This is your new Resident Evil bro

This is your new Resident Evil bro

Attached: Project-Resistance_08-29-19_YouTube-Thumbnail.jpg (480x90, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

residenteviloutbreak.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Retard

So so, it's an outbreak remake?

Remake, or new game; but yeah its Outbreak. Site is up.

residenteviloutbreak.com/

cool

Watch it be a 4 player coop horde mode or a Dead by Daylight slasher game instead of an actual Outbreak remake.

Man the lighting is so fucking good in the RE engine. When it is just a small thumbnail it almost looks real.

Can't wait for next gen RE Engine. when there will be less corner cutting.

Please bring back the old maps as DLC.

I wanna see the zombie elephant in the RE engine

Hope it's outbreak, but rumours going round that it's a 4v1 slasher game like dead by daylight

>PLEASE GIMME DLC

fuck this generation

Attached: 1469507424023.jpg (500x575, 24K)

What a fucking faggot AHAHAHA

unless you're referring to the first pic, i think that literally is live action. like real people portraying the characters, which opens me to the idea there could be character customisation for this

Attached: reintro.gif (282x209, 1.93M)

>multiplayer game

reeee

Faggot

I'd be sad if they ditched the unique characters & abilities, though I can definitely see something that would be removed

Attached: kevinryman.jpg (460x640, 27K)

I hope they don't fuck it up

t. no friends

Reboot, they're different characters

I wouldn't mind either a new Outbreak game, or some kind of survival game where you have to gather supplies and fortify defenses and whatnot. That could make for a decent Romero movie simulator.

I'm actually genuinely hyped about this. I could see my friends and I playing the shit out of this.

t. normie

It could be a Chris Redfield type deal where they change the appearance of the originals and have the original costumes as dlc

Attached: NotAHero___2.0.jpg (1200x800, 72K)

aaaaaand it's dead

Imagine being a normal human being for once lol.

DIVERSITY SQUAD, ENGAGE!