Is this game worth 28 Australian dollar?

Is this game worth 28 Australian dollar?

Attached: 29fe72d3a03acda1ddff1c3f2a9d791a0cb047ed.jpg (616x353, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EmTz7EAYLrs
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1574300248
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Australian
It's worth it so long as you don't have Australian Internet.

Does it include the first one? If not no. If yes, maybe.

Attached: 1566814894248.jpg (780x596, 61K)

What the fuck do you mean?

Sure, that's like $5 American right?

>Does it include the first one
Nah, i plan to install the steamapi shit to unlock all the DLC

I mean the multiplayer is where the fun really is, and if your Internet isn't up to the task as all Australian Internet is, you will be ruining the experience for everyone and not getting anywhere in it.

Well, i'm working in SEAnigger country right now and their internet is definitely better than my shithoe

I'd say yes.
The DLC isn't even all that important because I think the base factions are the most fun anyways.

Its really fucking good, but all the dlc bullshit is really hard to swallow.

Pirate it and see if you like it first user.

Attached: 3a7d4f6b8e3dd3ee3d3d2054cea6050f.jpg (868x1161, 241K)

I pirated it before but its really annoying when i can't view unit info/encyclopedia when right click on them

Just buy base game and only buy DLC when you've gone through the old content and still itch for more. You can turn into a good little goy bit by bit that way and the blow to your wallet won't feel that intense.

The only REAL reason to actually purchase is is multiplayer anways. Not everyone likes playing mutliplayer especially when half the people you come across just do a "snipe the enemy lord" cheese.

Pirate it and STOP GIVING KEK ASSEMBLY MONEY.

>buying DLC
Ever heard of CreamAPI?

I guess that stuff is handy when you're just starting out.

Attached: 1539946485221.jpg (1920x1571, 1.71M)

t. seething historynigger

28 DOLLARYDOOS

WARNING! AUTISM INBOUND.

>The Empire:
Versatile (only thing it can’t do is rush).
Cavalry is great.
Artillery is the best in the game.
Infantry is painfully average.
Access to all basic lores of magic.
Lack of monsters.
Many options to deal with enemy large units, especially monsters.

>Dwarves:
Defensive
Strong heavily armored, well equipped and battle hardened troops.
A slow faction, only fast unit is the Gyrocopter.
Fantastic artillery.
Fantastic missile infantry that can hold it’s own in a melee fight.
No magic, but can use runes instead.
Awkward anti-large, their regular melee infantry has charge defense and their slayers have anti-large. You’re probably better off using ranged options to kill enemy large units.
Lacks large units, only the gyrocopter is large. This makes it easy for the enemy to decided what units to bring, armor piercing anti-infantry units.

>Vampire counts:
Undead, units don’t run away when their leadership hits zero. They will instead start taking damage.
Rush army.
The only faction that completely lacks ranged options.
The best lords in the game, Vampire lords are good in melee, have great armor and are amazing spell casters.
Access too the lore of vampires, the best magic lore in the game.
Great cavalry, great monsters. This factions excels in flanking.
Basic infantry is average, but their elite infantry is great.
Lots of flying units, aerial superiority can be expected.
Has access too strong units that buff other units around them.

It's the only total war I ever bought all dlcs for and I've played all of them since Rome 1. More than a thousand hours i this game.

its ok

Looks like the Wulfhart DLC will put him in the Green Mists Jungle

Greenskins
Aggressive faction that uses cunning and sneaking to surprise the enemy.
Infantry is generally above average with a great charge bonus, but they have low leadership.
Goblin units are statistically weak but have lots of utility with stealth, fast movement and vanguard deployment. Are great for supporting a frontline of Orcs.
Very weak against enemy large units, there isn’t a single units in their army that has a charge defense against large. Big’uns are their only option against large and while their stats are great they are expensive, and they will take a lot of damage on the enemies charge.
Cavalry is mediocre too good, but they make up for that by being cheap and good in numbers.
Artillery units are generally weak, missile units are generally weak.
Lords carry one of the best army wide buffs in battle.
(SUBJECTIVITY ALERT!!) Probably the weakest faction in the game right now, needs a rework.

Bretonnia
Focus on Heavy cavalry. Their cavalry is probably the best in the game.
Infantry is really weak.
Peasant bowmen are surprisingly good.
Mediocre artillery.
Lords and heroes are generally strong. Putting a lord and a paladin on a flying mount is a very effective method of assassinating the enemy lord.
Access too expensive flying units that aren’t really worth their price tag. But aerial superiority is a great advantage.

>Literally only ever play as the Empire/Dorfs
>Still feel the need to own all the DLC because I don't like the thought of being locked out of content
Fuck I hate this game.

redpill me on Bretonnia

Attached: tumblr_pdayo7el411w3qz16_1280.jpg (895x1280, 420K)

Warriors of Chaos
Best infantry in the game by far, their medium infantry unit is probably stronger than most factions elite infantry. Chosen great weapons are unbeatable by any non-ROR infantry unit.
Their infantry is slow though, so their factions is weak too missiles or artillery.
Access too strong monsters, cavalry and chariots.
No ranged infantry. Skirmisher cavalry is generally lack luster.
Access too a good artillery unit. This is especially important for Chaos as it’s one of the only ways to avoid having to move your slow but amazing infantry and bringing them at risk of enemy ranged fire.
Lords and heroes are generally good.
Access too two of the strongest lords in the game. Kholek Suneater and Sarthorael the Everwatcher.
A notable lack of a cheap anti-large unit. Makes of for this with more expensive and fantastic anti-large units.

Norsca
In pure statistics, Norsca has the best (melee) monsters in the game, having a monster for every type of situation.
Access too strong infantry as well, while their armor is weak they make up for it with high damage.
Cavalry is sadly lacking, only having access skirmisher cavalry. Has two mediocre chariot units.
Lord are mediocre but they can be put in a mammoth making them way better.
Lacking in ranged option, the aforementioned skirmisher cavalry is ok, their ranged infantry has short range (but good melee stats) and they lack artillery. Their ranged infantry is used more too damage a specific type of target (large units or elite infantry) while something else takes the damage for them.
Access to ok flying units, one of which is a dragon.
Many of their units get a buff every 30 seconds when fighting, this buff maxes out after 3 instances. This boosts their squishy cheap infantry and significantly improves their more powerful infantry.

As much as I hate CA's policy of fucking with the lore to get non-standard starting positions, at least Wulfhart kind of makes sense in a jungle somewhere.
I'm still mad about Khatep starting in fucking Naggaroth.

Attached: latest[2].png (407x598, 710K)

Beastmen
Rush army, army is by far the fastest in the game.
Army has low leadership.
Ranged units are used more for utility than damage, Ungor raiders are for flanking, Centigor throwing access for weakening enemy elite infantry and the Cygor is a strong artillery monster hybrid that can be used too give the beastmen are more defensive playstyle.
Lots of vanguard deployment units. Great against missile heavy factions.
Minotaur are a fantastic monstrous infantry, second only to Fimir warriors. In my test Minotaur great weapons actually beat Fimir great weapons in combat. I only consider Fimir warriors better because they have better matchups against everything else.
Other monster units are sadly quite weak.
Access too a strong chariot as well as good and really fast light cavalry.

Wood elves
The most elite army, their cheap units are still kind of expensive (but good). Expect to field a small army.
Probably the best missile units in the game, while sister of Averlorn (high elf unit) might deal more damage than Waywatchers (Wood elf unit) they do not have the utility of the Waywatchers.
Good infantry, they are expensive but generally worth their price.
Has ok cavalry.
Access to treekin and treemen. Somewhat weird monstrous units that focus more on defense than damage.
Access too ok flying units as well as a dragon.
Notable lack of artillery that might make it hard to outtrade an enemy faction that brings a lot of artillery.
Lords are generally strong.

It's basically the replacement for the tabletop so in the context of an average warhammer set costing $50. Then yes.

High elves
Elite army. Their weak units are ok but what you really play them for is their amazing elite units. A good way of looking at their army is seeing mediocre cheap units and an amazing more expensive elite version of that cheap unit.
Defensive army. Access too the (debatably) best missile unit in the game, the sisters of Averlorn as well as having good long range basic archers and a versatile artillery piece.
Access too multiple types of dragons.
Lothern seaguard are and amazingly independent unit, being both anti-large in melee as well as a missile unit. The shielded variant will even win battles against cheap missile units. You could say it’s the best jack-of-all-trades unit in the game.
Good cavalry, amazing elite cavalry in the dragon princes. Also has some ok chariots.
Good infantry, spearmen make for a good wall, but their elite infantry can carry the battle for you.
Units are stronger when above 50% health.
Most units carry a missile resistance trait.

Dark elves
Elite army. Not as elite as the high elves though as they have some great cheap units.
Aggressive army. Usually rushes the enemy.
Darkshards are one of the best cheap missile infantry, few factions have access too such a strong and cheap armor piercing missile unit.
Surprising lack of an elite missile unit, but darkshards are so good it doesn’t matter.
Medium and elite infantry are generally weak to missiles.
Access too strong monsters that should work together with their elite infantry too secure victory.
Cavalry isn’t weak but it doesn’t feel as elite as the rest of their army. The Cold one knights are brought down by their rampage trait. They also have chariot that can rampage which has my vote for the worst unit in the game.
Can make enemy units rampage.
Has a strong army ability, when a certain number of kills is made their entire army will receive a temporary buff. If this buff is activated in a favorable position the battle is usually won.

If you really like Warhammer i guess, or really want to play a generic fantasy RTS. It's braindead so gets boring real quick.

Cycle charge: the faction

But Khatep is one of the only ones who make sense to put fucking anywhere. Khalida going to Vietnam is more bullshit.

Lizardmen
An army filled with strong medium infantry and powerful monsters (which are often ranged as well).
Many of their units are overstatted for their price point but have the rampage trait as a price.
Weak missile infantry is usually used for applying poison instead of dealing damage.
Their monsters are strong in melee but even more powerful is that most monsters also have access to strong ranged attacks. This translates too the lizardmen having artillery units that they don’t need to defend.
Cavalry is good but brought down by their rampage trait.
Good cheap armor piercing options in Red crested skins and the feral bastilladon (which is cheaper than saurus warriors).
Access too the best lord mounts in the game. Saurus lords and heroes on carnosaurs are fantastic and versatile units. Putting a skins priest on a stegadon creates a spellcasting monstrous artillery piece.
Slan mage priests are very tanky spell casters.
Army has generally great leadership.
Solid flying units.

Skaven
Army identity lies in protecting glass cannons (units with weak stats but high damage) with fodder or weak infantry.
Probably the highest damage output in the game, weapons teams and artillery pieces can shred entire lines of infantry to pieces before they can even reach your weak infantry.
Has a ranged answer for every type of unit. I cannot express the power of skaven weapons teams.
Army is generally fast, but lacks real cavalry. Cavalry replacement are the strong but surprisingly fragile rat ogres, the expensive but tanky doomflayer and the artillery chariot hybrid of the doomwheel.
Army has very low leadership.
Weak frontliners with the exception of the expensive storm vermin.
Plague monks are a powerful damage dealing infantry, but they will die quickly if unprotected.
Hellpit abomination is tanky but has low leadership.

Tombkings
Undead
One of the most unclear faction identities in the game. Their playstyle revolves around “constructs” powerful monstrous units.
There is a construct for every situation: Infantry killing, large slaying, ranged firepower, flanking. Understand what you constructs is good at and try to capitalize on it.
Infantry is weak to average.
Just like the Dark Elves the Tombkings have a special army wide ability that capitalizes on your own units dying. This makes their weak infantry significantly better as a meat shield that will trigger the buff.
Chariots and cavalry is weak to average. Their chariots have a unit size too big for their own good, getting stuck on infantry very often.
Only undead faction that has no access to the lore of vampires. Lore of Nehekara isn’t nearly as good.
Has access too traditional artillery units but they are significantly outclassed by ranged constructs. The Casket of Souls is especially underwhelming for a unit that you have too use a Rite to recruit in the campaign.

>Vampire counts
>The best lords in the game
Lies! When will we see justice for my man; Strigoi?

Vampire coast
Undead
Heavy focus on ranged gunpowder units. This means that their ranged damage is fantastic but that they require more micromanagement as gunpowder fire in a straight line (and thus cannot fire over your own units).
Slow faction, their missile infantry, fodder infantry and most of their monsters are slow. Has some fast option though.
Zombie pirate gunnery mob (handguns) are much like Darkshards, a fantastic cheap armor piercing missile unit.
Missile units have big unit sizes, making them surprisingly good at holding the line if needs be.
Strong artillery including the best artillery unit in the game Queen Bess.
Access too arguably the best unit in the game the Necrofex colossus.
Infantry is generally fodder, Depth guard are not frontliners and should be micro’d carefully as they die quickly.
Entire army lacks missile resistance, this means that the vampire coast is bad at trading missile fire with other missile heavy factions.
Good flying units which is especially helpful on such a slow faction. Deckdroppers (handguns) are a stand out unit with their armor piercing ranged attacks.
Access too slow but tanky crab monsters, just like the treekin from the wood elves these are used more as frontline than as damage.
Mourngouls are somewhat slow for a flanking unit but their stealth makes up for that.

>DONE
Feel free for calling to call me an autists with horrible grammar and spelling!

Khatep crossing the fucking ocean and the Naggarothi mountains and setting up in a land that by all means should by unknown to the Tomb Kings is far more bullshit, and at least Khalida gets her correct starting pos in ME.

>Not just putting a Manfred on a dragon.

You don't get it user.
I want Strigoi lords!

He's looking anywhere for a possible fix of Settra's current mummy state, you think an ocean and unknown lands will stop him? It's not like he settled there, it's just another spot of his travels that you find yourself in at the start of the game (though from then on it becomes map painting the game)

Read In multiplayer you can just put your heros on flying mounts to snipe the enemy lord.

No. Warhammer is a blight upon the Total War series and CA must suffer for its crimes.

For me, yeah

Anyone else have a problem with factions you don't own being in your games? I wouldn't mind it too much but my game slows to a crawl because there's so many factions taking their turn and there's no options to just take them out.

Attached: 1542559100990.jpg (725x1102, 205K)

Literally the best game in the series. Seeth eternally history fags.

Total War is about nations, Khatep's faction is a nation like all the others.
And it makes zero sense for him to be there, I would sooner have accepted him on Lustria, or hell even Ulthuan.

But Ideally he should just be somewhere in Nekahara.

It's a feature

Kathep being in Niggerond was the best idea ever, even if it doesn't make 100% sense lorewise

There's mods that fix that, though you would be missing out on all the fun of the setting.

>$28
don't forget about the dlc
and don't give a cuck company money

It's a jewish ploy to make you buy the dlc, don't fall for it.
Be strong.

More like seething every nigger, fuck Cucks and their female generals and units.

>hurr durr generic western high fantasy LOTR ripoff trash simulator with le ebin god units that wipe entire armies with their super duper magic powers is so much fun!

Warhammer is hot garbage and anybody who enjoys this shit is a faggot and/or nigger.

Last time I checked there wasn't any. I'll look again. How's it run on hdd anyway? Ran out of room on my ssd.

Too late user. I already support Israel.

Attached: 1552861581586.jpg (567x624, 276K)

Buy three chinks instead

more like 3 cucks

youtube.com/watch?v=EmTz7EAYLrs

You seem upset

lmao look at how mad he is

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1574300248

Personally I like that the world is densely populated, but if you don't this mod is for you.

The single player is where it’s at. Much better than some random battles with human “ai” that rages quits after its cheap tactics don’t win in 5 mins.

Thanks user. Looking at it I can apparently shut the rogue armies off. I'll try that before kicking any major factions out. Like I said I don't mind. Just annoying when it turns out the reason why I'm waiting is because of some elves I haven't met halfway across the map.

Attached: 1549853103764.png (500x383, 254K)

Yep. Also the DLCs are worth it. Not to mention a new DLC and FLC just announced. Very probable that MARKUS WULFHART IS COMING.

Warhammer is good.

Creative Assembly is trash.

IMO yes. While the grand strat overworld part is a lot simpler than a lot of other TW games, the actual battles are 100% top tier. Unit variety beats any TW game(maybe even FPS) ever. Maps can be a bit samey but there's an amazing mod that adds a ton of them on the workshop. Roleplay potential is top tier. If you can get WH1 to so you have access to mortal empires campaign.

Now the bad, turn timers and general optimization are absolutely shit. I actually downloaded a mod that deletes all the minor factions that aren't close enough to you to improve turn timers. Doesn't really change much anyway because by the time you get to normally see them 90% of them have been killed by other AI major factions anyway. If you have an SSD it's not as bad but still bad.

>multiplayer
Go fuck yourself. You multiplayer faggots are the reason all the fun shit in single player gets "balanced". Total war was never about your esports faggotry stop trying to make it happen.

>Empire best artillery
Not since vampirates

>You multiplayer faggots are the reason all the fun shit in single player gets "balanced".
Nah, faggots like yourself who attack multiplayer people instead of the dev for not being capable of creating two separate stat sets for all game units, 1 for single player and 1 for multiplayer, because they don't have any programming ethic and forethought, are the main problem.

>Feel free for calling to call me an autists with horrible grammar and spelling!
Nah. You actually did well. Now post about Legendary Lords.