Based

based

Attached: 1567075312644.jpg (755x1024, 162K)

can honestly say id feel the same way

i wouldn't care either way unless he was hot wearing them, then i'd have to turn gay and fuck him.

Powerful. Brave and stunning. Really makes one think.

>It is easier to let a kid outgrow his edgy age than convincing your kid he has a mental illness while society scream at him he is sane.

Even if he never outgrows nazism, i would prefer that.

>first thought when seeing someone wearing boots is trannies
OBSESSED

>nazis are crossdressing gays

A new low for the reich

I'm more impressed that the lad somehow found a metal Reichsadler to put on his bedpost

Attached: 1484026066471.webm (1280x720, 2.24M)

what if he was wearing cowboy boots so he could eat beans alone in the desert

i remember i wore my mom's heels once as a kid just to see if i could walk in them since they looked so awkward, it was fun to try

it's a pure coincidence that i'm transsexual now though

eating crummy beans in the desert!? he should be drinking pails of water!

I did that too, but mainly because dad said I ave to take over mommy’s responsibilities

AYO DIS NIGGA FETCHIN PAILS!

Hot desu

>he wouldn't fuck Adolfina

>supporting failed ideologies
based cringe peak beta inceldom post your manifesto

>Hitler
Drug addict. Had sexual relations with his niece.
>Roehm
Fat, faggot.
>Goring
Morbidly obese. Owned a luxurious estate where he participated in obscene orgies.
>Dirlewanger
Pedophile. Led a battalion of gypsies, POWs, mental patients, and convicted rapists who participated in monumental savagery.
>Himmler
Wewuzian pagan occultist. Muslim lover.
>Heydrich
Absolute beta who was buillied in school. Looked like a Jew to the point that other kids called him a kike when he was a schoolboy.
>Goebbels
Physically deformed and sickly, also a manlet.
>Kaltenbrunner
Serial adulterer whose intelligence was blind-sided by his dick.
>Wessel
Lived together with a brothel whore. Allegedly also pimped her out.
>Mengele
Creepy sociopathic fuck.
>Rosenberg
Another wewuzian pagan occultist who preached ""Positive Christianity"" with Nordic Jesus. Planned to eliminate Christianity all-together,
including banning the Bible and replacing all crucifixes with swastikas.
>Keitel
"His sycophancy was well known in the army, and he acquired the nickname 'Lakeital', a pun on his name (in Germany, the word 'Lakai' means 'lackey')."
"General Ludwig Beck complained that he was incapable of giving Hitler the reality of the situations and was an extremely poor tactician whose decisions were motivated more by ensuring his own survival rather than that of the troops."
"Marshal Paul Ludwig Ewald von Kleist labeled him as nothing more than a 'stupid follower of Hitler', and most commanders went out of their way to ignore his orders."
>Rust
"Considered by many to be mentally unstable, Rust would spuriously create new regulations and then repeal them just as quickly."
Also believed non-Aryans couldn't do science properly and trashed the theory of relativity, etc. (Turned out he was partially correct with the last statement)
>Ribbentrop
Quite probably the worst diplomat in modern history as he was hated by everyone but Hitler because he was a master asskisser like Keitel.

>Had sexual relations with his niece.
awesome, was she attractive?

>Physically deformed and sickly, also a manlet.
Also no balls.

What about Guderian. He was based AF

why are underage twitter niggers so afraid of writing "fuck"?

It's called a portmanteau, user

Riddle me this: if /pol/shit is so bad then why isn't anyone reporting XV-kun spamming "nigger" in the final fantasy threads on /vg/ and "tranny" on Yea Forums?

The ultimate SJW team.
They even share the part of murdering millions of Caucasians and destroying Europe with SJWs.
No wonder SJWs are compared to the Nazis, there's many commonalities.

i see you don't know what words mean

SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP!

Attached: 1565963211453.jpg (203x220, 18K)

And people say gamers and betas won't rule after raising up

>AF
>portmanteau

Attached: Montoya.jpg (525x453, 28K)