Say faggot on stream get banned

>say faggot on stream get banned
>trannies defending twitch
the actual state of twitch and 4channel

Attached: IMG_20190829_145809.jpg (1080x1810, 352K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fapforfun.net/archives/4604
sukebei.nyaa.se/
youtube.com/watch?v=76o-t277Cmc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

how many times will you spamming this shit thread? who cares about twitch drama?

Already a thread up
Nobody cares about twitter beef
Fuck off

Finally a decent post on this godforsaken site

MENTALLY ILL TRANNIES & GAY FAGGOTS NEEDS TO BE GASSED

>not posting the uncensored version
coward

There's an uncensored version?

Attached: 1243.jpg (668x477, 28K)

based

>Break Twitch's ToS
>Gets banned
He's a retard.

>Break Twitch's ToS
>Gets banned
>He's a retard.

Attached: 160E52D0-B00D-4D48-ACBE-9B500B973251.png (708x800, 33K)

Sauce is Ari Ari Anaman Succubus Chinchin, but I'm having trouble finding the game. There's image galleries on sadpanda and elsewhere, but not the game.
Could I get some help?

Attached: death by jpeg.webm (1280x720, 2.52M)

F-got is my go to when saying it around people. They haven't caught on yet.

fapforfun.net/archives/4604

>get to cashier in grocery store
>sup faggot
>wtf why are you offended I said it in a joking and non hostile way???
>WHAT DO YOU MEAN I CANT BUY GROCERIES HERE MUH FIRSAMENMEN DRUMPF HELP ME PLEASE

Cheers, user. There's a link off of nyaa, but their fap website isn't loading on my end today.

Attached: royal with cheese.png (1151x1081, 815K)

I got it from nyaa.

This. It's so fucking amusing to see people acting like literal children. "boohoo mommy why can't I say shit and fuck!"

>Be among friends
>Call one of them a faggot
>We all laugh
>Cashier kicks you out despite not being the focus of the conversation

Attached: 723512.jpg (306x462, 19K)

sukebei.nyaa.se/ is down right now, tho

faggot twitch user i hope you get more bans

.si and pantsu are up

wtf is wrong with these people?
he didnt even say it to offend or insult any homo
do these people just try their best on feeling offended or directly attacked the entire day?not like the world revolves around them anyway? or is it just white european/american culture now?

then again twitch and twitter take everything out of proportion or context. its like some kind of modern catholic church

the F-word is faggot now?
I thought it was fuck

literally this
get a therapist and stop thinking you are the center of attention, not everything is directed towards you
egocentric fuck

>>Break Twitch's ToS
>call for preemptive violence against people who disagree with
>nothing happens

Attached: come_on_just_call_him_a_nazi_and_win_the_debate.jpg (658x860, 37K)

Yes you can be kicked out of businesses for acting inappropriately, it doesn't matter who is the focus moron.
>sitting at table with friends
>black family with kids nearby
>haha yeah my friend at this table you're such a dumb nigger, stupid nigger hahaha that's you NIGGER
>WHAT YOU CANT KICK ME OUT I WAS TALKING SPECIFICALLY TO THIS GUY YOU DONT LIKE IT DONT LISTEN HELP ME IM BEING CENSORED ITS ANTIFA

Thanks found it on there- I forgot about pantsu.
I'd rather grab it from there than fapforfun, as I have no experience for the later and it looks kinda shady.

Attached: liking futa is cool.jpg (600x600, 89K)

I'm very much aware, we call that being a jobsworth.

Attached: 1564149386898.png (946x696, 199K)

>whataboutism

>dictating worse rules than US's FCC TV rules
pretty gross

Funny, most people who dislike being around those calling people nigger, tranny, kike, etc. are called decent human beings.

why does resetera keep winning?

Decent human beings aren't jobsworths. Decent human beings don't say such things outside of their circle of acquaintances. Decent human beings stay out of other people's business unless they're being an actual nuisance. Your hypothetical are indefensible strawmen and far removed to what happened to the guy in the OP, you and I know that, be genuine for once.

>calling out double standards

Attached: proud_anglo.jpg (2100x3020, 408K)

Why the fuck do I see this obnoxious manlet posted everywhere?

Attached: 1541110013172.jpg (800x600, 126K)

because he destroys NAZIS with FACTS and LOGIC

>why is incest wrong
>because its bad for society
>alcohol is bad for society yet its legal

Attached: image_the_smell1.jpg (5250x1550, 504K)

This has nothing to do with which is what we were replying about. Removing that person from a place of business is 100% the correct call.

Saying faggot among friends =/= shouting nigger among black company

Broadcasting faggot to a room full of some friends but open to the public on a service that forbids it, you mean.

Yse, bravo, you built an unrealistic scenario where there's only one very obvious correct path to take, how virtuous of you. Now, would you kick two polite, quiet black guys that sometimes end their sentences in nigga out of habit?

Arguing in dumb extremist hypotheticals is stupid.

Why do people get so upset about fag/faggot? It's weird because growing up I heard it said all the time in media like South Park or random movies like Idiocracy. Are zoomers actually afraid to say it now?

>companies can do whatever they want with their property with no accountability
Peak retardation

Attached: 3A148923-D20C-49B4-BFC9-E1FD6B730B99.jpg (954x658, 89K)

Because grievance politics are power and every minority group wants their own "nigger."

Imagine if there was a magic word someone could say about you which would instantly put the fate of their reputation, employment, and (outside of America) freedom in your hands.

It's almost like companies usually take a no-tolerance approach to such things so they can avoid being accused of favoritism or bias. Once you start making such things subjective, then it's not only much less concrete what is and isn't allowable, but also takes a ton more people to moderate and judge, increasing costs and decreasing responsiveness to issues.

Attached: 7 - XX6rNf0.jpg (655x600, 90K)

Is there any actual good streaming sites where you can say whatever the fuck you want? Why do people still use twitch? They're just gonna lose popularity pushing their ridiculous rules and agenda around. Banning people for banter, jesus christ.

not Yea Forumsideo games. suck my dick, mods

>when you have no marketable skills and have to beg people to come back and watch you play video games because you said a no no word

I know, and I think it's detestable. I should be able to speak against it without being pelted with capslocked strawmen and scorn, right?

I'm not sure about American corporate culture but I've worked in big company chains as a teen and at the end of the day, corporate rules were mostly flung out of the window (outside the days the cheeky region manager, or whatever your equivalent is, came over of course), and we just treated people like people, which I think most customers appreciated.

Attached: cute girl.webm (240x160, 152K)

Holy shit my little brother had that game.

He's right tho
Death to conservatives, and America.

What was it called? Looks comfy.

The only freedom you have is for the government to not restrict your speech. People and businesses are free to decide if they wish your presence, given your behavior, or not. Same as you can choose whom you associate with. Freedom of speech =/= freedom from consequences, except from the government itself. At least in the USA.

It was this. Yes, really.

Attached: dogz.jpg (300x300, 27K)

>say shit, piss, fuck, cunt, cocksucker, mother fucker, and tits on the radio and get banned
>trannies defending the fcc

Sounds like twitch users have a case of the big, fag AIDS. Unfortunately twitch cancer like tumblr and discord faggotry doesn't belong here.

so tired of these sodomites. youtube.com/watch?v=76o-t277Cmc