Need my ps4 controller to vibrate

Is there and app or something I can connect to my dualshock to make it vibrate?

My intentions are obviously sexual, I'm looking to make a short tease clip where I use it as a vibrator.

The only thing Google says is to play Borderlands or use an app on my Laptop. I'm guessing there are adequate apps for testing the controller out there.

What app works best?

Attached: 20190829_134855-1.jpg (1048x700, 497K)

Other urls found in this thread:

html5gamepad.com/
tutorial.buttplug.world/
x360ce.com/
playground.buttplug.world/
pastebin.com/rfK38BBc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Upgrade to a DualShock 3 or even better, a DualShock 2 (but it might be difficult to get vibration to work with that).

Yikes, is there any way at all to do it woth just the one I have?

I'm hoping somebody will point me towards a phone app I can just connect to my controller and have it buzzing

Buy a vibrator and duct tape it to the controller.

Hold the controller while having a seizure. Works like a charm.

There was on the Wii, if you change the vibration strength it would vibrate all the time until you left the menu. Don't even want to think about how many cunnies were pleasured that way.

I actually considered this. I have a vibrator but I think it would look cooler if it were just the controller

Or invite Michael J Fox to play video games with you.

Damn, if only I was epileptic

There's probably countless 3rd party PC apps that can do this. If you want an official solution Dreams early access lets you force vibration and modulate left/right motor strength with signals

I really, really wish there was something like that but for the ps4. Maybe I'll get lucky with the ps5?

You should probably use a brand new vibrator or you'll get booty juice all over your controller.

Somehow I have a feeling I'm going to have to use the PC. Though, looking through that Dreams thing you mentioned could work well too

Booty? Pussy, but I'm not worried about that. It can be easily wiped off

I just assumed you were a dude who likes shoving things up his ass.

html5gamepad.com/
if you want to keep clicking the vibration test button. not optimal but at least you don't have to install anything since it works in browser

Nah, I mean I probably could put it in my arse but I think for visual reasons it would look better not in my arse

>Pussy

Attached: doubt.jpg (600x341, 20K)

Inputmapper on PC. Works wired or over bluetooth. Tools > Xinput test.
It'll allow you to set the motor speed of either motor too.

Have fun!

Connect it to your PC, install DS4Windows, that allows you to make it vibrate as much as you want, it's in the profile config menu.

That actually sounds perfect mate. Its such a pity they don't have a good app for the phone, y'know?

Buttplug.io is basically a vibrator API that works with anything and will work for you.

Download the suite, start the server and go to tutorial.buttplug.world/

Attached: 1548340919105.png (750x930, 924K)

god i bet youre fat and white

Attached: shit.png (500x383, 99K)

What the fuck

Attached: novidya.png (650x606, 77K)

Look my point is you should use a clean vibrator or you'll get the controller dirty. I don't care which hole you shove it in.

What's wrong with standardizing vibrator controls (which happens to work with a ps4 or xbox controller)? proprietary protocols suck.

Fuck, you're a star! Thank you!

>people used vibrating controllers as masturbation aids
>now people use masturbation aids for vibrating controllers

We've come full circle.

>site turns your phone/controller into a buttplug
technology astounds me

Attached: 1508960250244.gif (230x230, 1.54M)

i know you're doing this for beta orbiters money but you could post a sample video at least

You're welcome, now send tits as a thank you

do you have rocket league?

Post shoe on head, retard.

Bit of lube turns everything into a buttplug, why does rhis surprise you?

It's just an API you fucking weirdos. It's because lovesense and all the joys use their own protocols, which means they're exclusive to the respective product. This just uninfies them under an open source protocol in a way like SteamVR does. It just happens to have a tool that lets you generate vibration patterns.

Nice try user, we know you are a faggot about to demo hos ass with it. Maybe ds4 for the pc, I recall a test vibrate function.

x360ce.com/
There is an option for sure

holy based
I'll make my buttplug go off whenever someone messages me on discord

Attached: da2.png (762x533, 34K)

so never

>It just happens to have a tool that lets you generate vibration patterns.

Right, like how once upon a time people discovered that a vibrating N64 controller just happens to be great for tickling one's prepubescent pickle. Full circle.

>a site dedicated to making anything you want into a buttplug/sex toy

Attached: 17 ☁️_1930766044209697783_2036099313.jpg (816x845, 71K)

haha gayyyyyy

Thats for the xbox 360, I need it for a ps4 controller

;_;

MODS
THEY"RE BEING GAY AGAIN

Didn't metal gear have a test option for this or something?

You could use DS4Windows, which registers your ps4 controller as an xbox controller and that tool should work then.

if you want your ps4 controller to vibrate endlessly at full power. play rocket league, go into practice, score a goal and press windows key or alt tab during the goal celebration explosion

the controller will continue to vibrate til you go back to the game

Stop enabling whores...

Attached: 1435951455465~01.jpg (576x384, 27K)

Are you going to post a webm of your adventure or not? Will close this thread soon else.

Just use xpadder, you can trigger left and/or right motors of the controller at will. I, like you, am a degenerate and tried it. Works fine.

Show tits

reminder that the patent for teledildonics has expired and somone should make omegle where you can control the other user's buttplug/dildo

it just werks through steam

you can already do that with the buttplug.io suite. it comes with a server that people can connect to and control your toy/controller vibration, there's even a website somewhere to host rooms irc

Why don't you do something meaningful with your life instead of being a whore

>this thread

Attached: 1502427982606.gif (311x240, 1.28M)

Because its my day off work and I'm a degenerate

He says posting on an anonymous imageboard where he will never ever achieve something.

Attached: 1536346146632.png (900x860, 490K)

Jannies taking notes

*she

you will never be a real woman

And hopefully I'll acheive an orgasm

*he. Faggots like you can pretend all they want but until you post tits you're a guy or even worse a tranny.

playground.buttplug.world/

Basically this. You just enter someone's IP and can control it remotely or can use it to control it from your phone or whatever.

Were you raised by trannies or why are you wasting your time and steaming off your rage in here? Sounds like you were traumatized.

Attached: 1562015830219.jpg (320x362, 17K)

How fucking new are you that telling someone to fuck off is steaming with rage or traumatic? Kill yourself dumb retard.

Isn't putting my IP address out there kinda dangerous though?

Post your discord, slut.

You're doing much more than that though. You're consistently contributing and bumping the thread instead of sage'ing. Sounds like ur mad.

no and why would that matter, are you planning on giving thousands of people your ip?

Nah he just doesn't like sexuality if it isn't cold, silent, missionary

I'm saging all of my posts though? It also takes a few seconds to respond before going to read another thread. No impact at all.

>this thread is still up
Seriously, jannies?

I actually have no idea why I thought that

Nothing wrong with this thread, its just a question

Ds4windows
Edit
Vibration
Test light
Test Heavy

for hardcore gamers it's important that the vibration function works properly

Post the video here when you do it
Also ds4windows should do the trick

A gaping wound isn't a pussy

Isn't it annoying that there isn't a vibration test thig like there was for the Wii?

ps4 controllers are vidya related

tits or gtfo

Attached: 1544080352113.png (968x733, 206K)

I FUCKING HATE NIGGERS AND AM ALSO GAY AND WANT NIGGER DICK

>new ip
cant fool me

fuck you dude, I'm gonna beat the shit out of you, it's obviously the RETARD above me. Whatever tranny scripts you're using are WRONG

Attached: 1544340999182.jpg (500x333, 24K)

you can also do it on DS4WINDOWS, just map any button you like or even the motion sensors to the motors

there's also a thing made in DREAMS

Attached: 1477412194663.jpg (475x590, 48K)

pastebin.com/rfK38BBc

Here's an autohotkey script, save it as somethng.ahk and run it (you need to install autohotkey first). Hold down the left/right trigger to make it vibrate.
I used it for this exact purpose, but honestly it's not that great.

Forgot to mention that I'm using it with a Dualshock3 with BetterDS3, but should work with any controller, I hope.

Dont understand this

download autohotkey (google it)
put pastebin contents into a file with an .ahk extension
run it

sorry I still don't get it

Post tits

I'm a nigger man

The tease clip bit makes it seem like this is a woman trying to fleece retards of their money. Ordinarily I'd be skeptical, but this is absolute typical woman behavior.

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1242x1394, 156K)

Post boypussy