Who buys them out when CP2077 underperforms?

Who buys them out when CP2077 underperforms?

Attached: cdp_logo-1620x911.jpg (1620x911, 44K)

EA.

Attached: 1426823410175.png (673x708, 237K)

>when CP2077 underperforms
Even if the game turned out bad it would still sell fucking millions you retard.

And still not be enough. All this pandering had made it pretty evident that they need massive sales.

It is going to be the biggest, most normie game of the generation. It will be skyrim all over again, and there will be an equivalent to the arrow to the knee jokes too.

Definitely won't be bigger than GTAV or RDR2. Doubt its bigger than Fallout 4 or Skyrim

Do they? CDPR has always been a bit of a budget company. They accidentally found enormous success with the Witcher 3, and now everyone seems to treat them like some big AAA.

>CP2077 underperforms
Fat chance in hell. Even i preordered it.

Attached: preordered.jpg (836x299, 46K)

Seething /pol/tard

Witcher 3 had AAA budget though and I assume Cyberpunk's budget is even bigger.

It's a tranny or maybe even a tranny/pol/tard?

CDPR is the next Bioware. Said this last year. Sticking with it

the marketing cost more money that the game itself ... what they doing is crazy even annoying at times if they have so good game they should not be afraid to show it

I mean, realistically they'd be stupid not to.
But then every other studio would be chomping at the bit to buy the guys that made The Witcher series.

I would believe you that a fanbase would be so loyal that any PoS game a company released would sell.
Then Fallout 76 happened. If things are as bad as they are looking for 2077 this could be bad.

It won't, I am 100% sure they've already made their money back on preorderers who don't cancel their orders. When the physical console CEs went for sale they were gone in a day. When physical PC CEs went up they were gone in like a half hour. Normies loved Witcher 3, they love the basic ground level "aesthetics" understanding of cyberpunk as a genre, and they absolutely adore Keanu Reeves. CDPR is also held in high regard as based devs by the majority of consumers, regardless of political ideology. I would guesstimate it will launch as well as a R* game.

Attached: 477e4e1a9e5d599e09e5924974bf8f55.gif (318x320, 1.07M)

Take Two unironically. They become Rockstar East

>pandering
You mean disguising the fact that it would cost more to pay actors to address people as their pronouns? It’s a simple marketing spin, not pandering

Even this guy preordered it

Witcher 2 had twice as many devs working on it than Bethesda had working on Skyrim.
They have never been the underdog they just had the marketing dept sell that myth.

Microsoft

Its difficult to compare anything to the absolute waste and PR disaster that 76 was and is still.
2077 is a mess of controversy but so far I haven't seen anyone outside of Yea Forums really irritated with the direction of 2077 vs. the explosive anger that surrounded 76.

Exactly. This is my first preorder EVER.

I think Obsidian is first inline for that title. CDProjekt is rocketing up the charts.

I doubt it will underperform. It will sell like hot cakes. This game panders to everyone. RPG players, FPS players, GTA players, MMO players, Women, trannies and even /pol/tards. It will sell 15 million+ in the first year.

Nobody, their main business is still releasing video games in Poland. Company might at most close the studio and come back just to publishing.

They're wanting 20+ million in it's first quarter. Unrealistic expectations.

I am not talking PR I am talking sales.
People shit talking Bethesda has never affected the fanbase.
People wanted Fallout with friends but got a RUST lite knockoff and stayed away in droves.
People wanted an in depth Cyberpunk RPG but are getting GTA 2077.

People are getting fussy and won't eat the turd just because it is on the plate.

Tim

Those numbers are probably based on the preorder trends. Its probably trending close to RDR2/GTA5 in terms of preorder numbers.

>Its probably trending close to RDR2/GTA5 in terms of preorder numbers.
Idk about RDR2 but I assure you it won't do GTAV numbers. GTAV sold 29 million in 1 month. That's lifetime sales for this game at the absolute best.

Shhh shhh.
Don't harsh the CDRejekts bellyfeels.

randy pitchford