So how will they un-asshole him? At this point he's devoured by hate and delusions...

So how will they un-asshole him? At this point he's devoured by hate and delusions. I can see him becoming more sympathetic if he finds out what kind of asshole his father was, what kind of experiments on Adepts he did (including extracting Mytyl's/Michiru's Septima that later led to her health deteriorating). On top of that introducing someone who too hates Adepts (preferably a new villain), but on such a level that Copen/Acura himself would be horrified because the latter simply killed Adepts fast and without needless cruelty.

Also Gunvolt thread. Anyone getting Luminous Avenger iX?

Attached: LAiX-Copen.png (1362x1618, 1.28M)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/v/thread/416014792/#416053280
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

by making Copen an adept, so that he has to kill himself
also getting the CE

Honestly Copen being turned into an Adept would make sense too. Though knowing it, somebody would stop him from killing himself.

Attached: When you find your rival's weakness.jpg (340x1020, 176K)

>Wanting moren of the waifu murder simulator series

*More. My mistake.

>wanting to un-asshole a character who's main character trait is being an asshole
no, fuck off
what, you dont?

>pictured: Copen defeating Gunvolt souped up on his sister's anthem

How does Gunvolt 2 compares to 1? I didn't really like 1.

t. loved MMZ.

Attached: 1566613032332.jpg (433x380, 26K)

They won’t, Coppen will do something so hilariously autistic like killing her sister while she was pregnant whit GV or some shit that will trigger the apocalypse she so desperately need to justify his murder sprees

Attached: 1566332850127.jpg (893x1350, 354K)

You should play 2. Gunvolt plays the same as in 1, ie fucking trash. Copen on the other hand has what is universally agreed upon as one of the best gameplay styles in modern platformers
You need to beat the story as both characters and finish the final stage thrice to get a true end for each character

>Coppen
Stupid faggot, its COPEN, with one p

Neat, thanks. I have a Switch but is this coming to other platforms anytime soon?

Not for now, though Inti Creates has expressed interest in porting GV2. Probably to PC and PS4.

>tfw the physical copy costs more than 50% the digital’s price

I just can’t bring myself to do it. At least the other one came with 2 games, this will just have one short (but good) platformer reusing assets. Love owning my physical copies but I wish they didn’t go the LR games route this time.

Physical also has some sort of DLC I think.

cosplay outfits for the loli, like that has any fucking value

When Switch got the striker pack, GV1 got updated to a better version.
LAiX is on steam. The Zero/ZX collection is on steam
Inti would have to be incredibly dumb to not port GV2 as well

Mechanically it's superior to the first game. So much that the Striker Pack they released after GV2 included the first game with the mechanisms from the 2nd game.

It's Copen. Also he may be autistic, but he'd never, ever go and kill his sister. But he would go out on a hunter-killer spree after Gunvolt for knocking up his sister. Now the question would be what would Uncle Copen do later...

Really hoping that they'll port the 2nd game on PC with the Striker Pack and the option to upgrade to the latter if you have the first Gunvolt on Steam.

If I may remove my tinfoil hat for a moment, having it on physical means it’s truly yours, not something that can be removed form the store tomorrow and gone forever

Turn him into a girl.

There was somewhere a R69 Copen. Pretty tsun I'd say.

That’s why I always go physical over digital. Plus, Sony’s censorship policies really hit home how bad things can get with them retroactively going back and censoring digital titles. That’s something you don’t have to worry about with physical.

But going from 15 to 40 bucks is rough and just not worth it. Maybe if this was going to be a longer platformer with a bunch of extra modes (MM11), but the GV games are pretty short.

>Mechanically it's superior to the first game. So much that the Striker Pack they released after GV2 included the first game with the mechanisms from the 2nd game.

Were these changes applied to the Steam version? What were they, specifically?

Yep, they did apply changes to the steam
>60fps
>cautious and gutless styles
are the ones that matter tho

The game mechanics from 2 were not adapted for the Steam version of the 1st game. But hoping that if they release the Striker Pack in the future, then those will apply to the 1st game.

>So how will they un-asshole him?
They won't.

Attached: isola.jpg (2164x2124, 273K)

Was she the cutest Gunvolt character ever?

Attached: EDH56ExU4AAr4yt.jpg (748x1200, 124K)

Attached: Blade_strangers_gunvolt_colors.png (1090x640, 153K)

also the funniest

Attached: 1566755801961.png (700x840, 447K)

Why do adepts always look so much better than humans. Even their eyes are more detailed.

Attached: 1566786233257.jpg (2400x675, 416K)

Say sumeragui stats an adept girl reward program.
Sell your soul and become a corporate pencil pusher for life and also a race traitor but you get an adept housewife that can even weaponize in the bedroom, train in all the housewife skills like cleaning and cooking and some kinky stuff(though Japan already does this part anyways).
Would you betray your race?
How would GV and Copen would react to said program?

Attached: 1566346409059.jpg (707x1000, 100K)

I like asshole main characters so I hope he’s still a prick

How Copen COPE with his hypocrisy?

Same way people can defend the last Jedi, some serious mental gymnastics

>guy kills waifus and frustrates waifufags
Hes OURGUY

Guy canonically shot infants in the past and feels pride for everyone he kills. He's such a prick that he's more of a villain than many of the characters you're fighting. He's such a prick that he's trying to avenge his father by wiping out all adepts (which is a losing proposition since adepts are the majority of new humans being born); said father was a Mengele tier asshole who experimented on children and eventually met his end at the hands of one of the experiments he'd tortured. He's such a prick that he kills a guy whose being forced to fight him while said guy was trying to give him hints that would point him towards the leaders of the group he's trying to take down. He's such a prick that he cucks GV from his girl.

>race traitor
What are Adepts? Humans with powers. Big Deal. Though a girlfriend would be welcomed...

Sounds cool to me

With the way the series is heading, it seems that Copen was justified. Granted, it sucks, because adepts are hotter and more likable in general than the human characters.

Most of them have really weaksauce or benign powers too. There's only a few with monstrous strength. It's retarded the way humans pick on them in GV though. It's like going out and fucking with a child that has a gun. Normal people aren't going to do that. They'll get the government or professionals to form some sort of anti-adept plan or task-force while they cower in fear if they see so much as an attractive teenager with odd colored eyes and strange hair.

Attached: 1549946857946.jpg (1450x2048, 274K)

>T. Copen

>reasons to love copen: the post

Holy shit is that a Genos skin on the bottom left?

user you don't need to remind me that the Chad Copen is my favourite character.

>With the way the series is heading, it seems that Copen was justified.
Though Luminous Avenger is different here. Copen in that game is still the same age as in the main series, the number of Adepts in his spin-off game is beyond comprehension. In the main series, Adepts are supposed to out-number normal humans in a matter of decades. There they outnumbered nigh instantly in a matter of years. Also the thing is that Copen's justifications are moot since he's dealing with the end results and not the core problem. Since they appeared, Adepts were discriminated in the same fashion as Mutants in X-Men, but in increasingly absurd ways (see Tenjian and Zonda or Asroc). It's more humanity's fault that they didn't try to adapt to the situation and instead shit on them. Sure, Adepts and Humans had wars with each other, and Adepts had wars between each other, but this doesn't change that humanity could've given Adepts, especially newer generations, a chance. Instead progressing discrimination causes the newer generations to start hating humans for reasons caused by other Adepts. Which creates a never-ending cycle of revenge that causes both sides to hate each-other more and more. Copen is more justified in his own game because the circumstances are much more different. Adepts are the ones who are now discriminating as a form of revenge on humanity and exterminate Minos wherever they are found, so his FUCK ADEPTS policy is seen as more sympathetic.

And yeah. It's actually stupid to go after Adepts who actually can and will murder-rape you with their powers. Hell, what can an Adept do to you with his power that accelerates plant growth? Better send him to a farm and have him accelerate rice growth.

>the number of Adepts in his spin-off game is beyond comprehension.
Maybe Zonda succeeded and the majority of the regular human population is now gone. Rather than being more adepts, there's just way less non-adepts.

Attached: Isola Chibi.png (800x857, 274K)

Nah. She didn't manage that since she was too busy with both Gunvolt and Copen to enact her grand master plan. It's either an alternate reality, or the results of some butterfly effect.

One thing people forget is that the world is fucked in GV. Even before the adepts came by, they were dealing with instability thanks to climate crises, energy shortages, failure/collapse of nation states and economies, and a resurgence of ignorance, superstition, and regionalism. It was already a pretty barbaric place going full fall of Rome. Throwing super powered teenagers onto the mix was just adding more gasoline to an already raging fire. That's why regular people seem so awful in the games.

Attached: 1526232026550.jpg (1600x1350, 353K)

This. Adepts simply ramped up what was already bad, so blaming them for everything is stupid.

Indeed, but if they had a more effective civil society, a lot of the problems with adepts wouldn't be a thing. An effective government would want to recruit and regulate these people with crazy powers, not drive them into a corner (or into their rivals' hands). Like all you had to do to prevent Eden and the millions of deaths that followed would have been to give adept kids like Zonda and Tenijin some basic human decency and guidance.

Daily reminder that adepts are a natural evolution of humans and development of Septima is now nature doing its thing.So Copen and the human who made tye terrible choices of fucking with the adept are the enemy of humanity. So no, Copen, you are the demon

Attached: 1566183129555.png (329x328, 24K)

Which one?

Attached: download.jpg (1423x1000, 249K)

Both are dead.

>making an 11 year old girl the final boss
>having you violently murder said 11 year old
What were they thinking?

Attached: tumblr_oewqob5L4H1qkubpuo1_1280.png (680x952, 451K)

Loli metalhead for sure

Attached: 1566411803745.jpg (1280x1811, 440K)

What's the best version for each of the GV games? I already downloaded GV1 on 3ds but do other versions have more content?

I have a PC, Switch and 3DS

>fights in side material are described as being extremely bloody
>limbs go fighting off, entrails spill out of stomach wounds
>the effects of adept powers on each other are horrific
>GV will outright burn/cook his opponents to death with electricity
>a guy even got sliced in half by GV in the anime

How do you guys feel that canonically, Elise, Gibril, Desna, and Zonda all had painful and gurotastic deaths?

Attached: post battle.jpg (702x868, 125K)

>Watch her come back from the grave a 3rd time as GV new diva
Her concept of Sexuality seemed to me like how an edgy teenager sees war, she doesn’t know how it works so she created the most over exaggerated and idealistic images on her head

Attached: 1566750334757.png (1000x1000, 614K)

>Not AND THEN COPEN WAS A ZOMBIE
Wasted opportunity, but yer right here. Thing is what caused Adepts to appear and from where did that Lifewave come from?

The whole Striker Pack can be considered to be the best version. You get the first two games and the first game being upgraded with the clip mechanics from the 2nd one.

Well that's fucking brutal.

3DS version of GV2 requires singing into the mic at a key moment whereas the Switch version does not. Switch and PC versions of GV1 turned on a limited-time Christmas mode in the past but I'm not sure it'd happen again.

GV's diva is definitely going to be Mytyl in the third game, as much as Zonda would be a way more fun and interesting diva.

Attached: img0130.jpg (3267x4587, 2.96M)

Striker pack on switch has everything you need upgraded

they were retard adept

I don't remember any clips there in the Steam version. In fact there are no clips there.

She strikes me as the type to be a hopeless romantic when it comes to intimate love despite her lewdness and cynicism. Too bad she'll never get to grow up and experience it.

Attached: GV Muses.jpg (1280x668, 301K)

Zonda had a hard life.

Most of Eden did, but Tenjian shielded Zonda from a lot of it. I get the feeling from Zonda that much of her "destroy all humans" aspirations is more to please Tenjian than her own convictions. Even at death, she's more upset that she let down Tenjian than anything else.

Attached: sumeragi Zonda.jpg (456x1000, 44K)

GV would have taken at face value a surrender from all of them, it’s like when someone goes against Zero at slashing distance its suicide whit extra steps and not even that because GV could stop mid battle to spare them if they ask, Zero well we know how he is.
I would be great to see her as GV diva as she realizes step by step the consequences of her acts, and as she grows her Sex ideal clones became more and less exaggerated and twisted
The male even goes into hiding because it’s starting to resemble waaay too much certain someone and the female one less and less whorish and more mother like

Attached: 1566751908473.jpg (2125x2412, 329K)

>shred storm
>literally dices everything in sight
Desna totally had it coming
I hope it shaved her bald first before decapitating her

>GV would have taken at face value a surrender from all of them, it’s like when someone goes against Zero at slashing distance its suicide whit extra steps and not even that because GV could stop mid battle to spare them if they ask, Zero well we know how he is.
Maybe, but in side material, he has skills/techniques that can paralyze or knockout an opponent, but he doesn't use them because it's less efficient than going for the kill. Ironically, Nova ends up being more merciful than GV in background material (like a couple of adepts that now work for him were enemies he spared). Gibril also swore loyalty to Zonda after being defeated by her now that I think about it. Being unmerciful is in character for him and Copen, because if there's an enemy in front of him, he kills it.

Attached: ugly mirror shard.jpg (1575x884, 129K)

Hello user-kun!
Did you preorder my game?

Attached: 1566413822570.jpg (890x1000, 107K)

To watch you die? Hell no.

I would but I cant find the steam page for it yet

>because if there's an enemy in front of him, he kills it.
He did spare Copen two times.

but user-kun, Eve survived

Attached: jason eve.png (1000x845, 1.02M)

Chadson is made from sterner stock than GV or Copen.
Could the absolute madman pull a third time and impregnate Eve along the way.
Oh brother she is going to get it! its either Lola, Kohaku or both

Yeah, a lot of adepts don't know when to stop. I think it's because their transformations allow them to fight past the point where they should have passed out, so when you defeat them, they always die. There's also how weaponized forms tend to exaggerate their bad traits. If they were battling as normal humans, mercy would become more feasible. Then again, GV always goes for kills. This is something that is backed up by the lore. Copen is just one hell of a lucky bastard.

Attached: GVvalentine_4_3JP.jpg (1600x1200, 607K)

>impregnate
I found it strange that despite Eve being an android, she is very, VERY organic. Why don't they tell that she's more of a bio-roid?

Attached: tumblr_oejci93lcl1qkubpuo1_1280.png (920x1035, 1.2M)

Honestly the best way to play any GV game is to skip every line of dialogue. It's never worth it

So in other words a literal last stand mode?

Kinda logical on your second and later run.

This is azure striker gunvolt, not blast master zero! Jason may be based and can save his waifu, but he is not in this universe, instead you have an emo and an asshole.

Does someone have that Virgin GV vs Chad Copen pic?

Found it.
I'd post it, but this entire thread is aged gold
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/416014792/#416053280

FUCK YOU JASON! I GONNA TAKE EVERYTHING FROM YOU! I GONNA KILL YOUR DOLL SLOWLY AND MAKE YOU WATCH! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Attached: leibniz.jpg (350x495, 35K)

Why not just save it and post it in this thread?

Attached: Virgin Gunvolt vs. Chad Copen.png (2518x1024, 241K)

Pre-orders for the physical release are up now on Limited Run Games, you have until September 27th to reserve a copy, don't say I didn't warn you.

Attached: GVC Physical.jpg_orig.jpg (2000x1000, 379K)

>not wanting Copen to be an asshole
You're going to ruin a perfectly good Copen.

Because that thread is a lot of fun
>When will MMZ collection leave the DS?

>MMZ
Dude. It's being released on multiple platforms. Steam included all four MMZ games and the two ZX ones.

That's his point.

If you don't find Copen's unapologetic assholness endearing then you're a faggot.

Attached: 1559437189362.png (370x320, 208K)

I liked her better when she was two people

Attached: 1484525974615.png (100x78, 3K)

It's less the overall assholery and more him not seeing the bigger picture and being ignorant of the world as a whole.

Luminous Avenger iX proves he was right all along.

>Luminous Avenger iX proves he was right all along.
>Spin-off game.
Let us see how will Azure Striker Gunvolt 3 show us.

I mean WHAT not HOW. Flew off a bit because I thought about something different.