In this thread:

Fighting game characters you wish you knew how to play
I wish I knew how to play Oro in Third Strike. His juggle combos seem really rewarding to pull off

Attached: 1702C14F-65B2-4900-ADD8-77EE6B8C7F4C.gif (440x384, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-lDHTRmHm-U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oro main here. You should try him user, the juggle combos really aren't too hard on most of the cast. You just need to find a good tutorial that teachs you how to do each one as they are very character specific.

Attached: ayeh.webm (924x700, 2.93M)

You have never played Third Strike in your life. Nor did anyone else on this board. You watched the youtube video of EVO moment 37 and want to seem cool so you pretend to be into fighters. You never go to locals and you don't actually play the games.

I’ve played Third Strike: Online edition
I’m a dirty Makoto main because she’s my waifu. Got into the series through 4

>tfw wasnt born in the right place to experience third strike at its peak as a competitive fighting game despite loving the game simply in its arcade mode
are you alright user

Attached: 1543069184431.jpg (1000x1000, 154K)

Attached: angel.jpg (638x1050, 72K)

>favorite character visually and playstyle-wise
>bottom tier garbage that is basically not worth even trying to get good at

Every single fucking time. Why can't devs just balance slow character properly? He's only slightly better than fucking Twelve.

Attached: latest.jpg (1600x1600, 150K)

I used to really want to play Chipp, but I could never get a hang of Jump Installing. I felt similarly with Bedman and his 8 way movement in the air. There's plenty of characters in GG that I like though, so I'm not that upset about not clicking with their playstyles.

Attached: 1535338727389.png (819x525, 297K)

I’ve always been a sucker for the grappling archetype in fighting games. Any tips for a fellow Hugo beginner?

Attached: D6B78C52-8A74-4419-A913-E17A3E064FD5.gif (235x384, 274K)

GG is the only fighting game where I don't play some niche snowflake character because the MC is fun as fuck

Attached: chomp.webm (800x394, 817K)

Tier lists mean very little. The most important thing is knowledge of your character, their moves, their frames, your opponents moves and frames, and all that other shit. Tiers simply represent how easy it is to do well with a character
There are lots of Japanese players that do well with Q in tournaments

I played 3S since it came out on PS3 and X360 and I still suck at it. Fighting games are not for me, even though I like them.

Now, when I say Remy is my fav character you will call me a liar because my main is not Ken, Chun, Yun or Dudley. Am I right?

I still play a niche character with Answer, I just don't play the niche characters I intended to play to begin with. Sol is fun though.

Not even that, tierlists simply do not matter if you don't play at high level/the highest level possible. They're made by pros for pros, not for low level shitters. If you really wanted to get good at a character, you would.

Why would you waste time getting better at a shitty objectively weak character though?

Like if you had to choose between spending hundreds of hours getting better at fucking makoto or with sean, you'd be retarded if you picked sean.

youtu.be/-lDHTRmHm-U

Maybe you like Sean more? You aren't ever going to win EVO just worry about getting good with at least ONE character before you start worrying about tiers.

Why bother getting out of bed if you're gonna be a waste of resources, fuckwit? You're just another FG tourist. I already told you that if you wanted to get good at a character you would. If how high it sits on a tierlist is so troublesome for you just choose another.

Attached: 1546633667963.png (100x98, 21K)

I just can't use rekkas and half the time end up getting grabbed out of my combos.

Attached: Hisako.jpg (1280x1759, 158K)

I just wish I could play him, pic related

Who am I talking about?

Attached: 56e69534-c510-49fc-a36c-b6aee30b004f.jpg (1600x1600, 856K)

Leo

GG is the only game where I'm actively demotivated to try learning a new character since all of them are SO fleshed out. I've played Venom as my first char since Xrd, I really want to learn either Pot, Zato or Sol, but I'm daunted since even Sol plays so differently