Inazuma Eleven is a series of soccer-jrpg games made by level-5...

Inazuma Eleven is a series of soccer-jrpg games made by level-5, they are very fun games and I would like to talk about them.
I have to make this very clear because last time I opened a thread some jannie deleted the thread and gave me 3 days of vacation for being off-topic.

Attached: IMG_20190818_232557_320.jpg (620x465, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9094FYWCHqw
youtu.be/geC1L2bEPk8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You were posting shotas, weren't you?

they didn't even give me time to post some

They could sense your lustful intent.

Game would be better if all the genders were swapped instead.

maybe it wasn't a good idea to start the thread saying "get in you fucking shotacons"

Probably not.
Just like it was a bad idea to localize the first game alone and sell it on 3DS.

lol, in your country they sold the Inazuma 1 version of ie1.2.3 alone? here we received all but the Galaxy and 3 was the 3ds version of ie1.2.3 too

In the US Level-5 released 1 as a standalone eshop game. Terrible move.

That's why it's such an unknown saga here I guess... but you can still play England versions if you have the console hacked. I even suppose someone there would even take out an English patch for Galaxy or something.

Attached: IMG_20190826_014630.jpg (600x800, 98K)

I only played the first on on DS years ago but it was fun. I actually bought Firestorm a couple of months ago but haven't gotten around playing it yet as I'm also stuck doing a new playthrough of the first one because I forgot most of it. That blue haired track and field friend is a true bro though
>does really well in track and field and is admired by everyone in his club
>sees you genuinely want to play football and leaves his club to help you realize his dreams

Attached: 2evn827egb.png (396x327, 96K)

Play it user, many people say it's the best, for me the best are 3 and Chrono Stones. Men, Chrono Stones is peak kino, once you enter there and adapt to the whole bullshit there is no going back

Attached: 487452f2a792b09ccb3c184949afea32392d0c249a4c982957f1afb1a23edbc5.jpg (500x625, 214K)

Ugly shotas desu

they are pretty cute actually

No

I think I remember that thread. You posted the high school, right?

Attached: Ramion_School.jpg (960x582, 150K)

Inazuma eleven is such a disappoint for me because I couldn't enjoy the gameplay, which is a shame since it has so many cute shotas.

I played the first two this last year and I fucking loved them. It weirdly scratched both my Pokemon itch and my part of me that wants to figure out how to get MVP Baseball 2005 running on my PC.

Then I started playing Team Ogre Attacks and I can't get into it. For some reason the charm is gone.

It seemed quite epic to me.
a world cup, your former enemies of previous games selected to represent your country with you, all the OP characters from the rest of the world... I think it's a fantastic closure for the trilogy. And content was better than ever.

Where are my GUREITO MAXXU SUPAH ZANAAKUchads at?

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 316K)

QUICK: Post your favorite hissatsu
youtu.be/9094FYWCHqw

Attached: kjhhjk.jpg (750x924, 443K)

oh fuck what's up zararkbro?

Attached: IMG_20190829_170343_701.jpg (812x1200, 115K)

youtu.be/geC1L2bEPk8

Can you blame them? No one cares about football in murrica and they probably didn't even think about marketing in latin america, even though it would've been a failure thanks to pirates anyways.

Is danball senki worth checking out