Do you donate to streamers, Yea Forums?

Do you donate to streamers, Yea Forums?

Attached: 1555561589258.jpg (328x153, 38K)

PepeHands

Don't even use twitch never understood it never will, seems like its made with zoomers and reddit users in mind.

Attached: a9cb27a0040ae3cb2bbf71ff2ebcc6e7.jpg (700x1170, 69K)

God no. They're playing video games. They don't deserve money for that.

I'm pathetic but not that pathetic.

I don't even watch streamers. Only some dsp/wings/LTG detractor content

Attached: 1510959380007.png (785x665, 875K)

I just donated the bare minimum once to aris just so he could read out aris_small_weewee for a quick laugh.

Attached: 1566983447513.jpg (364x269, 11K)

That pic somehow manages to make me both mad and sad.

I gave Sam Hyde a blowjob for $20.

Only if I ever won the lottery, I'd start giving DSP money just to make the detractors spaz the fuck out

the feeling you're having is disappointment

Attached: dspban.png (296x236, 98K)

What's the matter? Do you happen to be poor or what?? No shame in giving your favorite stranger on the internet money for wasting your time with terrible gameplay and shitty commentary to make you forget about your pathetic life!

Of course

>!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 03pejkhdq7b21.jpg (982x1192, 48K)

Aris is one of the worst streamers. A man who truly dislikes what he’s doing, hates his audience, but has nothing else in life to do so he must continue.

Why

Attached: BTOpsxa.png (770x435, 350K)

This shit is so pathetic it makes me literally, visibly cringe. Dont these people have any sense of dignity?.

source niggy

This artist is so good.
Love the animated trap set.

No, they already make millions of dollars, why would you ever want to donate to them?

Several streamers has already said that they don't feel anything when they get 100$, because they already have all the money they need.

Attached: poki.png (1450x928, 127K)

>I don't watch streamers except these streamers
Retard.

Hell no, Im not that much of a loser.

Jesus Christ

Attached: 1538053733418.jpg (690x960, 87K)

Nope, I just use my Twitch Prime subscription on Jerma and that's it. I honestly don't know what's sadder; dumping all your disposable income on streamers, or having so much that you do this despite the fact you could be doing much better things with your time.

>t.DSP

Twitch should ban displaying or mentioning live donations for anything other than charity streams. Shit is manipulative as all hell.

are you really stupid enough not to realize that he is just playing a character because he realized that there is a viewerbase for it?

I just want Poki to go back to making ASMR content already, Angels also stopped doing it

someones gotta support them otherwise they wouldnt be able to stream

Detractor content on youtube. Learn to read nigger.

Attached: 010.png (632x609, 436K)

I already waste enough money rolling for jpgs of cute anime girls that I could get for free online, I don't need to throw away more money.

>implying subscriptions aren't enough

>it's a character bro, trust me!
you're so fucking pathetic jesus

they are not, streamers barely make enough as is

Go on.

only female streamers

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-08-21-16h34m52s823.png (1920x1080, 1.05M)

It's almost like most normal people supplement their streaming with a real or part-time job unless they've got like 5k+ subs?

kek white women have 0 curves

Smad

Attached: 5277366+_729c595c49383f45f4b797138737c87c.jpg (604x604, 62K)

It's called twitch acting retard

Attached: Dsp_5a43c0_5293888.jpg (742x536, 63K)

I have no fucking clue what anyone gets out of streamers.
It's boring non-content. And once upon a time I would have looked on Youtube LPs as "boring non-content", but streamers are so bad, awkward, fumbling, completely uninteresting and unengaging on every level that they make me look at fucking Let's Plays with renewed fondness.

Are you sure about that? In the UK, the average monthly wage is met by having just under 900 subscribers; I would dare say that's a reasonable viewership to acquire before one decides to go fulltime with streaming.

Only if they’re forced to read whatever shit I write out.

>and people shit on me for doing weed
Lmao. 20$ a week and i can enjoy vidya and life again without the need of fake friends or women

It's just like any other celebrity worship, user. Except with streamers, people can get them to acknowledge their existence for a nanosecond.
Besides, not all streamers are like that. You need to go looking for the smaller ones, that actually make an effort to entertain and don't just sit back while the money rolls in.

It's kinda sad and pathetic how people even pay with money they worked for to belong somewhere and have someone to notice you.
Why are we attention whores by default?

Name one game that was objectively improved for the general playerbase by streamers.

You can't. Their only purpose is to scam suckers and cause developers to make worse games.

streamers do a service which most people are not able to provide, they need to receive some extra not barely minimum wage

Bugged pc mechanics d00d, nothing I could do!! *SNORT*

>somehow wind up friends with a female streamer
>shes a gross retard who talks like 80% of the time
>feel sorry for her and am disgusted by her. Only continue to be her friend out of fear shell hurt herself
Ive always been such a retarded empathetic faggot. Kill me. Shes terrible. But fuck man id feel like shit if this retard killed herself.

I supported my drug addict brother for 6 years because im too much of a fucking idiot to just let people destory themselves

Fair point. I had similar issues with podcasts but then those Gervais Show with the Pilkington guy ones made me laugh like a retarded seal.

Probably a fucktonne of youtube content to check out first. Easier to make up for a lackluster personality with editing.

at least YT vids can be edited to cut out boring segments, you have to sit and watch in real time a streamer saying nothing with the occasional commentary or grunt
i used to love watching a youtuber vids but once he got in streaming i saw how shallow he was and never watch it again.

I donated to my boyfriend's stream once

Attached: cookie cat.jpg (1080x1080, 705K)

This. Every multiplayer game a mildly famous streamer plays gets ruined by their fanbase. It gets even worse when the other hacks also start streaming the same game because everyone has to copy everyone else. Goes the same for JewTubers.

Either he's gay for Summit or mentally retarded.

Streamers are basically fake friends for people who are too lonely and miserable to make real friends.

I love it

>but then those Gervais Show with the Pilkington guy ones made me laugh like a retarded seal.
How? This faggot is so fucking unfunny
>X INNIT? Z INNIT? IM NOT GAY BUT INNIT GAY THAT I WANNA SUCK A DICK INNIT? LE FUNNY INNIT MAN

Nigger, you seriously need to stop the Jesus routine, nobody will ever thank you for this shit.

900 subscribers is a shit ton honestly. Theres a pretty big wall between people in the low hundreds range and the thousand range that a lot of streamers just cant cross.

For reference, I make more money than one of the streamers I watch and I learned the other day that he's actually in the top 200 for subscribers on twitch. Which is fucking insane to me since I work a physical labor job.

user.
I said average wage.
Not minimum.
That's 510 subscribers.

Thanks for this shit

Karl doesnt talk like that, stop trying to be contrarian

Imagine spending your free time wasting money to make people on the internet angry

ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK

fucking this. Karl and Gercuckus arent funny

No. I use my Twitch Prime subscription for Jerma985 and that's it. I don't donate, that seems utterly pathetic.