Say faggot on stream

>say faggot on stream
>get banned
the actual state of twitch

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-29-12-55-22-800_com.twitter.android.jpg (1080x1816, 353K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6_wj1KKQI7E
youtube.com/watch?v=SjaDG2G-_go
youtube.com/watch?v=Mif5anwZeXY
youtube.com/watch?v=PAr7oI8cquA
youtube.com/watch?v=zEAUt-QHKkw
twitter.com/HNICBrian/status/1166394265569832961
youtube.com/watch?v=_Ey_FIoPkT0&t=42s
youtube.com/watch?v=gpVE1L2OAx4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>say word
>money stolen

who cares? its twitch, you act like this is a surprise

>say "nigger" on stream casually
>don't get banned

>stolen
>by a company that hosts your content for free and pays you if you get viewers to watch their ads

faggot

>be female
>rules no longer apply
why are you even giving that place clicks or viewtime

Faggot? In my country they are these pork ball things. Kinda nice.

>females can get away with not playing video games at all
>males have to toe the line and pray that they don't accidentally say the wrong thing with the wrong people watching

lol u mad

>be famous
>have no self control
>spew hate speech over a video game
>get mad that I’m not allowed to use a private company’s streaming service
You faggots need to read more

>females can get away with not playing video games at all
Everyone can because there are a few areas specifically designed to not play videogames. Seek sunlight you pathetic permavirgin.

>gamer words

Attached: Girls.png (449x401, 490K)

>STILL not taking the Mixer pill
Twitch is dead my guy

Nice try Microsoft.

>giving a shit what some stream faggots go through

Get a fucking job

>they don't accidentally say the wrong thing
There's 2 English words you can't say on Twitch without generally getting in trouble.

That means there are roughly 171,470 other words you could say instead and these mentally deficient cave dwelling troglodytes can't stop saying them.

Dam Ive been saying it on stream this whole time because one of the characters wasnamed faggot. Yea Forums should make their own streaming service, maybe name it 4channel.

WHYYyyYYYYYyYyYYy am i held, accountable for the things i say???

What happens if you call someone a nigger faggot? Double banned?

Kungen is a literal retarded sperg

GIMME AN N

friggin n-word f-words, I swear

mixer is even deader and has even stricter rules than twitch lmao

why is the word faggot an instant ban on twitch yet using the word retard in the most derogatory context totally fine?

>thinks accountability means having to walk on eggshells and not use perfectly legal language because every day some retarded faggots cry about some new word that has existed for decades and suddenly you're not allowed to use it anymore
retarded faggot

>no safespace for gamer words

BTFO. He is right, you know? Horseshoe theory true again.

>Break the ToS
>Get banned
woooooooooooooooooow

Attached: 1556845731730.png (695x564, 218K)

Gays are a protected class.

why are you such a faggot nigger?

I hate faggots, but good, fuck streamers.

If you ran a store, should you be legally required to allow a patron to stay in the store while calling people stupid retarded cracker cunts?

Why are you such an uncreative mound of sea foam washing out of your mothers ass crack on the jersey shore?

answer my question first.

Hilarious !

Attached: 0J2yQ4P.png (451x507, 407K)

Ask your question again.

Shut up, Eurocuck.

twitch don't run a store, twitch don't sell a product to streamers, streamers literally make twitch money. secondly, yes, if you were retardedly inconsistent in your views you should be required to explicitly clarify what is and isn't allowed, which twitch do not do as the standard big tech vauge as fuck tos is something they like to abuse. thirdly, calling someone in a game anything does not equate to calling someone in the store anything, every single person in a game is not a fucking twitch customer lmao

>black man says word, no one cares
>white man says word, his life is now ruined
honk

your brain is broke from being on Yea Forums too much. normal, decent people are polite with manners.

>be woman
>break ToS
>don't get banned

wew

And here comes the incel with the big brain argument.

>BUT WHY CAN'T I SAY IT? EQUALITY! RACISM!

You're 20 years old, guarantee it.

>abuse animals
>get carte blanche on twitch because vagina

>kid on Yea Forums doesn't accept the difference between nigga and nigger
wew

This is all because we didn't rise up.

It's almost like the more you're trying to suppress speech, the more it will be used.

I don't know man that seems like a bit of a trap, what assurance do I have that you will take my question seriously if I ask it again?

>one race can say a word while another can't
how is that not inequality?

this is like being sour about how jews can tell really offensive holocaust jokes to eachother but you cant tell one to a jew

>also be famous and have 8k+ subscribers
>don't get banned either
The faggot was probably just some no named loser with only like 100 subs lmao

Are both of you legitimately retarded?

Why don't these guys have any self-control?

If I called someone faggot or nigger in front of thousands I'd be insta-fired and, as an assistant DA, I'd probably make the news. Yet no matter who often I say the words in private they never reach my lips in any way that could fuck with my income. Just fucking stupid.

>there are a few areas specifically designed to not play videogames.
Chaturbate and myfreecams?

Answer the question

>US streamer says cyka blyat
>it's okay
>Russian streamer says cyka blyat
>gets banned

>your content
lmao the most content is done by the devs who made the game

it is inequality, yes. its also inequality that "nigger", a pretty horrible slur against black people, is the go-to insult on this board

twitch makes money off their streamers as well. It is a mutually beneficial relationship

Dr. Disrespect showed illegal video of men/teens peeing in a bathroom without their permission and Twitch gave him a slap on the wrist.

If you can't handle some big meanie words, how about you switch off the internet entirely?
It looks like you can't handle any kind of argument.

twitch has allowed non video game streams for a while

Twitch is full of faggots

Hopefully some of those mentally ill retards snap one day and shoot up up the place

He’s European and not a native English speaker so twitch is being racist

link me to the men pulling thousands of viewers/donations/dollars DAILY in "creative" or "just chatting" parts of twitch you obtuse beta fuck

>hate speech
Hello tumblr

I bet you are wearing glasses right now

But some words have better mouth-feel than others, user.

>be twitch's black posterboy
>say faggot in a rage to your friend
>get banned for 30 days, reduced to 7

Trihex btw

"i nyot know faggot is being the bad word. blyat... i am feel the regrettion."

I don't know which one was yours but I'll hit em both.

>suppress speech
You signed up for it, you literally were handed an agreement that said "Hey, if you do things we don't like we can and will remove you from the service." You are being suppressed because you agreed to be suppressed if you do these things. So you're retarded.

>how is that not inequality?
Cultural division allows for different cultures to have customs that are owned by that culture. The propagation of "nigga" in black culture is an attempt to reclaim the word from it's racist connotation. The reason why you can't use it is because your culture did not endure the same trials as their culture.

That said, you can totally say it, I don't give a fuck what you do. But don't be surprised if someone else has an opinion.

I can handle plenty, case in point your fatass mother every other night. We're not in debate club you fucking retard, there's no debate here. You're wrong.

You're the only person in this thread that I like.

>twitter cap
>some nobody
>twitch
>censorship
Where the fuck is my bingo board

Attached: 1324029617624.jpg (350x447, 56K)

Why did justin.tv have so much more soul than twitch? What went wrong with twitch?

Attached: 1544465638520.png (364x130, 9K)

Exactly. There was a dumb thot that flashed her nipple while breastfeeding and other thots doing thot things that never get banned. It’s retarded.

>2
lol no
>nigger
>chink
>kike
>zipperhead
>yid
and that's without even going into insult teritory

>mom and pop business vs corporation

see also gdp, game grumps, rooster teeth, penny arcade, fucking anything that got big.

>there's no debate here. You're wrong.
as is commonly said by faggots who are so desperately in the wrong and being mocked relentlessly by everyone with a brain
shut the fuck up you dumb nigger, people can say anything they want, and there are no shitty rules that define specific groups are allowed to say things and others aren't
gb2 pedo era where you belong

>there's no debate here
I do think there is plenty of room to have a debate about this god awful topic since you fucking faggots try to limit my freedom of speech and quite frankly you go back to mother Russia (EU) if you hate it so much.

Twitch is run by 20-something man-children who are only concerned with their bottom line and the off chance that some e-thot might touch their rotten little peckers. That is why the rules don't apply to everyone. E-thots like Alinity can do whatever they want because the twitch staff want to fuck her. Dr. Disrespect and Pewdiepie can make oopsies and get away with it because it would be a PR nightmare to ban them for breaking the rules

>kungen
>nobody
What a child
Amazon

>well more people agree with me so you're wrong
Go fuck yourself you horseshoe retard. If you can't handle someone thinking your shit is ridiculous instead of jacking you off maybe you should go back to YOUR safe space.

you have freedom of speech. there is literally no question about that. you can say whatever you want, whenever you want. consequences do still exist.

its another persons freedom of speech to condemn you for what you say.

>there’s no room for debate here
I can’t wait until people like you start getting killed

>Walk on eggshells
Just don't say nigger or faggot you fucking retard.

They should perma people at this point. Hate speech at this level is unforgivable in 2019. Extremely disappointed on the way Twitch handled this we've been through is a million times.

>wahhh I can't say nigger on twitch
where did it all go so wrong for you?

Back when you'd even hear the faggot word in movies and you thought it was OK
Now you get the guillotine.
Its like kindergarden.

youtube.com/watch?v=6_wj1KKQI7E

>"YOU SAID A WORD, YOU HAVE TO BE PUNISHED"

Attached: megasoy.png (356x283, 12K)

why are the yanks always so quick to pull the free speech card, but they never actually understand what it means?

he says to stir shit without offering any perspective

good post. I'm gonna guess Belgium.

>consequences do still exist.
Exactly. Corporations can continue to restrict the freedom of the people and eventually employees and bootlicking sycophants will start getting killed.

This is why you don't stream on Twitch or Youtube

Both are SJW garbage

I'm sorry i angered you by insulted the popularity of your favourite streamer user, please don't let it ruin your day

Attached: butthurtbox.jpg (125x125, 7K)

>people now refer to faggot as the 'f-word' and we're meant to infer this instead of thinking it means 'fuck'
The absolute state of this clown world, lmao.

Glownigger cope thread

Kill your families, shoot up your office, kill your boss

Attached: 12214EE0-A15C-4285-BD09-4D859B4A3431.jpg (1500x1389, 238K)

You're the real SJW if you think hate speech is acceptable to a public audience. You aren't cool or brave for thinking Twitch is bad.

let me guess, you will either try to argue that free speech only applies to the government, which is wrong, or you will try argue that freedom of speech doesnt mean freedom of consequenes, in which case you should have no problem with people beating fags when they come out of the closet.

>break rules
>get banned
Why is this such an alien concept to /vpol/niggers?

Attached: 1401629587682.gif (300x199, 1.78M)

>There's 2 English words you can't say on Twitch without generally getting in trouble.
You mean 200, right? Every iteration of 'Gay' or 'Tranny' is banned as well.

Because rules should be enforced equally, not only to people who have a dick.

Attached: 1984.jpg (1024x682, 169K)

>DAE LE ANTI CENSORSHIP AND CENSORSHIP LITERALLY THE SAME ?

basically this

No one likes people like you.

You still have approximately 171,000 words to choose from.

"a word". just "a word", like "toast" or "mug". not things that have roots in the belittling or even dehumanization of races and cultures. this is such black and white thinking.

Corporations can afford trained Private military groups. You cannot.

yikes virgy

Attached: no1_just_chatter.jpg (1361x890, 240K)

>hate speech

Fuck back to Tumblr with you.

imagine unironically saying hate speech
kill yourself retarded nigger tranny

THE YEAR IS 19XX

>I WANT U DED CUZ U PROVE ME WRONG!

Attached: 1506892013063.png (645x729, 57K)

You guys triggered?

He just had an epic gamer moment™

Attached: commie tards.png (737x560, 39K)

No one cares glownigger you’ll put a bullet in your own brain

The only thing you triggered is a free helicopter ride, faggot.

>1984 was about how I can't say nigger

Attached: 1529041589506.jpg (500x644, 71K)

Tumblr is way better than this shitty site. You guys are all from twitch chat and /r/livestreamfail anyway. Literally degenerates thinking they're part of something more when its just the same recycled hate for years. At least tumblrs try to form communities and explore ideas. Kill yourself.

Well that sounds lovely.

youtube.com/watch?v=SjaDG2G-_go

It will never forget this side of the generation. Things were much enjoyable than. This nu-cuck culture that is supposedly against harassment unless it's towards "toxic" males.

> triggered
holy shit you got them good

Attached: leftie freedom.png (586x497, 20K)

oh my god, is this a troll? are you honestly equating 1984 with breaking the TOS on a website???

>I support increasing the gap between people and corporations

Enjoy getting killed

Attached: 1547769388907.png (645x773, 21K)

So "yes".

I figured as much.

>meanwhile a twitch thot just sleeps her way to ban immunity

Most of twitch deserves to get shot up
and probably will get shot up, who cares

your brain is broke. talk to real people.

>get paid to stream
>twitch TOS is famous for how vague it is (they dont specify what words and context of those words you can use)
>surprised when someone gets banned for saying faggot, nigger, or what not
Corporations have no reason to give you freedom of speech and I laugh at you idiots who are shocked by this.

Attached: 1444788232041.png (330x319, 156K)

>Hey, want to use our site? You are free to do so unless you say these words, then we'll take your money
>Ok!
>Says word
>Is surprised somehow

By who? Fatty mcfat with zero military training?

>b-b-but the military will join me
Not when they get bought. I'll be joining the winning team.

>show off tits and ass - rake in the money
>say nigger or faggot - banned
Nice rules you got there, Twitch.
I was playing GTA IV yesterday and that game throws out "fags" like you wouldn't believe. How did things get so bad in less than 10 years?

I'm sure your NPC friends are a joy to be with.

>mfw I say nonsense words with extreme hatred behind them to avoid being banned

>"Of course you would say that, you're a fucking Sandwich"
>"Typical of a fucking Rollercoaster"
>"Why would I ever associate with a Sandal like you?"

Attached: devilpepe.jpg (211x239, 18K)

“Faggot” is not a declaration that homosexuality is bad per se. It is a the assertion that effeminate values and behaviours are not appropriate in this particular context, that the recipient is being judged on their inability to conform to a masculine ideal.

You’ll notice that any insult along this line will also have you cancelled by the SJW crowd. You are simply not allowed to value masculinity in any context. It doesn’t even matter that most men bond over insults to each others masculinity.

>e celeb thread
WE'RE GONNA HAVE SOME FUN

Attached: WE'REGONNAHAVESOMEFUN.png (454x572, 20K)

Look at this retard jacking off about the thought of civil war. How fucking pathetic can one person be?

>WHY ARE PEOPLE ALLOWED TO BE FUNNY? :'(
>JOKES ARE THE REAL SJWS

You sound like the kind of faggot trying to get Dave Chappelle banned from netflix. Btw, he says 'faggot' and 'nigger' almost thirty times in his new stand-up act, so I guess you better go try to get him arrested for hate speech.

Attached: YOU CAN'T SWEAR FOR COMEDIC EFFECT, NO.png (1226x748, 502K)

So this is just about how the 2 or 3 thots with

twitch's vague TOS is great for gatekeeping. its like the most basic morality test lmao

Right, he should sit in corner and write in the notebook
>I HATE FAGGOTS
>I HATE FAGGOTS
>I HATE FAGGOTS
>I HATE FAGGOTS
like a good citizen

Absolute devilish

>tfw I say faggot, nigger, cunt, retarded, etc all the cuntfuck niggerhating time
>Nobody ever watches me except my close friends and a couple of you fags I've made friends with
>One of my most popular videos has me saying faggot and nigger almost constantly

Maybe I'm just so sad and pathetic they let it slide, I'm not shilling myself though because I know one of you niggers will ironically report me or some shit

Freedom of religion doesn't mean freedom from consequences, so its okay if religious groups harass non religious people

Freedom of the press doesn't mean freedom from consequences, so its okay to mail bombs to journos

Freedom of assembly doesn't mean freedom from consequences, so you cant complain when someone throws a dodge challenger your way.

>lol what is context

And no, I would never advocate for any comedian to be punished for their words. The fucking special is called sticks and stones for fucks sake.

You are going to put a bullet in your own brain

You will kill your own family

You will kill your co-workers

You will kill them because you are an easily controlled drone

Attached: A35880C3-2E7B-4BAE-8555-AF64192F58B7.png (300x309, 107K)

Shut the fuck up retard.

Attached: 1516867662398.jpg (600x450, 37K)

I don't mind using them intentionally but if you use "problematic" words like that "without even realizing it" then you're an idiot and deserve to be banned.

so did he say faggot or "f word"

They only do it to streamers who are big and not partnered with them.
Twitch Partners have said "Nigger" multiple times on air and nothing happened to them.

strawmanning. do you have anything interesting to say? you can attack me as much as you want, but ill shit myself if you actually come up with a defense for your own point

Guys I called a coworker a faggot and my boss fired me. Why the fuck are the SJWs allowed to get away with this?

What is your argument? That freedom of speech does mean freedom from consequences? It does not so there is zero to discuss

>journos
Found the crazy MAGA bomber kid.

What do you think? I know you want it to be "f-word" so you can be angry, but you know that he said faggot.

Dave Chapelle's show has nothing to do with being hateful to the general public. If you think him writing a distasteful skit is equivalent to hate speech then you are a lost cause.

Chappelle should be banned from Netflix, but only because he’s a washed up out of touch boomer who isn’t funny in the slightest

its almost like the same shit happens on tv. maybe the FCC should cover internet as well.

>c-context guise
a veil so pathetic i dont understand why you wear it.

We must rise up against the trannys bro

Attached: 1528759268426.jpg (590x350, 69K)

>this thread
Someone should shoot up twitch though

Attached: F5ADBBBA-E96C-4E20-B7C8-3C09AE51C661.jpg (250x250, 12K)

Anonymous 08/29/19(Thu)14:56:56 No.475936269▶

(You)
What is your argument? That freedom of speech does mean freedom from consequences? It does not so there is zero to discuss

>journos
Found the crazy MAGA bomber kid.

why are you upset about the bombs ? its just the consequenses of freedom of press.

Wait, you were serious with this whole "hate speech" thing?
Fucking cringe, my dude.

So you ARE just stupid then.

I can't believe it took 100 more posts for you to admit it.

Yes, smoothebrain, there actually is a difference between a comedian sharing commentary and a wow streamer calling someone a faggot for stealing his bear ass.

>WTF robert downey jr called black panther a nigger faggot tard and he got fired WTF

Attached: y65tttt.jpg (92x130, 5K)

So this comedian can make faggot and nigger jokes and this other comedian can't?
Why is no one asking for Dave Chappelle to be held "ACCoNtAblE fo R HiS WoRdS"? Is it because he is le based black man? It's the same fucking jokes where he calls people faggots and niggers.

Attached: 1552991132550.png (792x691, 299K)

Based retard unable to properly post shit. Now hide your post and ignore you fucked up.

netflix allows him to say those things. he does get plenty of hate for saying it though.

twitch doesnt allow you to say those things (well, maybe people who make lots of money), but the people who do still get plenty of hate.

pretty simple.

Why should journalists be free from consequences?

That's it user, you're done. There's no coming back from that one.

This thread is full-on bait, yeah. Too bad gangweed doesn't get you banned on site.

>words and jokes are the REAL SJWs
>GAMES RISE UP (fifty fucking paragraphs of shit no one will read about muh society muh joker movie)

Attached: lmao_@_ur_life.png (500x688, 392K)

..what are you doing? Are you having a concussion?

there we go again. my shit is still comfortably in mine ass hole.

Viggo Mortensen said nigger in context during an interview about his movie and got in trouble for it because Americans are a bunch of niggers

No you huge fucking idiot. He tried something new in comedy when it came to his own experiences and interactions. Calling people hateful slurs and being racist in general is on a whole other level.

Because you are making false equivilances. You are comparing lawful and unlawful behavior. I am sorry for your retardation. The comparisons are not equal as no one suggested you should be murdered for saying a word, retard.

wow that was pretty fucking stupid of him, wasn't it?

>balding glasses beard avatar jumps to defend it immediately
every time

I work full time as a paramedic and are in med school, my gimmick is I want to be the first medfag streamer. Sometimes I tell stories about some of the shitheads I have to pick up on ridealongs

I'm also super autistic about Mega Man and play it almost constantly, I try to record footage of a lot of games I don't see people playing so that other faggots like me can see games that don't have much footage.

It's kind of amazing how I'm one of the only people on twitch who ever exclusively streamed those shitty SNES educational games like Rex Ronan and the fucking dinosaur asthma shit

no i'm just genuinely curious
this guy, and everybody who's mad about this, are idiots
he got banned because he broke the rules, simple as

there was so much anger in this thread, that i thought he got banned for literally saying "f word", so i just wanted to check

just because rules don't apply to thot streamers doesn't mean that rules don't apply to this literal-who streamer

twitch doesn't ban titty streamers because they bring in a TON of $$$, and the twitch staff are spineless cucks
twitch doesn't give a fuck about this random dork, nothing else to it
break rules, get punished
fucking hell

What one? You didn't reply to me. I'm asking why Dave Chappelle can tell the exact same jokes and no one is asking for his head but this twitch streamer does it and everyone is like "GAMERS RISE UP STOP MAKING JOKES ABOUT THIS NO ONE WANTS YOUR HATE SPEECH LOL"

It's clear you're from resetera.

>Making excuses for internet censorship.

KEK.

Why do you think Yea Forums is some /pol/ site?

youtube.com/watch?v=Mif5anwZeXY

In the next 10 years calling someone a pussy would be offensive to the furry community

channers have the part of their brain that has "context" written on it completely atrophied

"You damn level 8 faggot."

What is the joke here, user? Can you explain it to me?

>hey son hows your streaming going
>i got banned im going HOMELESS
>what for
>saying faggot
>nice going faggot

Attached: boomerswin.gif (1000x640, 127K)

What thots have been calling people nigger faggots?

So you’re admitting you don’t have an argument.

Why do journalists have freedom from consequences?

Play stupid games and win stupid prizes

youtube.com/watch?v=PAr7oI8cquA
Maybe twitch isn't run by a bunch of SEXUAL TYRANNOSAURUS'

Attached: 1557301190464.png (804x598, 659K)

>No you huge fucking idiot. He tried something new in comedy when it came to his own experiences and interactions. Calling people hateful slurs and being racist in general is on a whole other level.
They're the same comedy, here's his statement about faggots where he uses the word ten times to explain why they have aids
youtube.com/watch?v=zEAUt-QHKkw
PS: He's not gay. So why is he allowed to use it?

>When asked this on 'Sticks and Stones', he replied "I'm not a nigger, either".

If you're going to hate comedians at least be up front about your retarded cognitive dissonance.

Pic related, both of you.

Attached: spikey.png (678x381, 319K)

dont violate hippa

>on twitch streaming
>mum calls you asking what you'd like for tea
>tell her you'd like some faggots in gravy with mash
>banned from twitch

Bloomin' heck!

Attached: brit pepe.jpg (1000x541, 120K)

Why do you craw out of your hidey hole when you are so easily offended?

>LOOK PICTURE OF PERSON I NO LIKE
zoom zooooom

LOL What a faggot.

Yea Forums is a hidey hole? Do you think Yea Forums is some alt right site and no liberals ever came here prior to stormfront invading?

Actually nevermind, you won't argue in good faith. Consider suicide.

>craw
Fatty can't even type

>STOP USING WORDS ONLY BASED BLACK MAN CAN USE MEAN WORDS EVERYONE ELSE IS HATEFUL RACISM BUT *comedian I like* IS ACCEPTABLE COMEDY
"Noooo Nooooooooooooo"

Attached: noooooo.jpg (1920x1080, 119K)

You are intentionally being obtuse in order to make it seem like your side is reasonable or should be taken seriously.

It isn't and it shouldn't. Your form of discourse would not be tolerated anywhere except an internet forum.

>Reddit spacing + glownigger seething
A daring synthesis

I never ever give names or even a brief description beyond "man what a dumbass", and I live in honest to god fucking nowhere so it's not like anyone could ever recognize me.

My day consists of riding back and forth between trailer parks when I'm not in school, the infinite number of Cletuses doing dumb shit to impress Betty Lous is the ultimate job security

>Look! more picture of person me no like!
zoooooom zooooooom

OMG Its the get woke go broke girl! I look at the_donald too (spicy!) NSFKEKS

Attached: 123.png (232x217, 8K)

>Oi mate, before you head to the pub get me a pack of fags.
>YOU ARE BANNED
>Fuck

>eating animals
Carnists btfo

Do you even know what stand up comedy is? Its the comedians interpretation of [current world experience]. That skit was back in 2008 where the fear of aids was at an all time high. You can't keep dialing back when the world keeps changing. People like you take advantage of lost times for being hateful.

Fake news. Theres far more roasties pulling in that beta money daily, just click on the chatting category and look at its retard

>You are intentionally being obtuse in order to make it seem like your side is reasonable or should be taken seriously.
And you just dodged the fucking question why you think it's acceptable for Dave Chappelle to tell the exact same jokes this twitch streamer was telling. Just admit that you think both of them are hateful but you would never say that about Dave Chappelle because that would make you look like a fragile fucking snowflake.

>It isn't and it shouldn't. Your form of discourse would not be tolerated anywhere except an internet forum.
Meanwhile Dave Chappelle is a millionaire for telling those exact same jokes. Retard.

>stats are fake news
cringe trumptard

>Do you even know what stand up comedy is? Its the comedians interpretation of [current world experience]. That skit was back in 2008 where the fear of aids was at an all time high. You can't keep dialing back when the world keeps changing. People like you take advantage of lost times for being hateful.

Attached: 61698853-8BCA-4F66-AB3D-5E93722DF831.jpg (852x1024, 123K)

>get btfo
>f-fake news
Take the L bro

Hate speech is free speech you worthless nigger faggot kike.

People should be allowed to say what ever they want and anyone who attempts to censor them deserves to be shot.

Yea Forums brain detachment. he can say "nigga" because hes black. simple as that. besides, the entire joke starts off by making fun of people who think AIDS comes from fucking monkeys, aka most likely homophobes.

or do you mean the word "faggot"? because he literally did not say it once here.

>t.

Attached: 1566330972479.gif (454x520, 2.48M)

>haha look I am quoting a literally mentally ill schizo who killed himself. That means I am very intelligent because schizophrenics are the height of rational thinking.

Free speech doesn't mean free from consequences you fucking cockroach.

People are allowed to say what they want. But you pay for passionate hate. Imagine thinking you're cool because you shit on peoples ethnicity and sexuality over the internet.

>You are intentionally being obtuse in order to make it seem like your side is reasonable or should be taken seriously.

It isn't and it shouldn't. Your form of discourse would not be tolerated anywhere except an internet forum.

Attached: 98FCF850-DBAF-4C7C-BECB-5836BD04F534.jpg (698x399, 71K)

>And you just dodged the fucking question
A loaded question is not worth answering. The situation you are claiming is happening isn't happening. It has been explained why you are incorrect and you persist in demanding that you be taken seriously.

No.

>Do you even know what stand up comedy is?
What's the difference between stand-up comedy and this guy streaming a video game? What "Rules" makes one acceptable use of the word faggot and the other not acceptable?

Go on, enlighten us.

> Its the comedians interpretation of [current world experience]. That skit was back in 2008 where the fear of aids was at an all time high. You can't keep dialing back when the world keeps changing. People like you take advantage of lost times for being hateful.
Sticks and Stones is less than a week old you out of touch moron.
He uses it for his comedy sketches constantly, but you don't hold him to the fire. Why?

Lies.

And besides which, that's two words too many. Fucking Kill yourself you leftist rat.

>We are just like everyone else
>We need special snowflake privileges
Hmmm....

>t.

Attached: 1528599579551.jpg (866x900, 101K)

>da comerade, freedom of speech does not mean freedom from gulag

Piss off you obscurantist psuedointellectual fuck

>Fucking Kill yourself you leftist rat.
Goddamn you guys get upset fast, that right arm shooting up at lightning speed.

GAMERS RISE UP

>shut up you're the real reddit man
>Posts memes from reddit as a response

Free speech is that the government won't interfere and imprison you and things like that. Being censored on a private platform isn't against free speech. At least try to think, I know that you're working retail, but come on.

>haha look I am quoting a literally mentally ill schizo who killed himself. That means I am very intelligent because schizophrenics are the height of rational thinking.

Attached: 0B299029-5AB9-44F0-A04D-9E6801618B87.png (636x658, 552K)

Freedom of speech cannot exist by your logic. If you cannot have consequences from your speech, then I could never, say, tell you to fuck off for what you said, thus meaning I lack free speech

>my favorite eceleb GOT BANNED
whats next my favorite eceleb will DIE or get false accused on twitter!?!?!?!

TIME TO MAKE A THREAD ON Yea Forums

Attached: 3333.jpg (647x740, 54K)

>What's the difference between stand-up comedy and this guy streaming a video game?

No. Bad dog.

This.

But gookmoot is too much of a nigger faggot to attempt something like this.

Even worse is that the faggot apologized for it. NEVER tell them you're sorry. ALWAYS tell them to kiss your ass for being soft cock faggots.

yes, you can say hate speech. its against the law though, so you can get a fine. you are free to continue your hate speech after. maybe youll go to jail.

if you hate speech against people you dont like, isnt that partially oppressing their ability to express themselves?

literally all the hot-button """issues""" in this thread could be solved by people not browsing the internet for a year and getting a communal hobby.

>The situation you are claiming is happening isn't happening.
Dave Chappelle is a millionaire and this guy got banned off twitch for doing 1/16th of one of his stand-up routines.

You think the latter is hate speech but the former is brilliant comedy.

>. It has been explained why you are incorrect
You didn't even fucking answer the question.
Do you have an answer? No.

he was banned on twitch, not from the game

Idiots getting banned for shit like this is good for them. They'll learn some consequences and prepare them to be normal human beings.

>Free speech is that the government won't interfere and imprison you and things like that. Being censored on a private platform isn't against free speech. At least try to think, I know that you're working retail, but come on.

Attached: 66219B2B-7C7C-4877-9B3E-099E27899E75.jpg (640x480, 42K)

No.

Stand up comedy is a scripted show based on the presenters interpretation of the world. They express their thoughts about current world events and add in their own flavor.

Live streaming can be similar to stand up but its generally a comfort show with little preparation. It's dynamic and chaotic so the streamers have to put in standards and make sure that the community they represent is aligned with decency.

It literally does, what do you think the 'free' means. It's not free if you have to pay for it.

So how can I have free speech if I cannot say fuck you to you for what you said?

>faggot
>hate speech
I can't even imagine being this fragile

>He can say nigger because he's black
twitter.com/HNICBrian/status/1166394265569832961

Did you get spooked because I knew that you're working in retail?

>Held accountable for the things I say.

You mean punished for saying words that nigger faggot leftist kike-dykes like you don't like? Everyone who opposes free speech needs to be lined up against a wall and shot.

>It has been explained why you are incorrect
All that's been explained is that there is a double standard. Double standards are garbage and anyone who defends them deserves to be at the short end of one.

Have you written a compiler faggot?

why? it's only words, they shouldn't be held accountable for their words. What are you? against free speech?

>say faggot on stream
>doesn't get banned
damn it feels good to have zero viewers

Attached: 1538940504036.png (579x646, 45K)

>I can't answer so I'll just s ay "Bad dog" like I'm on twitter because that's how I treat Yea Forums.
Great.

>Stand up comedy is a scripted show based on the presenters interpretation of the world.
How is Dave Chappelle saying "Faggot" almost thirty times more acceptable than a twitch streamer saying it once?

No one is fucking answering this question.

>Live streaming can be similar to stand up but its generally a comfort show with little preparation.
How does that change anything? You're aware that improvised standup is a thing, right?

This is just proving that you have MASSIVE cognitive dissonance and have to split hairs in your head as to why one is acceptable and the other isn't. Your big complaint seems to be the medium it's presented on, not the content. If two people say the word "faggot" as a joke, why is one acceptable and the other isn't?

Attached: nooooo_get_off_'my'_board.png (580x692, 150K)

>Defending a private company's right to censor private citizens.

Remember when liberals used to support freedom of speech?

>tfw my job is literally censoring media
feels nice to know my existance and careers makes people seethe

Attached: 1565184239857.jpg (634x440, 71K)

Why is it always killing?

If your views are so superior, why are they only possible by force?

No.

imagine loving corporate cock this much

twiter banning people for heated gamer moments. baka.

>Why is it always killing?
>If your views are so superior, why are they only possible by force?

Attached: E5817F7B-24F1-4CD3-8206-A04C78D55920.jpg (300x309, 63K)

>But you pay for passionate hate.
all the yids that pretend to be White in order to fuck over said Whites will pay for passionate hate, believe me.

Free speech isn’t synonymous with the first amendment you fucking brainlet. The first amendment is what refers to the government but free speech is a universal concept, even if corporations aren’t obliged to allow it on platforms they own.

You being too stupid to understand what has already been explained is not our fault. Bad dog.

HEATED
GAMER
MOMENT

So if trannies wanted to draft people for their gay agenda at a mcdonalds, mcdonalds nor anyone could shut them down? If you spoke up against them you would be against free speech.

>n-no u
you're mentally ill

Hate speech as a term was introduced by Soviet Union. Commie faggot

NO ONE CARES YOU FUCKING NIGGER
THIS ENTIRE ARGUMENT IS RETARDED
ALL ARGUMENTS ON THIS STUPID FUCKING BOARD ARE RETARDED
NONE OF IT MEANS ANYTHING
NO ONE'S MIND WILL EVER CHANGE
WHY DO YOU CARE SO FUCKING MUCH YOU STUPID FUCKING FAGGOT

Him saying "faggot" in his show is the way he was pushing his flavor you fucking idiot. He tried and he failed. You're just trying to take advantage of it for being a degenerate on the internet.

I don't come from the US, free speech here follow that exact idea too. If it is what you are saying then would be true.

>didn't even realize I said it
top lel

>No.
You ain't the brightest knife if the collection are ya

Attached: 1556817978454.jpg (648x648, 58K)

NOOOOOO TERMS OF SERVICES BAD
STEAM GOOD STEAM GOOD IT DOES THE SAME THIGN BUT STEAM GOOD

Attached: 3333.png (219x231, 6K)

No but at least I know the difference between a comedy routine and a twitch stream.

Is it stated in the guidelines you aren't allowed say shit like faggot or nigger?

>calling anyone triggered when you unironically think the word "faggot" is hate speech
google "irony" real quick

It's policy, actually. As the modern left's jihad against "hate speech" and conservative opinions demonstrates.

You are treacherous filth that needs to be executed via having your jaw ripped open and having boiling water poured down your throat. Just like all leftist filth.

It's us or you at this point, and everyone is beginning to see it now.

It's actually possible for two things to happen at the same time.

>Here, this arbitrary line that I put here because it supports my way of thinking, but tomorrow will be somewhere else because being consistent is double-plus-ungood

>NO ONE CARES YOU FUCKING NIGGER
THIS ENTIRE ARGUMENT IS RETARDED
ALL ARGUMENTS ON THIS STUPID FUCKING BOARD ARE RETARDED
NONE OF IT MEANS ANYTHING
NO ONE'S MIND WILL EVER CHANGE
WHY DO YOU CARE SO FUCKING MUCH YOU STUPID FUCKING FAGGOT

Attached: B7446881-0FFC-4DCE-BD41-E100CCAB2895.jpg (900x520, 117K)

so you are against free speech? Fucking homo, you disgust me.

Dare I say

based?

So you have double standards and rationalized them. Have fun getting your sexual misdeeds exposed in the next #metoo wave.

No because the main objective of McDonalds is to sell you fucking burgers, not trying to connect people via a social platform.

You truly are a double nigger.

Greek, Sodapoppin, Pokelawls, Trainwrecks, many Korean basedboys etc.

>this arbitrary line

This is what I am talking about. Obtuse. No one should take you seriously.

It's very easy. See my plan is that I haven't tried to rape anyone.

Do you even realize that nobody takes you seriously, right? You're like the crazy dude on random streets holding up signs protesting that satan is coming to drink our blood or some shit.

>steam out of nowhere
Tiananmen Square protests 1989

>I know the difference so my word is law

imagine opposing free speech this much

stream DOT me and dlive for me!

so? it's not up to a private company to have any policies to put people down when free speech is on the line, unless of course free speech means that the government can't censor or imprison you for your speech.

>Do you even realize that nobody takes you seriously, right? You're like the crazy dude on random streets holding up signs protesting that satan is coming to drink our blood or some shit.

Attached: 011E1862-AF2D-4BC6-80D4-83FC255F8081.jpg (612x562, 66K)

video games?

>call a nigger a nigger
>nigger gets offended but doesn't chimp out. Walks away
>some pasty white skinny neckbeard from the other side of the building hears it and goes absolutely insane

>sign up to ToS
>break ToS
>get in trouble
>take it on the chin and apologise
>feeling pretty down during week long suspension
>suddenly feel uplifted
>millions of angry incel racist homophobes from Yea Forums and anime avatar twitter are trying to argue against twitch having rules
>its embarrassing to be associated with them, wish theyd stop

>He's such a fucking brainlet that he doesn't know that might makes right and that all laws are enforced under threat of duress. Pic related.

Liberals are niave, sheltered idiot children. And your argument can be flipped against you, why can't leftists win without censoring everyone else who disagrees with them?

Attached: zzzviolenceinsociety.png (1543x719, 377K)

actually made me lol

>your content
ok not the devs work though it's not their content

Attached: IMG_20190825_114152.jpg (396x263, 14K)

*kills Epstein to defend the pedophile elite*

that's absurdly arbitrary, do you even listen to yourself? where is that line and who decides where it's put?

why do you think anger can beat out a better trained, larger and smarter force? Because something something Vietnam? Dude the Vietcong got slaughtered.

If Dave Chapelle goes on twitch and says faggot and doesn't get banned then we can talk about double standards, you retards.

>why can't leftists win without censoring everyone else who disagrees with them?
There is no more ultimate form of censorship than the death you crave to inflict. Sorry don't feel comfortable saying nigger in public.

Attached: 1565455875883.png (360x293, 161K)

You haven't given a single reason why your mentally disconnected argument means that *this* form of comedy is different from *that* form of comedy.
You're just projecting that you don't like *that* form of comedy, not that you don't think the jokes are unacceptable. The cognitive disconnect is insane.

I would say 'Dilate', but I'm not Dave Chappelle so I'm not allowed to make jokes, apparently.

Attached: pizza_head.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

you think it matters if you did it or not? you're either in denial or incredibly naive

What do you think constitutes rape?
Have you ever spoken to a woman and she thought you were out of line? Well, guess what, shitlord. You just raped her.

cant wait for space force to vaporize all the trannies defending corporate censorship ITT, they're probably collecting DSA IPs and location data as we speak

Have some fucking decency and take the L

McDonald's is a restaurant, Twitch and all these other media platforms are media companies. If these giant tech monopolies aren't held to the first ammendment than it might as well be dead.

Go outside and talk to people. Maybe join your local reading club. Maybe your brain can develop socially to contextualized events.

Not me, if that's what you're implying.

Thanks for the input, my incel friends.

what a pathetic cop out

Hey FAGGOTS

Twitch is a private entity. They have the right to police behavior on their platform.

He should stop using the word so often if he doesn't want to just let it "slip out". You FAGGOTS think that a person should not he held accountable for their actions or behavior on a private fucking platform. You FAGGOTS think it is OKAY to use derogatory words aimed at a minority group with a history of oppression in front of a ton of people that may find it unacceptable or offensive.

You are all fucking FAGGOTS.

Imagine being swedish:
Cucked
Raped
Beheaded
Killed
Stoned
Mugged
Glassed
Banned

Attached: 1566631087841.gif (635x640, 3.28M)

Guess it never existed. Companies are people and as such have a freedom of association as guaranteed by the constitution. Telling them who they can associate with is a violation of their free speech

Sure but if the company's entire purpose is to give a platform to people to freely speak their mind then I think we should treat social platforms like social gatherings.

Those guidelines are bullshit and Twitch and all these other media companies need to be held to the first amendment or shut down.

Now that is a fair point that can be reasonably argued.

Or maybe I’m just drawing the line between speech and consequences in a different place to you, genius.

what difference does it make it?

Remember, it's not about -what- you say, it's about -who- says it.
That's leftism in a nutshell
>It's not XYZ when -WE- do it! :^)

You'd need a super majority and ownership of most state government's to ratify that amendment.

liberals dont have guns so why dont rightists form an alliance and remove all left filth from Earth once and for all? seriously needs to be done ASAP

>Nigger is the go-to slur
It's not? The go-to slur is "faggot". And it's so intertwines with Yea Forums culture that you probably didn't realize it was a slur in the first place.

then who decides it? where did you find this standard and why is everyone supposed to follow it?
also
>you're an incel for being critical to #metoo
you're being the ultimate contrarian right now, jesus fuck

>If Dave Chapelle goes on twitch and says faggot and doesn't get banned then we can talk about double standards, you retards.
We don't need Dave "White Supremacist" Chapelle about twitch's double standards. How about all those women who have said faggot, nigger, abused animals, and countless other actions that break ToS to splinters on twitch and got nothing?

>If Dave Chapelle goes on twitch and says faggot and doesn't get banned then we can talk about double standards, you retards.
Who cares about twitch. This is about you mentally unstable retards getting your panties in a wad because a streamer said "faggot".

If Dave Chappelle called you a faggot, and you threw the same shitfit you're throwing now, we would rightfully call you the offended tumblrite t hat you are.

What's funny is: He did. His entire stand-up shtick in Sticks and Stones is about making fun of oversensitive retards like you who think words are rape. cry and moan elsewhere, tranny.

Attached: You_got_offended_by_words_huh.png (779x502, 537K)

Where can I view the list of words that will get you banned?

cringe larper

maybe you should go outside sometime
you obviously dont talk to any real people

>Or maybe I am just a fucking hypocrite
Gotcha.

>agree to thing
>go against agreement
>wtf why are they mad
Nigger tier IQ

you are fucking retarded, seriously go back to school

pedophile

I hope you’re LARPing or posting behind 7 proxies, retard.

>Implying you can have language without context.

What is it with Yea Forums and trying to turn everything into an abstract general case which works in every situation? why do you hate contextualisation?

>Stop pointing out that I'm a hypocrite. No! I can't block you, why isn't this like twitter?!
Have some fucking decency and join the 40%.

This is the only reasonable answer. People ITT want to justify their hateful behavior. They don't go out in public and they find comfort in being racist/hateful on the internet.

>projection
go larp somewhere else freak

I know him from the days before streamers he was WF 60 in vanilla and the GL of nihilium. It’s okay zoomer

You know the weather underground was leftist, right?

So, who's going to tell trannies ITT that they are late with "triggered" shit for at least half of a decade?

Attached: EDGW1qtUcAIeGDt.jpg (960x960, 101K)

>Be gay
>Hear someone say "faggot"
>Start crying profusely
>Shit and piss myself involuntarily
>Call the suicide hotline

Why can't people just respect me?...

>willfully ignoring the fact that the rules only apply to certain people and several streamers are given special treatment

It's funny because no one fell for your bait so you had to wait like 2 hours to drop this "Gotcha!" on the thread. Well done, retard.

Says the person arguing over why he can't be racist and call people faggots in public. Go outside.

Hateful Conduct and Harassment

Hateful conduct is any content or activity that promotes, encourages, or facilitates discrimination, denigration, objectification, harassment, or violence based on race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, medical condition, physical characteristics, or veteran status, and is prohibited. Any hateful conduct is considered a zero-tolerance violation and all accounts associated with such conduct will be indefinitely suspended.

Harassment is any content or activity that attempts to intimidate, degrade, abuse, or bully others, or creates a hostile environment for others, and is prohibited. Depending on the severity of the offense, your account may be indefinitely suspended on the first violation.

We prohibit using Twitch to facilitate hateful conduct or harassment, whether the targets are on or off Twitch. Individuals, communities or organizations that do so are not allowed to use our services. We may take action against users for hateful conduct or harassment that occurs off Twitch services that is directed at Twitch users.

Learn more about our hateful conduct and harassment policies and enforcement.

Took me 3 seconds to find. Faggot and nigger goes under ethnicity and sexual orientation

>CONTEXT MAKES THE WORD ACCEPTABLE
Except he was doing it for comedic effect. Just like every other comedian who has ever used it.
"Context" to braindead retards like you seems to mean "Who is saying it, and are they allowed to say it?"

sorry but Yea Forums is a right wing website, back to pedoera

never heard of it, liberals lose the civil war in a matter of days. cockroaches seriously need to be stamped out, wrecking everything. needed to be done a decade ago minimum.

>followed kungan few years ago
>hasn't stream since
>see him streaming one day
>banned the next

just for saying faggot? i don't get it. this word was common just like retard since as long as I remember and im in my 30's. why is it now offensive all the sudden?

Yes, and?

>giving a fuck about streamers
>watching streamers
>donating to streamers
*BLURGH*

>Except he was doing it for comedic effect.

"You damn level 8 faggot!"

HAHA SO HILARIOUS! THE SATIRE IS UNREAL!

>call you an autistic larper
>PEDO LEFTIST
lmfao
either falseflag or mentally handicapped
either way have sex and dilate

Pretend that you knew, what would the answer be?

Look at those faggot ass clothes! Faggot! Faggot! Fag! Fucking Fag! My son's a FAG!

Attached: goku.png (761x800, 194K)

If you are not to be held to your contract agreement you legally signed, how can any business continue? The streamer signed a contract where he agreed to terms. If that is reversed, how can any company conduct business? It just means a contract is worthless

advertisers?

free speech does not mean you can ecpress yourself in whatever way you want, if you do you will face consequences
slurs and offensive language is not acceptable in any way even if you're using it carelessly without bad intentions

and you're retarded, that's it. also, how is "faggot" hate speech in the context of the OP? who was targeted, who was the victim?

So there is no list?

Speaking of I've been watching some old Chappelle Show skits
>Wayne Brady skit
"YOU GOT A DAYTIME EMMY NIGGA YOU CAN'T BE DOIN THIS SHIT"
Fuckin LEL

frustrated your pedo dungeon has had its supplies cut lately leftgarbage

The entirety of streaming/YouTube/E-sport/E-celebrity culture is retarded

Attached: 1488980085665.png (385x541, 262K)

It was always offensive. Always. That's why it was used jokingly. People just have much thinner skins now.

But it doesn't make using that word acceptable.

please fuck my faggot hole

Attached: 457457345.jpg (437x404, 49K)

>t. man who made a thread about trannies taking away loli (pedo) content

How does going “damn what a faggot” over someone stealing your kill promote discrimination, denigration, objectification, harassment, or violence?

You expect people fighting for non-consequential racism and hate speech to be the type to read contracts and run their own business? lmfao.

He did it, in a specific skit, where you are warned before hand that you can expect shit like this to happen. In a large scripted setpiece. And because of this you can trust that a degree of thought has gone into it beyond getting mad at someone and lashing out.

what? are you actually retarded? TRY to imagine the answer. Are you so socially inept that you can't try to imagine what all queer people feel like when you scream faggot at their face?

cool projection but you lost the culture war on all fronts and now we just need to slit your faggot throat

Let me clarify my point again because you low-IQ brainlets don't seem intelligent enough to grasp it.

You are allowed to say you want to end free speech, but once you try to institute it as policy you get executed for treason.

Lmao glownigger

Do you just not know what any of those words mean or?

It is. Yelling an expletive to express frustration has been comedic since Krung accidentally hit his head of a ceiling while exiting his family's cave.

who was harassed? who was the victim? how the flying fuck does any of this apply?

Just make friends with some twitch admin and you can skate on incidents like these.

youtube.com/watch?v=_Ey_FIoPkT0&t=42s

Meanwhile it's going to say nigger on stream like it's normal if you are an attractive female.

the dude's a falseflagging nutcase

>Act like you're in Yea Forums outside of Yea Forums
>Get banned
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW THAT I CAN'T BE A RUDE ASSHAT IN REAL LIFE!??!?!??!??!?!!

my brother is mentally handicapped, and the fact that you're saying the R word upsets me very much

Based and grugpilled

>culture war
I am sure you will taste your imaginary victory in 2080 when the last millenial dies and you can obtain power in government. Gotta wait in line little zoom zoom. Millenials are after the boom booms

I'm actually surprised he spends so much time in there considering every time I've seen him stream it's playing overwatch or some shit

Ah, "go outside", the smarmy pseudo intellectual's "have sex". Nice non-argument niggerfaggot.

>HAHA SO HILARIOUS! THE SATIRE IS UNREAL!

Attached: xu3vgRA.jpg (540x303, 29K)

How do you guys behave outside of Yea Forums? you really go saying "NIIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER" irl?

what's wrong with being a rude asshat if you aren't doing anything criminal?

>Don't say slurs that relate to ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender etc
>So they haven't made a list?

Read the entire fucking thing you high school drop out.

irrelevant, they say that you can't say words that are derogatory towards specific things. Don't you like capitalism?

too bad, Yea Forums doesn't enforce these rules, so I can say what the fuck I want here. Retard

>just be an NPC like all the other NPCs
>humans are not supposed to express opinions outside of CNN's narrative

only CNN is allowed to read wikileaks emails. anyone else reading wikileaks is ILLEGAL.

you can tell who's a leftist by how unfunny and autistic their post is. prime left wingtism right here.

>t. man suffering radiation burns from dirty bomb

It is the argument. The user was asking why its okay for a comedian to say the word "faggot" in his skit compared to saying it to random people in public.

you're fucking retarded. by your logic if you call someone an idiot then you should be banned.

people have feelings its your own fault you want to be incosiderate for the sake of being contrarian

lol he called him a faggot this is hilarious that's a no no word! lol!

He means in Twitch you retard, where women just jiggle around in a whore-cam manner, and they get paid, even though they are doing literally light-porn

Well maybe don't violate terms of service then lol

I bet that has happened, it's their rules and it doesn't go against free speech since it's the company's rules.

dilate

>so I can say what the fuck I want here
I was obviously making a joke you homo

Are you retarded? Did you read my post?

>A hostile, anti-American movement tries to take my rights away and censor me.

>Americans fight back, win, and execute them for treason against the constitution.

>"Waaah! This is the ultimate form of censorship!"

Cry more leftybitch.

>if you dont call people faggots you are an npc
lmao brainlet

>yeah I said faggot, but like I didn't mean it in a bad way. I just said faggot like they were someone who did something wrong to me which made me mad and I called them a historically derogatory name to demean them and to call into question their sexuality. God, it's like you people just don't wanna get it.

What other way could you have meant by calling someone a faggot? Might as well have just said "Yeah, but like I meant faggot like he was stupid or something" like every single teenage boy in the 2000's would always say when being confronted on calling someone a "faggot." This guy is an idiot.

I know that, but I don't want some faggot to think that you were actually making a good point.

when did liberals become the puritanical ones?

>people have feelings
why should I care? why should you control my speech because of your extremely arbitrary standard? me and my friends call each other faggots all the time and it sometimes makes people uncomfortable, but why should we care?

>so brain dead he looks for humor in posts with none because he cannot imagine someone talking seriously without memes and jokes

>NOOOOOO MY FEEWEES
this is the modern leftist's argument. in fact, leftism has always been this just now it's laid bare due to the average left wing IQ dropping to 50

cringe tranny

why are you so angry White males always win? Trump is going to win 2020 because of White males.

>maybe if I'll explain a joke, people won't see me as a joyless retard

Attached: 1529421184514.png (361x691, 172K)

sorry i'm not socially handicap that i use slurs outside my group of friends.

It baffles me that the right complain about censorship when the left were the ones who actually spent 40 years being aggressively censored by the government. Is this just your brain on yank propaganda?

>Giving priority to private contracts over morals and written law
>Not ending with slavery contracts

For a couple of retarded leftists you're really something else you fags

here's the thing: yeah, it's cringe to say "hate speech" unironically, but you kinda have to use this term when talking about these issues. This user merely says that it's his fault for not having any self control in the normie world. It;'s your own fault if you use Yea Forums words outside of this place and than bad things happen to you. It's also funny

Attached: 1493548883237.jpg (578x490, 23K)

It's proved time and time again that when there's a conflict between social justice or economic justice, leftist always choose social justice.

How can you even exist being so afraid?

back to your echo chamber the_donald cuck you have isreal to defend

It's a "gamer word" so it is therefore acceptable.

>>so brain dead he looks for humor in posts with none
the irony on display here is wasted on left wing fluoride drones such as yourself

>UN peacekeeping force comes in and blows your brains out
Based

This only holds remotely true if you consider liberals left. They aren't.

Freedom of speech doesn't equal freedom of no consequences, nigger. Kill yourself.

cope
im not american i could care less who is in charge there

Liberals/leftists are authoritarian sociopaths who are incapable/completely unwilling to see outside of their childish, emotions over logic world view and are desperate to force it on others.

You cannot negotiate with them. Just make connections with your fellow whites/conservatives and prepare for the comming civil war.

>morals
Subjective. There is no such thing as an objective moral.
>Written law
Contract law is written law you fucking retard

then we go back to asking if twitch is a publisher or a platform?

>back to your echo chamber
>when xe is literally here to enforce xis echo chamber
again, irony lost on left wing fluoride brains

Fuck off mentally ill tranny and gay faggot

What does that have to do with being a public figure and calling people racist words or hateful speech? Imagine if a celebrity went to accept their award and for their speech they said they hate all "X". Nobody would do business with them ever again.

freedom of speech doesn't exist. that's like saying you have the "right to kill someone" but not the right to not face consequences
speech will always be regulated

>he says as he continues to make posts saying how he wants to brutally torture to death leftists
No authoritarian sociopath here, nope.

What does it matter, they have provided Terms of Service that you have agreed to. It explicitly says that if you break them they can ban you. What is the problem exactly?

>I d-dont c-c-care about the m-most important election of the biggest w-world power that dictates my country behind the scenes
C O P E

Everyone knows this, you gigantic faggot.
There will always be social consequences but I don't want to be jailed for something I said.
And don't fuck me with this whole "Shouting fire in a theatre" because that's a call for action and is not part of Freedom of Speech.

nigger

Nobody tells you not to, when a company's reputation is at stake using bad words will have consequences to keep said company's reputation
ad hominem

>projecting again
why do you think im left you retard because i called you a larper? not even pol likes cringe larping faggots

dilate and defend your jewish overlord isreal

don't give them new ideas

The puritanical ones aren't liberals in the first place

Saying faggot is not illegal faggot

wow dude your automatic response to reason is having a hate-driven mental breakdown. Stable person right here.

>All these onions faggots defending big corporations

Don't forget to prep your wife, let the big corporations have a turn, it's only fair

FUCK FAGGOTS, FUCK WOMEN, FUCK NIGGERS, FUCK KIKES

No one said it was you actual retard.

because you agreed to it, you ultra pleb.

>Man gets banned from Twitch for violating terms of service
What's going on here why are people upset

wow you showed me I actually do care

America is a joke. It doesn't matter who takes over in 2020. Merkel and Macron fucking styled all over the chimp in charge.

>Defending people not being able to say nigger and faggot as they please
This place has sunk to an all-time low, wow. Fucking nigger faggots.

XD LE BASED

Since when? Because some beard nerd said it?

It also doesn't protect you from private groups censoring you since they aren't the government. That's why it's hilarious every time some rightwing nut gets kicked off a social media outlet and the idiots cry out "MUH FREEDUM UV SPEECH!!" not realizing this is the free market (the very thing they get a boner off of) in action.

Aids is for the most part suspected from coming from a mutation of the Simian Inmuodeficiency Virus that affected humas through an interaction such as ingesting their meat or cultivating vaccines in their organs.

these are all the same astroturfing poster

cope

>im not a leftist honest guys I just dont want you to have freeze peaches is all
kill yourself

super cope

>reverse racism doesn't exist
>dindu muffin
>#BelieveAllFemoids

who the fuck said i dont want free speech you're literally being an edgy larping fag lmao

Fucking die in a fire. One guy at the top doesnt mean anything. You people are mentally ill

Apart from if you’re a woman. Then you can say nigger and abuse your cat and Twitch don’t give a shit because they’re getting a slice of the beta bux

They literally take half the money you earn lmao

People are just trying to justify why its ok to be racist and hateful online. The only reasonable attempt was linking hate speech to a comedian saying "faggot" in his skit. Really pathetic.

It's not reverse racism, it's just racism.

Your mother is a bitch cunt whore that made the huge mistake of not aborting a mentally ill tranny faggot like you? Everyone already knows that, faggot

Just be glad that when Trump wins in 2020 it's a guarantee that a good portion of the trannies raiding ITT will kill themselves or already have killed themselves.

>wahh
>wahh
>wahh

>What is the problem exactly
It's not uniformly enforced, making the whole thing completely worthless. It can be replaced with fourth thousand characters of gibberish and have the same effect.

where? point it out in the tos, please

which is a #1 exhibit of double standards, which lead to hypocrisy.

Especially taking into account now living jew nowadays has suffered persecution, but most of them are benefiting a LOT from the "persecuted victim" card. hmmmm

Why are faggots so fragile?

theres 3 men at the top

>reverse racism
retard detected. racism is racism

shut up, nigger

I already posted it once. Read it.

What women have said that on twitch? Can you provide proof or is it just your feelings?

Do you have any proof of that?

any other trumpboys feel bad for trump.. he has to walk alone...

Attached: cringet.png (269x311, 95K)

>Companies are people.

No they fucking aren't you corporate brown-noser faggot. Media companies that operate in the US must be forced to comply with the first amendment in the same way that they are forced to hire under-qualified niggers and spics due to affirmative action which is meant to enforce the 14th amendment.

What the FUCK happened to the left? They've gone completely opposite to what they used to be.

Yeah, and it allows them while the "content creators" of these same videos LABEL the vids as "Gaming".
You can do cam-whoring all you want, but don't tell me it's "GamerGurrl time"

The underlying issue is that he didn't realize he said it, meaning he regularly uses it and sees no issue with it
What a hollow apology, it's like how the old chestnut goes, they aren't apologizing for their actions, they're apologizing because they got caught.

When the 1st Ammendment was written, nearly all places for discourse were public.

Now nearly all places for discourse are private with restrictions on speech.

What's even worse is that you now have to use private platforms for practically all forms of promotion, business or personal. Nobody has free speech anymore due to private entities over policing speech, because being kicked off of these platforms is akin to being silenced.

People have every right to get upset about this.

and I asked you how "faggot" fell under harassment when there's no victim. who was harassed, and how?

hate has no place in gaming.
period.

>Can you provide proof or is it just your feelings?
They're talking about Alinity and Amouranth, 2 twitch thots who literally do get away with breaking the TOS and dropping n bombs. They are front and center in the twitch double standards argument.

TRUE SquadW

The modern left is defined by hypocrisy and double-standards
All streamers are equal, but some streamers are more equal than others :^)

>Do you have any proof of that?
See the deafening silence twitch did in response to this

The amendment already exists you dumb liberal faggot. It's just about enforcing it via laws.

>meaning he regularly uses it and sees no issue with it
armchair psychologist here, checks out with me

im crying..

his fault for saying a no no word on a children's video gaming streaming platform

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-07-11-03h18m08s605.png (1920x1080, 1.99M)

>Corporate personhood is the legal notion that a corporation, separately from its associated human beings (like owners, managers, or employees), has at least some of the legal rights and responsibilities enjoyed by natural persons.

biggest cope yet

Amouranth said nigger on stream.
Alinity abused her cat on stream.
Both are still active and making money conning lonely vulnerable men with mental issues and Twitch loves it

So at any point a transexual can up and say the term "Trap" when reffering to anime characters of that trend is a derogatory slur.

You do realise that odds are you're not talking to someone on the left right? Most people on the left that say something that roughly translates to "this is just how it works" are typically doing so to say "this is systemically fucked and you can't just fix a little bit of it"

That or they're applying a Marcusian lens to the situation upon where unlimited free speech destroys minority speech and as such there should be a small degree of speech limitation to maximise the amount of speech that is accepted within a public discourse (See: Repressive Tolerance)

user you're retarded. There's creative, just chatting, irl and a multitude of other categories on twitch. You don't have to play video games

the people deserve to be scammed desu survival of the fittest

Agreed. Liberals have demonstrated that they are beyond redemption and completely hostile to the constitution and white race.

Unfortunately rightwingers will have to be organized and do it asll at once instead of small militias/lone wolf faggots picking fights and then getting squashed by the police.

The kinds of stuff you say "without realizing" is stuff you're already used to saying in that situation
Like when you mistakenly say "you too" when someone says to enjoy your meal

Daily reminder the majority of sjw trannies are steam drones

Attached: 1553037315171.png (1154x855, 475K)

>That's why it's hilarious every time some rightwing nut gets kicked off a social media outlet and the idiots cry out "MUH FREEDUM UV SPEECH!!" not realizing this is the free market (the very thing they get a boner off of) in action.
The issue is that public social platforms like Youtube, Twitter and Facebook are the modern day soapboxes. Remove a person from them and you pretty much erase them from the public eye and deny them the right of publicly expressing their opinions in any capacity that actually matters.

That's too much power for private corporations to be allowed to have in this day and age.

I thought that one South Park episode with the motorcycle gang solved the "faggot" conundrum. They should do a more recent take with "nigger" instead.

And there it is.

Lmao all of you are faggots

>a group of people are not people

Attached: 1528671411733.gif (645x773, 41K)

Yes this justifies being racist and hateful. If your morality can be influenced by controversial entertainers then idk what to say. (don't even start by blaming them for being attractive women)

Pretty much this.

Treat social platforms like public places.

steam has a ludicrous amount of users, I don't get what you're trying to say

Based.

>That or they're applying a Marcusian lens to the situation upon where unlimited free speech destroys minority speech and as such there should be a small degree of speech limitation to maximise the amount of speech that is accepted within a public discourse (See: Repressive Tolerance)

That is the biggest load of psuedo-intellectual bullshit I have ever heard. Holy shit.

Nice hypothetical situation faggot

They actually ban you from Windows for this on mixer

>the left
The supreme court is left?

So, socialize private businesses? That's what you're saying? Have government seize or control companies to force them to behave in a way they don't want to? Very socialist of you.

Create your own private entity that promotes the speech you want. Just like free market wants you to.

That's the public choosing to allow these private platforms to be their information outlet. Again, the free market choosing, just like the U.S wants. Don't like it? create your own outlet.

>Hateful conduct is any content or activity that promotes, encourages, or facilitates discrimination, denigration, objectification, harassment, or violence based on race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, medical condition, physical characteristics, or veteran status, and is prohibited. Any hateful conduct is considered a zero-tolerance violation and all accounts associated with such conduct will be indefinitely suspended.
>ANY content that facilitates discrimination based on sexual orientation
He called a mob lvl 8 faggot. That is some form of content that facilitate discrimination against sexual orientation. Silly, yes. But he agreed to their policy.

Different countries have different laws on how public places work. If you impose one countries version then you effectively violate the sovereignty of every other nation.

It's a bit sad because he was so happy to finally be back streaming after living hell with bipooarity and looked forward to stream every day, only to get banned on day 2.

Words meanings change over time though. I don’t understand how so many people forget this. Faggot has multiple meanings other than gay. It can just mean a generally detestable person. It’s like how you can use shrewd in a positive or negative way to describe someone

retards need to understand this instead of going "dude just build your own youtube!"

An organization =/ a person.

You are retarded.

>go into a store
>yell nigger till ass starts bleeding
>store manager tells me to leave
>"I can say what I want muh free speech"
>cops come and throws me out

Wtf how can they do this??? Do they not understand what free speech means?!

No, it does not. Please do not say literally retarded shit. Or, link the law. You won't, or you'll link some shit that doesn't say what you think it does

>Faggot has multiple meanings other than gay.

Not in America, where Twitch is.

He's the average 4channer. He's borderline illiterate but occasionally says smart shit.

>No boss, I called you faggot out of respect
>Acktyually, I meant a bundle of sticks
Fuck off, mate

Imagine seething over such a low effort insult

>A BAKERY SHOULDN'T HAVE TO BAKE A GAY CAKE IT'S A PRIVATE BUSINESS
>WTF WHY DOES THIS BUSINESS NOT WANT TO DO BUSINESS WITH ME BECAUSE I DID SOMETHING THEY DON'T LIKE
It can't be both.

Citizens United was bullshit and a travesty of justice.

Go shill for corporatism somewhere else, faggot shill.

who was the victim? a fucking mob in a video game? how is that discrimination against a sexual orientation?

>Marcuse is pseudo now.

Marcuse was arguing entertainment culture and technology were becoming a form of social control back in the 60s and 70s. He was ahead of his time.

can you even imagine being this much of a seething faggot tranny? imagine how insecure this failed male is making this post!

holy shit faggot, KILL YOURSELF

>The underlying issue is that he didn't realize he said it, meaning he regularly uses it and sees no issue with it
No it doesn't you retard. It means his brain recognizes it as an offensive word, so when it responded to the desire to curse that's what it grabbed.

Cursing is different from regular speech, as you can see with e.g. tourette's, but we even have cases of people with brain damage who can't talk but CAN curse because it's a fundamentally different, more primal and primitive process to normal language.

It's also healthy to curse. Suppressing it causes you stress and frustration, makes you unhappy, and probably causes brain damage too because, heck, why not? Last one is speculation on my part, but considering the shit flying out the mouths of people who say you shouldn't curse and who presumably suppress their desire to do so, I think I'm pretty on the mark about it.

see

>The supreme court is retarded
Cool
Citizens united was real, bro. You didn't dream it

Yes it does, it's called the first amendment.

A store =/ a media monopoly.

The person he called a faggot to his audience?
Because that's what calling someone a faggot implies literally everywhere?

Shut up faggot

Privately owned corporations DO NOT have to be like the government when it comes to free speech. What part of private do you not understand? The people that CANNOT control speech is the government. So if some radio station existed that spouted racist shit, but doesn't incite violence or any crime in general, the government couldn't stop it because of their free speech laws.

>WTF WHY CANT I PROVIDE A PUBLIC SQUARE COMMUNICATIONS SERVICE AND NOT BE ABLE TO BAN LEGAL SPEECH I DONT LIKE?!?!?!?!!

seethe chicom nigger, soon you will be physically removed forever

more than just one, also you said 'link me to the men', not 'link to the hundreds of men'
are you going to move the goalposts even further or just admit to yourself that you got btfo?

this reads like satire, and I hope it is

Lol kys tranny

You're right liberal, it can't be both.

or?

he supposedly got a 30 day ban for using the word faggot once referring to someone in game? The mentally ill retarded faggot who said America deserved 9/11 and has a history of calling for violence got 7 days. What the fucking is going on at twitch.

Attached: castyway_plastic.jpg (235x329, 9K)

the word is literally a derogatory term for homosexuals. If I called you a faggot you'd reply that you're not a homosexual.They have a zero-tolerance policy against it. He agreed. the terms doesn't say that there has to be a certain victim.

imagine being this angry when a tranny proves you wrong. You are a real faggot honey, I mean that in a positive way

>he unironically gets his politics from South Park
You need to be 18+ to use this site user
Which meaning did you mean here? Surely you wouldn't have said the word if you didn't think it was offensive enough for the person you're replying to? So which is it?

>Yes it does, it's called the first amendment.

Attached: 1543658351281.png (478x523, 12K)

The upset about getting banned from a platform like Twitter is justified though because there is a clear bias. The Supreme Court ruled POTUS couldn’t block critics on Twitter and stated it was a “Town Hall” platform. Well then the 1st Amendment applies. And Twitter can’t ban you for your opinion and prevent you from hearing what POTUS has to say, because that’s essentially what happens. There was someone banned for saying “men aren’t women though”. That should not be a bannable offence. Then some blue check mark called for more left wing violence after the Ohio shooting and he’s still there. It’s ridiculous

>behave in a way they don't want to
More like behave in a way that is morally repugnant and directly harmful to the average citizen. If a company does that, the government has the ethical obligation to destroy/socialize that company. They don't have freedom from consequences.

It was bullshit and You're a dirty, filthy corporate shill.
Go fuck yourself.

All me ;)

rise up faggots

Attached: 89.jpg (1436x714, 581K)

>Remember, it's not about -what- you say, it's about -who- says it.
>That's leftism in a nutshell
>>It's not XYZ when -WE- do it! :^)

If he got a 30 day then it was his third offense. One more and he's permad.

Hasanabi, for his vitriol, has generally followed the rules of the site.

>person
he said it to a bunch of pixels that couldn't even hear his voice. how was he hurt?
I wouldn't care about you calling me a faggot because I'm not sensitive
>He agreed
where?

Merkel’s developing Parkinson’s while Germany falls into an economic slump from Brexit and continues to get raped by “refugees”

It sounds like a lot of convoluted words, yes, but read it again and it makes a lot of sense.

It isn't. That's how it works in the U.S. Privately owned groups are under no obligation to support all viewpoints and ideas.

And Trump's brain is turning to swiss cheese from syphilis while he sells America wholesale to Russia and China. What's your point?

How about we just don't use that word?

It is still the law.

Do you know what TERMS OF SERVICE means? you click that you agree to it when you create your account.
And it doesn't matter that he said it to a bunch of pixels because if they didn't enforce that then they couldn't enforce someone having a channel where they scream "I HATE ALL NIGGERS" because he didn't specificy a person.

>has generally followed the rules of the site.
the only thing I watched from him is the stupid debate with Nick Fuentes and the dude excused the millions of people the Soviets killed saying they deserved it so it doesn't count.

Attached: too_many_cores.jpg (2390x3330, 588K)

And then next week, another word becomes super-inflammatory for some group or another. Should we stop using that word as well? How long until we run out of words to say, because everyone is triggered by something?

>How about we just don't use that word?

Attached: 1566676659479.jpg (708x800, 79K)

but it's not like a little bakery, these are massive corporations with an insane amount of money and support from the government. you cannot compete with them

Attached: Dl-uzz5VsAEA2Go.jpg_large.jpg (575x383, 42K)

Arguing a point in a debate doesn't necessarily mean you support it 100%.

See also JonTron.

Corporate media monopolies are arguably more powerful than the government and thus should be regulated and forced to comply with freedom of speech. Allowing them to go full CCP tier on censorship will be suicidal for democracy and the republic.

Many major media companies and tech monopolies also work with and gain funding from the state. There for they should be regulated.

>when you click a button you sign the ToS
show me my signature you retard faggot left wing cunt

who was hurt when he called a bunch of pixels a faggot in a jokingly way? who was the victim?

If you're a popular twitch streamer I think you should be held accountable for the things you say. Just don't let it slip. You'd get fired on the spot for calling a consumer a faggot or nigger at work so why should it be different if Twitch streaming is your living?

that dude is too retarded to argue anything

About 15000 years going by the rate of banning one word per week. This assumes new words are never invented. If 52 new words are invented per year, this negates the banning total

So you wanna go against the very thing the U.S is all about which is letting the free market decide things?

Both are private owned intuitions. If they don't like you they can deny you service for whatever reason as long as it isn't "because he's a nigger"

This is the path you've chosen conservitive cuck. You increase corporate power and now here we are.
I think if the Supreme Court forced that baker to make that gay cake we wouldn't be in this mess. Now "against our beliefs" is a proper defense as to why you can refuse service to someone, like how liberal media companies can blacklist oppositional views.

true

It's bullshit and it should be ignored/changed and all parties involved in perpetrating that travesty of justice should be charged with treason.

You'd have around 2700 years before english ran out of words if one word a week got banned. It's not a problem. More words are invented than banned.

Irrelevant, by having an account you have legally agreed since you can't create an account without clicking it.

Read it again you fucking idiot.

if you use an extremely offensive word in such a casual manner that you don't even realize it until afterwards, then I don't want you around me. doesn't matter the excuses. you grewing in the south and having a racist grandpa doesn't mean you can say the n-word in public. good on twitch for having some integrity and not shying away from banning cunts just because they're relatively popular.

>You'd get fired on the spot for calling a consumer a faggot
Dave Chapelle didn't

>But this time it's a conservative so it's different. Laws for thee not for me!

so there was no victim or harassment, got it

>So you wanna go against the very thing the U.S is all about which is letting the free market decide things?

That's only according to lolbertarian sub-humans. And the answer is most certainly yes.

>h-he just had a heated gamer moment, I swear!

I feel like zoomers don't understand. But it was commonplace to call people "Fag" or "Faggot" if you grew up in the 80's/90's on the net.
It's the same deal where Australians call their friends/loved ones "Cunts", they're not trying to offensive, its just friendly bants.

Just Imagine the trannies getting triggered over a skit like this.
youtube.com/watch?v=gpVE1L2OAx4

>the very thing the U.S is
>thinking the US is against breaking up corporations

Attached: 1561338702450.jpg (620x670, 57K)

based and realitypilled

What are you doing here then, you niggerloving faggot?

>It's okay to fall back and retreat! We still have 1000km of land to defend! It'll take them years to invade all of it!

>clicking a button means you agree and have signed
wheres the proof that I myself clicked it? what if i was blindfolded?

none of this matters PragerU is winning their suit against google then your little control complex is destroyed and you're hanged for sedition

ggez chicom NIGGER

nigger
faggot
spic
kike
dyke

All that matters in a capitalist environment is money, at this point people's lives, livelihood, are always going to play second fiddle to the almighty dollar. Money, and more specifically profit matter more than life.

The free market cannot regulate itself when the people who participate in it dedicate resources to stifling progress and competition. (see Microsoft)

It destabilises society. More and more young women are cottoning onto this easy money scheme of being an e-thot which often requires minimal work. Now there are some thots who actually put in a bit of time and effort to an extent but thotting is still thotting. So more thots get incredibly wealthy. Well when women pick partners, they tend to be hypergamous. And when women make more than their partners, they’re more likely to divorce. So now you have way more women being incredibly wealthy than we’ve probably ever seen in a society ever. Hypergamy kicks in. Guess what? The top men end up having all the sex. Now sure that’s great from a perspective of “strongest genes must survive” but that’s a purely primal form of thinking. You’re not thinking about society. Children are not being raised in the right environment. Women will not be happy having limited access to a partner. It’s not fulfilling and it won’t provide long term happiness.

History will honestly look at the 2010’s as the beginning of the collapse of the West

>extremely offensive word

Attached: 1562878704744.jpg (640x723, 39K)

Not saying they aren't, but they love their free market deciding things down there.

This will only work if the new words replace the banned ones. What word shall we use to describe NIGGERS?

what are you talking about?

>Eventually we'll have to start talking like we're writing passages from Finnegan's Wake

This is a good future, I sopport are Anglysh destruktion

my bad 3288 years

You don't have to direct it, he streamed content that was against their zero tolerance-policy. If it requires a specific vicitm then you could have a channel that come up and organize terrorist plots.

You are using an account that agreed to it. you have to follow the rules as if you did.

>You increase corporate power
I am not an american, but tell me: did americans even had a choice?

God, you are asshurt. Where did the "free market" touch you?

faggot isn't even directed at gays anymore, it's just a common joking insult. words and times change

>ignoring PragerU
LEL say bye bye to reporting White males for telling you the truth pedo retard

>Implying I'm a conservacuck and not a nationalist.

>Implying I wasn't a liberal up until 5 years ago when the mainstream left went full anti-white/identitarian/anti-freedom of speech after occupy wall street and Obama did nothing to stop the police state.

Why are liberals so clueless? They still think of politics like it's the Bush era.

it's zero tolerance for harassment and discrimination. so who was harassed and discriminated against?

These people are desperately trying to revert that change so they have something to be upset over.

Well only one of those posts was me so I don’t know what to tell you Chief

Then you are my enemy. Get fucked nigger faggot kike dyke chink spic.

homosexual people you fucking dolt. I know that you literally only have one argument, but I have argued against it three times now.

>hey, these global fossil fuel corporations have been polluting the world for decades. we should do something about them.

>sorry, don't give a shit. some guy was banned on twitter for saying faggot. those private media corporations are getting out of hand and will destroy the world if we don't act now

say that to my face, not online, see what happens you stupid bitch

Well that’s a nice misrepresentation. My explanation still meant faggot was a derogatory term. It’s meaning has just expanded to mean more than gay people

they were? how?

It's the other way around in that you're asshurt because the free market touched you in a bad way.

Everything’s fucked

You claim to defend free speech you little right wing libertarian warrior, yet your extremist mindset is ironically shariah/islamic like. Seek help.

>because intel agencies came up with climate change hoax we should give up freedom of speech!
die soon

Do you guys think that the word "nigger" would've been as offensive right now if blacks and their orbiters weren't such pussies about people using it?

because the function of the slur is literally to be derogatory towards homosexuals

You do realize there's an entire world out there that has to be kept running? You can't make cars run on fairy dust overnight.

So it's still derogatory

I hate how you can't even have a small community of people who understand the words being used aren't meant to be hateful or bigoted but just as normal words used for emphasis but because everything has to be for everyone these groups end up being neutered to suit people who don't even watch or participate in said groups.

>nationalist
Despite your denial you're just a pathetic conservative cuck.

You were never a leftist m8

so who were the victims? how does the slur work, exactly? did every homo feel a light jolt when he said it to a pixel on his screen? did they report it?

True, but there's loads of green energy out there that CAN replace it. Get off powering cities with fossil fuels and you can then have electric cars everywhere.

We did, however the choice was given to the "Fuck you got mine" generation who let the corporations do anything they wanted, and have now doomed the next several generations to an ever decreasing quality of life and potentially the complete collapse and balkinization of the country.

>le hoax! science is le fake!
Hope your parents are made into perogi's and fed to you.

>just make your own billion dollar corporation bro
t-thanks

I say nigger and fag all the time and I watch BBC cuck porn wishing I could suck that dick so checkmate faggot

Trust me nigger, I'd love to.

On a side note, why are niggers so thin skinned And butthurt over a fucking word?

Attached: 1316235695382.png (160x193, 48K)

no, of course they didn't report it. Thought police arrived at his door using mind readers. what do you think?
>I need to say something horrible towards that mob
>I better call it homosexual, because that is bad
>what, how could that be bad?

is the normalization of child pornography okay in your book because not every little kid in the world feels pain every time when you jack off to it

Because there might have been a homo watching the stream. Can you imagine the pain and the horror he must have felt when they heart the *gasp* the "f-word"? 40% Transsexuals kill themselves for way less than that you know? We must protect this poor species of defenseless, psychologically wounded people!

There are two groups: group A and B
On average, the members of group A are doing better than group B
So we repress the rights of group A to make group B become better
How? It just works

so there were no victims then
>calling someone a fag is comparable to participating in the cycle of CP
seek help

You're being a real faggot right now desu

Republicans presidents just love rolling back regulations and giving tax breaks to them, which drives out economy down almost every time.

what does victims have anything to do with it? the TOS doesn't say that your actions have to have a victim.

we have all the guns and military is on our side, we'll just wipe out vast swathes of you over night and enslave the rest.