youtu.be/tpcrU4kIoCY
youtube.com/watch?v=7-xncKdUr-o
youtube.com/watch?v=yUMUhRk7xmY
youtu.be/VDgDlU2UapA
youtube.com/watch?v=dQaOjQVKHKM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I tried it, it was shit, logged out.

>Not rolling Tauren for comfy leveling with reasonable pop sizes

Also these starter quests are tedious as fuck, is there a list of the ones that are actually worth doing?

What the fuck are people even lining up for?

I haven't played WoW in like a decade but I can't remember there ever being a reason to line up for shit, either everyone just crowded a quest giver and fucked off you headed off into an instanced dungeon etc

I'm level 10 and already bored
I guess they were right, we thought we want it but we didn't

for blizzard? never again, they're dead to me.

>taking a picture of a computer screen

Attached: 1279412992792.jpg (640x480, 194K)

Get out of here with this 'we' shit, you don't speak for me, retard.

>blizzdrone calls others retarded

LITERALLY because fucking betas are too afraid that they will be put on their realms """blackist"""

I calls em like I sees em, you meme-addled dipshit. Never an original thought in your life, was there?

who are you quoting?

>Yea Forums
>original thought
run

imagine not walking straight up to the rare mob spawn past all the betas in the line, not making a macro to target and instantly tag it, and most of all not dancing on its corpse as a hundred of autists start reeeeing over you "breaking the rules"

Attached: 1525747729107.jpg (1002x857, 54K)

Sorry, I literally meant, what are they physically in line for? A quest giver? A mob? An instance?

A respawning mob or object I presume, but that's the thing- "physically" there arent queues in wow, models dont even have collision, you can just walk through everyone and go do your job

>Playing on an overpopulated meme server like Faerlina or Herod

Im annoyed im fell to the hype...
Reminds me of the time i bought diablo 3 because my friend nagged me and convinced me it will be good.
The truth is that wow classic is boring as hell and after 2 and a half hours i have absolutely zero desire to keep playing it.

Usually the items that you need to interact with for quests. You know, the ones that disappear for a few seconds after ranplayer uses them.

Imagine being such a soiboi that you form lines for quests.

In my days everyone sat right on top of the spawn and spammed tab+their fastest attack.

>WoW was shit back in the day already
>people want to revisit again

Feels fucking good that I will never play WoW even once in my life.

get a load of these basedcucks that cant handle competition
back im my day those fags would have uninstalled less than 1 day lmao

Attached: __uzaki_hana_uzaki_chan_wa_asobitai_drawn_by_kani_sen__sample-0a452c360eb8deef35766dbbf199c2fa.jpg (850x1286, 165K)

>Playing on a realm that will be dead in 2 months

Why the fuck hasn't anyone ganked the line yet? Or is it already too late

So in addition to getting sharted, they're also having to line up for shit?

Fucking hilarious.

autistic screeching over selfmade rules is the best form of comedy
youtube.com/watch?v=5NylmdC_uEM

Attached: hahahaha.png (800x800, 763K)

>become hated by the server because you're that nigger who skipped in line
>never get invited to a group again
Good fucking job user

Attached: 1566506361696.png (409x394, 135K)

Casualshits please stop playing so I can log in.

I don't want to be in a group with these peasants

>rape queue XD

>leaving out the best part:
>killing it AGAIN

Attached: RON.png (471x471, 399K)

it's easier to make a pic with my phone than open a billion edit programs, give me a break

whoa dude you didn't play the videogame... you must be really cool..........got any pics?

youtu.be/tpcrU4kIoCY

Attached: 1566671733165.gif (480x270, 1.7M)

You literally have to press a single key, that's it.

Anyone that waits in line are shitters who can't think for themselves so it would be a blessing to be "blacklisted" by them. That's one less retard I don't have to babysit when it comes to raids.

if you faggots fall for the same bait again I swear to god

>assuming i'm not one of the 2 month quitters

Attached: 1565253506430.jpg (334x506, 28K)

>switch characters
>nobody knows I'm the same guy who stole their quest target for 2 hours
wow that was hard

I love how the current shitpost meme is that the game is too much of a massive success.
Yeah shit sucks i suppose.

Why did you take a picture of your monitor?
You know you can just take a screencap by tapping the middle of the screen firmly, right?

See you in 2 months at 60 i suppose.

this
if this were real classic there would already be a group of people shitting on the queues, but even those turbospergs are not this autistic to fall for the classic meme

this is nothing but an empty soulless recreation only pushed by nostalgia and memes

Yea that didn't happen when I was on that quest. Everyone was just spamming a target macro.

Attached: 1554046301447.png (1920x1080, 2.2M)

Pics of what? Fucking the girls of your dreams?

its pretty much perfect the issue being not enough servers.

they should boycott the game instead of conforming to Blizzard's incompetence
I'll never understand why so many people love Blizzard, it's such an overrated company

Attached: 1508646689330.png (384x406, 249K)

>ignoring entire continents getting nuked across multiple servers, putting people back into the 10k queue
How do you even fuck up that specifically?

>no postal 2 antics happening in line
Casuals

It's too soon.

gib mommy milkies

sorr i no speack ingles

Wait dosnt rouge have invisibility so they can just walk in take it walk out without anyone knowing wtf is going on ?

You overestimate the quality of an MMO. They'd never let you do something that cool.

>post your face when all the Zoomers have the attention span of a dog and quit back to their lootbox shit Fiesta.

I am so glad you faggots that just hop on to "popular" things fucking quit. I still to this time at level 25 have never seen a line to kill any mobs. I have no idea where this picture came from. Probably cropped from the beta.

Server pop?

Full to high skeram.

>Taking pics of WoW on your phone

I know this board is as normalfag as it can get these days, but holy hell.

based newfag not understanding how filenames work

Well shit i was considering geting the game with my friend just to fuck with quetards.
If stealth isnt working can you fuck them up in any other fun way ? I know moonfire can insta tag a mobs but thats kinda boring.

>the only defense people have for this is "you have to do it or everyone will hate you!!"

Attached: 1563141260149.jpg (196x193, 7K)

Not much can be done that you can't already imagine. Killing quest givers, stealing quest targets with instacasts, and if you're overlevelled: afking while fighting a quest target is the most you can do.
MMORPGs are pretty shit.

t. chinsect

youtube.com/watch?v=7-xncKdUr-o
youtube.com/watch?v=yUMUhRk7xmY

Why are people acting like these quests are necessary? Just skip the quest, a random starter quest is not worth lining up for.

There’s only a line for literally the one intro quest that has a quest mob. Once you get out of the starter zone there’s no lines

Never played WoW. Gonna read up on some world lore while it downloads, then jump in. Never even bothered with MMOs that much. Hope it's fun.

Some people are born to be stupid and servile. Some people are perfect goys

Or you can just move on to a quest that isn't a bounty that spawns every 5 minutes. The people who make a line knowingly subject themselves to this eventhough they are aware that they can just not do the quest, but they do it for the community experience. Like imagine being a child that you can't respect someone elses opinion on how to play the game when you know that they are just fluff quests.

>Yea Forums said it would bomb
>It.doesnt and is massively successful
>Try to play it off

Top lel

It's a competitive video game. The only time you can justify letting others win is if you're dominating them so hard they might quit the game, and even then knowing you made someone ragequit is hilarious

my new PSU came today so I can finally finish my PC and play, but is it worth playing yet or should I wait?
I'm EU, am I gonna have to sit in massive queues and get in lines for quests?

Attached: 1551960405083.jpg (641x556, 52K)

>queues
yes
>lines for quests
only if you're a retard. Quests that have lines are easily skippable, and the time you spend waiting you could have made up for with light grinding

but my autism compels me to finish quests so I get all the copper and quest rewards
fuck it I'll wait a week or so

So should I play this or ffxiv? New to both.

This, I dont play wow but I dont get this, you can just creaste two characters, one that fucks with everyone and one that takes all the loot without anyone knowing

You shouldn't play mmos

FF14 isn't an mmo.

I fell for it but I am honestly not taking it very seriously. I am almost 30, not like I am going to have time to raid anyway.

Why not?

play wow classic if you want to play an mmo

play ff14 if you want to play a nu-game

Farming mobs in obscure places is probably the quickest way right now.

youtu.be/VDgDlU2UapA

Mulgore quests are pretty well laid out, though.

I played to level 7 yesterday, I have never played WoW before. I had a ton of fun doing noob quests and talking to people. This game is really comfy and I am happy that shitposting on Yea Forums did not make me miss out on it.

Reposting in a more active thread.

Attached: 5c05be08.jpg (564x420, 55K)

OH NONONONONONO

Can you even gank people under level 10?

>people are making queues to solo kill a mob
>meanwhile they can do it in a group of 5 people
People who play Blizzard games are braindamaged

> I am so shit at video games I need people to group with!

git gud or leave Classic you scrub

MMOs prey on the weakness of the human mind and exploit you as a person.

>original thought on Yea Forums
There are more hive minded people than people that can think for themselves here.

Have you considered that line there has 5 people groups waiting to get the mob.

>forming lines
Alliance is always full of retards, Horde just ganks on the spawn and the group that tags it first gets it. No lines needed

Noone actually said that though. The interesting thing about classic if its gonna be popular once the content has been run through

Attached: Queue simulator 2016.jpg (1920x1080, 271K)

WoW veteran here, me and my guild all quit already, what's the point? If you're over the age of 16 MMOS just don't work anymore. Had someone on Blizzard tell me the player Base dropped 80% since release. People grew up. Shitposters were right I guess.

Attached: 1566660619106.jpg (218x231, 8K)

>player base dropped 80% since release
Why do I still have to queue 8 hours then?

People that aren’t retarded just ignored those quests altogether.
Their main point is to speed along levelling with the exp boost; At low levels there is LITERALLY no point in doing them if you have to wait.

yep

>Go to mob
>People waiting for it to spawn
>"Invite to group please"
>Kill mob
>All of you get the reward
>"thanks see ya"
>Leave group

How does it feel to be an autist?

>the player Base dropped 80% since release
Dropped from retail since the release of classic? I'd believe it.

Watch WC3 cinematic videos user.

Wow has always been a shit game for low iq niggers.

that's basically his point,learn to read dumbfuck
>reddit spacing
oh wait, what a surprise

this shit never happened in vanilla I don't remember as many as many players in the first place maybe that's why
I heard of this shit happening in other old MMO, but never experienced it myself

I did reply to wrong post, thanks for pointing that out. But fuck you still.

Attached: 1414156292588.png (500x500, 77K)

*cuts in line*

I don't get these screenshots. I haven been playing classic quite a bit and haven't seen a queue. Most I see is people making groups and waiting around the spawn point to tag it.

>have to take a photo of your screen because too afraid of alt tab

Attached: 1456360736770.gif (207x200, 1.61M)

The true classic experience right here.

just do those quests at moments they aren't lines for it.
or skip the line, who's gonna stop you? these fag won't even make it past level 30

Newfag

>doing group quest in silver pine
>grey leather shoulders drop
>my autoloot skills are on point and grab them immediately
>roguecels seething

Attached: doro.webm (800x444, 1.28M)

>2019
>playing wow
Fucking freaks

nobody in that line will play in another month

Is waiting in line for hours like a fucking retard the rpg element of MMORPG?

>What the fuck are people even lining up for?
Zoomers can't handle being given a videogame assignment that they don't complete.

Is it just me or does Silverpine Forest suck fucking dick?
>dude son of arugal lmao

I am the one who invites.

this whole concept is reddit as fuck. You could literally be playing anything else right now that doesn't require you to wait in line.

>the absolute state of MMO's
You have to be a brainlet to enjoy a MMO"RPG". Waiting in line to kill a mob is not a "community experience" and it's only fun if you have brain damage. Rushing the game to get the best gear and then wait for an expansion to come out so you can actually use that gear to get the new best gear over and over again is only fun if you're a fucking adict.

A friendly GM could have appeared and started spawning those needed mobs rather than making guys wait.

>lines
the absolute epitome of sucker
lines never move. people always move up and try to steal. you'll literally sit still until you and the rest realize how fagacious you are and move to the mob.

BASED

Except that will never happen ever. You might get blacklisted by 1 or 2 absolute faggots. No one else will notice. Lines are absolutely pointless and everyone in them eventually realizes this and breaks. Also, anyone who would wait in line, let alone blacklist people who don't, isn't someone I ever want to play with. Luckily, those people basically don't exist.

I specifically targeted these autists in PvP.

>Playing
vs
>Staring at a queue for 4 hours before getting d/c 15 minutes after you finally get in
I'll just server transfer if I have to, faggot. All of the realms will be full this weekend anyway.

DM = Deadmines

you have one or two realms with lowest pop like stonespire

Then log in now, you'll feel right at home queueing with the other sperglords

Anyone with a brain knows

Thing is they want people to wait. If it takes longer for you to accomplish somrthing, that's more subtime for WoW. I bet they saw this coming from a mile away.
If a GM did that they'd loose their jobs.

>make fun of friend waiting in line
>he starts playing on private server
>asks me (pirate) if I want to play with him as he's looking for people to join his server
>he's a lifelong pirate and he's paying for WoW classic
>"C'mon user, it's only the price of a meal out a month! Solid game and great RPG"
Naw

Attached: 1567036609132.jpg (640x427, 26K)

wow is the most incel game i ever witnessed.

>full server
>Go to some medium pop cuck shed
>Make a rogue or hunter
>Make a macro to target and immediately attack with SS or RS
>Sit on the named mob for 30 minutes mashing that key
Fun!

Attached: 1566864913482.gif (300x169, 899K)

People are so used to hand holding mmos that they actually can’t think for themselves enough to just skip quests with high traffic named mobs or low drop rates, etc etc. there’s an infinite amount of experience to be gained in places without bottlenecks

>Wait 6 hours to get into server
>play for 20 minutes
>Wait 6 hours to tag quest mob
epin, simply ebic.

The only people who disagree are PServer babbies or people pretending to be them for an argument.

>not making a temporary character to endlessly troll beta line fags and then making another character after lines are gone
you must be double digit IQ

>REEEEE STOP BEING NICE, I'M A HARDCORE GAMER WHOSE COOL BECAUSE I CUT IN LINE.

Attached: 1544148927289.jpg (900x973, 204K)

NOOOOO IT'S VC DIRE MAUL IS DM EVEN THOUGH IT'S NOT RELEASED YET AND PEOPLE REFER TO THE SEPARATE WINGS INSTEAD OF THE COLECTIVE NAME FOR THE INSTANCES

I hate any quest that’s essentially “collect 12 wolf testicles” and would gladly skip them all as long as I don’t miss out on important shit

never played wow, what the fuck are these niggas queuing for?

based

Blizzardfags really are the ultimate cucks.

It's hard not to fall for it again desu
youtube.com/watch?v=dQaOjQVKHKM

>Quest requires you to kill a goon
>Only one goon spawns at a time
>In a chaotic world it ends up a free for all and can take any one person hours to kill one pathetic piece of shit because they get their kills stolen
>They line up to make things easier for themselves and everyone else

Of course you can just go farm somewhere else if there’s a line

>mfw I never fell for WoW autism to begin with and Runescape was about as far as I got in terms of mmorpg autism
Imagine the smell..

Attached: 1553467006117.jpg (722x349, 62K)

THIS is what people get addicted to? Jesus fucking christ..

>Be shaman
>Have earth shock
>Always see mages warriors and warlocks demanding a line
>Hunters rogues and shaman are just piled up smashing named mobs and going
/s HaHa benis :DDD
>at the shape of players standing around the scorpion

honestly more pathetic than nice
I don't know why anyone is even "playing" this shit
in 2004/2005 when these quests weren't already 15 years old you could literally just walk in and kill whatever mob you needed, if someone had just killed it you just clear some more trash around for 2 minutes until it respawns
Nobody playing back then would have put up with this shit, GMs would have had to spawn more of the NPC or people would just stop playing because apparently people back then had the brain capacity to eventually realize something isn't worth their fucking time

I was actually close to being swept by the hype. Thank God I started shitposting about queue.

Attached: 1566524973721.jpg (1159x994, 165K)

truly the pinnacle of gameplay

Oof.

Attached: 1567091618499.jpg (1024x978, 73K)

a launch is not a indication of a healthy game population - need to give it 2 weeks to a month to grade.
Also expect cashshop stuff to be implemented

So does it take these people like a week to get to level 5 or what
whats even the fucking point

>waiting in queue simulator
>waiting in line simulator

Truly epic. Epic for the win user. It's like we're back in 2004 again.

Attached: 1560449607150.jpg (443x455, 96K)

This entire thread has made me glad I never fell for this shit game. Imagine having to stand in line just to finish a quest, ON TOP OF PAYING A MONTHLY FEE. Literal cuckold tier

Not sure.
Grinding on mobs is faster AND in this case you get small pouches as drops AND potentially greens. AND more money from vendoring the trash.

>me
>running through barrens skinning everything
>come up through quillboar camp
>killing everything
>roll up on group of 5 in a circle
>assume its the quest mob I need
>wait for 10 seconds
>insta tag mob as soon as it spawns
>group is yelling, "kys", /spit
>lol get em
>go to loot
>Recipe: Savory Deviate Delight
>jump away spinning
>mfw

Attached: 1450158189685.png (598x564, 394K)

What server is this on? I was on Faerlina last night and VoT was a ghost town.

>friends paly on Whitemane
>scared of subbing because of all the queue talk on Yea Forums
>log in
>pop is just high, every server is medium
>instantly get in
so what is this meme about?

Attached: 1500788735850s.jpg (125x120, 4K)

>they didnt travel to an underplayed race's starting zone to level

Attached: home.jpg (778x580, 235K)

>tedious
Why are you rushing the game? Just enjoy yourself? Wait .. you don't even read quest text?

>four races
>underplayed
uhhhhhh

lol, this is serious autism wew

Reddit agrees with this user. Meanwhile on Agamaggan and Drak'Thul 2004-2006, I remember being flamed for not saying VC. Seems to have varied server to server. Always was and always will be VC for Deadmines, and DM-East/DM-West, etc. for Dire Maul.

These quests tend to not be breadcrumbs, especially at that level, and you can skip the quest and grind the equivalent exp literally anywhere in less than 10 minutes. Yea Forums is memeing these redditor lines as nauseum, that are only occurring on hugely overpopulated streamer servers, because everyone who is having fun is logged in--not posting on Yea Forums

>Imagine having to stand in line just to finish a quest
I have to imagine it, because I sure don't do it.

>£10 a month for an ancient ass mmo
blizzdrones are the worst

Personally I wouldn't even bother making a new one, who the fuck cares about some whiney bitches so high strung about a virtual line in a fucking game
people like that have no soul and will dump you when they get bored of you anyway

You could just not stand in line, honestly these line people are the same as the "honorfags" who were popping up when for honour first came out but some peeps in the community nipped that in the bud real quick, people should do the same with the queueing, if enough people choose to ignore the queues then people will stop

>paying for more than a single month

>making lines in-game
wtf

Reminder that no one will blacklist you and lines are for literal evolutionary dead ends.

The Division also had players wait in lines too

This is the absolute gayest thing I've ever seen.

Everyone standing in those lineups are the people who are going to play for a month/hit level 30 and then never touch the game again.

That is an absolute fucking certainty.

Attached: 107 - mjijllj.jpg (477x500, 33K)