What do you think about diversity in gaming?

What do you think about diversity in gaming?

Attached: blizzard.jpg (900x1200, 158K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bBXyB7niEc0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I think it's great, if I see politics anywhere near a game I use it as a filter to never play the game and thus I save myself time.

Is there a market for it? Has any game sold better because of inclusion?

Pointless
now kill yourself

Attached: 930.jpg (392x423, 44K)

If handled moderately it's a good thing, but the current trend is to the extreme

They should sell genders in loot boxes instead of gear

youtu.be/bBXyB7niEc0

Have sex

I like it when after you beat a game you can replay it as a different character with different abilities, allowing you to unlock new areas.

absolutely!

Attached: 1561178741167.jpg (331x132, 5K)

diversity for the sake of diversity is stupid, Diversity because your vision and product happens to have it is perfectly natural, but if your vision happens to turn into a shit game the market still doesn't have to like it.

What makes women fall for the diversity meme?

I don't give a fuck if it's a man, a woman, a trans, a chimpanzee on wheels, a combat helicopter or Hitler, as long as the game isn't a scam, you don't pay more than 20 bucks and is enjoyable.

Doesn't it stem from some American thing where if you're a CEO of a big corp and meet the other CEO's they'll say shit like
>Look Jim, I like our relationship, very dynamic and streamlined, but your company doesn't seem to have enough diversity, which is what the market is all about nowadays. You might want to ping the cloud and procure a Diversity Officer to help you streamline the process of being more inclusive
>if you don't, I'm afraid our dealings will have to come to an end

It's marxist jew propaganda that originated in the States. I say nuke the whole lot along with Israel and the rest of the Middle-East.

Attached: 12893628913.gif (300x168, 1.6M)

theres a time and place for everything, and video games is never it

>It's marxist jew propaganda that originated in the States
The origins are in europe : Frankfurt School and Paris universities. But it was jews as well.

They benefit off it, socially and economically. With little to no effort on their end.

Attached: 1566001811831.jpg (1021x685, 274K)

Same thing I feel about chronic external hemmoroids, having an ulcer on the tipnof your tongue or that white stuff that builds up around them corners of your mouth when you're thirsty.

This

Yea, no shit Sherlock.
What I mean is that America is the launchpad. USA has the biggest media influence along with the fact that mutts are brainwashed gullible cucks so its the perfect platform to push this degeneracy.

its marketing. retards think corporation really care about women, niggers and trannies when the only thing they want is money
if it worked or not, depends on how clever the marketing was but generally dropping your current consumers to get new ones doesnt work very well, see gilette and how much money they lost after the whole toxic masculinity campaign, which they dropped once they realized wasnt profitable
it turns out, they didnt care about social justice issues at all! they were only after the money, what a shocker!
the market will ALWAYS regulate by itself as long as its not intervened. if vidya companies end up not making enough money from pandering to "minorities" they will drop it, if they do make money from it then enjoy having "body type" instead of "gender" in games from now on

I want to diversify her vagina with my penis

Its nice that the mutant freaks willingly isolate themselves into a tiny room away from us normal people.

thats a man, user

I need more breast diversity

Give me more bigger knockers.

I think that I sit more at home than at shit conventions where you can't sit at home and play your favorite games. this is shit we don't think about

I could hole a shot out of the bunker for par with that chin, goddamn.

Attached: images.jpg (259x194, 6K)

Pointless and waste of time.

It's a bloody video game. Why do I need to give a flying fuck about some bumboys or tomboys?

Cons are nothing special
it's all a big money pit and an excuse for basement dwellers and wierdos to go out
not to say I didn't have any fun at the cons I went to but it's strange to think that I am relatively more "normal" than the average con-goer

I prefer FLATTER knockers!

Forced diversity and promoting mental illnesses are cancer, if it's natural, I'm okay with it

Attached: bHaJV3g.png (500x500, 438K)

FPBP

Exactly how I gauge games worth buying these days since game (((journalism))) is a shit show.

I want to diversify his ass with my penis

That tranny looks more feminine than Control's MC

I prefer niggers over these abominations

>tomboys
>bad
them's fightin' words

Attached: 1516821514940.gif (500x343, 951K)

It's unnecessary. Different perspectives are interesting, but turning the casting of your video game into a participation award for minorities is fucking stupid.

Couldn't care less to be honest. publishers can do whatever they want with their games. doesn't affect my life

Attached: 1546050319581.jpg (750x888, 216K)

Herd mentality.
In group preference.
Underdeveloped sense of responsibility for their actions.
Lack of a moral compass.
Requires no effort.
Earn them social credit and attention, which they thrive on.
Crab in a bucket mentality.
Lack of judgement.
Feelings.

when did Classic transition

Watching how women and trannies have completely taken it over and shunned out minorities provides enough entertainment that I don't give a shit about the games that use it as PR.

So is it a thing to hire "diversity" now instead of skill in gaming? If I go in saying I'm gay and a minority and to fuck wypipo, do I get a free job or is the being a tranny part absolutely required?

gentlemen, diversity, we can have both

Attached: 1538856524577.jpg (1280x720, 35K)

> start having diversity quota to get more women engaged
> same men dress up as women, taking positions away from actual women
It's kinda fucked up honestly.

I was afraid that might be the case but I didn't want to let fear rule me

Attached: zoequinn3.jpg (484x534, 169K)

>"diversity"
>it's a token white tranny
Every fucking time.

Attached: 1538202998270.jpg (1080x1118, 304K)

Just like everything is art, doesn't mean everything should be viewed as art.

>man, i miss the wolfenstein franchise from my childhood
>oh sweet, a new wolfenstein is coming out!
>...oh, it's the #punchnazis shit i can watch on the news 24/7...
>i'll watch a youtube video and see if the gameplay is worth it
>...oh, it's the "every white christian male is a racist monster" trope game...maybe it gets good?
>...oh, the main antagonist body shames her own daughter...who now falls in love with a black rebel and has lots of unprotected sex with him...
>...oh, great, more "white people suck" cutscenes from a game made entirely by white people
>well that sucked and it's like the devs hate the protagonist of this game that invented the genre, maybe the next one will be better
>...oh, now you play as his daughters and their characters are written as "12 year old boys Wit Attitude™ but with tits"
>well, I guess I'll just have to remember this franchise from my childhood when it was about having fun

At least these retarded devs don't hide it, so it's easy to just pass on a trash title and let it bomb like Mirror's Edge 2, Mafia 3, Deus Ex Mankind Divided, Dishonored 2, Mass Effect Andromeda, Watch_Dogs 2, Uncharted The Lost Legacy etc etc with all these shit political games.

Isn’t she the whore who fucked journalists for reviews?

Not a single human in the pic. It's just literal boomers, cat dads, homosexuals, and a king double faggot front and center.

Yes.

Attached: zoequinn2.jpg (1840x4672, 1.43M)

Bullshit

imagine the smeele in that box

Attached: 1566757075936.jpg (698x800, 143K)

Why are trannies always white?

i dont have a problem with diversity
people should be hired based on their skills, not their race, gender or sexual orientation

that's not what the liberals want though
they want people to be hired based on their race, gender or sexual orientation, not their skills
and somehow this isnt racist or sexist