuck and stop trying to somehow make the game seem like it was some peak experience in the PvP and PvE department.

The game had massive growing pains back in the day and the fact that caster specs genuinely remained absolutely worthless for a good part of Vanilla will wake people up when people hit the level cap.

no, they are not making anything. this is a resurrected work of actual talented people that will last for some years depending on what they will do after naxxramas

I hated mists when it was the current xpac. Looking back, it was pretty good.

I've leveled 5 characters out of the starting zone. It was only unplayable right at launch, and only on the retard pop servers. I have very little issue anymore getting tags. Also I was instantly grouping with people at launch. I would send out invites or get them thrown at me. You just suck and are probably 18 with zero patience or attention span.

>the game blew up
No, it didn't. It's dead on arrival and only kept afloat by artifical hype.

>Druid asks for invite to dungeon run or quest
>Dont invite him cause his class is shit

Attached: file.png (499x499, 199K)

>If you don't like this absolutely boring trash, you have a poor attention span!
Sorry I enjoy games that actually challenge me in some way. To me, that's the entire point of a game unless it's so immersive that I can get lost in the atmosphere. WoW is a terrible grind barely even worth being called a "game" and you defend it with the most hilarious bullshit I've ever seen.
GAMES are actually FUN. They require decisions from the player, skill, strategy, planning, reaction time, whatever. This game, and most other MMO abortions that it spawned, have contributed largely to the lack of good games because retards like you suck Blizzard's dick.

There is certainly an argument to be had for easier gameplay that allows everyone to play at the same level, but it doesn't mean your game has to have generic, terrible enemies in a bland, lifeless environment where they all just stand around waiting for you to press 1 on them. It's hilarious what they've gotten people to accept as "good." It's a fucking skinner box.

>Start on the lowest population server

>It now has queues

What the fuck guys this shit was supposed to get less popular

you fucking shit
a druid will assrape and camp you... just wait for it

I don't think they're intentionally sabotaging the game, but people are right to assume the worst.
This is the same company whose head unironically said on live stream "you think you do but you dont"
100% guarantee he loathed working on classic and probably hoped it would fail.
A body language expert would have a field day watching Ion during that early interview about classic.

>Roll on an overpopulated realm like a stupid faggot
>WHAT THE FUCK HOW COME BLIZZARD WON'T REMOVE QUEUE AND LET THE SERVER BE 100k POP

Clusterfucks are usually fun. It's when games become too mainstream and rigid and forced to nerf or balance something every other week that it becomes boring. Happened to WoW, happened to League of Legends, happens to most games these days.

>farm 500000 boars for 60 levels

fun

it's like a korean MMO.

So.. you just want to play the same old content ad infinitum? Or where do you want the game to eventually go?

Depends on where and what you do. Join a guild first off, find one that’s planning on raiding but not sweaty as fuck. Talk to people in world, be the one to initiate convo, nobody will usually ignore you. Ask to party up with people doing the same quests. Around level 15 gets a lot more social because of dungeons. Joining a discord of the guild your in is a surefire way to meet people to quest with

>this is a resurrected work of actual talented people that will last for some years
Why do you pretend this is something that people haven’t already played to death on private servers?
>Anecdotes, anecdotes, and more anecdotes

Classic WoW really is helping me realize more of what's wrong with current WoW and what changes weren't so bad.

The biggest issue is just how pointless gear is in modern WoW. I literally don't care about a single drop I get because my next drop might titanforge and there's so many different tiers that I'll almost certainly be able to replace it not too long from then.

Meanwhile in classic, I care more about and notice bonuses from my gear more substantially at level 15 than I do at max level on retail.

Its absurd.

no (you)

>Need videos game to feel "pride and accomplishment"
>Being upset cause others enjoy something you dont

Big yikes here

World PvP is fun, and it's permanent in Classic WoW. If we get a TBC or Wrath server we will lose world PvP but gain Arena. Except eventually everyone will have glaives or shadowmourne and arena will become terrible. All I really want from Blizzard are arena tournament realms like they used to do.

How would flying mounts make them more money? Most of the Classic players dont want that.

>paying a monthly fee to play single player

>trying to get kid brother into the game
>having fun duo leveling
>we group up with my IRL friends
>tell them that my bro is new and has never played WoW at all before
>they try to exclude him as much as possible because he’s new
>talk down to him when he asks questions
>talk shit about his DPS and link fucking damage meters in RFC
>spend most of their time wanking each other off on discord about their damage or route optimizations

Thinking of just telling them to eat a bag of dicks and switch to the server my retail friends I raided with are on. They’re min max as fuck but at least they’re chill about it and like helping new players.

game will be dead once people realize raids have lockouts and you cant do shit once you are locked to a raid.

>Didnt someone say it was going to crash and burn?

That was me. I also said that the rose-tinted smoothbrained nostalgiafaggots would see the popularity of Classic on release and believe that they were correct and that Classic will be a huge success.

But anybody who is wise will understand this is just the honeymoon phase and won't last.

Posts like OP's always give me a smile. They are so smug, so self-assured. I'll enjoy watching downfall.

Don't join a guild. You should wait until you're a bit established as a character. Then wait for someone to offer an invite after a good dungeon run. That's how you find your guild. Joining one randomly at launch that's spamming ads is a good way to trivialize your connection to it and block you off from potential future invites.

wtf it's just like Runescape

.....yes?

There's a difference between having a level playing field and having three classes dominate PvP in a game where people apparently love playing PvP.

I'm not one to call for some weekly or monthly patching of shit, but Blizzard had some of the worst balancing when it came to classes around the entire lifespan of Vanilla, it was even worse with gear as Melee gained absolutely insane gains from gear, while casters were left to swallow the dust.

>goalpost successfully moved

Paizuri from those cans would cure my depression.

You can go kill faggots on the other faction with your raid gear because it actually means something now.

Long term? Probably not so much.
Short term? Those fucks would take in free money for the sake of people’s convenience. Many people wouldn’t quit Classic because of it, those many being tourists that now have an easier time to get around without losing the difficulty of questing or dungeons.

In theory, evil theory, it’s a smart move.

>Why do you pretend this is something that people haven’t already played to death on private servers?
what does this has to do with anything? again, this is something they resurrected for themselves and also is very different from priv servers

>Posts like OP's always give me a smile. They are so smug, so self-assured. I'll enjoy watching downfall.
This is such a self own and you don't even realize it. It's so sweet.

>Paying a monthly fee to play on a 6 hour queue time streamer realm that feels exactly the same as playing on a medium-high pop server thanks to layering.
Based. I hope sodapoppin says your name at least once just to make it all worth it.

You can still make connections in them. Joining a guild isn’t a permanent thing.

I thought I wanted the comfy experience too, but then I realized how grueling the grind is.
time to install Questie and follow Joana's leveling guide to try to make it faster and smoother

Sorry pepe, the numbers don't lie. Ferals are actually good and if you're Alliance, they outpace Warriors until T2 content thanks to Night Elf dodge bonus.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vRVNabnxWQoq4Ya_cNDMKuZJwf9zbfzWhe3qf6d08gEk3OuJJ_z_zgERPRaDioAGux14ORx6thE6Hub/pubhtml#

>Private server!
Yes, where the mobs are harder. Which means anything they can do there, they can do better in Classic.

Because you think I'll be proven wrong, huh?

I'll give you four months at best.

streamers will abandon the game cause WoW doesn't pull in viewers (for most)

and then poof, server queues gone.

rate my UI :)

Attached: Wow_2019-08-29_18-31-43.jpg (1920x1027, 919K)

But that's just a theory

>very different from priv servers
How can you say this with a straight face when it’s quite literally the same thing as private servers but with admittedly less bugs?

Attached: 6124A856-2C30-4A58-89F5-0FA835BD67C8.png (350x560, 352K)

>I enjoy challenge
>That means I need video games to have any sense of pride or accomplishment
What a load of complete bullshit, kid. Massive false correlation. You are legit a fucking retard, and it figures you'd type some boomer faggot shit like "BIG YIKES HERE HURR"
I have lots of pride and achievement in my life. I play games to have fun, and to me, challenge is part of the fun. If I don't want to have to engage my brain to overcome challenges, I'll read a fucking book. I know to a bitch ass faggot like yourself, challenge is mean and hard and unfair and contributes to the rampant inequality in our world, so you need a game to be so dumb as to make it impossible for you to die, and hold your hand through your cartoony adventure while you get sparkly cool shoulder pads and make frens.

Don't ever play NES, fragile boomer child, you'll fucking kill yourself.

Who has the COMFIEST starting zone and why is it Dorfs?

>Private server
>Theorycrafting
that's very cute druidcuck now get on your knees and hot my dick

>waiting until 60 to keybind
based

>follow Joana's leveling guide to try to make it faster and smoother
Yes you and the other thousands of folks using the most popular leveling guide will surely provide a smooth and quick leveling experience find a different guide, my nigga

no time to waste on keybinds while leveling

A theory that so far has followed a pattern. Every time Blizzard wanted to cut out flying, the backlash for it was substantial enough to where they caved every time.

Grobb-something, playing on Alliance right now.

No theories about it, hard tests.

lmao this dude has no fucking clue what mmos are and how to play them
>wtf why is combat simple wtf
lmoa fucking zoomers who don't know how to vidya.
Srsly you're like a dude complaining that there aren't enough fps mechanics in FIFA.

ok stop trolling me
in case you are not
>layering
>mobs are easier
and alot of other stuff

I can stand a ten, fifteen, hell even half an hour queue but this is beyond reason, especially when provided not by a multi-millionaire, but by a multi-BILLIONAIRE company. It is a complete and utter joke. Shameful display.

You're not memeing right, never reply to my posts again.

Attached: raging redhead.jpg (926x1040, 136K)

I get that. Im not saying the game is going to die after a month or whatever. But lets say after a year/year and a half? Then what? Even the stuff you listed will get eventually tiresome without new content

What? Just party up with people to do a quest. If you see them killing rabid Thistle bears say "hey wanna party up" it's ten times easier with a friend and sometimes almost impossible without them (the 4 druid treasures in the night elf start zone at banehill? hollow comes to mind)

yes this is the problem with the current iteration of the internet. Leave general channels for zones and just join to form a dungeon group, twitch and discord has really fucked up the social meta for videogames
Fuck all the autists trying to speed level phase 1 is going to last a lifetime and theres fuck all to do at 60. blizz said wont release p2 until layering removed... and right now with 20k queues for every realm maybe we will get P2 at the heat death of the universe.

THE FUCKING QUEUES AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1551677494881.jpg (488x584, 43K)

>Private server
>"General Theorycrafting Concepts"
like i said very cute druidcuck but the bull tanks need their healing touch okay?

so anyone got some kind of archived version of Joana's guide?
fucking jew took everything down

Raids are the worst part of the game and is what you autists don’t get. Playing the game is the fun part, autistic 5 hour mini games are not you bug people

lol ok breh

So when are subscribers all going to get a free month to make up for this shithouse launch? Any word on that?

If the fun only lasts for a month I'll be happy and just cancel sub, but so far classic has been a great time. I know it won't last forever but I sure hope it lasts a long time cause I haven't enjoyed an MMO in years.

private is better. I can play BC. Or Wrath. Or Cata. Or even BFA (if I wanna do all the old raids/content).

for FREE and no queues.

:-)

>a lot of other stuff
Such as?
I’m not memeing, seriously. They wanted to cut flying out of WoD, bam, backlash forced them to add it in. Same with Ashran, Legion, and I’m almost certain BFA.

Just telling you user. It isn’t out of the question for them if they want a huge income injection

Attached: 706C1190-32B1-40EB-8FA3-FE606EC99763.jpg (1024x1018, 85K)

I'm 35 years old kid. MMO's have shit gameplay. I've played all of the classic RPG's that created the genre in the first place, so don't act like your dog shit is some pinnacle of the games are supposed to be played. It's a gutted abortion of what an RPG is truly supposed to be, and the ONLY thing that saves it is that you interact with other people and chase the eternal carrot dangled in front of your jackass mouth.

RPG's are fun games. WoW didn't invent the genre you fucking dipshit, and the gameplay is not fucking fun on any fucking level. It doesn't even have interesting quests or bother to give a shit about making an immersive, fun world. It's a sterile, cheap amusement park that relies on addicted fat losers with no taste, no skill, and no self-control.

the weekend will be worse

this, vanilla is fun because of the forced social dynamics in the world not because of your shitty instanced free loot pinatas blizzard made because people cried about fighting for all raid mobs on everquest.

Can you imagine how fun the game would be if every raid boss was like the world dragons?

filthy horde.

that's right, stay on your side of the world.

Nice UI though :)

>oh yeah so fun doing the same raid ive done 100s of times now despite having BiS gear
>let me go troll goldshire so much fun
If you have it your way the game will most assuredly die

I already made some friends bros

competition from other players can't really be avoided, unless you grind dungeons, but that sucks ass

Hey man, your loss. Would be easier to gear up without a bunch of platespergs up your ass.

Discord?

What if they don't increase level cap so all zones are still 60

Raids are only good for getting gear to fuck the other faction in world PvP and to help you do world content faster.

That sounds incredibly retarded

Even if this was true druid has one of the highest skill caps in the game and hardly anyone can play it optimally including the faggots who always preach about how druids can tank and dps as well as another class. Also, this assumes your guild is wasting gear on you which at that point you're probably playing with a bunch of shitters and casuals who you could outdamage solely from the fact they aren't playing as well as they could. Also
>private servers
Can't base any results on that just because all raid numbers/mob values were pretty much guessed since they don't have access to Blizzard's databases. People were just as smart back then and could have figured out if Druid really were as capable as other classes, but they didn't. No competitive guild would ever fall for some e-celeb's opinion on why Druids are actually the most OP damage and healing topping tanks in the game because they aren't.

I'm sure some casual guild will take you but don't spread misinformation to new players.

Half the guild I'm in quit before 30. Spamming 1 button and eating/drinking/bandaging after every 3 mobs is shit.

Don't forget about BfA friends

Attached: https_%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fhnewman%2Ffiles%2F2018%2F06%2FWorld_of_Warcraft_Battle_for_Aze (1280x868, 81K)

>all raid numbers/mob values were pretty much guessed since they don't have access to Blizzard's databases.
Well they all certainly do now

Attached: 6BC6C3B8-1F3D-44B7-B48F-3CECB36BEFFD.png (720x544, 512K)

thank fuck. are you leaving too? please do. free up servers for non-faggots.

>wasting gear
You don't know how Feral gearing really works do you?
>private servers
Once again, they hit HARDER. Meaning that on Classic, you will be even MORE EFFECTIVE and MORE LIKELY to clear the raid smoothly.

All games are dying after 3 months or so, I don't get your point.

You need to return to whatever zoomer shithole u crawled out of theres been time locked pservers with massive player bases for 10+ years. I don't think you have any idea how cheap it is for blizzard to run servers, I bet you think subscription goes towards server costs lmao.

This will never 'die', for every spastic like you theres someone else who enjoys being able to hop in and out and not have their progress negated. Timelocked pservers appeal for many different reasons.See you in 5 years when classic still going strong.

It's seriously comfy

When will you learn that Yea Forums is never right and literally the opposite happens every time

Attached: 1566401274789.jpg (529x671, 56K)

your fault for not being melee

Nobody has even raided on classic WoW and all of the values for that kind of stuff are kept on Blizzard's end in SQL databases the client doesn't have access to. Private servers will never truly know what they are.

Or to, you know, just walk around looking badass. That is unironically the motivation for most raiders. Prestige.

People did use Druids in Vanilla though? I tanked with one personally.

>Private servers will never truly know what they are.
I give it a week until they do.

>Once again, they hit HARDER. Meaning that on Classic, you will be even MORE EFFECTIVE and MORE LIKELY to clear the raid smoothly.
Can you properly source this or are you just going to apply mobs in the early beta builds being easier to endgame raid mobs?

My gf is hooked on it, bros

Its not fun though. It either leads to guilds signing up on a shared calendar outside of the game for their turn to kill the dragon, or having some autists sit there 24/7 to catch the spawn first and notify everyone to drop literally everything and log on or you're kicked.

>t. boomer who played everquest

I CAN'T DECIDE BETWEEN ALLIANCE OR HORDE

Attached: 1566271115297.jpg (640x528, 45K)

That's funny, i remember people mostly raiding in Vanilla and considering raids the best part of the game, mostly because they involved the most people and communication back in the day. Even so, WoW is mostly a relic and people wanting to relive some form of "forced social dynamics" is bullshit, because back in the day too the "social dynamics" boiled down to spamming LFG in whatever world channels and LFG channels existed and occasionally talking with people. If nothing, WoW was far from a "social" experience, especially after people had hit the level cap.

It should also be noted the making groups for UBRS, BRD and a variety of other gated dungeons was absolutely horrendous horseshit and anyone genuinely wanting to praise the game for having stop-gap measures for progressing through content needs to have their heads checked. People play this game fueled on Nostalgia alone, nothing else. Even worse there are people who never even played Classic and somehow try to recapture something they never experienced in the first place, it's cognitive dissonance at it's worst.

Mute summed it very well in a satire back in the early days of the game, both in the PvE and PvP aspect. Nobody seems to have gotten the message, nor do they seem to care. It's a sort of collective mental illness at it's worst.

druid sucks, only good at being unkillable. can't pvp worth shit but it just isn't worth the time to engage them like paladins. also tanking/dps is a meme being perpetuated by twitch streamers who main the class

apex legends blew up too, now look where it is.

I got a tip: Chat unfunny stuff, based on reaction you can filter out the retards

enjoy an obese gf now

>hurr durr 1 button rotation!
Its day 3 or 4 you aspies we arent raiding. Every individual mob/pack I pull right now
>lightning shield
>Earthbind totem
>Flameshock to pull
>Searing totem
>Dance, Magic Dance. Jump, Magic Jump
>Earth Shock if it tries to cast a heal

Attached: 1566905953530.gif (360x270, 1.85M)

I played and still play (top guild on p99), racing for dragons and the GOT shit between guilds is something u cant find in any other game. Poopsocking for a spawn is for the adderal vampires everyone has their role.

Debating getting on next week as either an undead rogue or an undead warlock or mage.
Which is the least boring? I'm only familiar with retail versions of these classes not how they were in vanilla

anyone else burned already?

Is he based?

Attached: asmongold-profile_image-f7ddcbd0332f5d28-300x300.png (300x300, 117K)

Wtf happened to swifty?

I wasn't even leveling with them, I was just chatting. Classic is fucking garbage as a game.

zoomer = vanilla wow
boomer = everquest/ultima online

>cringe streamer
no

No
I cannot fucking fathom why anyone likes this disgusting human. He's boring as fuck, lives in his own filth, and despite his net worth being like 2 mil he hasn't fixed his gross ass teeth.

Asmongold is actually a fucking sperglord retard. I don't understand why anyone supports him

What does his room smell like after a 20 hour WoW session?

His wife will suck his bank account dry like the vampire she is and will leave him after he starts becoming less relevant

Attached: 1566196168592.jpg (413x407, 40K)

Literally just talk to strangers and shitpost in chat
Some people will tell you to fuck off or ignore you but they're retarded faggots and some people will engage and potentially become your friend

Salty milk and coins

For tanking warrior is you only real option and leveling is gonna be a pain in the ass until level 40
For healing you have priest, druid and either paladin por alliance and shaman for horde
Ignore the zoomers saying to go back to ff

>literal blizzdrones

Attached: 1556248069231.png (815x815, 889K)

I wish they at least used BC's class balancing, which was the best in the whole fucking game IMO.

I play a druid so I'd really like them to make boomkin viable again.

I never played Vanilla and am having a blast

C

>can't pvp worth shit
youtube.com/watch?v=vCvb8MwvsD4

They are even stronger on classic vanilla. The assumptions people have of class performance from half memories and pserver guess code is very different from how its going to play out at 60.

Expect bm hunters to actually be top tier dps due to pets negating aoe and for druids to be FOTM

there are always players like that, try doing your proffessions a bit as you level, not only will it aid you in your questing but slows down the experience some while still keeping it fun. i'm around 16-17 hours in and only level 11

>Just because there was 150k accounts on nost doesn't mean there's any demand for classic. All those players are there because the game is free.
Fucking hell there were 150k players just in queues trying to get into classic

We're out there user. I'm leveling a nelf Hunter for the first time because I thought classic would be comfy with a pet and I think I'm leveling faster than normal on account of not needing to drink or heal but I love the rpg aspects ( however shallow) like having to feed your pet so deciding I was going to go to darnassus auction house to get a reliable amount of meat etc.

>All those players are there because the game is free.
I sure as fuck was.

Every mob I pull right now
>bubble up
>cast mind blast
>insta cast shadow word: pain
>Mind flay, slow the mob down
>psychic scream when it gets to me, if the area is clear
>spam mind blast and hope bubble holds if not
>have to figure if I should heal myself or wand it to death
>managing mana becomes a concern if I'm pulling multiple mobs
Pretty fun desu; I don't even have shadow weaving or vampiric touch yet

Mists was the last expansion before they really started pruning abilities so the classes were generally pretty fun to play. Monks were super fun but they absolutely destroyed them in the next couple of expansions.

What is the streamer server to avoid? What is the best EST server to play right now? Why am I asking this I wont get a genuin answer. Soda Asmongold and all the other fags play Herod dont they? Which servers should I avoid? I can hit 60 in a week but I havent started yet, waiting for sharding to be removed first.

this is why im waiting a week before i play the free trial for Classic wow, the queues should be much much lower once that shit is over

Blizzard cannot balance anything to save their lives

I swear all the posts about classic being shit and dieing, is Ion and his shitcrew saltposting.

That was him just being a better player and knowing how to bait out certain spells. Also, in classic you can't use disguise consumables to hide which form you're in so that's definitely going to gimp them even further.

>pets negating aoe
That isn't a thing until WoTLK

It will be dead in a month, everyone will go back to BFA.

NO NO NO NO YOU SPAM FROSTBOLT CLASSIKEK

Im having a blast but everything is noticeably easier than it should be. I'm witnessing rogues just chew through packs of mobs solo, feels like mob damage tables are off.

wrong

Played vanilla at launch, stayed for a few expansions, then left ages ago.

Curious, does classic have or intend to have BG implemented?

only subscription cost to play. blizzard make shit ton of money of nostalgia fags and now they focusing on retail

>Fuck I bought a sub but the queue is too long
>BFA? Let’s try it

Lol they're just video games little buddy. I guarantee I've accomplished more in life than you and I don't need to put others down just cause they play WoW. Lol

>misunderstanding MMO consumers this much

>Just a game bro
Every time

whoops, didn't mean to quote anyone

Yes, they're rolling the content out in phases similar to the major content patches of old, I imagine at least WSG will be in Phase 2.

no

50% of capital and 10 years of alimony to support the lifestyle she had before divorce. Can't wait.

I'd actually play it while queuing for the better game, shame it's not allowed

I see, thanks.

>been playing and having fun
>queues will probably rebound and get even worse because of labor day weekend freeing wageslaves up
Fuck

Why not play a private server while you wait user?

stilll an hour and a half left to queue
hoyyyyyyp

This, the only viable pets for Hunters in a raid are Wolves and KINDA Wind Serpents, as those are the only ones who can stay out of most cleave ranges and spam their pet ability to increase your DPS.

>Didnt someone say it was going to crash and burn?

Yeah, that was me. It's been hyped up for no good reason, and once the hype dies down, the game's popularity will plummet.

It's very telling that after all these years, Blizzard is still ridiculously incompetent, with hours-long queues to get into the servers and random mass disconnects. For as company as massive as they are, with the depth of pockets that they have, this is inexcusable.

Attached: Damn straight.png (131x223, 50K)

hard coded into 7.3 base

wow turned every mmo into a borderline singleplayer, gear treadmill theme park just like pubg turned every shooter into a battle royale

*Fortnite

>im a autistic antisocial airhead and i like vomiting my shit braindead opinions everywhere!!

That it did, but they were copying the Wrath model not Vanilla's

>twitch numbers already went down by over 50% in less than 2 days
>player numbers already halved in less than 3 days
dead game confirmed

Attached: 678996.jpg (700x988, 85K)

>and there is still a queue
its amazing how cheap blizzard is

XIV fags trying to shit up the thread
lol

No, everyone said it's going to explode for the first 2 weeks. 2-3 months and it'll be dead.

well they used to make the best games for their genre.
when you are that good they have to copy your work

I don't think so.
They doubled the servers for most regions

Good plan. Blizzard upped the number of layers so more people are playing and I noticed the queues are down compared to yesterday but still 2000 players trying to join my server compared to 5000 yesterday. And I picked one of the newest "low pop" servers.

how is this ugly mongoloid the face of wow and not a guy like sco who leads a world first guild

That too.

Not only that

Attached: CE8BC41D-53AA-4992-87AD-4DD4E501EFFA.jpg (2048x2009, 344K)

Attached: 1566249421479.png (831x1200, 1.86M)

holy fucking shit

Attached: 1560460075081.jpg (400x400, 38K)

It really is funny how little they have to cling on so they just have to straight-up lie to everyone. I'm sure they'll find a good enough spin one day.

Do you even fucking know anything about what you're saying? You have to pay for BFA on top of your subscription that you're using to play classic and you can't play both. And they may as well be different games at this point so no one is thinking "I've paid for this but let's do this one instead"

>timegating yourself
what a bunch of cucks

It's alright bro you haven't accomplished much in life and need video games to fill the void. Everyone has their vices.

i've been queueing for 4 hours!
wish me luck bros!

twitch streamers know wow doesnt bring in viewers

they are literally parasites.

The only time that even applied was for Diablo and that was for lack of competition. They were the best at taking a genre and making it accessible to casuals. If you think SC or Warcraft III is better than something like Age of Empires you're strictly wrong.

XIV trannies are on suicide watch as are retail fags. They are teaming up to save their shit games population. They keep on saying classic is going to die in a month or two because they are subconsiously projecting how much time is left for their shitty games.

Attached: 1566273092920.jpg (470x470, 47K)

I just pulled the trigger and started another client while the game was still on and can confirm that you skip the queue this was, so it's useful if you're testing out addons

That, and people just wanted to be "present" for the big opening. Actually watching some estrogen elemental streamer play Vanilla is way too slow for the zoomzooms.

You’ll go faster if you mind blast > PWS > smite > wand >repeat

Billions think justin bieber makes good music, your point? world is filled with retards that like retarded shit.
You retards are paying the company that ruined the game in the first place to give the company a SECOND CHANCE this isn't about you getting a second chance it's a powerplay by blizzard.
>have perfectly fine private server everyone enjoyed and was more stable than what blizzard shat out
>gets shut down
>everyone cheers as blizzard offers to take their money instead with a legion client based layer infested shithole that will force 1.12 AV down their necks once it timegates to that point of the server prolonging subs till next quarter when the new retail xpac drops
???

i joined a medium realm but i'm in a 4 hour queue
what gives?

Blizzard being shit

So lemme get this straight. People are wasting their money for even a chance to wait in line to play classic, and they can’t even try the latest expansion while waiting for the bloat to go away?

Attached: E48A1822-EAE7-44E8-969C-95BCD1A7273E.png (333x355, 156K)

Because he's edgy, but in the bland PC way like r/thedonald

>maybe Blizzard can improve the levelling experience on retail now that Classic is out
But that would cut into their boost sales?
Did nobody notice the huge increase to required exp once the boost went on sale? And the gradual increases to time required over time?
Dungeon exp used to be great, now it's piddly shit.
People found a fast way to level with twinked out 110s and that got nerfed too.
Gotta sell those boosts.

Nope, their fault for not waiting a week or two for people to spread out before subbing. We've been warning them on the hype threads for a while.

Coming from a classic fag is pretty irony

Good, I fucking wait 6 hour queues every day after work to push in few levels every midnight.

also it is important to note that its popularity will only go down. with the amount of marketing/shilling done for this, you wont find new people that havent heard of it. it is also completely known what the player will be getting, so there is no "wait for reviews" or "ill wait and see what they add." just about anyone who will hop on, has. until they release a new expansion.

but he hangs out with libtards, he isnt a conservative

Don't forget them destroying the only worthwhile aspect of WoD (the profiteering) because it DARED to remain relevant in their timegated Legionshit.

I'll hop on when the fotm fags leave

I need more laughing reactions. I seriously don’t have enough for the sheer magnitude of schadenfreude I feel

Attached: A5536DFA-4DCD-4C1A-9553-89DD13B892EE.png (326x309, 75K)

Shut-up you ugly castrated faggots

I wasn't comparing political viewpoints, just the general aesthetic of him and his twitch chatters.

I would like the same but they just datamined literally boost to max level on PTR.
actually you know what I can see them doing that, they will make leveling slower than vanilla so all the casuals and tranny fags buy a boost to max lvl for 80 dollars.

>streamers get instant queues

why give blizzard money for this when you have to wait?

>with the amount of marketing/shilling done for this
A couple of posters at bus stops and hyped people talking on two forums is hardly what I would consider any marketing at all

Nah it would be more like $60
>Woah! $60 for a boost? That’s like $1 a level! What a deal!

There is no source for that because it’s a lie.

He still capitalizes on trump memery, he has a 'make azeroth great again' hat hanging around his room

Fuck why do I know so much about this scarecrow nigger I don't even watch fuck you Yea Forums

how new

Take the WAND pill, it will change your life

Attached: D-c4jv-U8AEYn3N.png (400x400, 8K)

>Void Elf
Dumb chuu2-ass bitch doesn't know that Blizzard loves to profit off tourists and WoW-crack addicts wanting HOME or god-roll titanforges.

Attached: 1532318529785.jpg (500x361, 22K)

based and levelatyourownpacechadpilled
You can tell how 80% of the shitters who post never played vanilla, they should have a group of friends lined up already and just roll on medium/low pop.
>less competition for honor next phase - can actually go to sleep and you will need it because there's no more tuesday maintence anymore like in vanilla for forced down time
>less competition for world bosses, smooth farming
>no competition for scarab lord can get yourself and all your bros the title if your the only powerful guild presence on the server.
>control all the rare spawns and nodes when layering is removed

>Classic will crash and burn
GOOOD I CANT FUCKING HANDLE THESE QUEUES ANY LONGER STOP PLAYING YOU FUCKERS LITERALLY EVERY REALM IS FULL ON EU

I literally don't see the appeal

he's shit at the game, he's aesthetically hard to look at, and...I can't explain why he has viewers.

yeeeaahh i agree
but still warcraft/sc had a amazing community that made many fun minigames

Attached: file.png (499x442, 141K)

>when layering is removed
Lol

tourists need to fucking get bored and leave already I barely have time to play after wagecucking and sitting in the queue for 2 hours

King of goblins

>He thinks they will remove layering
Oh no no no no

You guys what's a good and fairly balanced alliance server? Not trying to play with faggots on Faerlina

Attached: mixed bathing.png (960x537, 428K)

if they were planning on keeping it forever why would they even bother having realms and just let everyone play on the same realm

Back in the day it was harder to find people so when you'd meet someone cool and had a great time you said "hey I add you as friend".

If they liked you they did the same, and in all the people you met, some would stay. like 2 weeks later you ask the guy "hey it's me Turbowarriorkiller, wanna do Egyptzombie dungeon?", or they would do it.

faerlina

Yea Forums is always wrong

>DOUBT
Your job writing Buzzfeed articles and eating Avocado toast in your studio apartment for $1400 a month isn't a great accomplishment, söy homo.
If you support shitty products by giving them your money, this leads to more shitty products for everybody. I'm sorry you're too much of a fucking retard to understand these basics, but that's why you suck the Blizzard dick anyway. You're their target demographic.

best alliance pvp server besides fagelina?

I've never seen a company hope so hard that the majority of players will leave within a set timeframe to the point that they are actively hurting the players and discouraging them from playing.

I'm currently been in queue for 9½ hours on Gehennas, and I fully expect at least another 3 hours.
Why are we paying these people money again?

Attached: 1530891151688.jpg (480x360, 30K)

Broken clock

Look at Disney, they tell people not to come to a weary park and suddenly attendance is garbage.

What's the point of this shit game, again?
>inb4 muh lvl 60

>they tell people not to come to a weary park and suddenly attendance is garbage.
Did this happen recently?

What’s the best class for winning a 1v3 fight, against players I mean. Mage? Warlock?

Jesus. You could literally join the queue and go to sleep and wake up, make breakfast and then go play some comfy wow.

Galaxy's Edge recently and Eurodisney when that first opened.

>Number 25 in queue
YES IT'S HAPPENING

Fucking retard, you can logout for 5 mins or even quit battle.net and your spot is still held on the realm, even in the queue.

???
Rolled on Rattlegore since it wa literally inmpossible to join on golemagg and reached High Pop in a couple of hours.
Fucking Ashbringer and other PvP servers which were released 2 days after the launch day has reached medium/high in a couple of hours.

Jokerd is gonna take it lads, I respect ahmpy alot more though, planning a route spanning the entire gameworld and doing it effectively is far more taxing and interesting than just aoeing mobs down in 5 different areas

druid > hunter > everything else

Mobility is king

WHAT SERVER DO I PLAY ON (EU)

WHAT FACTION DO I ROLL

WHAT CLASS DO I PLAY

>pay to get into a queue
>to get into a queue
>to play a queue simulator
oh no no no...

>Why are we paying these people money again?
lack of self respect probably plays into it to an extent

>Leave the line
>Somehow still have a place in it
Bullshit

>tfw reading every text quest
>taking my time and exploring the world
Can't believe I skipped this game when it released simply because I couldn't afford a sub.

Yes,it was definitely worth it even If got into it after 15 years.

Attached: 1543344522648.jpg (720x405, 27K)

Tomorrow after work/school at 3pm watch the server list. The last server to reach full is the one you want.

>Yes,it was definitely worth it even If got into it after 15 years.
Your queue was that long?

Imagine being one of the cucks at blizzard working on retail. The overwhelming majority of people online have clearly shown that your work on the game has only served to worsen it and they would prefer a literal 15 year old game over whatever you shit out. I believe this was one of the reasons they didn't want to launch classic at first, it meant accepting and admitting that you fucked up.

Attached: 1326747248183.jpg (213x219, 6K)

Blizzard is the single most arrogant developer in the business. They would much rather maintain a terrible image, and to some extend even lose money, than listen to their customers. They literally REFUSE to acknowledge that they can make any mistakes, so Classic being succesful is an absolute buttpain for them, and they will actively sabotage it to maintain face

Attached: 1561912453360.jpg (494x449, 300K)

Literally pick any medium server and get into that.I guarantee you 90% of the time there won't be queues or it'll be extremely fast.Ignore the meme full servers.

why not just play private and any xpac you want?

$0

no queue.

I'm literally not bullshiting you. Try it when you try to log into the game next time and are still at the end of the queue. Check your number then quickly relog and you will see it's the same. It keeps a record of your place in the queue and you're placed at the end after 5 minutes, same with logging out and even quitting the battle.net app.

yeah imagine the face of Ion rn
roflmao
he will have nightmares bout this

>the face of /classic/

Attached: soytrio.webm (960x540, 2.32M)

Haven't waited more than 5 minutes since it released.Don't get into streamer servers.

where did you find this video of me

You do realize WoW changed its dev team a bunch of time over the years? People working on retail had nothing to do with TBC, WotLK etc.

>you’re placed at the end after 5 minutes
Why the fuck would I even pay to sub right now when I can’t even get in after 5 hours

Fuck guys we all played wow but dont you guys think that you gotta realize how much future potential you are wasting by subscribing to a matrix in a matrix.

Attached: 1564912481108.jpg (219x371, 39K)

I play on Incendius, a full server.

I have literally never ever seen a line for anything. Then again I'm also 29-30

Well damn user I thought I could make you laugh but you took it too literally

how many addons you guys using?

>Imagine counting money from retards who want to relive experience from 15 years ago who think they are "winning"

Lmao i bet Blizz employees are crying on their pile of money from nostalgic faggots like you right now

Counterstrike. Starcraft. Fortnite. Apex. Dota. LoL. Smash brothers. Mario.

The fuck you talking about nigga most games rely on their initial launch to gain their playerbase, and then if the game is good it slowly bleeds over time.

The only reason would be if you wanted to experience the absolute shitfest in low lvl areas right now, it's comfy af and the community aspect is insane from the get go. This might lessen a bit in the coming months when people actually spread out a bit.

AHEM

FUCK CHEIVOS FUCK MOUNTS FUCK MOGS

Attached: 82e8b3d773c7754ff0f673970d24dbed13a190e31f011e7d0cccf28126c2e1d4.gif (267x200, 634K)

most peopledrops the game at that level

Then I would be smart to come back in a few months instead of wasting $15 right now

>he said while wasting time posting on Yea Forums and going off to waste more time play ing some other game a few hours later

Attached: ada.jpg (579x329, 18K)

You can't always go 200% mode, you need to chill sometimes and classic is much better for that than just shitposting on Yea Forums desu.

NO SEE THEY LOST SOME PLAYERS SINCE LAUNCH SO THEY'RE DEAD GAMES CLASSIC IS FINISHED ALREADY PLEASE BELIEVE ME I DON'T WANT TO BE ALONE

based

i dont think there will be a community after a few months

>Imagine being this fat angry agecuck
>Imagine being this retarded

this will kill vanilla servers

all the people who can afford $15/month(i.e all non-chinks/third-worlders will be on classic)

Enjoy your russian/chinese/pajeet filled servers

Wrong
Nothing wrong about this

Listening to customers is what killed wow.

They’ll all be back on the private servers, now with blizzard accurate stats. I seriously cannot lose

Nah I got the joke and did smirk

Rolled on a "low" pop server on launch. By yesterday its up to three hour ques at minimum.

Attached: 1563923984158.jpg (430x550, 24K)

i agree
chat with anyone playin retail rn
you will want to blow your brain off

Attached: AC60E9C0-046B-4A06-B3B0-0BC250704EBD.jpg (256x152, 8K)

this is a special occasion and i burned the video game boats a long time ago

>Nothing wrong about this
Personally no. Question remains as to how long people will tolerate the queue bullshit

he is fucking smart probably +143 constant iq

I can't prove you wrong, because you're right. Blizzard is a shit company.

He's not, he's average by world standards which means he's above average for US.

>Classic will kill FFXIV!!!!!!!!!!!!
>mfw still getting 60 player log in queues at any time of the day

OHONONONONONO

I've played once since launch. Once. All because of stupid queues and because, being a wageslave, I can only play at peak times with queues that average 8 hours. Right now it's 9 hours. All my friends have far outleveled me since they can play whenever they like. It's very fun :)

Anyone got a good hotbar addon and health/mana addon? I want to start adding some shit.

Attached: interrogation mark.png (120x128, 20K)

I hope FFXIV thrives.It's a containment MMORPG.

>literal chink commies waiting in the line for bread
big yikes

It's trash, and I've tried to get into it since WotLK, but I always lie to myself because I want to get into 1 game and stop buying 10 games a month,

but it will always be trash. Maybe I should just try FFIVX

Would never happen because retail exists. They can't just erase a bunch of expansions sadly.

Queue simulator is for incels. Go have sex with girls.

ok you enjoy playing with autismgold and his zoomer army.

In this day and age? I'll stick to my hand and my hobby, far less dangerous.

the notion of interacting with women is enough to make me want to resub

>sunk cost fallacy
They can if there's money too be made,

you know that's like 1 or 2 servers, right?

Get a gf and eat her ass instead.

Attached: 1550133849216.webm (1280x720, 1.2M)

aww come on, this reply is so vague.
dude has a answer for every question throw at him and hes right in most of them
also has demostrated to find patterns and solve/adapt to them with haste
hes literally the face of his favorite game and makes a shitton of money also being pretty popular

>since wotlk
so you've never played it then?
yeah "maybe" you should "try" Shadowtrannies instead.

the cancer will spread.

Why are your friends playing when you aren't? Are they jobless?

fuck zoomers praising WOTLK

literally killed the game

Imagine being so cucked that you wait in line

WAAAAAAHHH WAAAAAAH MUH WRAAAAAATTH WHEN CATACLYSM LITERALLY ADDED FLYING TO THE BASE GAME AND RUINED ALL THE VANILLA ZONES! WAAAAHH! EVEN THOUGH THEY ALSO ADDED LFR AND ILL KEEP BLAMING WRATH FOR IT

WAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

wrath sucked

Vanilla sucks

>tfw I'ma swerv around dem rogues jizz that absolutely full to the brim quest log all over booty bay
What's the most satisfying quest dump for you Yea Forums?

Attached: 1488449707646.png (230x244, 91K)

mocking like this does more to makes you look retarded than get your points across.

I remember skipping all quests except duskwood back in 2005 when I was a kid, actually fucking loved the quest even though I don't remember jack shit now but I just fondly remember the zone and it made that long retarded stretch of road between the graveyard and darkshire bearable.

I rather eat yours that thing is GIGANTIC