Fuck all of you personafags...

Fuck all of you personafags. If you're shitty boring ass series didn't sell well Yakuza wouldn't be a boring piece of shit. But because Sega saw the success of your hot topic themed snore fest I and many other fans have to do with Turn Based... FUCKING TURN BASED
GOD I HATE TURN BASED. ALL YOU DO IS FUCKING SIT THERE AND PRESS BUTTONS FOR THE STRONGEST MOVE AND WIN. THATS IT.

THEY REPLACED YAKUZA'S FANTASTIC COMBAT WITH TURNBASED DOG SHIT. THE ACTION COMBAT WAS SO GOOD ENOUGH TO RIVAL EVEN DMC AND YOU FAGS TOOK IT AWAY FROM US.

GIVE IT BACK YOU FUCKING WEEABOO FAGGOTS, GIVE IT BACK. FUCK YOU PERSONAFAGS, YOU FUCKING TURNBASED COCKSUCKERSSSSS.

Attached: 71HtIIVCrCL._AC_SL1500_.0.jpg (1200x800, 117K)

Based but yakuza combat has never been above mediocre

Despite the shitposting, turn-based combat is unironically the worst. Everything from Pokemon to SMT is just picking the enemy's weakness and healing when low on HP. Buffing and debuffing aren't big brain """strategies""" either. I'd rather play videogames for a legitimate challenge where I actually control my character and have a satisfying victory because I used my reflexes. Not choosing words in a menu. RTS games are the only games with numbers that are actually strategic, turn-based jrpgs are shallow and boring.

Attached: 155496322407.gif (375x375, 179K)

Oh god i fucking love Turn Base JRPGs.

i LOVE persona5 and i CAN'T wait for new yakuza, get FUCKED kid lmao nothing personal

*dabs*

Attached: 1559790671357.png (610x519, 440K)

I just watch a 5 hour video of someone explaining why Persona 5 is crap, and while I agree with every point he makes I don't think Atlus is competent enough to write a compelling story regardless so I don't understand why people expect them to be. You don't go to Alan Moore and ask him to draw you Picasso.

I'll just keep enjoying my games even if it ruins yours. Faggot.

Based as fuck

loved turn based games when I was a kid, now that consoles are more capable I can't go back to text battles. ninja gaiden, god hand, devil may cry, monster hunter, bayonetta, and shmups are where its at

I don't give a fuck about your series and never have. Go whine to people who matter.

nice try nintenkek, you're only getting a shitty musou game and you'll going to like it

I love how turn based filters out all the zoomers and redditors

Despite the shitposting, real-time combat is unironically the worst. Everything from Bayonetta to DMC is just picking the strongest weapon and just using combos on enemies that stand there. Doing crazy combos and dodging shit aren't big brain """strategies""" either. I'd rather play videogames for a legitimate challenge where I choose my next action and have to outsmart the enemy and have a satisfying victory because I used my brain. Not choosing words in a menu. Action RPGs games are the only games with numbers that are actually strategic, action-based games are shallow and boring.

It really doesn’t work when you flip it around and he’s right, it’s boring as shit unless it’s got atmosphere or good characters going for it because then you’re interesting to see what happens next. But it’s not like the actual game is fun, it’s just a means to an end

Attached: 1E151E45-C5CE-4D9C-8390-DA4FF035A057.jpg (904x1024, 76K)

Yakuza combat is even more braindead than turn based. I hope you enjoy just mashing one or two buttons the whole way through. There's zero strategy whatsoever. Combat was the worst thing about Yakuza

Bet you're a button mashing autist who enjoys cinematic experiences

Says the one playing a 120h VN.

>Posting touhou
>While trying to talk about the quality of games

lmao. Enjoy your fucking bullet hell waifu rehash kid.

I’ve never played Touhou I just thought she was a good reaction image
>this is the turn based audience

You're not allowed to have reaction images of games,movies,animes or manga you haven't played/watched/read.

That's a rule Yea Forums invented after /MLP/ was added so we could tell who was a ponyfag and who isn't. But I guess you wouldn't know that, since you're new here.

Persona 5 was garbage but Persona 4 and DQ11 were kino. Glad to hear Yakuza is taking inspiration from those games AND NOT Persona 5.

>everyone ignoring the fact op said that yakuzas combat rivals DMC

Attached: 949F7731-6759-404E-AE20-AB9914BC7A27.jpg (1024x830, 159K)

Dumb turn-based faggot.

>Persona 4
>good

bruh, look at this dude. wait till you see the- uhhujuJUJUJUUU OH NO NO NO NO ohhhHOHOo ohh uhhuhhuhh EATJAHWQUIEHQWIUOHHHHHHAHAHAHAHA AAA LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD HEEEEEEEE HAHAHAHAAA LOOK AT THOSE LIPS HASJHJDHWRUI

>following the rules on Yea Forums
It’s Yea Forums 2.0, may as well. It sounds to me like you just want to attack my taste like a child based on what image I post

Attached: 7B7BF79A-305F-4236-A715-B27420E58B31.jpg (640x360, 28K)

lol suck my dick OP, your series is irrelevant

Attached: jokerdab.jpg (2702x1537, 409K)

4 had a better soundtrack and cast than 5. If you think otherwise you might have braindamage.

Just admit you lost touhou faggot.

the ultimate truthpill here ladies and gentlemen

>J-JUST SHUT UP

Yeah. That greentext sure showed me. Shouldn't you be sucking off DMC right about now?

Shouldn’t you be finishing a 400 hour text adventure

Persona 5 is the game of the generation faggot go seethe more

>the abortion that was 4 soundtrack
>better
Even 3 with it's godawful rapping was better than that generic as fuck shit.

this might be the worst hot take i’ve ever seen on this god forsaken website

Why do turn based games make zoomers seethe so much?

I wouldn't mind turn based if they weren't just all Dragon Quest clones alternating between the same High fantasy or High school setting

Fuck off, Yakuza is now our series

Attached: 1564418769711m.jpg (829x1024, 155K)

>comparing P4's cast of one-dimensional Scooby Doo anime tropes to P5's

Stop watching hentai.

>"DURRR DUMB SHITTY ADULTS. DURRR STUPID CAT, ME LOVE ART. DURR IM A NEET."

>"DURR MEAT. DURRR BEAR PUNS. ME LOVE COCKS. SNRK AHAHAHA. DURR FUCK ME SENPAI~

It doesn't really have the same effect when you reverse it. Even if you want to trivialize both action games and turn-based, action games are inherently superior because the game is not restricting your control on your character. You're not just choosing text in a textbox. You can attack, defend, use item, use magic, run, maybe an extra mechanic depending on what jrpg you're playing but that's about it. You can do all that in action games and more. Interact with the environment, maybe jump up or down platforms, pick up weapons, grab, throw, etc. For all scenarios, action games are just better. You have to pick where and when to heal, instead of the time stopping and letting you do so whenever you want. If there's an overpowered enemy way above your level, you might be able to dodge and hack away at him to defeat him. Whereas in a turn-based setting that enemy would have stupid high numbers for damage and probability of hitting you. And you can't do anything about it because you can't simply move your character to dodge. This shows that action games not only provide you with more versatility, it also straight up kills the artificial "wall" of high numbers you call difficulty. Because you can maneuver around and still attack the giant threat, as long as you're precise with your inputs. Sure, players can mash but you can also just mash the attack option in turnbased games. You can play dumb in any genre if you want to but action games will always be more fun. Every bad thing you can say about action games can also be said turn-based games since they're pretty much just dumbed down, simpler versions with restricted controls.

Attached: 960394509.jpg (371x371, 33K)

>GOD I HATE TURN BASED
Laughs in KOTOR

>Everything from Pokemon to SMT is just picking the enemy's weakness and healing when low on HP
Despite being constantly called a shitty, generic, boring series, Dragon Quest is one of the few that doesn't do this.
Really makes you think.

>pseud is a "pits are evil" fag
lol

>P5fags insecure again
Is this what happens when your fanbase breeds with Smashfags?

When your game sucks, yeah. DQfans and Banjofans are doing fine.

lmao

Attached: 1567061791400.webm (960x540, 2.59M)

>people think this doesn't look cool as hell compared to the braindead combat of the past games
Also literally nobody plays these games for the combat.

I do.

deal with it baby seal with it

Attached: 1554050113630.png (1280x720, 923K)

I'm sorry user that there are only 20 other series with 100x more satisfying real time combat. How will you cope?

Making it turn based is one thing but to blatantly copy P5's UI style makes me really think this is Sega meddling in it's development.

suicide

Attached: 1512841443891.png (442x509, 172K)

perfectly describes the game

Attached: trash.jpg (984x571, 148K)

i like both wrpg and jrpgs. also enjoy playing turn based or action based games

You're not supposed to enjoy games, you fucking idiot.

that's beside the point