Resident Evil

What do you think it'll be about Yea Forums ?

Attached: fuck. umbrella.jpg (900x518, 30K)

A bad thing happens
Neo-Umbrella

there's screenshots of it already, its outbreak

>4 player co-op
into the fucking trash it goes

Operation Raccoon City 2 bois

Posting screenshots
1/4

Attached: w.jpg (1280x720, 54K)

Hey Outbreak was great

Attached: 8qrbqstvc5u01.jpg (1280x640, 227K)

coop shit. imagine its a twin-stick shooter

2/4

Attached: ww.jpg (1280x720, 57K)

3/4

Attached: www.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

4/4

Attached: wwww.jpg (1280x720, 45K)

as long as there's no lopsided multiplayer "play the monster" crap, I'm excited

So basically left4dead Capcom version

I don't fucking care and can we stop pretending that resident evil is actually good now or that it's been 'saved' just because Crapcom made a competent remaster of a 20 year old game. with any luck expect a decent RE3 remake but that's it. you people always do this, stop getting excited for the next product and doing there marketing for them and just expect the worse. how many times do you need to be taught this lesson?

Attached: 1555551725264.png (380x467, 18K)

I'd be down for that.

whoa bro, you're like, so enlightened

>stop pretending that resident evil is actually good
I forgive it for its flops and the remake version of RE2 is probably its best work yet

According to retardera it's a 4v1 muliplayer shooter.

Attached: 1545610048639.jpg (286x327, 75K)

Yeah how dare they handle their IP well

Project
>#RESISTANCE
Dropped lol. Go down in flames with Star Wars, all of you liberal resistance fighters.

You think this is going to be Outbreak? It'll be another OTS shooter. Way to suck out the fun.

Oh shit, the next Evolve is coming xD

All of these characters are dressed up like college millennials, how is that any similar to Outbreak?

>Still think OTS camera = bad

The guy high school sports jacket have a word Raccoon on it, and girls on the left and right dress like your typical 90s nerd, punk. So this might be set around RE2-3 timeline.

I don't care if it's set in Racoon city, these characters are shit compared to the cast from Outbreak 1 and 2.

I think it's gonna be an absolute trainwreck
This shit has all the red lights to be either a Battle Royale or a Dead By Daylight ripoff

It is though. OTS allows for faster movement and faster shooting. Do you think it's fun to play Outbreak in OTS? That shit would look like you're on a snail's pace. The FCA equalized the gameplay.

All they need to do is re-make the Outbreak games with RE2 gameplay and Steamworks so the online doesn't die because it has to rely on the shitty PS2 Online.

Please no. Or at least, make it so you have real objectives and other AI ennemies in your levels

THIS for Wesker's sake

7 saved the series RE2make just continued the trend of actually being good

>Evolve with Resident Evil monsters
>Nemesis
>Wesker

Attached: 342CA9AD-9BD6-4562-95CA-A0440157296D.jpg (595x335, 39K)

lmao get fucked, idiot

>Loves to eat shit

do you have a screenshot of this ?

It might be FUN
Do you know that word user?

Attached: AnonsScreenshot.png (901x904, 224K)

OUT
BREAK
H
D

>I've been told
Who the fuck is this guy even supposed to be?

RExMH:IB collab confirmed

No fucking clue, but a lot of vidya "journalists" post there so despite being a shithole the stuff they leak tends to be accurate.

If the vs1 is a huge fuck like Nemesis with disruption abilites alongside with zombies AI, I would be fucking down with that.

bold prediction: outbreak 3 as opposed to a remaster

STOP
PUTTING
THE
WORD
PROJECT
IN
YOUR
GAME
TITLES

Project is usually used as the placeholder title, you retard.

It's a placeholder title until they finalize on the actual name you fucking dipshit