Let's do a remaster and not add autosaves on collectibles, that's a good trick!

10 hours. 10 fucking hours of almost getting everything I needed in this fucking game and it's all gone bc I couldn't give a shit about the piss-easy braindead combat in the second demon gate trial and now I've lost everything I got over 10 fucking hours.

Why on Earth would these niggers rerelease this game on modern consoles but not add autosaves on collectibles? Slit your wrists if you defend this

Attached: okami-hd-official-trailer_jjqg.png (1920x1080, 1.2M)

>call it easy combat
>die

who doesn't save their game for 10 hours? Did you play that in one setting you basement dweller?

It's genuinely easy, not OP but the first time I ever played the game I beat the whole thing without even being at risk of death. OP is a scrub.

WOOOOOOOOW

*sitting

Don’t get me wrong, I’ve beaten the whole game, I’m mocking OP for losing a game with difficulty equal to Lego Star Wars

>IT'S THE GAME'S FAULT!

Attached: 22392-2782-10430.gif (279x331, 930K)

If you niggers could read you'd have picked up on the part where I said it was so fucking easy and braindead that I couldn't give a shit about it and played through it like an automaton. This isn't SSI nailing me bc he's too fast for me to react. It's literal death by boredom.

>it's the game's fault that I'm retarded

> play game for 10 hours without saving
> die
> wtf guyssss!!!

Remember to slit your wrists and drown in your own blood you kumbrain faggots

Is Ark of Yamato still a point of no return?

Yes.

You see lil zoom, Okami was made in ye olden days when not every game had checkpoints and there was this thing called "manual saving".

Post yfw OP was so shit that he died in fucking Okami

Attached: duk.png (457x267, 247K)

It's literally the only time I've died. I'm at the point where you enter the Yamato arc and I was cleaning up all the stray beads. I think I got something like 50 of them over the past two nights. I just think it's shit for a remaster to not add a feature that isn't connected to gameplay or the experience as much as it is to the hardware limitations at the time it came out. You don't need insane autosaves every few steps your character takes like most AAA movie games that come out these days but autosaving on things like prayer beads, demon gate trials, upgrades, side quests, etc. should've been added.

Attached: EC9QQVVU8AAPtDQ.jpg (540x720, 35K)

Yes also the sun will be in a permanent state of eclipse after you kill the owls which kinda ruins the exploring if you do it right before the point of no return

This is what is wrong with modern videogames. People have been handheld by autosaves behind every minor act that they can't be added to save on their own (with there being quite numerous save points in the game, mind you), and their first instinct is to lash out at the game for not holding their hand.

What the hell is wrong with you? You gonna blame the developers because you never saved your game?

How the fuck did you lose 10 hours worth of progress in a game that asks you if you want to save after every boss fight and has save points everywhere that double as teleporters?

You literally just have to walk over the mirror plates

Of all the things to criticize this game for, user.

I got to the snow area and just couldn't be fucked to continue playing, there's not many games that have achieved that. Just so empty, boring, and the slow burn wasn't leading up to much.
I can appreciate a slow burn. I spent 40 hours in the first Gothic 2 chapter. But Okami's slow burn wasn't leading up to much, it was more of an "unchanging simmer with no real character progression and random neat story climaxes".

>play easy game
>'I'll turn my brain off'
>'oh shit, I'm kind of dying here, maybe I should be a little more careful'
>'no way, I'll keep doing what I'm doing, the game is easy'
>die
>SHIT GAME REEE
Even if you're going on autopilot you should still be noticing that, I dont know, you're fucking dying.

Learn to read the thread, you ADHD-addled sped. I'm not arguing against shit like that trophy in Dead Space that requires you to play the whole game on 3 manual saves. I'm just saying there should be an autosave that updates with each collectible that you gather. I've said that it doesn't need to log every fucking step you take in the game (although difficulty doesn't exist in this game, it took literal boredom and zoning out while watching a podcast for hours for me to die once)
I'm talking only about collectibles and challenges.

Attached: EC36LhrUEAEhfq0.jpg (256x286, 11K)

Well in Souls' case that's true most the time.

Attached: 1501624492011.webm (853x480, 2.74M)

It still doesn't explain why wouldn't you save even once during a 10 hour session. Save points also allow for fast travel so you're bound to be using them.

You're quite simply at fault for being so reckless.

Attached: neogaf goat.webm (640x360, 499K)

Does Yea Forums not display the entire thread to anyone other than the OP? I said I'm in the endgame and I was cleaning up stray beads while watching podcasts. I just think it's ass for devs to not add autosaves to collectibles. It has nothing to do with altering the game experience. Nothing to do with difficulty or challenge. It's about a tech upgrade that they just ignored. Why fucking bother rereleasing the game if you can't add something that simple and logical?

Attached: 1566241409710.png (400x400, 232K)

We get it, you are a faggot

I'm sorry but you're a fucking idiot. Would you trust Microsoft Word to auto save an essay instead of making a manual one?

How did you even get to the endgame without realising the game didn't feature autosaves?

>playing Okami for the story
I came here to laugh at you

>it was so easy it made me retarded
amazing OP, amazing.

If my last save was even over 2 hours ago, I start shitting bricks.
>What if my game crashed? I would be crushed
And then I start saving like every 10 minutes or as often as possible for the rest of the day.

Nice argument, fuckhead, here's a (You).

I didn't mention story beyond complimenting it. Is that all you apologists do, pick out one random statement? Don't even bother replying.

have you tried saving manually dumbass?

I know what you're talking about. I actually put off the beads in that area for as long as I could because I just find it so damn bland. But to what you're saying - I don't really have a lot to criticize, I've had a good time playing it while listening to and watching other stuff over the past few days. I needed something light to unwind after the few intense games I played over the past few months and this was pretty much perfect. There were a few things here and there that I disliked. The log and the maps were a few such things, but I didn't think too much of it bc the rest was so enjoyable. The autosave on collectibles thing is just plain retarded negligence in the part of the developer. Of course, drooling dipshit faggots will deliberately chimp out for no good reason just to act like hot shit while deliberately misconstruing the point being made.

Picrelated goes out to every such faggot btw

Attached: 1567013198441.png (72x58, 2K)

Are you autistic?

Just save, user, it isn't that hard.

If anything you're the ADHD sperg for not realising the game wasn't autosaving despite being on the cusp of finishing it.
There's no need for autosaves because the game has you frequent save points all the time since they double as fast travel spots.

You have simply been babbied too hard with today's games to the point of assuming the game would feature them and it made you too irresponsible as to think maybe you should save just in case.

>he needs autosaves
ZOOM ZOOM

This is unironically the only good rebuttal I've gotten throughout this whole thread

Attached: 1566243077875.jpg (809x867, 51K)

Saving is too hard for a retard like OP.

mde fan is a dumdum
who'd have thought?

Ah, so you're just a tard, then. Good to know.

You didn't mention anything other than the story. What else was I supposed to take away from that post?

Nigger jump off a bridge, you dumb pussy

Attached: 1566973237323.jpg (1344x848, 436K)

lil zoom zoom done venting yet?

Attached: 1556224438526.png (341x340, 169K)

>Buy any combat upgrade
>Unskipable tutorial

>Find a constellation
>Unskipable cutscene reminding you how to do a thing you've already been doing all game

>Pick up any fucking item
>Unskipable zelda jingle and text box

>Go somewhere new
>Unskipable exposition cutscene or some dialogue completely spoiling a puzzle before you even got the chance to try it

Really great game that slams the breaks on every five minutes for no reason in case you were having fun. Newgame+ doesn't even remove that shit.

>playing remasters
Eww bruh...

Saving manually after collecting every little fucking bead is for gay retards like you, you dumb autist. Devs who aren't retarded niggers make that shit autosave. Imagine being such a worthless fucking nerd that you defend manual saves.

Attached: 1567045724045.gif (600x431, 739K)

>ask a perfectly reasonable question
>lmao, are you an autist? Jump off a bridge
I'm glad you lost that progress, desu

Literally the only unskippable cutscenes are those in which the game narrator speaks

Yeah I know, lesson learned. These old gay retards defending this shit can't die soon enough

Attached: 1566961665021.png (812x703, 46K)

How about saving every five-ten beads or each time you fast travel, you massive faggot? I'm sorry asking you to be responsible with your shit is such a massive hassle for you.

Bitch I told you to KILL YOURSELF now CHOP CHOP GET TO IT FILTHY HOMO

Attached: 1565914972473.jpg (1920x1080, 286K)

>OP this incredibly fucking mad
I love it.

Shut the fuck up, nerd. If you weren't such a low IQ sped you wouldn't miss the point this fucking hard, stupid bitch.

Attached: 9e7 (1).jpg (600x600, 42K)

post more reaction pics their so funneh xD

>OP gets told so hard he starts pulling the 'I was merely pretending to be retarded' card

>If you weren't such a low IQ
>says someone that plays for 10 hours straight without thinking they should save even once
Now that's rich.

I think the only time I ever died in this game was a couple of times at the start against Waka before I knew you could heal.

lmao what the fuck OP, you are the biggest retard in this board right now

Your gay little weebshit games are BACKGROUND NOISE, faggot. It's braindead combat and braindead challenges that's meant to be BACKGROUND BUSYWORK. This is why they should have autosaves. BACKGROUND.

Slit your gash dipshit, that'd be funny

Attached: 1565384356502.jpg (250x233, 4K)

>game is so easy that I died
>WOOOOOOOW
this is a new one

Attached: 1564956244973.jpg (712x720, 79K)

This thread should stand as a testimony that games shouldn't feature autosaves. It's embarrassing that someone that could call themselves an adult is so childish and irresponsible, and autosaves enable such behaviour.

You really need to update your folder my man

>Adult
Fuckin ROPE yourself boomer

Attached: dark-knight-heath-ledger-joker.jpg (1300x650, 88K)

>It's braindead combat and braindead challenges that's meant to be BACKGROUND BUSYWORK.
And yet look at that, you died.
Maybe it is you who is braindead.

i was wondering what good old game I should play next. thanks, faggot user, I'll dig into Ookami once more.

Attached: 1567043445194.png (1024x1364, 1.81M)

suck my dick op

Attached: 1546449845673.jpg (1280x720, 32K)

BACKGROUND
BUSYWORK
stop chugging lead, you fucking tard, and maybe you won't throw out non-arguments like a little bitch

Attached: 1565012151501.jpg (210x240, 11K)

>plays for ten hours without saving
>blames game

Is the remaster worth buying or should i just emulate it?

I think OP broke down

>adult only boomers
zoom zoom zoom zoom zoom!

You didn't head to save after every bead.
Once every two hours would have sufficed.

ITT OP has a mental breakdown after enjoying a game so much he didn't want to stop to save for 10 seconds and now takes a piss out of how easy AND hard it is at the same time.

Attached: 321445.jpg (229x220, 12K)

>point out how fucking retarded someone is the entire thread
>they crack
WOOOOOOOW

Everyone knows collectathons are busywork you moron

>I'm not retarded, I swear, I just wasn't paying attention
Ayyyyy

My name's OP and I'm here to say
I made an assumption and I'm fucking gay

Oh fuck he didn't break down, he's BREAKING it down

I honestly felt a bit bad for him since everyone was being so mean and he was obviously venting. Felt.

user if you were at endgame you should have like 20 solar units and three astral pouches. You’d have to ignore dying like three times for this to happen.

>spend 10 hours doing busywork
>'Maybe I should save? Nah, that's dumb'

>boot up game
>progress
>pass a save point
>should I save?
>nah ignore it
>progress
>progress
>pass a save point
>should I save?
>nah ignore it
>progress
>progress
>progress
>pass a save point
>should I save?
>nah ignore it
>progress
>pass a save point
>should I save?
>nah ignore it
>progress
>progress
>bathroom break
>progress
>pass a save point
>should I save?
>nah ignore it
>progress
>progress
>pass a save point
>should I save?
>nah ignore it
>progress
>brew pot of coffee
>pass a save point
>should I save?
>nah ignore it
>progress
>take a sip while fighting
>die
>
>This is the game's fucking fault!!

Dumb faggoty manualnigger nerds need to neck themselves. Imagine being such a sped you like saving your game yourself like a neurotic fuck and then defending your moonrune simulator for being an outdated piece of shit for oldfaggots instead of a based modern vidya that takes care of that gay shit on its own
Kill yourselves, fags

Attached: 1565472761981.gif (400x350, 74K)

I can't even think of something analogous to this

>y-you ADHD-addled sped
>*dies due to inattentiveness*
lmao just stop crying

Oi you hags should suck a shottie for a change. Fuckin weeb holes

Someone acts like a tard and gets called out on it. That's how it goes.

You're a dumb faggot bitch that belongs in the 80s with your pussy manual saves and the AIDS epidemic

Why would you feel bad for the faggot? It's the internet, if this is enough to break you you better grow a fucking spine.

>I made a mistake
>better blame the game

>Playing 10 hours straight
Jobless neet
>Not saving once
Jobless neet AND retard

OP is under 18

>I was merely being ironic haha

Attached: 786476876.jpg (852x612, 181K)

>Calls people ADHD despite not having the attention span for saving.
lol

Top tier bait, OP.
I'm impressed.

Don't cry, OP. Chad will save you from the mean anons in this thread

Attached: 1564007607521.jpg (960x599, 384K)

>ITT: Old niggerfaggots thinking being autists that save their own games like a bunch of poor bitches from two decades ago makes them smart and not cucked
Kill yourselves you pussy bitches, stupid nerds

Attached: 1561050012552.gif (400x300, 1.36M)

Okami thread?
I'm about to go through the Spirit Gate in Yoshpet, is there anything I should get done beforehand?

Attached: Amaterasu.png (1190x956, 1003K)

Is this what Skyrim does to the normalfag mind?

>user, your this is the eighth time a customer has complained to me about your performance this week.
>IT'S NOT MY FAULT. WAITING TABLES IS JUST SO EASY THAT I CAN'T GIVE A SHIT.
>You can collect your final paycheck tomorrow.
>WHAT KIND OF MODERN JOB DOESN'T AUTOSAVE ORDERS?

>entitled faggot thinks the game should save for him
Keep seething at those 10 hours lost, you'll never get them back

Attached: 1474770150747.gif (212x173, 1.81M)

Wish I could help but I last played the game four years ago so I can't remember for the life of me.
I never had to make preparations for anything so you should be fine anyhow.

This thread is a great example why this whole board needs to be fucking nuked. You should all kill yourselves, the autist who doesn't save his games and the people feeding him (You)s

>guys I did *extremely dumb thing*, fuck this game
>why did you do it? Use your brain a little
>AAAA ADHD AND AIDS NIGGERFAGGOTS YOU ARE ALL GAY
Why would you feel bad for him? He brought it entirely on himself.

You're kidding. Replying to him has proven to be a goddamn riot.

But I like feeding the troll.

I like poking at the mentally ill

I remember when autosaves didn't exist. I remember I didn't trust them.

I remember the very first time I decided to trust autosaves: Mass Effect 1... during Noveria after I left the garage. I stopped just before fighting Benezia.

For those of you that don't know, ME1 autosaves are based on checkpoints. There's a checkpoint when you leave the garage and AFTER you beat Benezia. I lost more than an hour of progress the first time I trusted an autosave system. I manual save like a fucking fiend even to this day.

Attached: are you fucking joking with me.jpg (584x305, 173K)

I think the point of no return is the rainbow showing up

zoom zoom zoom

>10 hour streak of no saving
Congrats, you're retarded. That excuse didn't work in highschool for your shit English paper, and it won't work here.