Hahah WTF is up with this bitch? Can't she keep her legs closed for 2 minutes?

>EVERYONE'S RAPING ME REEEE

Unironically STOP having sex, you ridiculous slut!

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-29 at 7.34.07 AM.png (1184x1018, 719K)

women are free to do what they want bigot

her comics career is already crumbling down so she's making noise to find another ship to carry her in life

You need more than two hands to count the number of sexual partners that we know of, let alone those we don't.

She's an absolute whore as confirmed by literally everyone, even her mother.

i would unironically rape the shit out of zoey. bitch turns me on even if she's a dude (I'm not spook eater so I don't care about that).

She just want's attention

then #metoo, including bitch-slapping and slutshaming sluts!

>You need more than two hands to count the number of sexual partners that we know of, let alone those we don't.
I don't see that being bad desu. Trying to make it so that everyone is trying to rape you is fucked up tho

The indie scene is about to rip itself apart with rape accusations. Another one came out today.

It's great. The indie crash is upon us.

>even if she's a dude
wait what

>when your whole career/existence revolves around inciting sexual scandals

starting to see a trend here, hmmm what could be the common denominator...

Attached: 1565112058252.jpg (1380x1294, 660K)

Who?

oh look, it's the bihourly incel thread

Attached: 1550496011408.jpg (1080x1034, 433K)

White Males, Gamers and GamerGate

>even if she's a dude
I can see how one would think that

Oh hey look another guy fired by completely baseless accusations. Who could have seen this?

oh look a tranny faggot

i'm surprised she's still alive i'd imagine post GG some dev would hire assassins to kill her

I wouldn't fuck her with a rented dick and a full-body condom. I know where she's been.

feminists 1
productive humans 0
What will you do about it?

I support the two other women full heartedly but I find it a bit coincidental that somehow zoe Quinn is wrapped up in this just as no one gives a friggedy frig about her, no?

>jack off to cartoons
>get called an incel
>talk to girls
>get called a rapist
Yeah. What a wonderful society america has.

She got what she wanted the guy was fired.

>dumb thot desperately clinging to relevancy in the age of #metoo
Who cares

Attached: 1565814861262.webm (1272x462, 2.24M)

Wait, what? Who do you think this is?

Nah the two birds had a pretty solid basis
Zoe Quinn literally jus hopped on outta nowhere because attention, deriding and slowing the progress of the other two women's cases
Fucked up how retards keep slowing feminism by trying to use it for their own ends

this bitch needs to be thrown in a mental asylum together with the rest of her kind

Attached: 902.jpg (500x403, 34K)

Attached: 1422576238309.jpg (604x340, 69K)

>he doesn't know

Attached: image-from-ios-24.jpg (749x562, 111K)

look at this dude supporting the spread of STD's making everyone else have no fun
1 partner at a time or bust, bud. and no going through like 5 partners in a month

not quite video games in here

Attached: xFUOU6Ir_Kk.jpg (807x807, 116K)

should we call her sixguys now or what

Award winning author of DC’s Goddess Mode.

Attached: 177BBBFA-3201-41EE-AD65-46687918AC5F.jpg (1280x1922, 590K)

JAMES BASEDLE MASTURBATION VIDEO IS OUT
>JAMES BASEDLE MASTURBATION VIDEO IS OUT
JAMES BASEDLE MASTURBATION VIDEO IS OUT
>JAMES BASEDLE MASTURBATION VIDEO IS OUT

>The person exposing all of these SJW developers being creeps is fucking Zoe Quinn

Feels like a necessary evil tbqh

Attached: 1561520746890.jpg (586x329, 44K)

Why the fuck do women want to ruin lives so bad?
Jealously? Greed?

Attached: angry isabelle.gif (540x402, 497K)

>gamergate not gaming related
Fuck outta here

I haven't read this in years but I'm sure Zoe fits the bill

Attached: who not to date.png (1157x1877, 94K)

>women

it is a bit ironic
Fuck (((indie))) shit

I have a wife of 12 years.

Zoe Quinn is a manipulative liar and I wouldn't be at all surprised if she was the source of the 5 guys allegations in the first place.

Woman, sorry user-kun

Back to your containment board on atechan

None of them did anything that bad, but they enable high-maintenance bitches to take over the gaming scene so the fake accusations are just them being hoisted by their own retards.

Would you not dodge this bitch like the plague considering her backstory. Why do people keep trying to fuck her.

Why do game devs still go near this spinster & harlot

infinity chan doesn't exist anymore because of faggots like you, but anyways stop being a faggot

This is about 99.9% of women in the U.S.

>let’s give “5 Guys” Quinn even more attention
You fags never learn.

Attached: 32CA4803-32CE-4E88-8392-386635526B14.jpg (2800x812, 605K)

I've seen someone post this on twitter as a reply to someone asking for evidence before that guy got fired from the industry
They truly think being annoying to the narrative means you're in the wrong

Attached: EDFaJzoUcAUS34f.png:large.png (720x563, 179K)

>None of them did anything that bad

He made Night in the Woods, a game that was a hotbed for furries and SJWs - he deserved it

Why the fuck does everyone in the game industry want to fuck this ugly tranny?

Attached: 1559812681797.jpg (882x439, 90K)

haha based cringe yikes eb1n!! haha xddd resterrraaa LEL republic of kek!!!

Stop raping us women, Yea Forums, we don’t like it

Roll.

>Women To Avoid If You Are Looking For A Relationship
>1. All women

Attached: 1526564334439.jpg (480x480, 49K)

why does ResetEra always win bros...
IT'S NOT FAIR

1 yes
2 wrong
3 wrong
4 wrong
5 wrong
6 wrong
7 wrong
8 wrong
9 wrong
10 yes
11 yes
12 wrong
13 wrong
14 wrong
15 wrong
16 wrong
17 wrong
18 wrong
19 wrong
20 wrong
21 yes
22 wrong
23 wrong
24 wrong
25 wrong
26 wrong
27 wrong

You have never had good sex incel

Attached: katrina-jade.jpg (700x452, 47K)

Based. Rolling now.

Zoe has been proven again and again to be a sociopath

Yea Forums stands proudly for Yea Forumsirginity
we never have sex with anything

I wouldn't fuck her with the Poster Above This Post's dick if the Poster Below This Post pushed.

Funny how that woke comic could be used to justify any sort of personal racism.
>I could do without blacks/hispanics etc.

Zoe Quinn is a man

Give Plutie plz

bpd*

I really don't know how to feel about this given the accusee is big friends with Alex Navarro

Rollo

thanks, now I know what I need to avoid

What is it with redheads?
It's like something is always wrong with on a genetic level, without fail.

Attached: 1513216649407.jpg (694x540, 40K)

>Accused
>On Twitter
Wow it's fucking nothing.
So did the guy do it or not?
Does this guy have any type of response or not?

Attached: 1562538468893.jpg (393x360, 21K)

wrong

this is mostly right, though a few of these are more yellow flags than red flags

>Zoe doesn't have piercings
You're a fucking retard

It's just that I'm sure we'll get blamed for all this somehow. Basically a bunch of jews publishers and feminists devs are eating eachother alive, but it's somehow white gamer's fault.

Most people in the indie games "industry" are so pathetic that they'll fuck literally any woman who puts out, and Zoe is a notorious slut. Do the math.

Keep us posted on how the fun vampire tries to spin it in the GBEastcast if you still listen to that tripe

Hope this guy comes back with the receipts three months later.

he called it "a long break" and continued like nothing happened

think he is saying those reasons on never dating those women are wrong

Nah. There's no play on words that we can do with that. Not that I can think of anyway. Five Guys is too perfect.

Imagine letting a scrawny ass nerd bully you into sucking his dick.

>game developer Zoe Quinn

ok but why should I talk to girls?

Attached: 1566737612793.jpg (1500x1001, 292K)

who are you quoting dingus? Have sex incel, crazy woman are best at it.

Attached: Anna Bell Peaks2.jpg (800x1200, 95K)

She (male) is saying the points are wrong, not that they don’t apply to Zoe, while posting a literal whore.

We can give you children if you’re nice to us and buy us things

Is this a nazi dogwhistle?

is Five guys even good? i never bothered to try it.

It's pretty fucked up that the NitW devs already threw him under the bus really fucking hard over a baseless accusation made by a complete psychopath. I would hate to have "friends" like those.

Attached: 1548011535642.jpg (475x475, 47K)

imagine the smell
look at those stretch marks hahah BARF

BurgerFi is a lot better.

Whats wrong with whores? Im not saying you should take responsibility for one user. The topic was relationship, not marriage

Attached: 8141d2ed.jpg (543x758, 58K)

That thing is disgusting, off yourself, tranny

order large fries if you ever go there

reeeally good but honestly too expensive desu

>mad woman says some shit
>instantly lose any rights to something you helped create
Strange how they talk about worker's rights but then instantly screw a worker over because of some thot. Didn't they also form a union for game developers?

Attached: EDE5GTuW4AIPL56.png (674x349, 35K)

Casual sex isn’t a relationship, whore

FALSE. Would you like any MEAT with that gigantic bun? BurgerFi's actual burgers suck ass, although their loaded fries are good.

>"we need more women in the videogame industry, fix it shitlord"
>*hires woman*
>"about time shitlord, now lemme post something on Twitter real quick"
>*lose job and get life ruined*
Imagine still listening to vaginas in 2019

>Dev is only with other devs
>he gets called a sexual abuser on twitter
>his entire group throws him into a fire pit
You have no idea how angry this makes me that his "friends" left him over a tranny calling him a fag on the internet

Attached: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png (1154x1300, 973K)

Instead of hurling insults at Zoe, maybe you incels should get angry that she was raped. Where’s your compassion?

I prefer to fuck women whose cunts aren't stretched & sagging black holes one can fit planets inside of.

The life of an SJW is being constantly under the threat of being destroyed by your fellow SJWs for, in most cases, literal nothing. The reason they're so quick to throw the first stone is that they think that protects themselves from being stoned to death later. It never does.

Of course it is. However, define ""casual""

Don't be friends with rabid SJWs

>maybe you incels should get angry that she was raped
What is your proof that you have of this, besides Zoe saying it happened?
also hi discord tranny :)

Why didn't he finish the job and snuff her, so we don't have to hear about what a disgusting slut she is anymore?

>It's just that I'm sure we'll get blamed for all this somehow

Oh, that goes without saying. The other option would be holding a woman accountable for her actions and they can't let that happen.

Is there any male in the gaming industry who hasn't "raped" Zoe Quim?

Attached: uploads%252Fcard%252Fimage%252F690369%252Fb87d9e15-d5ce-42e2-9b1a-4872783f074c.jpg%252F950x534__filt (950x534, 120K)

I only care about real people, not twitter people

KYS

Don't be mean to kind sluts, they are more often than not a treasure to be protected. Zoe Quinn may be a sluty, but she's a pathological liar and a sociopath above all.

>sticking it in crazy
I've made that mistake once. Never again.

>5 partners in a month
That'd be a slow afternoon for Zoe.

She wasn't raped you retard. She's a pathological liar with severe mental disorders and is making all of that shit up to get attention. She has a history of doing exactly this sort of shit.

GO HOME

Holy fuck go outside

Attached: 1517966615627.jpg (2048x1865, 519K)

I feel you could get STDs by looking at her.

>crazy woman are best at it.

its not worth it bro

Attached: 1516939885874.jpg (1420x1497, 167K)

Just cut ties, aint hard bro

Gib Iffy

Joke's on you, I only fuck girls who don't want any children

Sluts crying rape his hilarious. "Rape" also means theft, meaning that the woman's chastity or dignity has been stolen when used in this context. Does Quinn have either of these things?

If i knew Zoe i would molest her to

why dont we have artificial wombs yet?
the world would be much better if it was just men.

I've never understood this thing where trannies come onto a gaming message board and they pretend to be surprised when they find that the men there are ugly nerds. What is up with this bizzarro-world shit leaking onto my chans?

Oh yeah, the sex is great. You just gotta make sure she never learns what your name really is or what state you actually live in.

I think we need to pass a new law that states that everyone who has lived in California/Canada needs to be committed to electric shock therapy to make them actual people again.

>the world would be better with nothing but the one thing we hate
Go fuck yourself you braindead nigger discord tranny

>children

Gross

That's pretty young dude.

Attached: 1338523872474.jpg (525x650, 40K)

can confirm

Remember women - it's *Muslim* men and imm'grunts you should be scared about, but White men are civilized!

Did so, after the rape accusation and her going full twitter sjw. It wasn't worth it.

jews aren't white

poisons the female think tank, makes them obsess with sex instead of being a hard worker for society and not in the communal toilet kind of way you sick fuck
feminist put the wrong people in charge

Depends who makes it. Fries be good but the burgers are hit or miss.

Feels like this shit should go on court records as opposed to twitter posts.

>no women at all
No, fuck that

To be fair, this happens on both sides. Like when a (((neocon))) finds out you're pro white.

As someone who once fucked Zoe, I can confirm that the burger really does resemble her pussy. I prefer not to think about the gaping hole those fries are plopping out of.

I believe Zoe. What reason would ste have to lie? You guys just want us women to be quiet about rape, but we refuse to be quiet anymore.

>1-27: white women
gotcha

Five Guys is a big fat greasy disgusting mess. Also the hell are you talking about? There's plenty of meat on BurgerFi burgers. Plus, BurgerFi has a bitching exclusive drink flavor.

Attached: 1562875816432.jpg (1024x768, 195K)

I have no qualms with people who sleep around. Ducking is pretty fun. What I do have against this chick is her continuous habit of not only crying abuse all the time, but also seeming to habitually date pieces of shit. Then again, she’s kind of a piece of shit too.

It’s like pottery.

>define ""casual""

Literally don’t talk to me unless it’s to invite me over for sex

Promiscuity is the source of a mindblowing number of modern problems in society

Why do I want children?

>the word would be better solely with the sex that commits the most crime/violence

interesting post. It's almost as if it's a distraction from the fact that females have been ripped away from their traditional place in the home, and have been forced to embrace shit as a worker-drone for their jewish overlords like BLACKED and careerism and lewdsex.jpg. Anyone who has had conversations with actual women would know that women hardly talk about sex between themselves. It's understood that it's a reward for men. Thus women who are degenerate whores are looked down upon as fucking up the cost/rewards dynamic.

Now that is a butterface. I'd suck her tits if she wears a brown bag

Eightchan is now the posting grounds of the FBI

Anyone who dips into this slag is just asking for sexual abuse allegations. She’s also an insufferable cunt with a victim complex.

But she might get in trouble for lying if she did that, you misogynistic pig. Why do you hate women?

Attached: 1542588725865.jpg (2048x1152, 145K)

Last bastion of virtue in a world gone mad.

So a known liar, manipulator good for nothing bitch can accuse you of lying and provide no proof because naturally there isn't any because who would fuck some ugly hamplanet but you instantly get dropped and the wiki article is updated immediately calling you a rapist

Attached: 8675.png (1070x136, 14K)

It's just politics. Or cult mentality rather, which politics tends to create in people
I used to think people don't care enough about politics. Now I think people care too much, and have forgotten to act like actual human beings

++475948089
Oh look, how quaint. A butch lesbian.

fuck off, degenerate phoneposter

>imagine how desperate for pussy you'd have to be to get manipulated by Zoe Quinn's gash
honestly guy deserves his destruction at this point. i'm willing to bet you could find examples of whoever defending people like Zoe or Anita and decrying toxic gamers or men. fuck em, he wanted this

Like the Kardashians are "famous for being famous", Zoe is famous for being raped. So she has to constantly be raped to stay in the light.

Attached: 1567005998863.png (677x686, 734K)