Monster Hunter Thread

Are you ready?

Attached: EDGLOknXsAcsEgC.jpg (1200x675, 149K)

Other urls found in this thread:

countingdownto.com/?c=2610119
pbs.twimg.com/media/EDIQNGrX4AA1mkc?format=jpg&name=900x900
rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=the_handler
twitter.com/tangent_cide/status/1166934756078043137
youtube.com/user/monsterhunter
youtube.com/user/CapcomEuro
youtube.com/user/CapcomChannel
youtube.com/watch?v=FnKhFaijBBI&t=0s
strawpoll.me/18560000
youtube.com/user/CapcomChannel|
youtube.com/watch?v=qy-fBRCHGLc
youtube.com/watch?v=FpFnxe4F_8A
youtube.com/watch?v=LldGkrogM1c
twitter.com/monsterhunter/status/1167089529024471040
youtube.com/watch?v=s-lpHX08Aqo
youtube.com/watch?v=wYaDb8MKR7Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Think we'll get any more brand new monsters?

obviously yes

I'm always ready pard!

Attached: 1549405328261.png (1565x1565, 1.15M)

Maybe

Dunno why peeps hate handler so much
I like her

ALMOST 2 HOURS LEFT

“Monster Hunter World: Iceborn” is approaching 8 days until ban on hunting.

Attached: 1565736433237.jpg (640x900, 97K)

>
>
what is the hand around rathalos' neck?

What did you guys think of namielle?

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 23K)

countingdownto.com/?c=2610119
2 HOURS
AND
19 MINUTES

Attached: 1517246058746.png (890x890, 534K)

I hope not. Monsters are generally evil and there shouldn't be more made. It's just safer that way.

I'm ready!

Attached: skelletingo-8.jpg (1150x1113, 105K)

Honestly I have no idea, usually G Rank games only add two brand new monsters with the rest being subspecies and returning monsters, but we’ve got four brand new monsters so far with Iceborne not even counting the obligatory G Rank final boss. Anything could happen really.

???
There's nothing around Rathalos neck. That's just parts of the other monsters in the collage.

His wing

>no Zinogre in a new poster when a new trailer is coming in a couple hours

I think it's time to throw in the towel bros

It’s not a hand, the top part is Velkhana’s leg fading into transparency and the bottom part is Rathalos’ own wing.

SSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPP

I CAN'T GET MORE ERECT

EVERYTHING IS UNDERWATER

I just saw the NSFW version on R34 the other day, what the hell mate are you spying on me or something?

These three are your new crossover monsters.

Attached: 1503923722.jpg (1796x1070, 420K)

Watch it being Khezu instead.

pbs.twimg.com/media/EDIQNGrX4AA1mkc?format=jpg&name=900x900

The Real Fated Four+The Token Monster with Special Needs. Which, btw, isn't Khezu but Tigrex.

Absolutely awesome design and if the fight is fun it’ll be one of the best Elder Dragons in the series. Water element monsters are rare as fuck for some reason so having a Water Elder Dragon that uses the standard dragon skeleton for once is neat because it means Namielle will probably actually show up in future games.

I didn't even know there was an nsfw version.

this is wrong its in 3 hours and 32 minutes

>underwater is back
>it's filled to the brim with piscine wyvern
RYOZOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1566777497.jpg (850x568, 70K)

how do I delete mt posts then

>hating handler
what a faggot rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=the_handler

IT'S TWO HOURS AND 14 MINUTES

STOP LYING

I don’t think TPCi would agree to letting you murder and then dismember Pokémon in any form for any reason. For realistic crossovers look at AAA or popular fantasy games that released in the last 5 years.

khezu is never ever

DELET

The "dragon mixed with sea creatures" is always good kind of design as far as i'm concerned. It's the reason why i think they ruined Vaal Hazak's design with the meat cape.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-29 (3) v - Monster Hunter Thread - Video Games - 4chan.png (183x146, 3K)

OH MA GOD I CAN SEE IT

I am a phonefag.

It will show up uninvited, cause he's kind of a dick.

You don't have to kill them, there are plenty of ways to make them viable, such as a combat with a conclusion similar to Kulve.

F

Nah, these six are your new crossover monsters.

Attached: Wh6SyTk.png (492x123, 16K)

just double checked and we're both wrong, its actually in 40 minutes

Metroid life cycle is pants on head retarded and makes no fucking sense. Like G-virus.

I want to fight a King Slime
Just reuse Tigerstripe Zamtrios animations for it

Attached: DQIV_King_Slime.png (859x900, 538K)

You also have to take in account that Pokémon is a tad too cartoonish-looking

Witcher and FF could do cross-over monsters that didn't ckash with MH aesthetic much, Pokémon in MH would stick out like Megaman's Palico Skin

That would be dope, but only for the Zeta and the Omega metroids.

>do Greatest Jagras quest
>does a move where it throws you on the ground, which you can't block
>then proceeds to hit me four times with me unable to do anything and kills me from full health
This is some bullshit. Not only does he have plenty of oneshots but I can't even block this one which is hard to see due to how big he is for his cave nest.

why pc version so late

Fuck the handler, what a piece of trash.

G-virus has something going on other than "lmao eyes"?

>can't block
Try dodging next time.

But G-virus is the only virus in RE that makes a little bit of sense, at least compared to what came after.

Bring flash pods dunkus

Capcom want to make the PC version themselves instead of outsourcing

Well they're artificial lifeforms that mutates and kill thousands when exposed to any energy source. This only makes it better for a crossover with MH teeming with bioenergy.

get guard up then you fucking sperg, he's literally fine you're just a fucking shitter

Soney money

A bit hard to time a hop when you can't even see what the Jagras is doing.

Sony temporal deal

It was 40 minutes ago.

TPC can hire Detective Pikachu's artist to redesign the trio.

Attached: D71mpwUU8AANjq6.jpg (1200x547, 116K)

>get guard up then
>calling someone a shitter and then telling them to use a crutch

Me too
She cute

Attached: 1566956607200.png (736x598, 883K)

They could just include the others as endemic life, small monsters, and weak large monsters. Throw the Metroid Queen in as well for a complete set.

It's unblockable even with guard up.
You'd be the shitter carting to it same as the other user, when you'd try to block it.

Check again.

I can't post images because my IP range is blocked

I almost never use a block, especially not against Greatest Jagras

Design looks fucking amazing, one of the best, if not the best design to come out of world.
I hope dearly the fight is amazing as well because if the Namielle fight is great then she'll be one of the best Elders in the series.

You're still calling someone a shitter despite being obviously wrong. No attack that grabs/throws you on the ground like that can be blocked, regardless of monster.

He better not pull a Vaal Hazak and have a monumentally shit fight

2spooky4me

The only attack that's unblockable even with Guard Up is Behemoth's pin

Slinger ammo can be used while pinned

You're also wrong and shitter, just like everyone in this thread, except me.
There's only two attacks in the game that can't be blocked with guard up - Greatest Jagras and AT KT paw slam, because they're basically the same exact attack.
All other pin attacks can be blocked with guard up just fine.

omega cucks just don't like girls I guess

>2 hours

AAAAAAAAAAA

I'm ready for disco.

And Behemoth's pin. FUCK. I'm also a shitter.

doubre dippu

For some reason the MH team can't/won't work on the PC version at the same time as the console version, which is odd considering the other Capcom game division (i.e. DMC and RE) can do a simultaneous release just fine between the console and PC version of their games.

The Xbox version still comes out as the same time as PS4 though.

>handlerfags slithering out of their disgusting lairs

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Also beta patch notes say "monsters added"

Attached: odogaron.png (402x514, 152K)

Xbox quite literally does not matter

does the beta require PS+?

HES IN and there is fuck all you fags can do about it

Attached: HES IN.png (400x366, 194K)

It's Velkhana, dumdum. It's no secret.

Xbox is not the competence of Sony that can steal sells, its the PC and surprise surprise Sony get more money from copy solds in Japan than in any other place and guess what console doesn't sell a shit there

>unga bunga fags not realizing the logistical upkeep of a base and calling the handler useless
begone shitard

there is a tweet from hex that reads "there is no hidden monster in the velkhana beta, you can stop reseting", but that was from the gamescom beta so I guess we will see

Sorry I didn't know Velkhana's pronouns were plural

Online play does, solo - you can play for free.

That's just a generic patch note template, dumdum. They're not gonna change it if it's just one monster. Japanese language doesn't even have plural forms.

I saw the Iceborne beta is getting a patch. What's up with that?

THE UNENLIGHTENED MASSES

well fuck you you're probably right but let me be disappointed

Velkhana demo in a few days

fug, figured I'd get a taste before waiting for the PC version. Don't want to pay for PS+. The loading times give me such massive aids that I'd rather wait five months than buy the PS4 version.

Attached: 1566926538761.jpg (960x960, 60K)

>upkeep of keeping a tent stacked with food and your stuff, which she probably doesn't even do anyway as there would be a need to use a team to move all that
Anyone could do it while being a fraction as annoying as she is.

23 minutes now!

WRONG, you fucking dumdum.
Anyone can prove you wrong by simply turning on their PS4 and downloading the beta without PS+. What are you even trying to accomplish by your shitposting?

I'm a worldbab and I think Zinogre should be in.
Easily on of the best designs and fights from previous games.

Where do you live? I don't think it's PS+ exclusive in all areas.

if you're not a poorfag you can get PS4 pro + SSD. not that expensive anyway.

Sweden. I skipped out on the previous beta so I never checked if I could back then.

You can get ps+ for free.

>Zinogre
>Easily on of the best designs
I like Zinogre well enough all around, but fuck no, its design is a mess.

Oh shit youre right
My bad

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1232x381, 89K)

I haven't paid given Snoy money for their jewish tricks and i still downloaded the beta no problem

You should be able to download it then. As far as I know only specific countries require PS+ (Germany e. g.) because of law bullshit.

>implying she does any of that
These camps are used by all the hunter teams in Astera, not just you. Thus she doesn't take care of any upkeep, she just sits her ass in that tent and if anything does paperwork as she gorges herself out.

It's 1 hour and 45 minutes. Stop lying.

I SWEAR ON FUCKING VAAL HAZAK I'LL KILL YOU.

But she does absolutely nothing of what you said, you pathetic redditfag white knighting a fictional pig

It is retarded, but cool nometheless

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Not that guy but you should really calm your fucking ass if it's just about a fictional character
Maybe try not being such a huge loser and getting angry at women in video games for once.

Attached: anjanath.png (743x611, 709K)

I'll stop insulting your precious made up wife once she stops hugging my cat
In the mean time keep seething, virgin

>virgin
>when you're clearly the permavirgin
Stay mad fag

You faggots better not be calling people shitters while running EZ mode gunner.

But i had sex, you're the proof

t. assblasted blademaster shitter

Well shit I can't recover from that and concede.

Is Iceborne finally going to allow me to start my game without having to create or search for an online session? It's tiring when I just want to do a couple of event quests on my own.

Dad?

>A virus that regenerates the host's wounds through mutations
Vs
>Lol gonna mutate on command after my evil monologue/Lol superpowers

RE is retarded as whole, but G-virus is one of the least dumb things in the series.

>gonna mutate on command
when does this actually happen
I'm legit c urious.

>oopsie Pardner, i might've accidentally awoken an ancient sismic dragon capable of sinking this entire continet, i'm so clumsy aren't i haha
>now clean up after my mess once again

Time for some patricide, then.

Attached: 1566378207568m.jpg (1024x736, 86K)

>patricide

>CVX
>RE4
>RE5
>RE6

I don't even remember most of the things handler does in the story. It's like 1/10 of my playtime lol.

desu we should've done that sooner or later anyway
I don't like the idea of something like that being alive

Being a massive faggot doesn't make you a woman, father.

RE4 I'll give you
CVX I don't fucking remember because it was stupid
in 5 and 6, everyone gets infected shortly before their mutation.

Doesn't G-virus overtake the host and cause huge cancerous growths and mutations? from what i know Birkin wasn't exactly doing anything on purpose
Granted my knowledge comes form RES2 where i don't think they went full retard yet

Intentional delay to maximize sales and be Jewish faggots

same, I didn't know people cared so much about the story

Seeing how there's some world ending dragon in every nook and cranny in the new world they should just pack it up and leave

That's just how backwards the MH team workflow seems to be. The PC team doesn't get to work onthe game, until the console team is done. That's why the PC version had been having QoL, UI and HD textures updates, while Iceborne was in the middle of development - they were just dying from boredom.
Oh, but also this .

Would a Vaal Hazak variant have a chance of fixing the fight

There's more of them in the Old World.

There's nothing wrong with Vaal fight.

I don't think double dippers make up for lost sales due to hype dying down and angry pc players

>dude a crippled Kushala with no moves and a dot

If MR Vaal has a couple more dangerous move and the hitzones aren't as fucked as regular Vaal we are good.

With any luck just the jump to Master Rank will fix it, but otherwise yeah, that's probably the only hope.

It's just boring I guess

CVX introduced the Veronica variant of the T, which allows the host to control the transformations and retain his consciousness. In RE5 Irving turns into a giant octopus after it injects himself with a plaga, generating a huge amount of body mass in about 10 seconds.
RE 6 has Simmons which can transforms into a lion with a turret that shoots bones on the back, a T. Rex and a giant fly.

Early REs had body horror done right, especially RE2. Since Code Veronica gradual mutations have been replaced by Power Rangers transformations.

Precisely. The G-virus was some Cronenbergian shit, hence why it's the best in the series.

kek

Here's your new crossover monster

Attached: l_558f1fa614d4e.jpg (640x360, 87K)

When will iceborne come out anons?

no it got canceled because Ryozo saw listfags' posts

Yes, but Amazon decided it's going to ship my Master Edition on the 20th.

In 5 minutes

FUCKING SHIT
Some sort of very big tragedy in Japan with two trains, a Capcom marketer said they delayed the trailer twitter.com/tangent_cide/status/1166934756078043137
FUCK YOU JAPAN

Bruh you're killing literal personifications of the elements you bet your ass she needs to do that if she gives a fuck about her job.
literal in-game dialogue suggest that she needs to do that, just cause she doesn't do it in front of you doesn't mean shit.

>reddit white knighting
>unga bunga man give credit to women for her job mean man is white knighting
grow the fuck up if it was a dude id do the same thing if he met the same stupid ass criticisms

You fucking stupid? Just google it you lazy tard

>trailer drops
>its five minutes of the handler explaining new mechanics
how would you react

Attached: 1566084764171.gif (368x368, 587K)

3 months later somewhere in jan

Seems kinda weird that they would announce the date of a trailer ahead of time instead of just uploading it like they've done for the other trailers

Attached: 20190828_234315.jpg (1018x915, 246K)

which capcom yt channel is gonna upload it?

good, new fapping material

dry hump my hand until the skin peels of like banana cause thats more fun

It's to create hype you fruitcake.

could be worse, probably

Attached: 1562839403668.jpg (1605x903, 199K)

Yes.

he's in

Attached: dragons-dogma-dark-arisen-Grigori.jpg (1920x1080, 163K)

bunch of jap shit what does it say user

Just check the Monster Hunter channel

ABANDON
ALL
DELUSIONS
OF CONTROL

If htey put him in I will pick hte game up again, the only reason I stopped playing and wont be playing Iceborne is because I dont want to pay PS+ fee.

don't care about tragedies just post the trailer man.

>inevitable Fatalis quest at HR100
>cutscene starts
>Fatalis gets fucking squashed
>"WHAT IS YOUR PURPOSE HERE, ARISEN"

Attached: 1562992803975.gif (500x281, 882K)

you can always play on PC or play offline on ps4

Monster Hunter World newbie here, how do I beat Diablos the first time? I'm using a thunder lance 2 and High Metal armor. I've been able to survive for a while but it's just taking me so long to fight him I usually mess up near the end.

>people hate vaal, even though i really enjoyed the fight and thought the concept of a big ol poison beast popping up and fucking your shit in a land of poison shit
I bet these are bowfags complaining, also he has a surprisingly decent theme song.

Bazel has the best theme song

Sonic bombs.
Ice weapons, not thunder.
Upgrade your armor, both craft better pieces, as well as reinforce them with armor spheres.
But most importantly - don't get hit.

>lance
use a real weapon

Its an online focused game, and I dont want to grind again. I know, I create my own problems, Ive just moved on, I keep checking Iceborne threads just to see whats new.

When he charges at you stand behind one of those rocks so he gets his horns stuck. Other than that don't get hit

With Lance it should be pretty straightforward, just powerguard and spin around to stab his ass every time he charges and use Guard Dash to push through his tail slap to keep stabbing his ass or neck.
If you use Sonic Pods on him when he digs he'll get stuck in the ground like a pitfall trap
In fact, using traps will help you get a ton of free damage in if you aren't already
Upgrade your armor if you haven't spent all your armor spheres

Lance is by far the best match up against Blos.

stay away from standing in front of it for one, also roll dodge more instead of sitting on your ass when it decides to dive in the ground to fuck your shit up.

just block and counter, it's one of the easiest matchups for lance

I don't hate Vaal, I just think the fight is really underwhelming considering how interesting everything else about the monster is, which kind of drags everything else down.

>The only attack that's unblockable even with Guard Up is Behemoth's pin
Luna's nova (you can block the wind, but big deal, you'll still die) and whenever jho attacks you with a fanged wyvern in his mouth, those attacks are unblockable even with guard up.

>Grigori stomps on the Handler
>THE RANTINGS OF AN UPJUMPED FATTY MAKE FOR TEDIOUS LISTENING

>crossover quest chain where Grigori steals the hunter's heart and turns you into an Arisen, then you hunt him down and take it back

Attached: 1462944405115.jpg (464x416, 109K)

> O N E (1) HOUR AND A FEW MINUTES LEFT
HURRY UP

Attached: 5d1007ec47108f69a15310a4ce00ec21e37a56be041749750e55a2debf4fa455.png (165x165, 32K)

it's not hate, per se, it's just a tedious fight because he is just a walking hp sponge, his design is cool but he is a non threat with lots of hp, I am saying this as a hammer player

Diablos is a bitch early game, but lance is a good weapon for him because it minimises the risks of his constant charges. Make sure you’re always doing an upwards poke because his neck, belly and tail are all weak zones. Make some screamer pods too, Fire one while he’s digging towards you and it’ll make him come to the surface and be stunned for a bit because of his sensitive hearing, so you can get some free damage. And be prepared for it to take a little while the first time, Diablos is tanky as fuck in Low Rank (probably why he’s one of the final Low Rank hunts) and your gear at that point is probably not quite up to snuff. Not to mention that while Lance makes Diablos a safe fight it’s slower than most other weapons against him. Just take your time and learn the tells for his charges so you know when to start positioning yourself to wail on him once he runs into something or otherwise stops.

8 minutes to be exact

the thing is vaal has the issue of being stuck in world mechanic mindset, he does shit like plays dead and AoE poison shit and really eats through shit like null berries and shit unless you got specific counters too it, part of his issue actually is the absolutely fucked color palette fucking his moveset up, since you can easily tell when hes faking and crap like that.

asangi or whatever his name is brings out my primal urges and fetishes
I don't like it

They'll actually patch monster out of the game
We'll only hunt Lavasioth from now on

>Not to mention that while Lance makes Diablos a safe fight it’s slower than most other weapons against him.
Eh I mean yeah you're not gonna beat Bow or HBG but you also never actually have to waste time avoiding any attacks once you know the fight.
And with some better gear he just flinches to death like Vaal from underbelly pokes.

ryozo no!!

>t. Gunlance main

SKYIRM CROSS OVER
FALLOUT CROSS OVER

good it's a fun fight which gets overlooked due to how much people focus on DPEEASS

Ryozo you fucking frontier faggot take your gay ass fish and throw it in the reject bin, fucker is even easier then a god damn great jagras.

Please no

cross over into oncoming traffic user

only if we see Yian Garuga bullying the ever loving shit out of the skyrim dragons, since they arn't shit.

What's the best deco farm? Lavasioth or Big Jagras? Does the latter have any exclusive tickets like lava fish does?

Since the decorations for Jagras come from his puke, is there a way to make him eat more often?

lava boi since rarer stones

FAKKU YU
AI BURINGU ARUGANOSU ANDU GORUGANOSU OBA FUROMU MONSUTA HANTA FURAANTIA
DISU IZU UWATO YU GETTO

>it's a fun fight
>look at me flop around and spew shit
>also watch my armor harden and everything bounce off me
Lavasioth is fucking trash, like every piscine ever.

If they brought swimming back, i want to fight this fucker underwater just to see how it moves

1 more hour until my dick becomes limp

only if there's todd howard npc involved

fuck off beta male, can't handle Chad Thundercock

Attached: 1556153251525.jpg (226x223, 13K)

Thanks for the tips. Guess I just need to git gud because I was worried I was doing something wrong due to how long it was taking. Probably would have had him earlier if it wasn't for some random bowgun jap who joined by SOS and wasted two of my revives.

MINUTES
I
N
U
T
E
S

Finally managed to get my first AT nerg kill (solo as well) man he's pretty ridiculous. Not sure if I want to bkther fighting him anymore since his armour doesn't seem that great and the layered set is awful.

Lavasioth gives a fuckton of the rarest stone for decos but Fat Jagras gives a much larger amount of stones in general. If you’re looking for high rarity decos then Lavasioth is the one to hunt but if you’re only just starting the deco grind then Jagras will fill you up on all the low rarity ones pretty damn quick.

NEVER SOS
There thats a hot tip for you friendo.
No matter how bad you are, youll find someone worse.

you should do the story part of the game alone, it will teach you to be good and it's more fun desu

link to stream?

Don't watch an anime called "Boku".

Mom?

It's not a stream, they'll just plop it on the YouTube channel in a hour

kek

Lavasioth doesn't have increased HP and always drops 2 Warped stones

Don’t SoS for story quests, no matter how bad you think you are at the game you WILL have someone even worse join your hunt and fuck it up.

>flop around and spew shit
fish face can't aim for shit so it's just an opening to raw dog his face
> armour hardens
user just shet your weapon for one fucking second and shoot the torch pods at him his armour will soften instantly they are provided to you quite literally outside his area

Why are you spoiling the game for yourselves if you already know you're going to play it in a few days? I'm only watching because I don't really care that much about MH anymore.

Attached: Chinman.jpg (216x311, 27K)

When is the Iceborne beta going to become playable again, exactly?

HOLY SHIT VALSTRAX TRAILER ON YOUTUBE

3 AM EST tomorrow

It's fucking MH
Seeing monsters ahead of time is like "spoilering" yourself on the cast of a fighting game.

If by brand new you mean Yan Garuga then yes.

Because PC don't get shit for 5 months.

If you have practically no decos id start with jagras. He drops around 2-3x the amount lavasioth drops.
Lava just drops higher quality decos and is quick to kill. Im bad at speed kills and it takes me around 4-5 mins.

>Skyrim Crossover
>Paarthurnax is the questgiver
>You just hunt a bunch of elder dragons while Paarthurnax goes on and on and on in the chatbox
>Becomes a permanent NPC in astera and seliana's research areas neck deep in books

I heard from Kojima today that he’s in.

Attached: BB916499-653F-4BF3-9F2C-B2073E0D2640.jpg (899x1200, 96K)

HOLY SHIT DUDE THE ROCKET TEASER !!!!

But she does absolutely nothing, otherwise they'd show it during hunts
All she does is eat, read a book and look through your items

The trash? Yeah, we have known this for a while.

What the fuck is there even to spoil at this point you fucking retard?
This is Monster Hunter, absolutely no one plays for the story, and at this point we are just expecting to see what monsters that we already fought dozens of time are in Iceborne, are those your fucking spoilers?

Attached: 1551132717097.jpg (1280x720, 217K)

Final Hour. Any last predictions?

Attached: 1565897393903.png (800x600, 262K)

chargeblade would disagree with you, your pitiful pokes and ability to guard mean nothing when you can counter a burrow into a saed everytime diablos tries that shit
imagine hitting 1000 damage everytime the shitter tries to burrow you

I hope steve is in, he deserves some love

more variants, like Rusty Kush, Elder Bone Radobaan, and Kulu-Ya-Ku that throws large barrel bombs

>pretty handler mod made her tolerable
>now slowly growing on me
wtf bros

Attached: Monkathink.jpg (300x300, 13K)

I see, thank you. And for how long?

He deserves a chance

Attached: morudomunto.png (85x85, 18K)

CHAMELEOS

Attached: Nervous Cham.jpg (391x287, 44K)

Zamtrios, Tetsucabra and a new Amphibian are in the trailer. No I’m not joking my friend who subbed it in French showed me some screen grabs, I’m so fucking hype holy shit.

isn't this the elder dragons trailer?

Soon

Attached: 0E5076F6-FFD2-4D9D-BA1D-E76458AF2535.jpg (1280x975, 270K)

Everwyrm is an adult xenojiiva, and will be another huge mother fucker.

user you cant write a report for something before it is even done. So you need to complete the hunt before she writes the repot

plus even if she doesn't do something in front of you the tells that she does

Risk of rain crossover

Attached: 0af[1].jpg (1280x731, 231K)

lavasioth shits out more warped feystones which is what you want, just keep luring him back to the first zone if he leaves so he keeps doing the gay lava jump attack and generating more up 30
jagras just drops junk, you only get good shit from the quest rewards which means you need to capture him

24 hours.

They didn’t say what the trailer was about just that there’d be one. World’s last trailer was about Elder Dragons but they haven’t said anything about that for Iceborne.

>not just giving her the summer outfit
user you might be gay.

anyone got a link or something?

Zinogre announced as the first DLC monster similar to Deviljho.

Good the hate train against handler is unjustified I can understand if you find her annoying but most accusations are just retarded

Thanks for the heads up.
Another question I have is about the meals. Should I always be picking chef's choice?

but it's following the same pattern isn't it?

It's faster to capture Lavasioth in less than 5 minutes with a good Gunlance or Sticky HBG setup than it is to wait for him to keep jumping. You'll get a bunch from his initial flopping and then the guaranteed 2 from the rewards.

DLC will be at TGS, today is last monster for release

Why no one called Monoblos? :(

FORTY
FIVE
I
V
E

yes, until you get good and don't have to worry about fighting without the heal buff

Ah yikes guys. Unfortunately we have to cancel the trailer. Ryozo forgot his lunchbox at the canteen the little bugger and now we have to go fetch it, but he's too scared to do it alone so I have to go with him and therefore we can't release the trailer today. Sorry guys, the little fella is still learning.

>capcom announces chameleos made it
>"he's been in every trailer so far, just hiding"
>proceeds to point out subtle hints and highlight his outline in each one that reveal where he was all along

>there are """people""" who don't play on the MH language setting

Attached: 1547293652649.png (249x311, 52K)

for what

>Fight him
Or
>Sacrifice the Handler
Well?

SoS is typically for when you do post game shit like arch tempered Nergegante or the fucking asshole version of behemoth from the FF crossover.

yeah that's what i did when friends weren't around, otherwise it was more "economical" to have him drop 30 stones and let them get some decos, because great jagras is too much of a fight for them otherwise, he was just one shot rolling them constantly

Pick chef's choice for the HP until you can regularly start making mega nutrients/max potions
Once you can get those reliably just go for whatever meal gives you the biggest attack boost, or elemental if certain monsters' elemental attacks are giving you trouble
Never eat for defense

sounds like there will be a stream or something

If this trailers shows something neat I'll be having a very good day.

Attached: 1551507195620.jpg (500x281, 65K)

If you're on PC post your ID

Attached: 1529091484136.png (436x703, 233K)

that's actually a hard decision

i want to get rid of the handler but i still want to fight the motherfucker

Attached: 1518565262197.png (400x400, 136K)

I'd assume saving the handler gets you better rewards cause that dragon will probably whoop your ass hard.

no just trailer drop-in *looks at clock*
40 MINUTES BOIS LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

GIVE ME SEREGIOS

Fanged wyverns are the best type of monster.

the MH language was cool in older games because they only said one or two words and the rest was text. now they say everything and all that gibberish talk gets jarring and old really fast. also the english voice acting is good enough

>Never eat for defense
THIS.
that defence boost from eating is only good in the early game where the added defence counts for a lot next to your shitty low rank armours defence value..but you probably don't have max potions to burn getting +50HP so you should just eat chefs choice anyway
theres only three meals worth eating, and that's meat for attack (L) veggie for elemental (L) or whatever combo you need for moxie

Attached: def.jpg (531x896, 144K)

it doesn't help that it sounds like sim language but with a japanese twist
although my younger brother likes it when the commander says "nigger" during the zorah siege thing

Monoblos.

>and it takes me around 4-5 mins.
Guess it's time I upgraded my gear. I've been using the same stuff ever since I started HR and now it's all about hunting ATs.

Rajang.

>need to eat for defence cause my brother and I do a first faint for him second faint for me sort of deal

I'm sorry anons i have betrayed you

>unjustified
No one wants her but she's constantly being forced on you as your special partner you're meant to care about. It's really not surprising

Reminder, while Diablos has been seen eating shit by various brutes Monoblos has never been spotted getting beaten by them, therefore Monoblos>Diablos

>MH trailer today
>MUA3 Update at midnight
>Astral Chain tomorrow

Pretty decent week if I say so myself~

Attached: 6402039+_5f46f5ef56bce8a37a7c618e2e674538.jpg (800x773, 86K)

Some asshole variant of garuga that is even more fucked to deal with.

>made her tolerable
>

Easy as fuck choice.
Fight him of course.
Handler is a complete and utter QT

Attached: 1566956746422.jpg (1920x1080, 256K)

>hot drinks are actually tomato sauce

that's some justified criticism I didn't like her at the start but i've grown accustomed to her

NAMIELLE GAMEPLAY IN 38 MINUTES

in this picture she unironically looks exactly like one of my ex girlfriends, I hate it

So out of curiosity how the fuck does Ele res work anyways? I know it's the more you get the better you resist, but does anyone have the calculations for how much resists what?

AAA WHAT DO I DO TO PASS THIS TIME

I only hope she isn't around on a future MH6

beat dick?

Her arm feels freakishly long in this picture. Something about it is strange.

THESE LEAKS ARE MAKING ME THIRSTY!

Attached: download (1).jpg (300x168, 8K)

Suck me off

>actually elder dragon blood we've got like 1000 of but no use for
SPICY
don't ask what cool drinks are made of, it's bad enough you squeeze them from mushrooms as it is

Fap on the handler

THESE leaks are making ME thirsty!

She was able to piss the pickle off and distract his dumb ass in the first special assignment when soloing so that alone makes her tolerable to me at least, she has at least helped once, everyone else besides the palico has done shit all.

No, a man must know his limits

EVERYONE
IS
IN

Attached: EDIrdjpVUAAzpmx.jpg (1600x960, 182K)

days user has not interacted with person=10000000000

I want him to finally get a subspecies.

in the trash can lol

Do monster tails grow back? Or am I just amputating their tails, kidnapping them, and then releasing them to the wild as cripples that'll probably die?

SEREGIOS
E
R
E
G
I
O
S

Also new TW Warhammer DLC

Fap on OW characters then

S T E V E

beat monster?

Deadeye is a thing, but I agree I just want an even bigger tankier asshole.

>releasing them
>not putting them in a "special" arena to research what happens when you drop rocks and fire giant stakes through them

Half an hour, boys.

Hey now, I said good morning to the safeway guy today. I'm a loser, not a neanderthal.

As much as I like elders I hope IB end game isn't too focused on them, I really started to get a bit burned on them in world.

Whaaaat?
Who's getting in?

They do grow their tail/some body parts back. One example Bloodbath Diablos is a previous Diablos who got his horn shattered and it grew back even bigger.

worry not, AT elders are out according to Capcom

Gore and Chameleos. Elder Dragons trailer.

Post your face when every single remaining flashgip makes it in

Attached: 1558318337584.jpg (256x256, 44K)

youtube.com/user/CapcomChannel

Attached: 1563969620108.png (1920x1080, 1.7M)

Thank fuck, they were far too autistic for me. I've soloed them all but luna because fuck luna but quick attacks shouldn't hit that hard.

So in the lunestra special assignment chain you murder the fuck out of a teostra, it gets less dead and is just fucked up, and has whatever bits it had back, so I assume yes.

Attached: 1567002652076.jpg (1200x1200, 257K)

youtube.com/watch?v=FnKhFaijBBI&t=0s
Markus Wulfhart, Nakai The Wanderer and another lizard boss as free DLC.
Also Empire rework

Attached: Lagi gets the deconfirm letter.png (749x689, 92K)

Nakai, Wulfhart and Gor-Rok.

Attached: sad lagi.png (1426x1001, 178K)

Attached: Are ya swimmin' son.png (563x418, 71K)

strawpoll.me/18560000
Im curious what everyone thinks

Attached: Iceborne.jpg (661x441, 44K)

I want Seregios, i don't care about making bets, i just want him

>can only pick one
You sir are a gay faggot.

Wherrs the stream Wheres the stream wheres the stream.

NOOOOO DELETE THIS
nice drawfag

Who here edging while waiting for the trailer to drop?

Attached: 41916840_p0.jpg (853x1313, 862K)

youtube.com/user/CapcomChannel|

I monitor these 3 channels and both global and JP twitter

Attached: 1564569217156.jpg (800x495, 70K)

>strawpoll.me/18560000
>Pick one
are you gay, stupid or stupidly gay

wait, is today the last day for events? no more events after this till Iceborne?

I doubt we are going to get more than one in this trailer. Id hope for all of them other than Khezu though
Fuck roar spam

Attached: heaven.jpg (425x300, 34K)

>Lagiacrus

not happening

where is all of the above

It also used to sound entirely different. Now it just sounds like they garbled up the japanese voices.

We know zinogre is in cause his fucking icon got leaked, so he's an auto at some point, and I'd assume some others make it too.

KHEZU KHEZU KHEZU
KHEZU HUNTER
KHEZUBORNE

Attached: 1546126686225.png (686x382, 247K)

If Khezu is in he gonna get bullied hard by garuga like damn near everything else in that game.

Had a dream last night where I was fighting Rajang in IB and he had an attack where he slams his fist and lightning pillars shoot up but it had that cone indicator that Tzitzi has when he does his flash.

Why are khezufags so obnoxious

20 MINUTES

20 M I N U T E S

They learned it from the monster

Attached: 20190702203838_1.jpg (1920x1080, 312K)

They're in IB

Attached: 1477568321299.jpg (400x400, 36K)

>Outbreak remake already announced
>iceborne trailer soon
God what a great morning

Remember pardner that THE TRAILER'S GONNA BE UP IN 20 MINUTES GET FUCKING HYPE

Attached: MHW-Pukei-Pukei_Render_001.png (1489x1020, 1.83M)

Post your trailer hype music
youtube.com/watch?v=qy-fBRCHGLc

Attached: Let's rock, baby.png (400x400, 110K)

I want Rajang

Attached: blacked.jpg (640x679, 43K)

>Scaly tongue
What the fuck teostra

Attached: 1563574492261.jpg (865x900, 249K)

i'm gonna commit a genocide

Cat tongues are extremely rough

Monster Hunter World: Iceborne - Variants Trailer

Dragons has bigger papilla piriformis, user

Yours is too, dumbass.

cats have fucked tongues like spiky as shit

They wouldn't announce a trailer unless they were goig to show anything huge

that's hot.

So what’s the correlation between the Handler and Pukei Pukei?

Attached: 53986741_p0.jpg (4133x5846, 1.58M)

Me too user, me too

what about deviljhos tongue

Attached: 20180913004624_1.jpg (1920x1080, 318K)

Goose tongue

Mongoloid furfags forcing a meme because she's ugly.

They’re the same thing

Garuga also has goose tongue

15 MORE MINUTES THIS BETTER BE GUD CAPCUM

15 minutes

Attached: k5itykuvu0711.jpg (1242x854, 195K)

Attached: pard.png (722x445, 788K)

Attached: aaaaaaaj.jpg (1082x957, 286K)

would you let bazelgeuse lick you

Attached: 20180825235811_1.jpg (1920x1080, 295K)

15 MINUTE TO NOTHING.

seething by just looking at her

>catgirl lolis in Eskimo clothes
I'm entirely ok with this as long as they arn't intrusive as fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=FpFnxe4F_8A

14 minutes until bings get BTFO

Attached: MHXR-Morudomunto_Concept_Art_006.jpg (1200x966, 129K)

aaaaw that's hot
that's hot

We have papilla, not straight up scales mongoloid

Quropeco when?

this talk about monster tongue is seriously making my dick hard.

Attached: 58266401_p1.jpg (806x1100, 839K)

Trailer got leaked. It's a Namiella trailer along with the 3 subspecies and ends with a teaser of the Everwyrm

Attached: 1523156506605.png (624x833, 1.49M)

SHUT UP NEGRO

Im okay with this, fuck zinogre fags.

The normal event rotation will be back on

>3 subspecies
thats not the politically correct way of saying they're adding more poc NPCs

GGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
I'm gonna dick her so hard while choking her to death

M I N U T E S

He's talking about the monsters, the NPCs are NPCS

>itsajokeyoumoron.jpg

A-user... Are y-you alright-t?

Attached: 1552088151974.png (497x501, 18K)

WHOOSH

What if its just Rottenvale Pukei and Hoarfrost Pukei?

Attached: Monster Hunter_ World_20180208192918.jpg (959x540, 311K)

gonna be shit we already know that zinogre is in

9 mins
fucking fake news poster

T E N MINUTES

Garuga also has some weird fucking cavity on the roof of it's mouth that birds have
Only monster hunter could be so autistic about little details like these

10 MINUTES TO STEVE KEKING RATHS AND VALSTRAX KEKING NERG

I can't take it anymore...

Attached: 1551536656581.jpg (400x400, 24K)

IS IT NINE OR TEN?

9 M I N U T E S U N T I L B I N G S G E T B T F O

I WOKE UP FOR THIS. THIS BETTER BE GOOD

Attached: __fujiwara_no_mokou_touhou_drawn_by_shangguan_feiying__7754191ddf19020c13497d3de9a3740d.jpg (462x554, 133K)

NINE NOW

POST YFW EXTENDED MAINTENANCE

Hold me bros...

I'm fine as long as none of these anime loil pedo baits get there jap anal plug tails into world or ill suplex them into rathians vagina

There is no way they will satisfy the hype around this fucking trailer

>yfw the trailer only shows the subs we already know

Attached: image.png (600x800, 158K)

SHOW ME YOUR WAR FACE, STEVEBROS

Attached: Le spiky NTR face.png (1141x720, 1.03M)

SEVEN

Attached: 1556107052435.jpg (348x460, 26K)

I hope it's something good and not FUCKING NOTHING

OH MY GOD
GOBUL GOBUL

It's not even a livestream why are you guys so on time

Attached: 208ed9e79e69e365b7ff4780086a3f44.png (664x537, 41K)

THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=LldGkrogM1c

Attached: 1538593439466.png (904x1253, 932K)

HODL MEN
HODL
NOT ONE STEP BACK

Bingbros... Are we doomed?

GOOD TASTE

the hype of the end

6 now BBBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKAAAAAAAAAAA

Nergigante scream; I can't upload images

Attached: 1564713157170.png (801x724, 707K)

CAPCOM YOU ONLY HAVE ONE JOB JUST ADD A NEW SKELETON YOU FUCK

HE'S
/IN/ /IN/ /IN/

Attached: 1546350143615.jpg (1280x720, 203K)

Attached: image.gif (522x289, 497K)

SSSSSSSKRRRRREEEEEAOOOOOOOOOOOWWWW

Attached: screaming.jpg (1024x833, 197K)

>its gonna be the thunder puppy and all the zinogre faggots' whining will be validated.
zinogre is the charizard of monster hunter

SHOW ME YOUR WARFACE

Attached: 1545366821830.jpg (1000x1001, 193K)

make sure to record your reaction!

Attached: 5679090.png (1400x1600, 1.76M)

Suck it listnigger, we already got the best part of 4U in Iceborne.

Attached: 1566242607889.png (732x562, 700K)

Attached: 1563947298185.png (128x128, 22K)

This is my hype face

Attached: DfkogI2UYAQxUrd.jpg orig.jpg (1786x1462, 195K)

OVERDRIVE IS COMING BROS

Attached: absolute overdrive.jpg (1184x1189, 530K)

autism

LETS FUCKING GO
ZINO MONSTER BROS

Attached: 1529142863103.png (1249x977, 174K)

OH MY GOD
THEY ACTUALLY DID IT

Attached: 1566319651696.jpg (450x512, 37K)

Attached: 1385005392137.jpg (395x399, 59K)

Attached: majimbo.jpg (273x266, 20K)

Attached: 1564412307880.png (335x459, 417K)

Its time.

Attached: 1549551603876.png (640x465, 402K)

AGNAKTOR IS IN

>siege fight
>DANGAN starts playing for the final stage

I fucking wish

Attached: sb_103.gif (540x304, 1.9M)

Its just gonna be a trailer about the handlers backstory.

No, that's Tigrex
Zinogre is Lucario

UNDERWATER HUNTS OUT OF NOWHERE LETS GO

Attached: __kirin_monster_hunter_drawn_by_typo_requiemdusk__ff18e9c43d9a4c20ad193d8c183a5195 - Copy.png (508x510, 294K)

I give up

Attached: JUST.jpg (600x600, 231K)

Attached: image.jpg (500x404, 141K)

NOOOOOOOOOO

ITS UP GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOOGOG

WATCH IT BE NO NEW MONSTER

5 MINUTES

>almost 500 posts
This thread's gonna crash with no survivors.

LITERALLY FIVE MINUTES

SOMEONE POST THAT FRIEZA IMAGE

AHHHHH WHO NEXT BOII

Attached: 1562845647624.jpg (1920x1080, 2.65M)

Post your Awoos!

Attached: 63237822_p16.jpg (1498x975, 410K)

com-on baby money on black.!

Attached: 4ae.jpg (599x449, 68K)

WHAT FUCKING CHANNEL IS THE STREAM ON

Attached: 1566183777916.png (813x811, 534K)

Attached: 1566946076625.jpg (480x360, 31K)

Attached: 1566370397489.jpg (530x507, 32K)

>3:00

Attached: 1538185045408.jpg (743x750, 179K)

5 FUCKING MINUTESSSSSSS

Attached: 1562922671982.jpg (640x480, 79K)

someone make a nmew thread this one is dying

Attached: 1296629515559.gif (320x240, 2.77M)

YOU LIEEEEEE

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 16K)

is G Rank going to be its own expansion next year?

Attached: monsterhunterworld.gif (540x300, 364K)

Attached: 1566695401606.jpg (259x194, 10K)

Attached: 1550750465532.png (600x471, 422K)

>it's bad enough you squeeze them from mushrooms as it is
What are you implying? Mushrooms are great.

FOUR

Attached: crimson.jpg (1920x1080, 596K)

MASTER RANK IS G RANK YOU TWAT

Can you still get the Rocket Greatsword or was that a Limited time thing when I wasn't playing? I just started playing the game again after like a year of not having played.

THREAD IS GONNA DIE BEFORE THE TRAILER

They have confirmed in a developer diary that Master Rank is G rank.

iceborne is master rank which is G rank

This is g rank, dummy

CHECK THE JAPANESE TWITTER
UP
UP
UP
UP
UP

DO YOU KNOW HOW TO DO A PROPER COUNTDOWN?

Attached: 1547051642445.jpg (480x293, 15K)

Attached: 1466378381235.jpg (324x632, 277K)

THREE

Attached: 1546183593461.gif (480x345, 3.45M)

Attached: 1548403762431.png (420x420, 302K)

*sip*

Attached: siiiiip.jpg (702x729, 69K)

Attached: EAbaH6SW4AApQBd.png (472x489, 274K)

Mine was a timestamp shithead

Why is time not happening?

My nigga this is the G-rank you dumbass.

NEW THREAD WILL BE MADE WHEN THE TRAILER IS UP, HOLD YOUR HORSES

remember not to get too hype anonies!

1 MINUETE

TWO

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1539276628049.png (440x457, 165K)

FUUUUUCK ITS CRASHING
SELL SELL SELL
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: dvqg7qkwj0n2.jpg (443x332, 66K)

ONE

NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Sorry.

if you get on right now, and i mean within the next hour, all events are still up. clear Every Hunter's Dream as fast as you can for the mats.

Attached: ALL THAT I SEE, ABSOLUTE HORROR.jpg (474x721, 36K)

ONE MINUTE B O Y S

POST THE LINK TO THE CHANNEL

Cat lolis

I expect nothing and i will still be disappointed.

ONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

O N E
N
E

IIIIIIIIIIIINCOOOOOOMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNG!!!

kyyyyaaaa

30 SECONDS

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

LESS THAN ONE MINUTE

Attached: 1566685949230.png (623x419, 239K)

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees FUCKING INNNNNNNNNNNN

I'm in

Attached: 1537112935228.jpg (480x480, 47K)

I can't believe they cancelled the trailer at the last minute

WABOOOOOOP AHWHAWHFAJHWFJAFAWF SWE HUNTING MOSNTERS SOJFJAXJLJLS

Attached: 1548958753363.gif (382x308, 1.47M)

link?

LATE

Hype thread!!!

EVEN IF ITS SHIT I LOVE YOU ALL

INB4 IT'S MORE VELKHANA GAMEPLAY

WHERE IS IT

>this hype for Monster Hunter
Feels good man

Faggot dog is back

Check this 7

i think my clock is about 1 minute wrong in comparison with Yea Forums time

>500 posts
NEW THREAD SOMEONE THIS IS ABOUT TO CRASH BEFORE THE TRAILER

Attached: 1498270226011.png (719x714, 458K)

DELAYED

wow zinogre its almost like all the 10 leaks were true

HE'S BACK

WHERE IS IT!!!!!!!!??????!!!!

hello??

twitter.com/monsterhunter/status/1167089529024471040

OH SHIT ZINOGREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

there's going to be a little Zinogre scream at the end, same way they did Narg and Brach reveals

UP

youtube.com/watch?v=wYaDb8MKR7Q

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ZINOGRE BACK BABY

ZINOGRE

Zinogre

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS ZINOGREe

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLS

VALSTRAX?

With the addition of Iai to the LS and the DMC1 crossover I'm wishing so hard there was a Judgement Cut gesture.
>you can cancel into it constantly to move backwards at high speeds while dealing pitiful but stylish damage

HE'S IN

Holy fucking hell this looks amazing

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

YUKUMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

FUCKING ZINOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOLY SHITTTTTTTT

Attached: 1532936957749.jpg (480x467, 39K)

They even look alike in a way.

I hate furries

namielle looked cool as fuck
also that gay bat had AIDs

finallllllllllllyyyyyyyyy

those motherfuckers lied, there's two new areas now which I'm guessing is the guiding lands

Attached: 1566673223478.gif (720x405, 1.31M)

HE FUCKING MADE IT!

holy fuck

and remember that they haven't shown all the monsters

some will be kept secret for release

>it's another monster bullying rathalos
come on capcom, its your mascot, cut him some slack

Attached: IMG_75302716198443.jpg (301x352, 12K)

>this bgm before Zinogre
I pray this is the generic Guiding Lands theme

>the three musketeers are now together
god bless fatalis

Attached: zino tig narg.jpg (830x562, 356K)

THERE IT IS THERE IT IS THERE IT IS THERE IT IS THERE IT IS THERE IT IS THERE IT IS THERE IT IS THERE IT IS THERE IT IS THERE IT IS THERE IT IS YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

POWER
WOLF

Hes totally in the guiding lands

That would be the absolute hypest generic monster theme in the series

>minecart with a cannon

Attached: Crisp Rat.jpg (780x438, 21K)

It's a remix of "Pride of a Nameless Hunter" which didn't actually ever play in the game and was only used in a trailer. Thankfully, they included it in the official soundtrack so hopefully they'll do the same for this one.

Attached: 6a0.gif (224x325, 755K)

Why are those three the three musketeers?

No teaser at the end of the trailer.

If anything the the three musketeers are Narga, Tigrex and Barioth. ZInogre fits better with Rathalos and Lagiacrus as a trio.

They aren't, do not reply to 4ufags aka cuteposters.

because yakiudon loves to draw them together is like the three weeb friends

Now that Zinogre is in, what are you guys looking for?
I think Gore could be fun. I'd love Yama Tsukami but it's just never happening.

>only zinogre
I mean cool but. Unless there are some unshown monsters