The fuck is his problem?

The fuck is his problem?

Attached: image.jpg (240x240, 13K)

revolver ocelot hehe

rrrev reevolver ocellot hee hee ho hee

itss revolvvvr OCEllOT heeheee hohoh rev revrererev ovcellot!!! ocelllot but no no no he no ov he os he OS

haha ooh look out user's going to say something racist! oooh lol it's here, he said it, it's high comedy, also I didn't play the game

Attached: 1563028458458.jpg (668x2166, 446K)

Fiddled and diddled, mutilated and betrayed.

Epic Yea Forums memes xD

He lost his fucking arm and his best friend betrayed him to go be gay with ocelot. He was a pawn in the end, and replaced by both Medic and Ocelot.

I remember being excited to see what makes him hate big boss so much. Then it never actually explains it, so we're back to guessing based on events.

Kaz had a hard life.

Snake forced him to zookeep a bunch of nigglets

African kids. They are no natural.

I don't get where the meme that Miller hated Big Boss even came from in the first place considering that he trained Snake at FOXHOUND whilst Big Boss commanded it.

lost his leg, lost his arms, lost his sight, lost his boss, lost his soldiers. he lost pretty much everything.

>arms
meant an arm, ffs

This was explained in the after-credits dialogue. Kaz hates Big Boss for deceiving him into working for a double of Big Boss. The phrase "Show, don't tell" never meant much to Kojima.

Did you guys not play The Phantom Pain or something? Big Boss totally fucked Miller over and in the post-credits Miller tells Ocelot that Big Boss can go to hell and that he'll make his phantom and his sons stronger to send him there, for that he'll keep playing his role.

Everything PW and V did with Miller was a mistake

He was a money-minded self-described "privatization advocate" who saw a once-in-a-life-time profit opportunity with Big Boss and his soldiers without borders. Then by god Big Boss actually did it and he started to catch the feelings with the romantic ideal of the whole situation that Boss was carrying, started feeling familial and loyal to an organization which he initially viewed as a PMC startup. Guy who describes his life-story in basically being out of place with no family or people and he finally has it, and it's of his own making

Then it all gets taken away in one night, everyone dies, he's mutiliated, humiliated and his best friend is in a fucking coma. Spends nine years thinking over that night in his mind basically endlessly and dreaming of getting revenge. One day, his old friend comes back from that coma and it's a chance to get back the old days.

Except things are different, quieter, the world has changed and they're just one mercenary company in a sea of them, not pioneers of the industry or revolutionaries anymore. They get their revenge but it's unsatisfactory and hollow. Old days aren't coming back, the feeling of his body and the feeling of his old family with MSF aren't coming back either. Big Boss doesn't even seem to fucking care, he just lives on for the fight itself it looks like. But he's different too. Not the same man he once was. Quiet, single-minded, no longer idealistic or romantic.

Miller had a hard life.

Attached: mgsv-tpp-artwork-kaz-miller-et-revolver-ocelot-yoji-shinkawa-s.jpg (500x349, 41K)

>double crosses snake and leeches from cipher
>destroys ciphers agent and refuses to work for cipher
>motherbase gets destroyed by cipher
>miller's face when

Attached: mgmeic83ign2i2i8v8a8dmxmr.png (1354x784, 869K)

>"A man wakes up in a hospital room. This man is Snake (Player)."
>"The first photo shows the medic with his balaclava on. The second photo, which was taken just after the first, shows the player with the balaclava off."
>Venom Snake is directly you despite showing signs of being his own character (the Paz subplot which shows that the player can't make him have/not have feelings for the characters he encounters/thinks about, the Quiet romance, having a personality and having a sense of humor)
Worst player self insert ever.

Attached: fuckyou.jpg (921x702, 133K)

Good post.

>Big Boss doesn't even seem to fucking care
From the script.
>"As the above logo sequence occurs, we hear the fall of the aircraft carrying Mantis, caused by the real Snake (Ishmael in this part of the game) waking up."
>"The no-longer-comatose Big Boss' thirst for revenge awakens the boy's power as the plane passes overhead."
Big Boss actually cared. Him fucking over Kaz was )mostly, if not completely) unintentional.

i like the theory that you're playing as this guy or the instructor from peace walker in the beginning tutorial because i think the photo in the hospital says vic boss but a lot of people say vic boss in peace walker. i know im wrong because kojima said so but ill stick with that theory

Attached: 2780944-snake.png (832x410, 639K)

I meant moreso that Big Boss doesn't care about the hollowness afterwards. He's in it for the endless war, the fight for the sake of fight afterward.