Yeah, I'm thinking kino is back

Yeah, I'm thinking kino is back

Attached: CNTRTL36.jpg (2157x2160, 2.38M)

I can't believe it took this many years for F.E.A.R. to get a sequel.

Never have I had a game where I looked forward to the collectible readings more than anything else.

The combat is such a fucking snoozefest but the definitely-not-SCPs and lore are great.

I FUCKING LOVE the amount of destruction and chaos you can cause, turning any encounter with the enemy into a hall scene from the Matrix.

>kino-posting on Yea Forums
Cringe.

got bored after the first boss

>cringe-posting on Yea Forums
mega yikes

Attached: CNTRL54.jpg (3840x1676, 1.7M)

Isn't this exclusive to W10?

no

>"Kino"
ah good too see that reddit word has finally reached 4channel.

>has the potential to have wide amount of monsters
>90% of the enemies are generic people

Its shit

And these shill are getting tiresome
>inb4 meme response

>SCP-esque game
>generic mobs
>fuck all weapon/ability variety
It hurts so much.

Great game, but the way the MC has her face models cringes me out. I don't know why they had to give her a "stronger" jaw instead of just letting it the same size as the actual model it was made after. Her jaw is big enough to begin with. Some stupid landwhale "dev" came with that idea I bet. Couldn't stand that people substantially better looking than her diversity hired smelly ass exist.

Attached: 57th+Monte+Carlo+TV+Festival+Day+3+XTzjk7l3BOQx.jpg (683x1024, 184K)

The monster enemies suck

There is DX11 mode for the non-W10 plebs.

What the fuck are you talking about you dense ape. Nobody on Reddit knows what that is.

>yikes-posting on Yea Forums
Kys.

>kys-posting on Yea Forums
have sex

The DX12 preset is still DX11. If a game is actually written for DX12, it doesn't run in DX11 at all. Also, DX11 has better performance in this game at least, and its also the only mode that allows for a patch to turn off that annoying motion blur.

yes dx12 is a gimmick with some functions that pure directx12 has at the cost of performance. Its not really worth it, I wish the game had Vulkan support.

>bright lights=kino
ok

Yea Forums isn't reddit you mongoose fucking tardfaggot.

I don't get the hype, the game looks kinda shit.

>havesex-posting on Yea Forums
ÄŠumbrain.

fuck off

dx12 is mainly about scaling with core count and gpu count you retarded faggot

That's literally the end sequence of metro 2033. Nothing new

indeed

Attached: CNTRL45.jpg (3840x2160, 3.4M)

>gamer-posting on Yea Forums
dilate

how about both of you just SNEETHE and FOPE

>sneethe and fope posting on Yea Forums

Attached: 8yvcqurvzun11.jpg (490x586, 19K)

Do you just copy paste this in every thread about this game? Get a fucking life, user.

>That difficulty spike the moment you start the Ashtray Maze
What the fuck? It went from being mildly challenging to nothing but fuck off one hit kill enemies.

Probably the most fun I had with physics and particles in any game ever. The MC is ugly AF though.

Attached: Control.webm (888x500, 2.97M)

>10 hours long

I'll wait for a sale

>hide thread
done

I get random stutter every several seconds even when nothing's happening. I can understand fps drops during fights but turning camera in a static room shouldn't freeze the game.
FUCK

babby's first trip-visuals? Play Amid Evil.

its closer to 20 hours

dx12?

>dude pixel artstyle but with ue4s stock lighting, so retro!

RTX reflections are fucking with me, it's almost uncanny how clean they are.

Attached: Control 2019.08.29 - 15.18.33.01.webm (840x472, 2.59M)

>Yea Forums isn't reddit
don't visit Yea Forums much do you?

nah dx11 all on low
i never use dx12 it's always shit

why wouldnt they be clean when the surfaces thats making the reflection is clean?

It gets a bit repetitive but it does enough things well to where I'd give it a solid 8 out of 10. The most important thing about it is that it plays and controls well. Don't really understand why some retards complain about the combat - you get like three separate tools to use (and I'm talking category-wise) and they keep upping the variety of it all to the point where it all becomes extremely fun.

I just think that they fucked up by making Jesse the protagonist, it actually should've been a younger Sam Lake voicing the protag (since that fucking sells, let's not kid ourselves) and Jesse should've been the director that shoots herself in the head.

Gamer tests

I mean it's almost uncanny how real they look, which is a weird thing to say but I'm not used to seeing so much reflected and in such details to the points where it got thinking there were paths where there weren't.

Played about six hours now.

Gameplay: 3/10
>Gunplay is pretty medicore and the fact that every gun uses the same ammo pool means that you usually stick to one the entire time (terrible design decision).
>The throwing power is done exceptionally well and is the only time I've found it not to be tedious and clunky in a game; it's almost fun even.
>Rpg and loot mecahnics are mindnumblingly pointless filler and you will probably forget to even equip new gear and skills at some point because it's all boring '+5% to some bullshit' that has zero impact on how you play.
>Enemy variety is ok, nothing particularly special.
>Side quests vary from barely decent to pretty lame. Not a whole lot of effort went into them.
>There's some environmental destruction but it doesn't add anything to the gameplay at all.

Characters and story: 5/10
>Really fucking likes cutscenes.
>MC is boring as fuck and literally looks like a tranny at all times.
>Pretty much all the primary female characters are boring or annoying in some capacity.
>Other characters are a mixed bag, with the science and the "janitor" guys being pretty good.
>Not much to say about the actual plot so far, other than that it's pretty reminiscent of half-life and the mystery elements are reasonably interesting.
>Sam lake has a bunch of audio logs as the former SCP director that really push the limits on pretentious writing. Don't think they were supposed to be ironic like max payne, either.

Setting: 8/10
>The one thing it does really well is being a pretty good knock off of the SCP foundation.
>Though so far the majority of the SCPs are actually pretty lame due to just being inanimate objects that give you telekinetic powers after you solve a puzzle.
>Flavor text collectables are probably the most interesting thing about the story and setting.

Overall like 5/10, worth downloading.

I like how the shadow under the chair appears only after you move the camera.
So it really isn't raytracing after all

Makes me think that physical object shadows aren't rendered until the object itself is rendered in the actual scene.

Nah.

Not sure if retarded or not but the former director is voiced and played by based James McCaffrey who voiced Max Payne. He's not played by Sam Lake at all.
Also if you didn't like the destruction then get the fuck out.

bull dyke is back

>James McCaffrey who voiced Max Payne
Huh, really? I always thought that Lake did the voice and face. Either way the writing for his bits are pretty bad and the destruction isn't meaningfully incorporated into the gameplay in any way.

That would make sense though from an optimization perspective, imagine if every single prop and its shadow, may it be in view or not, had to be rendered at all time in case it has to be reflected.
I mean, clearly that's what's happening here, you can't raytrace what's not there.

Sam Lake only did the face in the first game and never voiced him. I don't see how they are bad, He's just talking about a general place or maybe a certain object and explaining them in his own way. Basically character building and lore building. Not to mention and i can listen to that voice for ages.

>Yea Forums isn't reddit
XD

>Character looks fine in real life
>looks life horseface in game
I don't get it, what went wrong. Same shit happened with RE2 with Claire and DMC5 with Lady and Trish.
She even looked fine in Quantum Break

Attached: fd0e86d78edf7a9cf51c53120be392ed.jpg (730x719, 59K)

>store exclusive
Cringe.

Honestly without the environmental destruction and debris, the combat would completely turn me off.

I wish more shooters had destruction like this game, it reminds me of F.E.A.R.

You're comparing curated images of her in full make up with random angles from the game where the make up is minimal and the lighting can be great to shit. The bone structure is pretty much identical, the facial animations are a bit janky in the game but otherwise she looks identical.

>NPC posting on 4channel

Attached: mask.jpg (600x900, 127K)

>not pirating it
good goy

Attached: CNTRL62.jpg (3840x2160, 3.16M)

I'm enjoying it so far but I am about ready to wrap the game up. I just finished talking to my autistic brother in his cell. How close to the end am I?

I kind of doubt that

Attached: Untitled.png (1250x424, 248K)

The environments look great, but even positive reviews say that the gameplay is boring.
Well, I'll get the game down the line anyway, I'm obliged to as a Finn

Do you do anything in that room?

I can't see what's wrong with Epic Store.
Can you tell me a valid reason to avoid it?

What website is this?

Howlongtobeat.com

Thank u

>the definitely-not-SCPs
Explain this the first time I've seen this

>Make a "women"
>Ends up a tranny
Yikes.

LUDO videogames are LUDO you dumbfuck.

>3 people polled
>sidemissions only add 90 minutes despite there being a shitton of them

Attached: retard.jpg (300x291, 11K)

> I don't understand graphics programming but I'm going to give my two cents anyway

Not to mention that it's optional.

Attached: 20190828163400_1.jpg (3440x1440, 380K)

>chair shadow pops-in

Attached: 1548293256441.png (800x450, 282K)

Attached: 20190829160731_1.jpg (3440x1440, 790K)