>collect 50 boar arses

but it's unironically comfy

Attached: 56429.jpg (300x286, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

classic.wowhead.com/talent-calc
youtube.com/watch?v=ja1j7xWpB3w
youtube.com/watch?v=0Wrw3c2NjeE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I played to level 7 yesterday, I have never played WoW before. I had a ton of fun doing noob quests and talking to people. This game is really comfy and I am happy that shitposting on Yea Forums did not make me miss out on it.

Attached: comfy heroes.png (320x320, 227K)

based and redpilled

i've not been this comfy with a game in years

i really don't understand.
i play a lot of mmos to see the appeal, this isn't any more unique than anything else i've played- infact it's probably worse considering it's graphics and what not.. am I missing something here?

Can anyone give me a rundown on some lore? I know it's big and huge but I love the look of this world.
Want to immerse myself.

>50 boar arses

50 pristine boar arses with 10% drop rate

what level u lads atm? 32 here

>playing priest
>cast Power Word: Fortitude on people I run into

Light be with you, friends

Attached: outdoors wojak.png (1500x938, 1.97M)

Is hunter supposed to feel weak as fuck at first

Just play warcraft 3 fag.

literally me, even down to the level 7 part

I love doing that. I’m a Druid and I love just casting a protection spell on everyone to give them more defense for a half hour

Rose tinted glasses, and it was the largest MMO ever thus having a large install base. That's it.

no

Yes.
Then you enjoy feeling overpowered as hell when you get to level 10 and get your pet.

Play human and read all quest texts

For some people the simplistic old school look is just something they enjoy. I never played classic back in the day but being born in -93, the polygon look is really nice to my eye. It brings me back to playing vidya in a simpler time.

Same way someone who grew up with black and white movies would love watching those movies again in 2019, even if super HD crystal clear movies are now available.

Is dorf hunter stupid?

16 here. I'm taking my time, doing professions, exploring the landscape and cities, reading quest texts, socializing. It's really comfy

So this is my first time playing vanilla and don’t really know what talent trees are. Do they kind of force you to only use one spec all the time? I want to be a healer but I know it’s not really good for questing. Should I only choose healing talents on the tree?

What professions should I get as a priest?

Better than being a Night Elf shitter no doubt

>playing priest
>cast Power Word: Fortitude on mind controlled mobs in the starting zone

Attached: 1525374300890.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

this cant be true

>gun bonus
Who the fuck uses bows lmao.

You can respec but it costs a lot of money to discourage you from doing it often.
You could just go shadow for leveling then respec to healing when you wanna raid.

If your gonna level up as healer you'd have to be in a party at all times because no damage. Best thing to do is play Shadoepriest and level up while working on a profession to make money for a respec once your ready for raids. Bagmaking should be the new moneymaker again.

Any other class that can give randos a buff? Wander hobo that gives buffs sounds based.

Attached: 54.jpg (600x784, 66K)

>mfw playing Shaman
>50 gold to spec into resto and then 50 gold to spec back into elemental for PvP

Attached: 1482876527361.jpg (680x647, 85K)

Shaman, Druid, Pally, Priest, and mage but it's pretty shitty.

Get some friends to do this with and create a new master race of quest mobs.

>no profession
Don't tell me you unironically farm for money like some peasant user.

>tfw do the same as a paladin
>5 minute buffs

Attached: 0 that feel.png (645x1260, 440K)

never played wow i but i did play outspark Fiesta

Oh so you just a spec and THEN you choose stuff on the tree, ie you can only access one tree at a time?

You can add stuff to any one of the trees, but the higher tiers require a certain amount of points into each tree.
classic.wowhead.com/talent-calc
You can use this to plan ahead.

you can access all three trees as much as you like. but it's obviously stronger to get deep into a main tree and sometimes a few things from the others depending on class

>shaman
>haven't even spent my talent points because I don't know what trees to commit to early on
>experienced tank/dps, never been a healslut
>only one that looks like it'll be any use to me solo is the healing cast boost

Attached: 47b.jpg (665x574, 25K)

I reached 9 yesterday. Grouping and chatting on /s with other people, looking for tailor to make me bags, enchanter for wand. Shit was so cash.
Also, OG Brill > not!Tim Burton Brill.

What’s the point of choosing a spec if you have access to all the trees and abilities either way

>I don't know what trees to commit to early on
You wanna level as Enhancement for the most part and then respec into Resto when it's raid time. Once you've got some good raid gear and want to start PvPing you then want to respec back into either Elemental for crazy burst damage or Enhancement for 2H wind fury RNG banter.

Because the trees are trees, if you want to get to the best skills at the end of the tree you need to fill the branches up to that point. You don't have enough skill points to fill all three trees.

>Ele
Lol, better try
>50g to spec in Enh AND you have to level up your 2h weapon skill again

You can only unlock higher level skills by spending points in that tree.

So you have to spend 5 in the lowest tier to unlock the next row of talents

dwarves are the most based alliance race

Level with enhancement and a 2hander, Windfury is just too good when you're out there on your own questing, and you can still heal alright in early dungeons without any talent points in restoration.
When you get to your mid 50's, start switching to a 30/0/21 build, get the 21 in resto first for Nature's Switness, then continue working down the elemental tree. 21 in resto is all you need to heal, mana tide totem is for suckers, if you get in to raiding you're just going to be shoved into the tank or melee dps group for your windfury totem anyway. 30/0/21 will still let you pvp with good elemental damage, and healing, and solo farm. Around your 50's start picking int gear from quest rewards, or crafting it if you go into leatherworking, or getting int mail or leather stuff from dungeons, so you can be ready.

Just look up a 30/0/21 build or something to use endgame, and level enhancement for now, windfury on a 2hander is stupid powerful for now.

>you guys arent even level 10 and some mage fag is already level 50
casuals

>conjure an extra stack of water so you can give it to someone who asks you nicely :)

Attached: rat6_L.jpg (2050x3030, 504K)

I heard that weapon skill didn't get reset upon respec during the beta from some Shaman streamer, but he wasn't sure if that was a bug or intentional. I sure fucking hope it was intentional

Is it inconceivable to level as a healer spec, or is it somewhat doable? Respeccing sounds like a pain in the ass. I know in retail questing as a healer isn’t even that hard.

dont do it.

>someone asks for conjured water
>demand 1g payment

do you have friends to level with?

You can level really really fast by grinding dungeons. Even if you can't find a dedicate group to run them with you you'll be in high demand for most groups as healers aren't too common while leveling

you'll level a lot slower
you can still heal dungeons up to level 60 even if you aren't specced for heals

>Orc starting area
>See female orc
>Tell her she has a nice arse
>She tells me to get fucked
>Later in Razor Hill
>Chatting in general
>Orc with the cute arse says, "I can't see who started the conversation, must be the guy I blocked who said I had a nice arse"
>Told one of of the guys to say I'm still interested
>She calls me a jerk
Man, it wasn't much, but I'm loving interacting with random people. All the chats are really active.

I play a female char but I'm a cisgender male

>on a journey from Darnassus to Stormwind
>currently in Wetlands
>met a fellow hunter on the road
>he greets me
>/wave
>we go on our ways
Never saw this trough 4 years of playing retail

Attached: 1534501318975.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

>she

>she
you actually thought that was a girl? oh no no no

Yeah I just plan on grinding dungeons when I can access them

The orc was female you dumb cunts, I specifically said that. I never said the player was

>Play priest
>See someone about to die in echo isles to a tiger
>Heal them so they can outrun the mob
>They run do me and do a /dance

Attached: 1487916273536.jpg (800x731, 178K)

>head back to thunderbluff because I ran out of ammo
>thinking I should upgrade to a better weapon soon
>random person whispers me hey and I say hello back
>suddenly trades and gives me an uncommon bow out of nowhere
>say thank you and he says np and walks away
Some people are really nice.

Attached: 1566998426814.jpg (494x556, 71K)

Run *to me, shit. They in fact did not do me.

Orgrimmar looks so much better in classic than retail. It looks so much more inviting

You wish healslut.

Attached: 1541691318420.png (352x352, 250K)

Fuck I knew I played myself when I read that typo.

Attached: 1969208_10152334599054185_1214968408_n.jpg (248x203, 8K)

based and comfypilled

Attached: 1555278369313.jpg (475x469, 37K)

I did that back in the day. Your spot in dungeon groups is pretty much guaranteed, but you'll still have to wait for a tank. Add all the good tanks you come across, since you're gonna need them for 60s farming.
You will quest a lot more slowly (again, unless you group with people who will kill things for you)

I love you, user.

>born in 93
under@ge ban fucking zoomer

test

What addon are you casters using to see your crit chance?

Attached: 1567035252628.jpg (620x455, 200K)

I am fucking 26 and have a job you cockmouth.

Seeing as it's Classic WoW, is the Hunter class still braindead broken in PVP?

Attached: COAAAHR.jpg (1920x1080, 114K)

26 already? I'm only just dinged 20.

Is there going to be a Wiki just for classic?

Do you think if I just want to heal people while these quest, it will be easy to find groups for this

Shadow Priest or Enhancement Shaman lads?

I wish i had some bro to quest with all the way to 60. Anybody here doing that? Is it comfy?

>2004 - 1993 = 26
What a fucking retard

You think your joke is funny but it really is not user.

Attached: 9e0.jpg (300x233, 10K)

Enha shaman for pvp.

It is though

I give people unending breath and still get thanked

Attached: 1561137813415.png (301x250, 22K)

Another fucking shitty game/genre where it's by design literally impossible to enjoy all the content as a solo player. Forced social interaction or you don't get to play and see end game! no thanks for me.

What's a good beginner class? I did play a little bit of WoW back in the day but don't remember much, i was thinking of going hunter.

Hunter and warlock are easiest to level. Hunter is painful until you get level 10 and get a pet but after that you're OP.

>being too much of a loser for fucking WoW

>quest to gather boar liver
>need 8
>end up killing about 30 boars to get the liver I need for the quest
How does this fucking work?

>playing Mage
>cast Arance Intellect on everyone I pass

WHat are the best class and race?

this is like the worst possible argument against playing Classic imaginable

All the boars are alcoholics

thanks mate

>Never really got into MMORPG's the pacing and gameplay was just never for me
>Friends finally stopped playing WoW after a few years and moves onto other stuff
>WoW classic is back and now I'll never be able to play with my vidya friends for another few months

Attached: 1463128113404.jpg (268x265, 33K)

No problem, mate.
>youtube.com/watch?v=ja1j7xWpB3w

Human Rogue
Dipolmacy
Weapon specialization
Not gear dependant
Destroy PVE
Destroy PVP
Avoid unnecessery battles
Pickpocket

Anyone else has been tricked into thinking this would be fun again? First time was WotlK, then I tried all the other ones until MoP wich was the final straw...
Here I am once more, with a little less money in my pockets and a feeling of regret.

Imagine killing a specific npc for its head, and it not dropping when you kill the npc. What the fuck Blizzard.

Guys how much income difference is there between quest leveling and dungeon leveling?

Classic is for boomers that experienced vanilla and have nostalgia goggles glued to their face now. It's normal to think it's shit if you aren't part of the group.

Is elemental shaman viable in PVP?

What's the difference between the two?

t. never played wow before but I'm level 8 tauren shaman now

buy greens

Quests take you all over the map. Be prepared to spend literal hours (cumulative) walking around.

They were famous for one hitting. Especially cloth shits.

Attached: 1552676231184.png (550x627, 98K)

Don't level with 2H Windfury, it's inconsistent and you'll waste tons of damage on overkill. You're better off using 1H+shield and rockbiter/flametongue (whichever you got most recently).

Does the game tell when you when you can start doing dungeons?

That's nice of you because it actually helps weapon skills level up faster.

>Ignore all the whiny assholes saying the game is trash
>ready to play classic wow
>go to resubscribe
>now costs $18.99 US/month
>close the tab and never look back

Who in their right fucking mind would pay 19 dollars a month for world of warcraft in 20 fucking 19. Screw that shit, are you serious??

Attached: recordscratch.jpg (228x240, 10K)

comfy is codeword for boring

>Be prepared to spend literal hours (cumulative) walking around.
That will help you level up the professions along the way. It's not as bad as it sounds

lmao it's only £9.99 in EU. How are you paying the equivalent of £15/month?

>blizzard implemented regional pricing on my country
>literally paid 10 bucks for a 6 month subscription

Attached: 1519957727044.png (497x559, 344K)

>buff everyone I see with fort
>cast renew on people or heal them if they’re dying
>occasionally Rez people I see die nearby
>occasionally get a thanks, more often than not people just walk away
Mages, if I give you fort give me AI god damn it

It’s still $15 for US. Are you Canadian?

>leveling mage with friend
>leveing hunter solo
>20 hours played in my hunter, only level 15. been talking, doing professions and just questing.
the amount of cozy this game is is just unreal compared to what retail is. i've added more people on my friends list in the last 4 days than i have in fucking years on retail alone.
>dungeons are actually fucking hard
>actually having to strategize your mob pulls
>running out of ammo midrun but it's all good because you can just make more
>giving heavy bandaids to your group because their first aid is too low
god DAMN i love this game all over agian.

>already lvl 13 on my main and lvl 10 on other character
>last time I had such fun was when I was playing 1st Guild Wars in 2007
I subbed only for a month, I might eventually stay for a while.

Is a melee hunter viable in classic?

i'm going survival/mm hunter
specialize in 2h axe lol

its really fun but i just wish i had someone to play with honestly
its a bit hollow playing solo for so long

Not really, no.

Absolutely not. You’ll be doing zero damage.

In an unrelated note, my friend is trying to go arcane mage. Are they any good? I’m trying to convince him to go frost for survivability and aoe grinding.

Don't associate with anyone who plays a meme spec.

i'm a lock and I can't buff but sometimes I'll hand out stones to random nibbas I bump into

Literally the stupidest fucking spec for a fucking mage. Frost is the best for leveling but Fire is doable. Frost is best end game but Fire is again doable. If someone insisted on going Arcane I would literally stop talking to them

no its unironically terrible
mage is lucky enough to have two relevant specs to level with
tell him to stop being a faggot and pick one

Not at all.

Can't decide between priest/warlock and alliance/horde lads

What level is "the curve" up to now?

What's the Barrens chat like?

Absolutely. You're half a character until you get your pet.

I´ve heard NA queues are almost fine by now, can any NAbro confirm? We´re still doomed in EU

Any Alliance on Grobbulus?

Rogue main here. I can only give thankfull emotes back, but i hope it makes your day better basedanon

no

entire server is horde

Lots of alliance. Seems to be a good split so far. Every zone i've been in has been packed full of alliance

>queue stuck on 179 for like 5 mins
should i be worried?

SV MM hybrid is an amazingly fun build in wpvp and probably one of the best and meleeing is faster leveling till the 40s.

You will not be raiding as a hunter with primarily melee outside of meme situations, to even think about being viable melee hunters need nightfall and MCP farm.

tldr;

sv hybrid hunter is the best pvp class in vanilla

I'm playing Grobbulus / Alliance but Elwynn Forest seems pretty dead, I hope isn't true. I'd heard it was a pretty even split but it'll be disappointing if 90% of the server is just UD rogues forming stealth reddit lines to gank me

>log in in morning
>turn on my based script
>come back home after 9 hours
>still logged in
get fucked

Attached: Wow_2019-08-29_17-24-19.jpg (1920x1027, 174K)

>Shaman LW
>Give hunters 8 slot quivers anytime I pass through the xroads
>Toss warriors and rogues a heal when I pass them fighting
If only barrens chat wasnt a 24/7 slapfight about American politics

please share

I’m on westfall which opened up the day of launch and I haven’t had a queue since Tuesday.

Lol dude what I literally played last night and every square inch of Elwynn was packed. I literally couldn't even do half the quests because every mob spawn was camped by hundreds of people

What 3rd world shithole do you live in?

while caps-lock = toggled
send {space}
sleep 18000

If you check the surveys grobbulus is about 50/50 alliance horde with a slight edge of 2-3% for alliance

idk man my experience has been the exact opposite, maybe it's just the way layering works right now

anyone on Ashbringer?
I'm level 13 in Darkshore if anyone wants to quest with a warrior

It has to be because you're not fucking paying attention otherwise. I'm almost finished up Westfall and literally every mob camp and Defias quest area is just fucking packed. Like there's corpses of enemies everywhere, I spent like an hour just trying to kill the messenger because other people were tagging him instantly

low poly models and flat-ish lighting are very easy on the eyes, and unlike 2D they scale perfectly with modern high resolution displays
modern games are often eye-straining because there's so much detail

How's Whitemane's pop distribution?

What's the best Warlock talent tree in vanilla?

affliction

I want to thanks you and all my based niggas who buff people, even though I cannot buff myself I always keep out and eye on other questing lowbies an aggro mobs out of them if they are in danger of dying.

rough build is as follow
5/5 corruption
2 or 3/5 supression
2/2 improved life tap

then jump over to demonology, get demonic embrace and improved imp (voidwalker is shit in classic, dont use it) and master summoner/fel domination for quick void walker summon/sacrifices when getting ganked
then back down affliction until you get grim reach/nightfall and finish in demo

based

So what's the plan going forward?
Are they eventually going to make new content that's not in retail like with OSRS?

i haven't chatted with randoms in games for years because i haven't had a reason to
now i chat with people almost everywhere i go
feels good man

Attached: 1530177188089.png (633x640, 280K)

The answer to this question is:
Whatever blizzard thinks will earn them the most money.

You start in enh with 5/5 mana boost -> 3/3 imp. Lightning shield --> 2/2 ghost wolf
Then you go into ele taking 5/5 reduced mana coats, 3/3 fire totem damage and 2/5 increased shock damage.
At 30 you can take clearcasting or 2h weapons. Basically the decision is between wanting big booty WF hits or continuing with flametongues consistency and shields.
For WF you always take faster 2h weapons because WF isnt a ppm its a flat 20% chance with an internal cooldown so more hits = more WF
You arent a healslut, youre a pile of great buffs with a healing spell

yeah it took a bit of getting used to again but its great

fuck no lmao

I don't know. Eventually they're going to have to add new stuff, but they're treading on thin ice with what gets added. I imagine the Classic community is more critical than retail.

>people having played for 1 day think his has any lasting appeal

Fascinating. I doubt blizzard are dumb enough to invest any more money in it though.

How do you guys find time to talk to people?

Between checking my leveling route, planning the next mob to kill and next area to quest in, checking the map for mine nodes and the ground for beast corpses to skin, tidying up my bags and actually fighting shit (hamstring kiting is super strong but you can't afk grind with it) I don't have any time to spare to shitpost in general chat

Absolutely not. Most likely classic will just hit the final stretch of content, and then they'll either just freeze there, or roll out TBC. It'll be interesting to see, because plenty of players will NOT want TBC at all, so they would have to split them up again with classic servers and TBC servers, and then deal with ANOTHER split down the line with WotLK and people who only want TBC. We also have no idea how many people will still be playing by the time Naxx rolls out.

So it's going to be the same game forever? I won't give it more than a year then.

The first quest where I needed to get help I was like oh fuck. It was a huge shock actually having to talk to people around me in the world. I also got random party invites from people in questing areas.

no, retard
they're adding the vanilla content by phases

N O C H A N G E S

And then what?

The fuck do you mean? I'm from Argentina and it's less than $2 per month.

hello, me

tbc classic

noone knows
original content? not likely
TBC? maybe
might just let the game stagnate and work on some other game if I know blizzard right

My first time playing as well (though not new to MMOs) and I've had an absolute blast. I can certainly see why nostalgiafags were so excited for it.

I buff blessing of might on all players including casters and still get thanks. based & comfypilled

I'm level 10 now but I won't be able to play during this weekend. How far behind everyone else will I be on Monday?

Attached: 1538005948878.jpg (864x677, 313K)

you already are "far behind," who cares

>druid chucks mark on me
>/bow at him in thanks
>he /bows back
>mfw

Attached: 1519725853708.jpg (185x82, 4K)

Don't listen to these fags, melee hunter is actually their best spec for raiding but you only bring 1.
Someone has to keep Nightfall up and you can spam wing clip rank1 for days. Just don't level or do dungeons trying to melee, melee hunter is purely a raid role

You'll be fine, plenty of people are waiting a couple weeks to even start because they want the zoomers to go back to school and the retail tourists who aren't actually going to level past 20 to clear out. You'll have plenty of folks to play with.

I'd imagine classic players would be okay with QoL fixes, but not much beyond that.

Blizzard's progression over the past 15 years has really shown that blizzard doesn't have a fucking clue how to design or develop gameplay in anything. All of their shit has flopped across the board and the only thing that's kind of sticking right now is a 15 year old game they didn't even think would be 1/10th as popular as it has been.

SeeMaybe, just maybe, the game is good?

Attached: 1530507136704.png (400x481, 239K)

It's a multiplayer game, it lives and dies by it's (lack of) content. At bad as the content may be, the only reason it still exists is because it's been getting regular updates. A vanilla version without content updates is going to lose all but a small amount of dedicated players quickly.

should i be buying elemental shit like earth shock as enhancement for leveling?

I've never played paladin before. I'm about to hit 20 and I've been following a guide that puts all of my talent points into Holy and Protection, are those later spells in the holy tree good for doing damage or am I better just sitting out on the sidelines healing?

Attached: 1544846905002.jpg (1036x746, 39K)

Honestly, how bad are the queues? I hear a ton of complaints about them, is this true for every server? I may just wait a few weeks or so before playing if that's the case.

Attached: worf.jpg (2048x2048, 255K)

You should level as Ret then if you want to do end game stuff respec to Prot or Healer.

Yeah they really nigged the place after Cata

Unless you're trying to join one that's labeled full or high you login instantly

earth shock is really useful, you should definitely get it

Quality of life stuff for all classes would be great. But they need to keep the skill trees the same.

I'd love to see new late game 5 and 10 man dungeons, something to bridge the gaps between MC, BWL, AQ, and Naxx.

And I honestly believe they need to nerf Naxx, or make a nerfed version of it, so normal people might have a prayer of seeing it some day.

Flame shock is better for questing and junk. ES is good if you get asked to tank a dungeon (it happens to everyone. Been waiting on a warrior/druid so long you notice that the shaman has a shield and get some bad ideas) otherwise just use rank 1 as an interrupt

It's gotten a lot better and I am sure it will continue that trend.

I still see loads of people in elwynn and westfall

I honestly prefer this grind shit in the overworld than the instanced boring "story" stuff you get these days that's just about rushing to cap and then grinding dungeons for gear forever

I hope this revives MMOs that aren't just about dungeon raiding and being endgame

Rose-tinted glasses is for looking backwards. Classic isn't behind us anymore.

Classic is what players wanted and its up to them to keep the community alive. Even if it only lasts two years it wasn't exactly a huge investment by Blizzard and drew huge crowds back to the game. I definitely don't see TBC servers ever happening, though. Only the most ardent classic players would still be playing by the time TBC was even on the table, and a TBC launch wouldn't exactly generate hype for normies and kids because you would need to already be 60 to even participate in the launch. There's also a lot less interest in the leveling content considering everyone has been doing Hellfire Peninsula for fucking years on retail, while classic is an interesting time capsule of removed content.

hours and hours and hours

my realm is 'quiet' and theres a 6k queue right now

Level as holy. I blacklist every paladin that uses other speccs.

6-10 Hunter is unironically the worst leveling experience I've ever had, and I've done Warrior, Rogue and Priest to 60.

you'll start getting group quests for local dungeons when you hit the right level range

you think you do

What does that mean?

yeah that was a gay reply on my part I assumed you meant how far behind the bleeding-edge players which doesn't make much sense

We're going to force them to split off classic into an alternative JJ Abrams universe where they don't fuck it up with shitty pozzed expansions and pandas

okay so I can try this game on the free trial, what class or whatever should I pick?
I heard the leveling is different for each race or whatever, as you can probably tell I've literally never touched this game before in my life (I was too poor as a kid to get a sub game so played runescape) so take that into account, I'm not a hyper serious player either so dont give me any try hard shit

>Release pandaria
>Except without playable pandas, monk class, flying or any of the garbage that came from previous xpacs

Just pick whatever seems coolest to you and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

fair, is what I was gonna do if no one gave me any suggestions

must be tough for that guy to eat his own words when he revealed classic himself on stage and then further see the explosive popularity here on release

I forgot first aid was even a thing, how'd they dilute the game this badly over the years?

How doomed? Not gonna sub unless I can play within 10-20 mins of logging in

youtube.com/watch?v=0Wrw3c2NjeE

Just shot-run-shot, run during weapon CD, it's not hard I soloed the low levels elite without pet.

you sound like a fag dude

>all these people killing boars in Westfall and not skinning them

Attached: IMG_20180507_235350.jpg (593x379, 21K)

>Want to be Palladian
>But also want to be Horde
It's not fair Brehs, my backstory requires being an undead Palladin

It was true for me too user. The only MMO I have ever played was Runescape and WoW classic is my first introduction to world of warcraft. And its fantastic in everyway

thanks

Depends on the server.
Don't play on one that's full and you'll be fine.

>a 6 month subscription
It'll be dead within 3 months.

Just be a warrior, and headcannon it as the curse of the Forsaken cutting your dude off from the light in his undeath

You think the numbers in Wowhead are accurate? Cus they all say 0 for me on the EU servers

Is it worthwhile to wait through the Grobbulus que, or should I bite the bullet and roll on Deviate Delight?

>can't accept that people HATE streamlined MMOs
the time-wasting was literally the fun part

Who RPPVP here?

But my group needs a healer with plate!

I stood there for 2 hours just for that fucking liver quest. Fuck that quest and fuck that shit droprate

Only one RP-PvP server will survive, and it's going to be Grobbulus. Depends on how interested you are in playing longterm.

>RP
Yikes

I like to see other people being more in character, and the PVP adds to that.

>reporting every single non-RP compliant name I come across

Attached: ascended smug wojak.jpg (633x758, 225K)

Most of the non-RP names don't bother me, but don't name your character Dildoass or whatever.

My man even Blizzard knows people will burn out, why do you think you got these dogshit servers, that cannot handle more than 20 people on the same screen.
They hypetrain lasts until october, then everyone will realize the game is dogshit and their good memories came from player interaction. Fast forward few months, where everyone already forgot about it, drop TBC, ride the hype, players realize the game is shit. And repeat this with Wotlk, and brand this as the classic trilogy. If blizzard showed any sign of competency, which they completely lack, they would have gone the vanilla+ way to add content beyond, and fix obvious things. The game has a FUCKLOAD of unfinished interesting content, which couldn't be implemented back then. It was the prime time to put this now in game, but again, that requires dedication and not a shitty cashgrab to milk your nostalgia udders, which is Classic. Take a look at blizzard as a company: stocks pummeling, all other franchises are on life support, or straight up dead, selling out to chinks, retail managing to be shittier every patch, fired employees, who were crying in the parking lot, diversity squad taking lead, golden as writer, community managers needing a community manager, and activision as a whole. Its like all the stars aligned, and the biggest joke is you the guy who plays it, because you fell for the same ruse. Again.

Attached: CORRUPTION.png (960x738, 857K)

Every time I try to get into it, I got bored before level up 10. I think the game can be pretty fun and I want to experience the higher levels and dungeons, but the first 15 levels or so are just so fucking long and boring. It feels like a tutorial that lasts like 7 hours at least

That's something I miss in modern MMOs.
Everything is "party only", for what reason?

You could probably really fuck with mages as ele shaman

>in queue for 6 hours
>1000 people to go
>windows wants to restart to update
aaaaahhh, I thought I had turned that shit off

microsoft turns it back on, you literally can't turn it off without breaking your windows install

>Go RPPVP first day
>Make multiple new friends, general chat is full of friendly faces, jokes, memes, and people practically giving away bags for free
>Everyone's polite and chill for the most part
>Get to run into random RP that I don't even have to engage with if I don't want to

>Friends reroll on a fresh PVP server
>Server is filled with people named thiccnibba, cuccboigod, imgonnasayit
>General chat is full of people arguing about politics and people cheaping others out on bags, people getting into arguments
>People posting DPS meters on fucking RFC and getting kicked from dungeon groups constantly

I want to die

What class and race fren

are dark irons playable?

Don't even sweat it if you're in the US, things will be fucked this weekend with the 4 day Labor Day weekend. Wait for the storm to pass and then continue next week

I wish my server was like the bottom one. Everything is weirdly quiet on mine, I miss the arguing and jokes

which server

Troll priest.

how Do you know if you have outleveled a zone?

just play for fun dude. if you start minmaxing it becomes a boring grind

Kirtonos

Nice, I'm rolling a dorf priest and I'm also having a blast.

Does priest get better later on? I'm level 9 and always out of mana, no wand yet though

What is the most fun class to level?

Unironic isn't a word

quests will start to become green/gray in the log
lots of zones overlap in their levels so it's normal to be moving back and forth between different areas

Yeah, with a wand, wand specialization, and spirit tap you should optimally never be OOM or have to rest.

>always out of mana
That's just vanilla experience for all casting classes.

Is it worth playing yet? Or are there still insanely long ques. Not playing until you can instantly log in.

When mobs are at or below your level. You should be fighting stuff 2-3 levels higher then you

EU is still bad and it's gonna get even worse over the weekend.

Save up some silver and get a wand from the auction house. Put points into spirit tap in the Shadow spec tree and it should make leveling easier.

yes :)

Attached: 1562993849393.jpg (597x798, 45K)

Thanks man

As a hunter I can't offer a buff but I always get my pet to taunt if someone's in a pickle

It feels like a fucking melee class at first. It sucks. I like standing far away and getting in shots but you can only get like 2 in at most before the enemy closes in. I know it will get better but early Hunter is so boring.

Mage

Can MM hunters use pets or just BM?

Can a dps spec warrior wear a shield and tank dungeons at least at low levels? I don't know how strong the mobs there are.

You take that back you manlet fuck. I could kill 3 of you silently in the time it takes for you to simply load that noisemaker you call a gun

>Whistle at level 5 naked female human running in level 20 zone
>Gets attacked by mob, try to fear it to save her
>Too late, she dies
>"Thanks for trying to save me, pervert"

>Dps spec
>Low levels
Not really, the extra 30 armor is really critical
yes you ding dong you can. You dont even need a shield to tank until the mid thirties

>he waits in queues
>he doesn't log in first thing in the morning and auto-run in the inn all day

Attached: 1514157434236.jpg (623x674, 102K)

>unending breath
It's a fucking lifesaver spell of course people are going to love it.

Alkaizer the fastest leveling warrior right now is tanking all dungs with 2h weapon and zero points in protection.

Alright boys, I played back 2004 and only hit about level 45 on a warrior. Kinda wanna start one up again and do some tanking but I also cant be fucked with people nerd ragin at me cause I dont know what the fuck I'm doing since I have never really played.

Can I tank anyway or roll another class? I actually wanna see end game content this time

also are queues still a bitch? cos I can wait.

thank you user

There's a huge over-saturation of tanks right now, so you might have trouble finding groups for dungeons.

That doesn't work though.

I was born in 98 and I'm loving this. But that's just my opinion user I really hope you find a fun game to play too :)

yeah i figured that would be the case since warriors always come up in any vanilla discussion.

Each side has small stories the converge and are important when you look at the big picture but let me tey rock tldr this
>orc fuck their world after messing with demons n shit tricked by a God like entity and decide to build a portal to invade humans from their planet 1st war
>humans fought orcs and created an alliance with some elves dwarves and gnomes
>orcs get pushed back through the portal
2nd war almost same as the first but stronger with some allies get pushed back some get captured
>thrall is raised by humans in an internment camp as a gladiator
>revolts and leaves with the orcs to be more orc
>thrall finds out what it means to be an orc and loses a friend becomes a shaman and eventually leader of the orcs they refer themselves as Horde
>sets up city
Small details that wont matter unless we get next expansion. High elves hate humans because they were being racist and didn't help them. Human prince goes crazy and becomes the lich king. Knight elf boy becomes too angry to die and 3rd war vs demons happen play warcraft 1-3 if you want more

>auto run
>not having a script that pushes a w s d in order every 5 seconds

All hunters get pets at level 10 this isn't retail where you are locked out of things as basic as a pet

I guess I'm used to even older games because wow doesn't look low poly to me.

Redpill me on Dwarf Rogue, all the horde rogue choices look bad

Orc Rogue and Dwarf Rogue are the best. That's all you need to know.

30-50 hog asses?

What's a comfy EU server?

Human Warlock or Dwarf Priest

>this isn't retail where you are locked out of things
God this made me drop wow so fucking hard. I stopped playing during early mop and all my friends were hyping up legion saying it's gonna be great and shit so I decided to try it out. I log in and literally half of my skills were gone some even still had icon on the bar where I put them and some just straight out disappeared. Thought maybe I can unlock them later when I level up to 110. Nope, all of my shit gone. I will never forgive blizzard after this shit and my friends for not telling me this. All of them just pretending like it's not an issue and that you never used most of those skills anywyay so whats the big deal. I will never play anything blizzard not even classic they don't deserve any money.

Been playing Druid and doing the same, then I'll get my hunter going and point my pet at tagged enemies just to help out in that way.

Attached: 1354947124967.jpg (1134x1744, 500K)

Zandalar

today first players reach 50!

Attached: Little-Shop.jpg (970x545, 69K)

How bad is Shadow Priest?

Human Priest is the thinking man's Priest.

>Druid
I've had to whisper party leaders so many fucking times to kick those borderline worthless fuckers. Their class is absolute dogshit and it's the least played for a fucking reason.

Kill yourself my man.

Sweaty manlet in leather stabbing and slicing knees and thighs

You ain't gonna be a fucking tank or rogue, faggot. Get in the back of the raid and innervate me, bitch.

It's the most fun.

So what level have world's sweatiest gamers reached by now? What's the estimate for level the first max levels?

Attached: 1554834735478.jpg (946x1078, 184K)

Shroud is literally 25.
Unironically kill yourself

I love Dwarves though, I would be a Dwarf Warlock if I could

this is such fucking bullshit people are playing this gay old game with no quality of life changes, people worked fucking hard on bfa and it's still in the middle of its storyline and everyone is just acting like it doesn't exist anymore

Nearly worthless except for shadow weaving in raids. Amazing in 1v1 pvp. Meh in large group battles.

Could be worse. As far as meme specs go its probably the best meme spec all around

Oh no no no no

HAHAHAHAHAHA

>he hasn't had a good resto druid
that motherfucker made the dungeon a breeze

It might as well not, lmao. Seriously, this is just the staggering mantra we've been repeating for years, WoW has been great and it sucks now and they gave us an option to go back to the good stuff. Why the fuck would anyone play BfA now? Even the fucking spell animations, weather effects, lighting and models look better in many cases in Vanilla.

Fuck modern WoW, and I say that as somebody who has 10x 120 most at 420+ ilv

Was there a story? I didn't notice because I just want to get to max so I can start raiding again.

> in the middle of its storyline
if that's what we're calling trash now alright.
Reminds me I gatta go to the story down to the street, tomorrow is storyline day and the storymen will be coming by in the morning

Maybe because BFA's story is being written by like three different teams with zero communication? You can't even trust what happens in game because everything is retconned in a comic or some other source a couple weeks later. It's absolute fucking nonsense.

It's finally over lads
no more dark times

Attached: 1565924625573.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

thank fuck

name?

At least something went good in this fucked up world

Paladin lvl 12, BoM's for everyone i meet

>tfw retailfag
>can't stop playing classic
tell yourself that you ''beat me'' all you want, in reality I still have a game.

I'm a hunter and use my bandages to heal people who are almost dead or help those who are about to die :)

if anyone's looking for some guide alternatives, that Guidelime thing seems pretty cool for an addon

Goibhniu

I read this post about 5 times and I'm still not sure what you're saying

>stuff you can see in game is not canon because of some book
>which becomes non-canon with the next book
I'm a lorefag that tries to get immersed in game stories and even I gave up on WoW lore ages ago.

>see a warrior
>cast arcane intellect on him

Attached: d92.png (900x600, 540K)

Just ignore them, retail-fags are attempting to cope with how they actually enjoy classic

Well, you are helping him skill up faster actually, you know that right?

All I'm running by are autistic individuals/groups trying to push max level asap and barely stop to socialize, maybe it's just retail tourists and tryhard boomers?
I just wanted to have a comfy vanilla experience like a total beginner to it, but the launch population is apparently hellbent on power leveling to 60 quick at any cost, all the big time streamers are spamming dungeon runs and everyone is emulating them lol.
I think I'll wait 1-2 weeks before leveling my first character so I can run by other newcomers like me.

Maybe it's just my bad luck and I'm wrong on this

Attached: images (23).jpg (620x465, 31K)

thanks for the weaponskill buddy!

It helps with weapon skills, I appreciate whenever anyone does this. I'l usually pop on a lower weapon skill item and go to town

wait what

Even the stuff that happens that DOESN'T get retconned makes no sense. The Horde breaks into an Alliance prison to "rescue" an Alliance traitor because Sylvanas says she's important to our plans, and then the next time we see that traitor she's inexplicably telling Naga to attack us. There's no explanation for what we even wanted to rescue her for, let alone an explanation for why she's with the Naga or how she got away from our custody. It's complete anarchy, nothing means anything anymore.

This only happens in the starter zones, and for obvious reasons. They're looking for friends they can level with.
Why do you even play mmo's?

Why don't you just... you know, do your own thing?
I just hung out and fished in Darnassus last night, chatting with people. It was fun.

Yep, every stat actually had a use for every class in Classic, even if they were niche. Be sure to round up a spirit set on your Rogue so you can regen your HP after Vanish!

Actually read what the stats do, friend.

Pet heal Equip (int) for Hunter

Attached: mark.jpg (800x578, 81K)

intellect increases acquisition of weaponskill
since warriors change weapons all the time whilst levelling you're actually helping us

Attached: nice-post.jpg (497x406, 76K)

>tfw you want to play but your friend isnt online

Anyone else have the quest log not track quests automatically?
I was on another server and it worked fine but not on my main one.

godspeed user

I WANT TO BUFF OTHER PEOPLE LIKE THEY DO ME WHILE THEY RUN PAST ME BUT IM A WARLOCK FUCK

Attached: 1548694439142.jpg (500x500, 59K)

MASSIVELY
MULTIPLAYER
ROLEPLAYING
GAME
>bad because can't play solo

warlocks can give water breathing

This

play on rppvp servers and disconnect from general chat

>playing shaman
>have unit frames on for allies on
>heal people at low health

brah...

Attached: 1560123877636.gif (382x308, 1.47M)

They said they're gonna make classic+(more content) if people still want it by that time

I can't decide between priest, warlock, warrior, paladin, hunter, shaman and rogue

original writes wrote a coherent story that they liked and put in the game

new expansions are probably just overworked writers who have to make up horseshit for the next expansion for activision to shit out

and yes of course making games are always about money but there can be secondary motivations too, a love for the craft that is completely gone when hypercommercialization starts

>doing Barrens
>forgotten pools
>like 5 niggas fishing

>fighting troggs at Loch Modan
>health low
>no pots
>no bombs
>hamstring and run away
>take a crit on my way
>12 hp left
>run far enough to bandage up
>heroic strike
>dodged
>overpower
>live
>see fort buff with 3minutes left
>realize I only lived due to some based wandering missionary
Thank you, and all wandering buffers. Know that, if nothing else, warriors love you.

Attached: 1518397214385.png (629x900, 1.05M)

>Has a big fat knot in it
>"nice"
Thats a shit post you can get half off from the shit post pile at the lumberyard

Good for soloing. You can heal in 5 mans and no one will ever know you are shadow. Once raid time hits only one shadow priest is allowed so you'll have to go heals probably.

Same
>Barely make it out of a desperate fight with a tiger that ambushed me, pets dead I'm out of mana
>Dodge then hit for the final blow
>Notice the rank 2 druid blessing and priest blessing
You're doing the lights work anons

Dude knots are aesthetic, especially as corner posts.

Is hitting level 20 since launch considered slow? Herod btw

Been running RFC with the boys today, having a great time! Stay safe out there bros!

Attached: IMG_20181017_090116.jpg (1080x565, 67K)

is arms best for leveling?

It's probably average for a person who wasn't playing 24/7 and sleeping normally.

home.

Attached: Wow_2019-08-29_20-38-24.jpg (523x71, 21K)

What the hell is PEPEGA? Some foreign meme?

>5k queue on the nogger
well shit. fucking wage slaves fucking everything up

Attached: 1527966195936.png (815x702, 593K)

I'm 21 and I feel slow as fuck, but that's probably because I've played 12 hours a day, and have wasted lots of time running between useless quests.

twitch meme

Does it have the old day/night cycle or the new one where it barely gets darker?

Never played this game ever, I feel like I want to be a priest though, maybe a troll. I've read that the meta is dwarf priest and I'm open to that but I'm leaning more Horde. Gimme some input Yea Forums this is new territory for me.

Had a tailor make me bags the other day, it was the most I've socialized with another player in like a year of retail

>never played this game
>meta
You're already falling for meta shit instead of having fun. The only thing that you should avoid at any cost is ret paladin. Everything else is fine.

help me select a name for my warrior from the selection of my shitty names

Attached: names list.png (239x608, 234K)

I really dont understand why vanilla is so good, and I say that as someone who loves it and has played on pservers for years
someone said in another thread it's a shit game but a great MMO which makes sense to me. it's the same reason that OSRS and EVE thrived when their gameplay was garbage

Good luck drillin a hole or nailing anything to it. We threw out most of the planks posts and boards that had knots in them because the only people buying them were dads DIYing a future code violation

>Retard

I know, I have trouble with making decisions in games like this so I tend to read up on things even if I know I probably shouldn't.

ret paladin it is

I said warrior, not ret paladin

Comfy as fuck in queue, that's for sure. 29 hours total so far.

This, of all comments, made me kek

Attached: 1532157126757.png (398x426, 266K)

Some people just don't see they're getting buffed.

Everything else is just gay on their end though

>that guy who just uses random words as names

Attached: Simpsons_angry.jpg (576x416, 50K)

>Get my 2nd ranks in a couple spells as paladin
>Instantly OOM on every mob
>Don't deal that much damage and I'm not that tanky either
I'll hold on just because I like the flavor of a dude in armor casting yellow magic.

Attached: 1565744315069.png (960x557, 203K)

what the fuck is wrong with you? fuck

And another one fell for paladin meme. Have fun auto attacking for 60 levels and then being forced to heal or get kicked from all guilds.

You'll be trading that armor in for cloth robes soon mate

Is it really that bad? Maybe I'm just playing it the wrong way? There has to be a more painless way.

Nope it's not you, it's paladins.

my real name was taken
????????????

Do I seriously have to decide on a name and race/class combination for every class just to decide what to play?

>mfw people think my obscure english names are RP names
I realized too late my mains name sounds like im the queen of harlem

Attached: 1566410582487.jpg (211x399, 30K)

Don't listen to them. Paladins are ferocious

Is engineering fun? I don't want to be an enchantment cuck like a decade ago

does this mother Verog ever spawn?

Attached: 1541006362354.jpg (354x423, 16K)

why did you delete your reply just to add this weird sonic image?

Tailoring and enchanting or herb/alchemy.

I would go with the former since you have less use for first aid and can use the extra cloth. You can make some good gear, I think some pre-raid BiS, and bags too which everyone needs. And enchanting is an amazing pair with tailoring and one of the best single professions in the game.

Herb and alchemy are always in high demand though.

Just tell us your class / faction and we'll tell you the best race if you are worried about that.

>Is engineering fun?
That depends.
Can you mind control cap enemy players and hearth them back to org with you? If so its incredibly fun

Engineering is the best personal power over profit prof in the game. The amount of utility you get in your trinkets, on top of the obvious benefit of bombs is well worth the grind. You just won't make a ton of money is all.

Captcha ate my image

can you do that though?

Those are all terrible names my man

You don’t need to level as a resto spec in order to heal in dungeons. What class are you playing? Obviously you’ll be a better healer in dungeons as a resto spec, but you don’t need to do it.

shitty names even

it was doing you a favor

I never played wow, I'm playing human paladin in duo with warlock and I'm level 22. We finished deadmines yesterday, twice. First time was a shitshow because I didn't know how to properly heal but by the second time I got the hang of it and went smoothly.

Game is great. I always hated wow because I only knew about the modern one.

Attached: doggo.jpg (500x364, 28K)

>embalmer
>crematorium
I mean maybe if you were a warlock or something_?_? fuck man

See this dude? This dude was ecstatic when J allen Brack said “you think you do but you don’t”. This is the same type of guy who lived off saying never ever. Do you know how tight his asshole was when they started talking about ice cream during Blizzcon 2017? Holy shit you could have made diamonds from coal at that very moment if you stuck it up his ass.
I can’t even begin describing how livid he is with classic’s success.

I dont know I havnt bothered to check. Basically the cap treats your target as a pet for some amount of time and at one point if you teleported away with a player as a pet it would drag them with you. I have no idea if it still works like that

>go on other side of oasis to kill kolkars to spawn Verog
>he spawns and party kills him
>/p Wait pls don't leave yet til I get there
>"Ggs guys! well done!
>Your group has been disbanded.
I'd kill all of them with my bare hands if I were able to

Attached: 1540694894031.jpg (720x774, 13K)

>muh graphics
You'd never understand even if we explained it to you.

>mage
>pretty shitty
ok guess you dont want faster weapon skills bitch

Engineering is fantastic but it’s really expensive to level and you don’t make much money off of it. It gives you a lot of great utility things

Don't. It's more fun if you get into the game and look at all the spells you can learn etc. I only really played mop so I love seeing all the spells that I don't know. It feels comfy cosy

Never played before and trying to decide on a class, what are you guys playing? What's your level? And are you enjoying it?

Attached: 1420319554088.png (612x431, 448K)

What do you guys think about 2 hours for a level at 20-25?

>tfw can't afford weapon skills or new class skills

I’d say go with hunter since they’re very easy and are a prettt solid class. Just not night elf. You’ll also live with the stigma that you’re retarded because most hunters were in vanilla.

Just play whatever seems cool. The roles are pretty obvious. Hybrid classes end up healing a lot, everything else is what it says on the tin.

Sounds about right

absolutely seething

>this cant be true

Attached: 418485543052115978.png (128x96, 11K)

>nihlathak
>qualkehk

straight up from D2?

I love it. It's everything I wanted it to be.

if you care about playing hardcore and progressing end game raids then you might want to look up some guides.

But just play whatever you think sounds fun; I played casually in vanilla as a warrior who’s considered the hardest and worst class to level and I still enjoyed it a lot. If I were you I would try a pure dps class as they have the least responsibility in a dungeon or raid. So hunter, mage, warlock, or rogue. Hunter is the easiest class to level followed by Warlock. Both of those latter classes are pretty good in endgame content too and amazing at solo content.

Play anything but warrior or paladin, they're very slow and not good for a first class

Yeah

Attached: Nihla.png (393x203, 151K)

for the user in this thread who mentioned making an anti-afk booting queue,

you're my nigga

Attached: 1498361602466.jpg (680x671, 68K)

They’re great healers, and in dungeons they can tank pretty good as well.

So actually how bad are queues now? I only have a couple of hours and i want to start, but if it's just going to be in a queue there is no point.

just pick the server without streamers.

Could somebody please info-pill me on what's going on? Haven't played WoW in years, but that's all I did from ages 13-15. I stopped right when Cataclysm was released. What have been the best and worst changes to the franchise? Is Classic WoW free now or something? Remastered graphics? What's the deal?

Before you ask, I mained Night Elf Druid. I believe I reached either level 67 or 77 before quitting. (Yes, I was never very good and I couldn't afford the $15 a month anymore, and I wanted to have a life)

Attached: moonkin_model_wip_by_naitsade.png (900x786, 522K)

I’m on westfall and I haven’t had a queue since Tuesday evening at 6/7. Even then it was half an hour.

>Be Warlock
>Get buffed by other players on the side of the road
>t-thanks.jpg
>get to Redridge
>get level 16
>get to pay back every one of the buffs I couldn't return by casting unending breath on everyone

One of the reasons I autistically rolled a lock during BC was for that spell. And succubus.

thanks jackass cant wait to take a dive in duskwood

It’s just uggo wow all over again. I want to play too, but I also want a life/I don’t really like how the graphics aged.

More like wait in the boar queue 50 times

Blizz launched 1.12 servers to stamp out private classic servers. They're unlocking the entirety of vanilla WoW's content over the next however-long-it-takes. You need an active sub to play

It's vanilla, but they remade it on the new engine so it runs smoother, supports 4k, more stable etc. But other than that pure vanilla.
fag

I have always played Ultima Online since 1998 until 2011. Never started another MMORPG, focused on my life and career anyway. Then due to the huge hype and my friends insisting me, I gave it a shot. Extremely comfy. I took a day off the work to do quests all the day. Even the chat feels like old internet times. Of course nothing fill the void Ultima Online created inside me, but this is very close one.

Attached: home.jpg (1277x798, 295K)

Lmao who the fuck is gonna play vanilla in 4K

If you enjoy WoW just get a job lmao

I called some kid a faggot for stealing my named npc for a quest. He was with some other person so there was no way I was going to be able to out dps him. He said he was going to report me. Am I fucked? Whats the penalty for saying Nwords and Faggot.

Someone with a 4K monitor

in modern blizzard? 50/50 you'll get the hammer. WoW isn't very different from their other games

How is it even wow classic if you can’t call people faggots?

The mantra of old MMOs is to overcome inconvenience through socialization. That's something that's been lost to modern mmos that are all solo. I never liked vanilla but it still meets that requirement.

you could get banned for stuff like that back then, my brother got a week and when he asked for the reason on support he was sent a chatlog of him saying nigger. People just didn't report you as oftenly.

Really? Because Ive called people niggers, faggots, kill themselves...about 1000 times on overwatch. My endorsement level is permanent 1 but I only got banned for one week once. I also got chat disabled for a week or something once also. So I think Im good. I just felt like they are going to be super strict for no reason. Also I was standing over that npc for like 10 minutes waiting for it too spawn and this guy just runs in and doesn't invite me to his group and just stand right were I am waiting for the spawn. So yes he was a literal faggot.

> tfw bantering w/ a 5 stack of old friends while questing in the barrens last night

God damn this is fucking comfy. The only downside so far is that everyone’s a fucking Miner and “end-game” classes are a diamond dozen

Like I said depends on how often people report you, and wether or not the pahjeet at blizzard's costumer support gives a shit

WoW isnt a good MMO.

Eve/DarkFall/SWG are. Theme Park mmos have never been good and EverQuest was unironically for cringe retards

Human Warrior, ran to darkshore and ashenvale, maximum comfy farming cooking and alchemy skill, sitting at a comfy 30 swiftness potions and 20 rage potions now, feels good man

>Eve

Attached: 1520469269242.jpg (410x468, 61K)

So is this the biggest thing in gaming that’s going to happen for the next month?
I absolutely love wow, gameplay, visuals, lore, etc. and played BFA to the point where I quickly realized it was sapping my life away. Trying to make it as an artist is also not a huge help.
But am I missing out on not playing this? It seems like the only thing people are talking about, and it’s literally what all my friends are playing.

Wow didn't become that until silathes came out, retard raiders don't under stand that there will be a massive drop off when the game turns back into "raid or quit" and the massive amount of us who didn't like that leave.

>Unending Breath in Darkshore
Literal god mode

Eve/DarkFall/SWG arnt good MMO's

ESO/Runescape/GW2 are. Persistent world mmos have never been good and Planetside 2 was unironically for gay faggots.

You're implying that the leveling experience in any themepark mmo is as compelling as a living breathing world which is run by player agency and not where the developer wants you to go.

Thats the thing about Vanilla WOW, its maximum comfy, too bad its on legion's engine with legion's graphics because it could be even more comfy with vanilla's glaring bloom effects mixed in with the somber as fuck soundtrack.

God forbid someone try to do something more interesting with the genre than theme park BS. PS2 was a failure but the concept of an FPS MMO has a shitton of potential

This is probably bait, but the fact that u compare PS2 to Eve/DarkFall/SWG means you probably have never set in a sandbox mmo server.

Pvp was more fun in Classic too. World PVP is based as fuck and even the BGs are better in general. I don’t think enough people give credence what WoW is like before cross-realm and ally/horde on the same server. There was a much bigger sense of community. Like, you knew the motherfucker that was trying to grind GM, you knew the fucker that tried to camp lowbies in STV etc. felt a lot more tight knit.

But yeah, if you want to get top tier loot from dailies then maybe Classic isn’t for you.

The only problem of PS2 is that looked like shit and didnt appeal enough to normies

Literally me but i had no fun at all

If you could stomach BFA, you'll probably enjoy it. I quit in bc and started playing again the first 6 months of BFA because a few of my friends were doing it. It's so much less satisfying because all your gear and progression has a short shelf life. In classic, you could get a high end piece of gear that was BIS for a fucklong time. It's also much less immersive for a variety of reasons. I quit and recently resubbed again for classic and it's been amazing.

I am still genuinely mad that WOW's PVP never evolved past instance grinding.

The reason no one gives a fuck about world pvp in a themepark and why developers continue to not place emphasis on it, is because at a certain point it ceases to fucking matter.

user just go 30/0/21. you can heal and pvp in that spec. just make sure raid leaders know your spec so they don't find out too late that you don't have mana tide.

Attached: 1524205455202.png (1366x768, 2.28M)

Unless you're pushing AQ40/Naxx you have no reason to ever min-max your spec for healing, gear carries you through most encounters.

Not true with classic wow system. You could get decent honor with world PVP. Especially if you hung out around raid instances. Killing city leaders also wasn’t too bad once they removed dishonorable kills

Yikes

Attached: A9AC3CC1-E524-418D-98AA-4639BF74BC0E.jpg (567x561, 57K)

>Playing undead priest
>Questing in silverpine
>See mage getting raped by a werewolf and a bear. Almost no health.
>Cast power word shield
>Cast lesser heal
>Cast renew.
>Cast power word fortitude
>kill werewolf and let him deal with the bear
> walk away smiling, duty done.
> as I'm walking away get Arcane Intellect cast on me.

We are back bros
We are back

>children will never get to experience the craziness of open world dungeon pvp in lineage 2
I pity the zoomers, bless their souls.

Ehh WoW has some decent world bosses too that can certainly avail themselves to some shenanigans

Yeah yeah i guess i'll try Classic. Uou guys convinced me

I gotta get out of this thread before I start playing and lose the majority of this year

It's not worth doing for the simple fact that you can heal ridiculously well without being spec'd for it, but you can't solo level and grind well without being spec'd for it. You should always spec for leveling from from 1-60, no matter what class or role you're playing.

imagine muissing out on one of the greatest vidya experiencse because of contrarian shitposters on Yea Forums

No rest for the righteous, brother.

>See mage getting raped by a werewolf and a bear. Almost no health.
>Cast power word shield
I can't cast PWS on non-party members. Worked on private servers, but even when I check the description in Classic it specifies that they have to be in your party. Kind of sucks.

Planks and boards I can get, but for a post. Especially a corner post, you can either drill through it ez pz or can turn it in a way to be most aesthetically pleasing.

>subscription model
no thanks

how long is the sharding supposed to last? I want in but not till that's over

You are right. That's the first time I casted shield on a rando. And I never played priest so perhaps it didn't work. I should try it again today to see if I can cast it on anyone or just party members

Its very easy even before your get your pet, you just need to learn how to kite.

>cast Power Word: Fortitude on people I run into
You're true MVP of this game, light be with you too, friend

Interestingly enough, when I first played on a private server I hated the 1st few levels. It wasn't until level 20-30 that I really started getting into the game.

forget abotu minmaxing just play what u feel like

which servers are u lads playing on? (eu) is it comfy? not too much autism?

>I never liked vanilla but it still meets that requirement.
Just fucking barely. The downtime between bouts of combat is just enough to get a sentence or two in, but not enough for any kind of conversation. And unless you're spamming dungeons over and over again with the same group, you don't hang around with the same people long enough to develop a solid connection.

MMOs without action bars are a lot more chatty

you can use classic graphics

>tfw ur binds are shit no matter how hard you try

Attached: 2019-08-29_22-43-34.jpg (1257x166, 90K)

I played 12 hours today, for 5 levels, 18-23.

I play mage. It’s the glass canon class it’s does huge damage but you get rely if anything touches you

>Playing Warrior
>Randomly tank people's shit for them if they are struggling

Attached: vp oh.png (428x426, 340K)

>12345QERFTG
Sounds about right to me
Personally I use QERTFG12345

LIVE TO WIN
TILL YOU DIE
TILL THE LIGHT DIES IN YOUR EYES

so you are playing fire like Chad, yes? Frost is for cowards

yea I used to do it like that too, doesn't make much difference
but I'm still having trouble putting spells in proper places so it doesn't feel awkward to use them all the time

I haven't found the damage of my mage to be that great. It's wonderful for the level or two after a new frostbolt rank, but it feels quite weak the level before the next upgrade.

Do you guys really despise Chileans?

>if nothing else, warriors love you.
A warrior's love is a powerful, eternal thing that cannot be quenched or vanquished by any means save for their Guild Master demanding it.

Attached: vp prof.png (220x209, 54K)