Finally, a good Yakuza game

Finally, a good Yakuza game.

Attached: E279D246-7D30-42B3-85CA-49EB964117D0.jpg (1920x1078, 284K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/18559789
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is gonna get Sega yanked by actual Yakuza

smooth gameplay

Attached: y7.webm (960x540, 2.59M)

turnbased fags are mentally ill
I wish I can murder one, I'd eat their guts infront of them before finishing them off. Fuck turnbased niggers

what the fuck

Lets just go back to Kamurocho and make the exact same game for the twentieth time in a row. Especially with that Dragon Engine combat everyone has been calling total shit for the last three games.

>or lets make a garbage JRPG, also in Kamurocho

turd based

edgy

based
Turn based is objectively bad

Objectively the best battle system.

I hate Dragon Quest, wish it was never born cause nips can not evolve past it

t. fedoratipping JRPG soiboy

Attached: 1555669616944.jpg (205x246, 18K)

I like good turn based games. The gameplay footage has me extremely worried. It looks VERY slow and clunky which kills a turn based game. That's the one thing Persona 5 did so right, the menus are quick responsive and snappy. There is very little scrolling through menus because of all the shortcuts.

It's a new location finally

cringe and reeks of underage
go back to fortnite brainlet

Worst

DQ11 bombed because it was turn based

i only bought yakuza 0 and im skipping every single one and only buying this one. eat my shit.

>Yakuza is not allowed to change locations while maintaining its core gameplay
Fuck off with your headcanon.

Or maybe it's just bad turnbased that's bad.

Didn't this game re-invent and fix the entire genre? Why don't yakuza just adopt the brave-default system?

Attached: 53a5d1e5f1d516043769ea3d5d1d5d2267d4b729.jpg (616x353, 55K)

people who don't like turn-based jrpgs are objectively subhumans. just like all the millennials pretending to care about FF7 remake being a ARPG when they are actually just freeloading they hypetrain because they didn't even play the original.

i played it and it sucked balls. glad they are remaking it to the chad action system.

that's not Grandia 3

Attached: 45689867645664.jpg (1440x1440, 582K)

your taste needs remaking brainlet

no, your taste needs remastering

Attached: 547687564358654.jpg (1440x1440, 572K)

>Yakuza threads become even more terrible as shitposters finally get some actual ammo to stir shit with
great. Gonna be a long couple of years before this dies down

Attached: 1566391438156.jpg (154x200, 9K)

>over 4 million sales
>bombed

Attached: 1561240843881.jpg (346x365, 29K)

I don't understand.

>Sold to every man, woman and child in Japan.
>And seven Americans, plus a couple in Yorkshire.

only subhuman sois pretend turd based is good

Heh you're pretty retarded user

Attached: [email protected] (1336x750, 105K)

NOW YOU FUCKERS KNOW WHAT WE JRPG FANS FELT LIKE WHEN FUCKING FINAL FANTASY WENT INTO RETARDED ACTION GAMEPLAY AHAHHAHAHAHHAHA GET FUCKED!
HOW THE TABLES HAVE TURNED! OHNONONONO
DAY 1 BUY FROM ME LOL

I might be fun. It’ll certainly make the items feel less like straight up cheating when you use them.

>NOOOOOOOO I CAN'T MINDLESSLY MASH BUTTONS ANYMORE
get fucked brainlets

Oh boy I can't wait having to grind levels and equipment to access level gated content

Attached: 1556375896139.png (564x649, 628K)

QoL features - the game

Bravely Default set a new standard in modern features to adapt old-school-RPG designed games. I wouldn't be mad even if they ripped off the brave and default system of using up and sitting turns

>0babby gets filtered
based

Do i have to play all the other Yakuza games or can i jump into the latest one? Don't mind either way desu.

>retard gets filtered
Based indeed.

>turnbased fag
>I'd eat them and finish them off
o-okay user... please start

Attached: Ey.jpg (1428x1662, 56K)

Persona 5 is garbage kill yourself you dirty negro

I'll be the first to say it
*clears throat*
ahem
NIGGERRRR

Can you read?

persona 5 is the best game ever made actually. not him.

Yea Forums is so fucking garbage
>persona popular so its bad
>no one likes yakuzas new combat so its good

it's literally just Japanese Mafia City. what the fuck

what is this guys obession with kamurocho?

thanks for outing yourself as a retard who never understood the series and what made it good

Attached: 1560125026089.png (549x462, 431K)

Nobody said either of those things.

based hope you never leave black chad

7 is essentially going to be a reboot.

I see, guess i'll jump on 7 while slowly work my way through the older games too, thanks user.

I couldn’t even finish 0 due tp how repetitive and braindead the combat was and you’re telling me there’s people who played 7 Yakuza games?

What kind of brain damage did they suffer as kids?

Ok japan is just doing these crazy projects before the ps5 and things will get back to normal right.

you mean everything except the shitty combat?

looks gay. I like JRPGs but this is so out of place. Yakuza was supposed to be the modern day beat em up. There were 6+ games of that shit because people liked the formula

Based

There were also six games of the same formula because it cut down on costs

The irony is that 0 probably has the most depth

No you fucking faggot, playing turn based videogames is like telling someone else to move the piece for you.

Looks fine. The series got stale a long time ago. The combat in particular was terrible.

I'm a newfag with the series that started with Yakuza 0 and while I don't mind turn based JRPG systems I feel for the true fans of Yakuza simply because this is such a crass change. No game series deserves to be fundamentally changed like that, seemingly random, too. What a sad day.

based retard

>you're telling me there's people who played games of the same genre
ftfy. Are you the kind of retard that believes every game to be a unique snowflake that offers completely different experiences? The irony is even more astounding given that the subject here is turn based combat.

You can spam square 1000 times and win after an hour or you can turn on your brain and use the moves you unlock throughout the game, but since you said that it's safe to say that you never tried the latter.

Attached: 1552159404636.gif (444x250, 2.9M)

Good. I was tired of Kiryu after 3 and Kamurocho after 4. The series needs some changes. But Japanese are beyond autistic and hate any kind of changes so it's almost useless. Can't wait for Yakuza 8 to go back to the same old. Also, fuck the remakes and remasters, I'm sick of them. Z00mers should just get a PS3 and play them if they want to that much, though from the Y3 HD threads that I read a lot of them hated it.

trying different moves on enemies that stand around and wait to get hit doesnt equate to depth, 0babby.

Weren't everyone whining about how shit the combat was? What the fuck happened?

It's DW9 all over again.

I mean, Id be down for a game like this but this isnt what I want from a Yakuza game at all. I expect we will hear how they are going to change this, I have seen literally noone actually getting behind this.

This is the best possible news. Why are dumbasses so mad? We'll still have Judgment for regular gameplay.

It's like a mobage.

WHO THE FUCK WANTED TURN BASED COMBAT

neither does pressing X on a command which does the most damage to an enemy

Wait your turn

you faggots do realize they could have changed the series up while still being the same exact fucking genre right?

Attached: 1557713798969.jpg (320x387, 25K)

The absolute mad men actually made a significant change the series has needed for years now. Love it.

strawpoll.me/18559789

Attached: 1566701212174.png (720x500, 254K)

Genuinely thought this was fake at the start.

So if we complain loudly enough we'll get them to not change the game completely and will end up with an excellent entry into the series? Sounds great!

I don't remember playing any Yakuza games before 0, were grinding was required to finish the story. Care to point out which ones actually did this? I mean you being an oldfag, that started with 1 on the PS2, should be able to easily name them.