"REsistance" is Outbreak's REmake

We did it, Yea Forums. They've actually listened.

Attached: IT'S BACK.jpg (1280x240, 144K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Nibellion/status/1167040020471046144
residentevil.fandom.com/wiki/Julia_Voth
youtube.com/watch?v=lnZ7JBBmdZE
imdb.com/title/tt0190703/fullcredits?ref_=tt_cl_sm#cast
residentevil.fandom.com/wiki/Barry_Gjerde
youtube.com/watch?v=YFTX-SJEHug
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what did they do

4 player co-op doesn't sound like Outbreak to me

Pic related?

But Outbreak is 4 player co-op user.

Are you retarded

Yeah but it's not Outbreak
twitter.com/Nibellion/status/1167040020471046144

Attached: 1013423_164144617097928_2086563000_n.jpg (960x945, 55K)

Outbreak was dogshit though

What part of "REmake" you didn't get? Just because it has new looks/characters, doesn't make it any less of an Outbreak. Always remember - original Outbreaks were planned to have 7 or 8 more chars than what we've got in the end. A fuckton of content was cut/unfinished/abolished. Not it's all returning back, like Claire's red jacket, Ada's coat, and Tyrant's hat.

It's not outbreak. And it's 4vs1 multiplayer. Like in Evolve.

It is, you fuck.

I see they're still pushing the facial scanning thing.
I see they're still not very good at it.

Attached: REsistance.jpg (1200x675, 60K)

Seems like a perfect capture to me, western women are just hideous.

I seriously, SERIOUSLY hope for it to be something like Raid Mode if its a online game. That shit was fun as fuck.

I usually don't say that kind of shit but...

She literally looks like a tranny.

Why not call it Resident Evil: Outbreak Remastered?

Do any of the characters from pic look like the ones from Outbreak?

Attached: 70bfc53df43ef7e29dcf1df626515428.jpg (720x540, 60K)

You tell me, buck.

Attached: obscure 3 less french autism edition.jpg (1200x675, 65K)

See .

>leader chad
>independent white woman
>tough black guy
>autistic cute asian
Hate it when games do this.

I could stand for a few more autistic cute asians in videogames.
I wonder who the fuck they facescanned for the chad, his jaw is so flared it's like the human equivalent of a buttplug. He eats anvils for breakfast and ass for lunch.

They look like generic protagonist from 90's horror movies.

It's not like outbreak at all. It doesn't have long levels with lots of puzzles. You get dropped into RPD with objectives to solve and there are enemies around like zombies and lickers. It's more like left 4 dead than outbreak

Fit the current era will live in, well done capcom

>No crows,bugs or spiders cut content on a fucking remake
>no head stomping
>95% of enemy attacks are cutscenes of your ass getting fucked without anything you can do about it, on the original you could fight back and counter
>Status are fucked and have to waste rare herbs to get a dumb shield that last 5 min
>Only way of evasion are wasting ammo and do retarded U turns because all enemies have a lock on you with a 270° range of catch
>Zombie Skulls are perfect literally have to shot them between the eyes to blow their heads which is a random event almost everytime
>Ammo and calibers are fucking broken and dont make sense while the monsters have perfect body structure
>Shooting is bad all critical points are always out of range because everything moves like you have to shot the head of a fire hose out of control
Underage b& RE 4 babbies have won they fucked up the second coming of REmake now they want to fuck up my beloved Outbreak no thanks id rather stay with my ps2 copy than play another one of these

The playtest isn't until next month.
Stop LARPing

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 835K)

Twitter guy said it

Which twitter guy.

What if user is jap?

Statistically unlikely in addition to the Japanese playtest being AT TGS.

Could be cool if it’s made by the right people.

Nobody wants another umbrella corps.

But there weren't a closed playtest before?

It's made by Capcom.

If there was, we would've gotten details long before now.
The fact that it happened now shows it's just a person LARPing

Looks like it'll be Left 4 Dead on RE Engine.

Is it!? I've heard that their next RE is going to be produced by another company.

Fair point.

So was dead rising 4.

It just happened to be capcom Vancouver.

Trash bait

Attached: images (2).jpg (225x224, 6K)

it's live service outbreak, all the new chars are dressed in a way where you can buy new outfits and skins. it just may play like REMAKE with co-op. it uses the RE system so obviously the manjaws is present. expect this to be like monster hunter.

Average american "white" woman. Perfect fit for Tyrone

>they give us a new co op resident evil

DMC is still fucking single player only

Dammit capcom. This looks cool but gimme what I really want.

Yes, because its A REMAKE, capcom wants to make everything 90's early 2000 as possible.

even the Umbrella Lab went from Industrial to Something out of the 2000 X-Men movie mixed with the 1st Men in Black Movie

I can see there already being a ton of customization options, including skins/outfits from previous games like Outbreak etc.

We literally got pics of the game itt user.

Looks more like Obscure than RE.

and that's a good thing, here's why

>probably removed puzzles
>probably removed infection meter
>probably removed animal enemies
>probably removed the limited inventory
>probably removed a dead by daylight clone
I just want Outbreak for PC.

Attached: 1565651990146.gif (284x210, 516K)

By checking youtube thumbnails

Ye.
More ObsCure than the actual ObsCure "spiritual sequel" was.

Attached: the actual obscure 3 no im not joking they were forced to change it after everyone yelled at them.jp (1280x720, 846K)

The point is: If images are already out there, its not really impossible for the details also be true.

>You get dropped into RPD with objectives to solve and there are enemies around like zombies and lickers
Sooo...Outbreak, got it.

DMC V has multi, you dipshit.

HOLY
FUCKING
YES
YES
YES

Attached: wesker_s_smile_by_chrisredfieldre_d5lh4dn-pre.jpg (1210x660, 49K)

It's going to an OTS for sure. Also did you know how many characters Outbreak had? Do you think this game would have even close to half of that? This is just Capcom following the current market trend and it's going to look tired since it's 2-3 years late.

I don't mean to sound like a fucking you know what, but they look like real people.

Is it attractive? Not really no, though Claire and Ada had their moments in RE2. But they look like actual real life people and not animes. What's the big deal?

Attached: 1530623608903.webm (1280x720, 856K)

Capcom is always late. This masturbation over photorealism was as early as last gen. The characters look bland as hell.

Uncanny valley, the Jill scan for RE was perfect, but for RE2 and DMCV, they look very odd.

Modelling a character to look like somebody is different from scanning somebody in. MT Framework used the previous style and most of the industry at the time was using it too. The RE Engine just isn't that good at scanning people in. Capcom just uses it because it saves them money and they know the market will tolerate it because "oh wow it's so real".

DEAD AIM REMAKE WHEN

There's a reason they don't cast random fuckwads in movies, mack, random fuckwads aren't draws. Nobody goes to movies to watch weird random lumpy people act out Capcom-tier writing.

What was the plot in Outbreak again? Also they had better release it on Steam

Attached: nick-young-confused-face-300x256_nqlyaa.jpg (600x512, 26K)

Each cenario had its own plot.

The plot was just "fucking escape"
Also they fought a Tyrant and had to create a cure for the t-virus to kill it and cure themselves to leave Raccoon City

Outbreak
>Escape from J's bar to the safety of the police, but it's too late because the virus is already everywhere and the police have lost control
Below Freezing Point
>While escaping through the subway, the survivors come across the lab from Resident Evil 2 and have to fight a giant mutated g-monster
The Hive
>Taking temporary refuge in a hospital, the survivors are attacked by a leech-man monster who stalks them as they try to escape through the sewer, leading to a fight with an enormous leech
Hellfire
>While in the courtyard of the Apple Inn, the boiler explodes and sets half of the building on fire, the survivors must escape while fighting off an army of lickers and an alpha licker
Decisions, Decisions
>At the Raccoon University, the survivors must evade a Tyrant out to kill them as well as an Umbrella researcher trying to create a cure for the virus, and they must create samples of this cure for themselves and to kill the Tyrant

>did you know how many characters Outbreak had?
First game had 4, second, I think, 8? That's while they've planned 12 or 16 across two games, if my memory is right.

>Jill scan for RE was perfect
...it's a 3D model, you dumb fuck. There's no IRL girl for that model.

Right after REmake of Gaiden.

Its the same 8 characters in both games.

OUT
BREAK
H
D

HELP
HELP
MY LIFE, IS SHIT
*flips coin*
HELP
*Plays dead while LeechMan tunnels you*

Attached: Jim_portrait (1).jpg (449x623, 73K)

Great file name

By default it's "escape Raccoon alongside Leon and Claire", since it takes place during BIOHAZARD 2 and before Last Escape's second part. Each character has own story and ending, but they're all coming together at the end.
Same is with Outbreak 2, though it's taking place during second part of Last Escape and it actually has a part that shows exactly how Ada managed to escape the city shortly before it was bombed.
Basically, what's happening is that first Outbreak's characters traverse through the city at the same time with Leon and Claire, but they never cross each-other, and Outbreak 2's characters traverse through the city shortly after Leon and Claire leave, and then after Jill wakes up, but they never cross each-other, meanwhile Ada is LITERALLY the very last surviving character to leave the city right before the bomb lands. What's most interesting, is that all of this confirmed to be canon AND absolute majority of Outbreak's characters considered as survived/alive. Also, Outbreak is pivotal in that it has a scientist character that develops initial version of anti-T virus vaccine which later on was being bettered further down by Rebecca in Vendetta movie. It's all connected.

Begone underage.
residentevil.fandom.com/wiki/Julia_Voth
youtube.com/watch?v=lnZ7JBBmdZE

Attached: Julia_Voth.jpg (800x1000, 60K)

So 8 by default and other 4~8 cut, got it.

>Coin literally makes him immortal
>A Token of a character

Did she lose weight, or something? She doesn't look like Jill at all. Way too anorexic.

She was 16.

I miss curbstomping Showdown 3 with another 3 Jim-types. Critical hits on the melee weapons were overpowered as SHIT, and it was comfy having three of them hang back flipping coins while one lead the leech to the front. Being able to infinitely stunlock the Tyrants at the end with the AR was also busted. I loved it. Still, nothing beat the atmosphere of the scenarios in File # 1 when the game was still fresh.

>Being younger somehow makes you more fat

>She doesn't look like Jill at all.

I will assume that you only played Revelations. Because otherwise you need to get your eyes check'd asap.

Attached: 80fa9b59a3aebf2a4a741514762582f3.jpg (564x892, 55K)

Does anyone know the name of the actress that played ACTUAL Jill in ACTUAL IRL for the cut-scenes for the ACTUAL first BIOHAZARD? Also, same for Chris, Rebecca, and Wesker. Is Joseph the Ricardo guy?

Your pic just proves she doesn't look like her much at all. It's probably because of lower poly-count and absolutely different eyes/shadowing. Like, come on. Some resemblance is there, but it's very little, almost nonexistent.

>almost nonexistent.

Trying too hard.

Attached: 1259470717906_f_mhdics[1].jpg (500x500, 49K)

>chin different, nose different, eyes different
I could only agree of the resemblance if it turns out she made plastic surgery later, or something.

>id rather stay with my ps2 copy than play another one of these
Then why post in this thread?

imdb.com/title/tt0190703/fullcredits?ref_=tt_cl_sm#cast

>Inezh
There's your actress, bro.

Imagine being this much of a contrarian. Thank god you're the only retard who pulled this bullshit.

>Shinji Mikami didn't like her acting
MIKAMI DED.

Are you fucking blind, kid? The 3D model even in it's highest poly render still barely looks like the real actress any at all. A fuckton of facial features differ drastically.

>but they look like real people.
They don't even look like their real life counterparts you faggot capcocksucker. And even if they did, who cares about realism

>Piercing
yikes

You're the only blind fuck here. The RE community is filled with contrarians and still nobody ever said something this dumb.

Go get your eyes check'd grampa.

tbf all the acting in that game was maximum cheese
>HOPE this is not CHRIS' blood...

I mean I'm going to play as that cute chubby asian so the other 3 can be as ugly as they want.

Attached: 1559728588436.png (588x599, 187K)

residentevil.fandom.com/wiki/Barry_Gjerde
>the voice of Barry is...Barry.

Attached: 56ryugfty7u8.jpg (400x400, 18K)

This

No, IMDB explicitly states Mikami didn't like her facial features on camera AND her acting in the very first opening FMV (he didn't dislike her acting during game cut-scenes or her ending FMV).

L4D3?

>not a single interesting looking character
hype is already down on the floor, hopefully things change.

Attached: 1566924335959.jpg (387x326, 16K)

Weird that he took issue with that specifically when all the acting in the entire game was such a mess

so generic looking, jesus christ
Capcom you're better than this, you just made DMCV and REmake 2, everyone looked interesting even with the realistic artstyle.

it looks like that shit 90s style high school game with monsters and shit
was it called obscured or something like that? i remember there are 2 games

anyone here that has connections with Capcom or Is on this please tell them to make those characters interesting because they all look generic as fuck.

Is this Resident Evil set in the 80's? wtf is this shit.

DO-n't OPen THAt dOOR!

Attached: 1538304027222.gif (200x205, 552K)

>so generic looking
>game takes place in summer of 1998's US, northern-east coast

>it looks like that shit 90s style high school game with monsters and shit
>game literally takes place in a US city located in north eastern part of the country, during 1998

but that's what the average white woman looks like with makeup

Attached: makeup4.jpg (960x960, 113K)

MY LIFE IS SHIT

>different piercing
Who are you trying to fool here?

yes, generic, look at all resievil games made in the 90's, look at re2 remake, not generic.

>what are fake nose rings

youtube.com/watch?v=YFTX-SJEHug

Not only the piercing, but the hairline also gives it away.

It does, but that is not what this is slated to be
It is supposed to be an Evolve copy
Outbreak is co-op only, it shouldn't have player controlled enemies (besides players who die and become zombies for a short period)

Attached: makeup41.jpg (960x960, 166K)

That's for the main characters. You unlock more as you finish scenarios. You get close to 50 by the end of file 2. All of them had belonged to the 8 different types but they also had unique stats.

They don't look completely the same at all. REmake had a Voth as the reference only. The model is made by devs to look like a game character. RE Engine models don't.

>had a Voth
>a Voth
>a
I see what you did there.

>I finally lived long enough to see outbreak 3
I'm so happy

well the first RE takes place in 1998 so that makes sense

We don't know that yet

she looks 30

shut up user it's outbreak 3

It's clearly not going to be "3", because Outbreak 2 LITERALLY ends at Raccoon being bombed and Ada being the very last escapee. It's going to be a REmake of Outbreak and Outbreak 2, in one game. They planned to do this as one game from the very beginning, but had to cut it in two separate releases, as well as cut out a fuckton of content/characters, due to budget and time constraints. This REmake is going to be most fullest and complete, absolutely DEFINITIVE rendition of Outbreak.

you... do know that the outbreak games both end with the destruction of raccoon city, right?

Look mate I absolutely love the Outbreak games but until I see it with my eyes, I'm sceptical.

user WHAT ELSE COULD IT BE

A Dead By Daylight clone or something, we just have to see till Sept 9th.

Attached: 1565394005906.png (467x458, 431K)

See . It's a same story with same characters, just cut in two "episodes". Timeline-wise it starts before Leon and Claire get into the city, and ends immediately as city gets bombed, with Ada being last survivor (meanwhile, Jill, Barry, and Carlos, are flying away in the helicopter as the missiles land, literally just minutes/seconds away before Ada leaves).

>Not "Resident Evil: REbreak"

you realize, user, that none of the scenarios outside of outbreak, the hive, decisions decisions, desparate times, and end of the road have a set time, right?
the outbreak starts on the 24th and ends in october and it spans throughout that entire time period starting from outbreak and ending at DD/end of the road, with DT and the hive taking place before RE2 and RE3 respectively

and most characters have their own predetermined scenario, george escapes through DD, kevin escapes through DT, alyssa escapes through flashback, yoko escapes via the hive, DD, or end of the road, david escapes through end of the road, jim escapes through underbelly
most likely, cindy escapes via the hive since wild things, hellfire, and outbreak don't have any escape endings and mark is a mystery case

The girl on the right looks pretty cute, not gonna lie.

I want Dying Light that is in Raccoon City and no gay parkour shit.

All the rumors are pointing at this being a 4v1 multiplayer game.

Capcom hates Outbreak and no matter how much and long people ask for it, they will never give it to us.

But Dying Light is terrible and the parkour shit is the only noteworthy thing about it.

what rumors

Miss me with that gay shit.
FUCK YOU CAPCOM GIVE ME OUTBREAK REMAKE/SEQUAL.

Bitch.

I hope there's a Donald BLUMPF zombie
#REsist

YAAAAAAAAAS QUEEN SLAY