Which videogame character could beat him?

Which videogame character could beat him?

Attached: the-boys-homelander-1014x570[1].jpg (1014x570, 56K)

kirby

Bane.

Batman with Pre-time

God-tier acting hope he controls the earth in the end

Asura

Kratos

He gets killed by black noir (who is a clone of him)

Black Noir in the amazon series is played by a black guy so how would he be considered a clone of him?

Black clone

Attached: 1.png (700x525, 561K)

Prove it.

Attached: Giygas[1].jpg (1024x1024, 219K)

>black guy
what the fuck?

Lucas Hood

look up who plays Black Noir you mong

Apparently, Black Noir also rapes Butcher's wife.

2 seconds in google

Attached: blackblackblack.png (158x244, 47K)

He cute

How many times does the show need to completely disregard the comic book before you dumb Yea Forumsfags realize it won't follow it?

Is this the new Reddit normie series?

His name is literally Black Black

has the Amazon series been following the comic pretty closely ?

the duality of man

Attached: e4d3S1T.jpg (959x482, 50K)

overrated garbage moe villains have more depth than this dolt

No. This isnt Better call Saul

Oh shit he's got a lighter

superman.

alan wake.

this, you never watched american dad?

He could actually be a clone in the sense that he went through the same bullshit to make him not superman

Attached: Image_180124_191904.png (642x360, 248K)

Yes. It's the new Reddit series in a nutshell

Yeah, RedditLetterMedia did a video on it too so you aren't allowed to watch it anymore or you get your Yea Forums gold taken away from you.

Literally who did a video on it?

was the megachurch episode taken pretty much straight from the comic? garth ennis really can't go a single series without having an autistic preachy outburst.

Literally one of the top reviewers of movies and shows.

face reveal in the end uses a different actor, namely the same as homelander, which is clearly not feasible when they have scenes together all the other time.
the fact that he is a clone is kind of pivotal to the entire premise of homelander being a neurotic villain.

reddit hates saul's because it's nothing like BrBa

its pretty spot on. the only thing notable they removed so far is a bunch of edgy rape scenes and the part where homelander takes christian family on a car ride in the sky and tosses them to their deaths

The first few episodes were cringy with what felt like boring, surface level business talk from all the heroes. Also Starlight’s shit is boring and predictable too.
The comic is at least more obscene but it all feels like retarded shock shlock.

He did stuff....

Attached: 1566440336851.png (127x220, 78K)

i liked that scene with the car though. using them to rant for real then getting rid of witnesses, it was peak homelander

>Fingerless gloves

Yep he's twisted.

It was a comic that became a soulless inaccurate Amazon show.

Does it have this, or is it just implied?

Attached: baby eating.png (516x627, 484K)

yeah im sad the scene is gone. but I guess because they didnt establish the coorperation has photos of fucked up shit he did. so the reason for being fucky enough to murder innocents intentionally isn't there yet. so far he's killed innocents, but only to protect his PR or a personal vendetta.

background?

A black rapist. More news at 11.

It hasn't been shown yet. I think they will show it, because black noir is still obviously his clone (black actor be damned) and every other major plot point has been hit. They might not show baby biting but they'll establish more into what can be used against him. because otherwise the protagonists are fucked.

The comic was always shock shlock, the series is a legitimate improvement.

Kinda glad the show stepped back on the edgy comic shit. I really dont get why people love Garth Ennis' Enlightened atheist edgy trash, same with preacher and Crossed.

Garth Ennis is a hack. He had some interesting shock value but then he went into literal exploding babies and his comics went full retard comedy.

Sometimes i could enjoy the shock value of some of his shit but then he always has to relates it back to his hateboner for christians, while sucking off mohhamed's (or whatever religion he's championing today) cock.
Did he get raped by a priest or something when he was a kid?

All of the stuff feels hilariously overdone, like its almost fetishistic. Given how some crazy over the top manga exists on the other spectrum, I guess there’s definitely an ‘audience’, sure.

preacher was at the very least a good concept. the TV show is WAY better though.

Hitman is a legit good series by Ennis, also had one of the best (and highly positive) depictions of Superman. Superman is like only super that gets a pass from Ennis on the basis of being an immigrant stand in.

The comic is fucking dumb ass hell, the only redeeming part about the comic is the airplane rescue scene which is better than the TV show and legitimately make laugh. Every else about the comic is pure retardation with The Boys having super power and basically just a bunch stooges hired by the government to keep the heros in check.

Im just glad they got rid of the cringy scottish shit. MC was fucking shit in the comic

>find starlight’s intro to the 7 hilariously forced
>its literally three times worse in the comic
More I read it the more it feels like someone self-inserting his hate for all these american comics

in the show they're going really hard on the idea that just being a lab-raised experiment with noone to give a shit about you is what fucked him up. They're set up to not have Black Noire be a big twist, especially since it would be spoiled by the comics as is.

Ennis is just Alan Moore minus any depth and nuance.

also someone please storytime hitman issue 34 and the JLA crossover. I used to do it all the time when I had a pass, but you know how it goes

i think the TV MC is a LITTLE too michael cera but i appreciate how much of a manipulating asshole hes turning into.

NOT
VIDEO
GAMES

Black Noir is actually A-train who is capable of being two places at once via his superspeed.

>Alan Moore
>Depth and Nuance
I see you havent read any of his recent trash, Its funny because half of his recent shit feels like it was written by Ennis. Maybe Moore has actually retired to his hermit life and its Ennis doing his comics for him

Ennis just likes to make edgy shitpost comics for fun, but he actually does have decent work out there when he wants to be serious. Punisher MAX, Fury MAX, Hitman, the stories he wrote for Judge Dredd, all of his war comics, aren't his edgy shitpost comics. (Preacher is sort of both a shitpost and effortpost so it's hard to categorize it.)
>all shit :^)
Listen if you just want to be contrarian that's fine, but I felt like it should be said for the lurkers out there that Ennis isn't all "HORSECOCK" all the time.

Attached: 1351366440877.png (405x405, 153K)

speaking of ennis, i wonder how long it will be until someone tries to make a transmetropolitan tv series.

O wait, so it's Black Noir in the last few scenes of the last episode
would be a nice plot twist for season 2

that'd be Warren Ellis friend

fuck i get those two names mixed up all the time

Considering that Ennis had a hand in making the godawful castlevania animation I hope never

It's just more left wing WHITE CHRISTIANS BAD propaganda

Would it kill comic writers to make a likeable hero in this day and age?

That'd be Warren Ellis bud

I think they're moving away from the "I went crazy because I thought I was doing bad thing but its actually my clone, even though I did some crazy shit myself". This is by far the worst plot twists than M. Night Shamalan

to be fair, megachurches are pretty terrible.

I thought that was Warren Ellis, the Transmetropolitan/Dead Space writer? They got Ennis involved too?

thats why I said THAT Ennis, theyre both equally shit. So many edgy atheist comic writers why is that?

I don't know bro, Butcher was pretty likeable

In the TV show, in the comic, he just a discount punisher

Do you think they would have homelanders actor play that role and give the whole twist away retard? He's literally a standin until he takes off the mask

The plot twists in comic is fucking retarded, I hope they change it

>all the baby eating, rape and genocides are commited by a black dude
brave the boys writers, brave

I wish they actually had the balls to make it 9/11. Fucking septics.

>it was a comic book
so yeah, it is the new reddit normie show

>normies read comic books!
>real nerds read MANGA!

>put ALL women on a very bad light
>black guy is a junkie
>white nerd is a coward forced to man up after his ugly girlfriend gets exploded into bits
>reddit
Yeah, nah

>I need a tv show that appeals to me, a downtrodden oppressed white kid!

loving every laugh

>completely unrelated shit
nice projection retard

>masked Black Noir played by unknown guy
Unmasked will be the same actoelr as Homelander

The female made black noir bleed, it's not the same character as in the comics.

It's because they are. Protestanism is a mistake.

Well, it happened in the comic because Black Noir was supposed to be clone of Homelander. But since Black Noir is an actual black person, this changes things. Homelander did the dirty on this one.

Ah, a man of culture

We don't see him with the mask off for season 1 so the actor means nothing, odds are they just have someone cheap doing it for now because it's easier then screen splicing.

>Annie are you OK?

>Google comic Starlight
>Real life version is cuter

I thought that was illegal?

People don't really look that attractive in the 1960's comic style anyway.

The comic was trash, you didn't read it.

That's all Reddit.

Attached: FNX-aSDhjVTH-w-0NtMh-1BJ56SR5Utzg6EdptMUh_KIUyZiEG-5SuBl-rYjPxyJ3Cq7xMogFIBdwLPOx0RMc98LnJW-dL-YhMMP (569x802, 67K)

>Someone also mixes up Ennis and Ellis
Satisfying...

Yeah if Black Noir had Superman powers wouldn't he have just crushed Kimiko? And Homelander said he was the one who had sex with Butcher's wife. They might have changed Black Noir's character for the adaptation

will you stop liking anything if I show you a post of it on reddit?

It didn't explode in popularity, which means redtards didn't like it enough to spam it on every social media.

fuck off faggots

The female did some serious damage to the second most powerful superhero in the comics.

>1960s

oh yeah because Amazon hasn't been running ads for this shit the past three months on every website and streaming network?

context? wtf is this comedic edgy shit

>tfw Yea Forums is discussing The Boys better than Yea Forums and Yea Forums

Punisher Max and Hitman are peak Ennis quality

How is a marketing campaign indicative of the show's popularity? I keep a Facebook account open just to see what's happening on the other side of the nerd spectrum, they are more occupied talking about spiderman and disney+, not a single mention of the show.

every single fucking time something gets popular people here just shit on it without one fucking reason

Attached: 1879413.jpg (210x240, 9K)

Smaller threads tend to get people who actually care. Big threads get shit up by trolls and hipsters

Will they adapt The Innocents arc?

people don't come to Yea Forums to discuss things they come here to troll or hear their opinions parroted.

The virgin main guy is going to be revealed to have a superpower later on, right?

Then this place has run its course and would be best left interned as a relic of the past. If the only good a place can be is fostering negativity then it's best left forgotten.

he didnt in the comics so probably not, also he was pounding that kinky mixed girl from the first episode every night

>he was pounding that kinky mixed girl from the first episode every night
More like she was the one pounding him every night

its probably a good thing A-Train ran through her, now he gets a real blonde qt gf

I'm actually surprised they had the gall to make his new romance interest literally 1000% better than the previous girl, nevermind white and blonde.
nevermind the fact he's supposed to be traumatized by previous mutty gf exploding except gets on with Starlight in mere weeks

good to see vic mignogna getting work

>Homelander is the villain
>Another series made a blonde haired blue eyed white man the villain
>So a nigger could kill him

Suddenly quite content with the fact I haven't watched a single second of this show.

Comic was boring shit. The show any better?

It's only a nigger while unmasked. If they reveal his face, it's be the white guy.

Easy

Attached: 92D6CA4F-05B5-406F-BC29-BD2B04F4D174.jpg (220x295, 18K)

Yea Forums had some decent threads. Yea Forums is a lost cause

>only homelander is the villain
>the rest of the Seven are totally cool and not sociopathic killers

Infinitely better just because it's not a soapbox for some irish shit to tell everyone just how much he hates America and glocks and fast food and whateverthefuck.

starlight looks like one of the millions of generic white, blonde, blue-eyed girls you see on dating sites.

the show might be even better.

Who?

That you hate because you cover so but they'd never give the time of day to your pasty white ass, Morbius.

thx for spoiling it you fucking waste of space, degenerate faggot

Attached: 1562879707865.jpg (229x343, 21K)

Could Luka beat him?

In the comic, Butcher's wife isn't alive.

That's the point you dumbass

Spoiler
All of the boys besides the main character die

Not a spoiler. Homelander already thinks he's an evil cunt in the comics because of what Black Noir had done. Homelander doesn't even know Butcher exists in this one. If anything it's just fun to know because you can appreciate lines like "All of you have been slacking, except Black Noir, he's been great, thanks buddy!"

well these are comic spoilers and its clear that the show is going in a different direction so i care more about the show