Want game to be more inclusive

>want game to be more inclusive
>by removing gender options

????

Attached: cybertranny3.png (610x646, 389K)

Hey, it does make sense that with current tranny epidemic things would become really weird in 2077

>people arent talking about our game anymore
>create controversy
>fall for it like the rubes you are.

New gameplay is due tomorrow, I would imagine people will talk about it again after that. This gender thing is just a way to shut trannies up, does anyone else sincerely even care about this?

this is going to blow up in their face when they realize that they'll also need to program in and add voice work for the 5,000 different pronouns. If they don't do that then the same degenerates that are celebrating right now are going to flip out the first time an ingame character says he/her instead of xir.

Attached: 1566927382228.jpg (777x759, 271K)

>noooo stop giving us more options for roleplaying

I hate Zoomers with a burning passion.

It's also the best part, don't like genders with your bullshit? Fine, no one gets genders now.

That would require them to write the game so that nobody addresses the protagonist indirectly as "he/her". I would imagine you still pick your pronouns or whatever, along with body type and voice. At that point you're essentially picking a male or female

>removing male and female
>more options

And if they were actually giving more options, I'd rather they spent time, money, and effort on making things like being able to choose your hero, backstory, customising your apartment, actual RPG things rather than pandering to mentally ill kikes.

In the same way that putting in a dimmer switch is "getting rid of" of lightswitch

Gender is up to performance.
You don't know people's chromosomes, their genitals or medical history yet you still address people by he/she man/woman guy/girl etc
Why? Because they present themselves with our current standards of what a men or a woman is more or less supposed to look like.

>You don't know people's chromosomes
that's where you're wrong kiddo

Attached: gender.jpg (600x600, 40K)

Big oof, not to mention yikes. I might pirate this just to seed it.

Fucking Pokemon does it already, literally just make you create an avatar without specifically say the gender, stop being retarded

They remove all options

do you think a cashier can see someones chromosomes and only after that address them as men or woman?
when you talk to a stranger, do you know their chromosomes when you address them by he or she?

I wonder how the fuck will they handle the italian translation, in italian language its either a Him or a She, theres no they/them or whatever the fuck you americucks came up with

Yes, because they look like a man or woman. Even if the man is wearing a dress

What if you want to play the role of a male?

Why is the alt right too stupid to make their own videogames?

Questions about gender should be replaced with:
>Do you have or had dick?
Yes/No.

Now no matter what gender you want to pic, the answer is absolute.

>theres no they/them
How do you refer to a group?

than you prove my point
gender is about performance

This. The shills are getting desperate as people are less and less interested about Sunnypunk 2022

>male voice and male body
>not a male
OOOOHHHHH NOOOOOO WOOOOOOOW

Yes, reproductive performance. Ie. do you have a womb or a penis

It's not about having a womb or penis. The majority of animals have neither. It's whether you produce sperm or ovum.

This is a genuinely fascinating aspect to all of this retardation with "genders" and sexes, these people seem to be so preoccupied with only english speaking countries/cultures (as they tend to with anything), that they completely neglect to realize that their idiotic crusade over the bastardization of male/female completely breaks down for many other languages to the point it's a literal impossibility to even try. English has it easy where there even IS they/them and it as genuine potential terms for unspecified sex, in other languages (french being one if I remember correctly) male/female is so baked into the language EVERYTHING is either male or female, inanimate object and person alike. You straight up can't try to pull the bullshit that these people are trying to push without completely reworking how the language works ground up. And if you know anything about how the french treat their language, no way in hell that's happening.
On the flip side, other languages (japanese as a example, again if I remember correctly) don't require referring to a person as one sex or the other like you do in english (trying to use they/them as a complete replacement is awkward as fuck and as much as some try to push it, straight up doesn't work), making translation to english difficult where ambiguity is a core plot point to the work in question. I'd hardly be surprised if a lot of this outrage culture centered around this particular brand of stupid straight up couldn't exist because of this.

>This "insert literally anything here" is just a way to shut trannies up

And yet nowhere have they stated anything was removed, quite the contrary. So what then fuck are you on about OP, trying to show everyone how much of a faggot you are?

>On the flip side, other languages (japanese as a example, again if I remember correctly) don't require referring to a person as one sex or the other
Yeah Finnish is like this, everyone is just "hän", if they're a human. Though in casual conversation you'll probably refer to somebody as "se", which means "it". So at that point you pretty much have one term for humans, animals and inanimate objects. Gender barely exists in the language

Attached: 3ed1e236.jpg (962x856, 140K)

Why do devs keep thinking that some extremely tiny minority of shit heads on twitter is at all representative of the actual player base? Its been known for years that the vast majority of the population, like 80-90% or higher depending on group, doesn't give the smallest shit about political correctness or forced inclusion. The average person doesn't stalk social media to scream at people for not including dick girls in every game. It is almost entirely the domain of rich, white, college educated 20 somethings with nothing else to be mad about.

Attached: 1426910571621.gif (493x304, 912K)

>It's not about having a womb or penis. The majority of animals have neither.

Attached: 3cae6375.png (381x585, 74K)

Well I mean, there are lots and lots of birds, fish and insects

That's the next step user, once they control the anglosphere the aggression can be turned outward to a new Empire of Justice and Love(tm). People who think they have a divine mandate to sculpt the world in their image often have imperial agendas once they gain enough power locally. Once english is "cleansed" they'll probably start on spanish.

According to reality.

Just close your eyes and roleplay, you don't need games.

That is actually pretty based.

>there are 400 genders in my head

insects mostly id guess

again, can you see through people's pants to check if they have a penis or a vagina?
pretty sure a cashier or waiter doesn't know what people are packing yet they, and you too, still address people by he /she or man / woman without knowing their genitals.

Today I identify as an Apache Attack Helicopter, tomorrow a dolphin-kin. Truly this bigoted society as at fault. These fucking Slavic shitlords. These made up genders are fucking embarrassing and aren't taken seriously anyway

I'm not going to pretend that you and I can't tell a man and a woman apart

Attached: 3cc1626f.jpg (1280x1280, 117K)

again my dude, we don't know people's chromosomes when we go out, we don't know what genitals their packing and we don't know their medical history, yet we still use he/she and man/woman. Do you know why?

Because people refer to men as he and women as she. Yes, people can tell that your trans friends aren't actually women

Even though I hate faggots who use gender as an excuse for having no personality and companies that capitalize on it...

That title is 100% clickbait. You're still given the option to go male/female according to dev responses.

>game dev changes simple text line
>gets slightly more favor from liberal-types
>the only kind of people who hate the choice are extreme /pol/-types

Attached: UI_Body_Type_Huge.jpg (640x512, 76K)

Yes, most people "gender" others by a best guess method based on secondary sexual characteristics. "Misgendering" is just people fucking clocking you, not a self perpetuating system of evil OPRESHUNS.

In meatspace, the unclockable tranny is a myth.

you come up to a stranger, you don't know their chromosomes, their genitals and medical history,
how do you chose which way to refer to them?

Only english language has this issue

By looking at them and deciding whether they look like a man or a woman

Not him, but because humans have it built into our brains how to subconsciously recognize all the subtle clues in the face that separates male and female. Stuff like skin composition, skull shape and features, facial proportions, etc. Even what kinds of odor someone exhibits adds to this. Like anything in nature, this is not perfect mind you, but 99% of the time it's virtually flawless.
Any species with sexual dimorphism has some amount of this so they can differentiate between male / female. Dogs, like many animals, do this via scent, and I'm sure there's other mechanisms out there I'm not aware of because I'm hardly a zoologist.

Usually when devs do something really retarded I just decide to pirate a game so I don't support retards financially but this shit make the game not even worth pirating. This is the first time this happened to me.

i'm sorry user but you may actually be retarded
oh , so its up to how a person presents itself, which is performance

Seriously? Most other languages I'm familiar with have gender pronouns for inanimate objects. I don't know what gender a door is!

I don't even understand what you mean by performance. I don't know why you're being so obtuse and weird about this. Gender describes what kind of reproductive capabilities you have. I don't understand why people try to make it into some kind of identity

Attached: 1ed2a826.jpg (988x1061, 55K)

Fire Emblem Three Houses doesn't mention male or female on character creation either.
Hundreds of games do this. Even just on a cleanliness of UI perspective, it makes complete sense to just choose the model you want directly.

>Sex describes what kind of reproductive capabilities you have.
ftfu. "Gender" is a bullshit concept that seems to mostly boils down to "Boys play with G.I. Joe's and girls play with Barbies" as extrapolated over a whole culture as defined by a (sociopathic?) mad 'scientist' in the 1950's that caused two kids to eventually commit suicide from his experiments, which gets muddied when "gender" also seems to get used as a drop in replacement for "sex" by prudes because saying the word sex is too much for them.
The identity part comes from the former, which is ironic given how hard into "Everyone should be allowed to do what they will, regardless of sex." they are, then turn around and try so hard to pigeonhole themselves as the opposite sex.